Welcome to Gaia! ::

Okay, what event should we have?

Field trip gone wrong. 0.25 25.0% [ 2 ]
Mutant spider infestation. 0.125 12.5% [ 1 ]
A ton of natural disasters. 0.125 12.5% [ 1 ]
Academy catches on fire, forcing everyone to camp outside. 0.25 25.0% [ 2 ]
Zombie invasion. 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Invisible clothes. 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Everyone starts seeing trippy things. (Examp.: Rainbows, Sparkles, Purple giraffes, etc.) 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
A magical llama invades the school and causes mayhem. 0.25 25.0% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 8 ]
This poll closed on February 17, 2013.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 87 88 89 > >>

llx _ Adrian _ xll

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxWE ' LL BE GROWIN , INTO KNOWIN
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxWHILE WE ' RE FLOWIN , JUST KEEP ON GOING !

User Image

Arthur smiled when she pouted about being able to handle him and then her comment about cleaning him. He wasn't sure if he was supposed to hear this or not, but that wouldn't change the fact that he did. Arthur was going to explain to her what room he was in, but she vanished without him getting in a word. "Kids these days. No patience." he said with a chuckle and began to walk towards his dorm.

Eight minuets later Arthur walked into his dorm and spotted Scar sitting on his bed, he raised a brow as he shut his door and walked over to his bed. "Please, make yourself at home." he said with a chuckle, then walked over to his dresser and pulled out some new pants, a shirt and a new pair of boxers. Arthur spoke to Scar as he walked towards his bathroom, "I'll only be a moment. T.V remote is on the dresser if you get bored." he said as he removed his shirt, tossed it in the dirty hamper and then walked into his bathroom, closing the door behind him.

Arthur walked out of the bathroom about twelve minuets later, his hair was dry and he was dressed only in his boxers and pants, his shirt he tossed onto his bed beside Scar. "Im going to need to report to your mother about the deaths today... She will need to write the families and explain what happened." he stated as he began to slip his shirt on. He looked around...something wasn't right. He got up and walked to his dresser and grabbed a blood red ribbon then walked back to Scar and tied a bow with it on a lock of hair. He smiled as the long draped on the bow flowed with her hair, "Thank you for curving your appetite for me. Most may not see it, but your a kind soul in your own way." He said with a kind smile.

He smiled and and spoke again, "Well I still have much to attend to today as doctor. I need to make sure all of the classrooms have plenty of first aid stock. Plus I need to make sure we have enough blood bags for our students who get cravings. Once again you are welcome to join me, but its not going to be exciting work. Not going to be many people around to talk to either besides myself." he said as he got up off his bed and walked over to a hanger and grabbed a fresh lab coat. He looked the same as he usually did, except that he had no bow in his hair, instead it was in Scar's hair.

ooc; Don't pirate it then, you need to full quality experience.
                                                    MADE BY PURPLEINATOR

Life is my creation, its my best friend!
                                                    Imagination is my defense!
                                                    And I'll keep walkin when skies are gray,
                                                    Whatever happens was meant that way.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Shadowy Shade

Genesis Rising

* Scarlette (Goddess and The Principal's Daughter) *

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Scar's jaw dropped when Arthur took his shirt off before walking into the bathroom, "Best. Day. Ever!" she squeaked, guessing he couldn't hear her. She didn't watch TV while he was in the shower, just looked around curiously and laid down on his bed until he stepped out of the bathroom. Scar opened her eyes and rubbed them, sitting up. She bit her lip when she saw he was shirtless again, looking down at his shirt when he tossed it near her. She watched him grab something and then come over to her. She saw it was a crimson-colored ribbon. Scar bit her lip to keep from smiling when Arthur made a bow in her hair with the ribbon but she rolled her eyes when he called her kind, "I'm only 'kind' to the people I enjoy being around." she said. She listened to him explain that he needed to get some more work done during the day, "I'll come along then. I can't think of anyone else that I'd rather be with right now." she said honestly. Scar stood and went over to him, "But since we're already here... can't we stay for just a few minutes?" she begged. She leaned in, kissing him once and waiting for an answer. She was bold.

llx _ Adrian _ xll

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxWE ' LL BE GROWIN , INTO KNOWIN
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxWHILE WE ' RE FLOWIN , JUST KEEP ON GOING !

User Image

Arthur looked her in the eyes for a while, trying to gauge her intentions. Was she serious or just pulling his leg? She didn't seem like she was joking, but he had a feeling that now was not the time, not on his first day back and on the job. So he smiled a bit and kissed her on the cheek, then whispered in her ear, "I'd need more than a few minuets my dear Scarlette....Far more than a few..." he said as he pulled away, a hand trailing out of her hair as he backed towards the door. "You may want to get to know who I truly am before you go jumping my bones. And don't think I don't want to, I am a man and your are.." he looked her up and down, "Truly a piece of women id love to be lost inside. But now is not the time. So lets go before your mother breaks through my walls and eats us BOTH alive." he said, smiling at that last part as he opened the door.

He made a follow me motion with his finger and he backed his way through the doorway, "If you behave well enough and work hard enough, I might be inclined to give you a medical massage." he said with a smile.

ooc; Damn! She moves quick! Arthur won't put out that easily though ;P he likes the foreplay.
                                                    MADE BY PURPLEINATOR

Life is my creation, its my best friend!
                                                    Imagination is my defense!
                                                    And I'll keep walkin when skies are gray,
                                                    Whatever happens was meant that way.

Shadowy Shade

* Scarlette (Goddess and The Principal's Daughter) *

Scar shivered slightly when he whispered in her ear. She watched him walk toward the door and frowned when he said that 'now wasn't the time'. Scar sighed when he offered to give her a 'medical massage' and shook her head. She walked to the door, side-stepping past Arthur and walking ahead of him a few feet before coming to a halt. She yanked the scalpel out of her arm and disappeared for a moment before reappearing fifty feet away within a deep red fog. Only the silhouette of Scar could be seen with a long scythe in her hands and something else was with her moving around like it was trying to escape. "Your time has come, Xavier!" her voice boomed "I have come to reap your soul from this mortal body and cast it down to Hell. I will then feast upon your flesh and collect your bones for my throne". The boy could be heard screaming and Scar swiped the scythe through the air, connecting with the boy's neck. His head rolled off his shoulders and a white light came up through his neck, hovering in the air like a ball of energy. Scar lifted the scythe and the sky turned grey, clouds swirling overhead. She began to chant in demonic tongues before the ground shook in front of her and cracked open into a large canyon, separating Arthur's side of the ground and her side of the ground. The inside of the canyon was filled with a purple plasma and spirits could be seen trying to escape. Scar grabbed the boy's spirit and cast it into the plasma, forcing the ground to close again. The skies slowly returned to normal and Scar looked down at the decapitated boy. She made the scythe shrink back into the small scalpel and kneeled down on the ground, cutting open the boy and eating his bodily organs first. She moved a hand over him and pulled it back, completely separating the boy's whole skeleton from his corpse. She set it aside and finished eating the rest of the boy, savoring his blood while she ate. When Scar finished, she stood and wiped her mouth. "Such nice bones..." she mumbled and picked up the skeleton and the skull, dragging the bones behind her over to Arthur. "Okay. I'm ready." she said. The whole scene only lasted seven minutes.

Genesis Rising
Shee lieks himm! emotion_awesome Oh! and I noticed that error I made in my last post with the death reporting! >.< I'd skimmed through Arthur's post because I'd been RP'ing with like four other people. But it seems to have went down to only two others thankfully! Maybe now I can pay more attention to the characters here...

Shadowy Shade

Kimmy Whiskers

Kimmy shrugged when the boy said he was dancing before she came along, "So? I'm your roommate and I deserve respect!" she said. She felt a bit happier when the boy plugged his headphones into his music player. "I call rap... crap." she said in reply to his question "I prefer classical and jazz". Kimmy looked back over at him when he explained about his dad, getting a dance in before she got there, and not meaning to piss her off, "Whatever. Cool." she said "My name's Kimmy". She was calming down but she was still going to be a b***h. That's just how she was. Kimmy groaned and fell back onto her bed, closing her eyes. 'This is going to be a long year...' she thought.

razorsandblades

Millionaire

9,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
IIx_Adrian_xII

User Imagexxxxxx

x x x xlalalalalalaxlalalalalalax ✌✖✖ musicmusicmeow

sxkxyxlxaxr xxx dxaxnxixexlxs

Frustration overwhelmed Skylar as he bit his lip harder and hid under his headphones again, keeping his ears perked for Kimmy's emotions and any of her thoughts he could latch onto. Skylar caught two words, long year. Skylar suppressed a groan. She doesn't like me, He thought to himself. What am I supposed to do?
                    xx Snooping for more, Skylar tried to figure out why she was so bitter. He continued to scan her, evaluating her emotions and still attempted to read her thoughts. He was really trying hard, his eyes fixated on her, but he glanced away whenever she began to notice.
                    o . o . c . ~ Blaahhh I'm so sorry. ~
ll Le Kim ll

User Image

User Image

Vladimire learned of a school that was teaching young mystical creatures how to use their powers and among other subjects as well. After roaming the earth for over 500 years, Vladimire had done many things. He has seen many places, trained with great Masters and trained a few students of his own. So Vladimire has some teaching ability. So teaching more young ones shouldn't be a problem. Vladimire learned of this school and had a strange feeling. It almost felt like he was drawn to it. Every fiber of his being said that he had to go to this school. He also learned that this school was run by a Goddess. After his many travels, Vladimire has never met a Goddess before.
                                                He has meet many different types of creatures and people, but never a Goddess. Equipped with his Sword and a few other personal belongings, he made his way towards where he was told where this school was located. He walked through the forest, taking in all it's scent. As a werewolf, he has a very good sense of smell. But the wind was blowing at his back, so he was just really catching all of the scent that he just pasted. He couldn't smell anything that was in front of him past a few yards due to the wind. The forest was dense, he was moving in and out of trees, making his way towards this school he was going to see if he could teach at. He moved from around a tree and was meet by a hooded female with very long blue hair just standing by the forest edge. Her eyes were glowing under her hood. Vladimire was close enough to where he could pick up this females scent. She was a demon. Vladimire had come across her kind a few times before a long time ago.
                                                The ones he came across, were not very nice. They just want carnage and death. But that was a long time ago. And Vladimire knows times have changed, even though Vladimire is still as he was back when he severed under Kings and Queens. Vladimire stopped after clearing himself from behind the tree. He looked past the female and saw the school building. 'That must be the school I have been looking for...' He looked back at the female. 'Being this close to the school, she must know something about it.....But she is a demon.' Vladimire kept his manners with him over the years. So he wasn't going to be rude and ignore the female. He moved to a small patch that was clear, the demon still being between him and the school. He bowed slightly towards her, but not taking her eyes off her. Vladimire wasn't going to be rude, but he wasn't going to open himself up for an attack if she was a hostel.
                                                Standing upright again at his height of 6' 2", he spoke to the demon female. "Good morning Miss. My name is Vladimire Thane. I was wondering if you could tell me about the school. Is it true that young ones are taught here on how to control their powers?" Vladimire was sure to keep a good footing. Being a Knight for almost 200 years as taught him to always be defensive when he is unsure of something.

══════════════

OOC ◆ I was told it was cool to post. So here is Vladimire Thane.
                                                ACTIONS ◆ Talking with the Blue Hair Demon. (Bellafine)
                                                COMPANY ◆ Bellafine
                                                LOCATION ◆ Forest Line, outside of the school
                                                MOOD ◆ Defensive

User Image

Dangerous Raider

User Image
Lance Valdez

After a moment of just sitting there and thinking, Lance sighed and stood up. "Well, this is boring. And since there's no-one here to talk to, I might as well move on. Might go see if this place had a gym, and if not, well... I just go outside and make some pillars." He said to himself as he left the cafeteria and walked down the hall, looking around. However, as he didn't know his way around, and he didn't have a map, he quickly became lost in the halls, but instead of panic, Lance just kept walking, hoping to find someone to help him.
Genjimaru-kun

My heart is made out of ice, My mind is a book of never ending intellegence~

User Image

฿€££A₣I₦€

Bellafine was in trance as she enjoyed the serenity of the forest until she heard a voice. She isn't the type of person who showed fear moreover, she taught the subject of Defense and Survival. She tucked her left hand in one of her pockets and took grasped on her twin daggers. She did not move an inch from her spot nor did she look back. After a few seconds, she moved so gracefully towards the boy Her twin daggers were now out and it seemed as if they have just been recently sharpened. Quickly, the boy was now locked in between the two daggers, Bellafine behind the tall boy. Bellafine was just two feet shorter than the boy which placed her at a disadvantage. She was careful not to be dominated by the tall male that is why she placed the daggers near his neck.
Being that close, she had her chance to take a better look of this man. Never in her life had she seen a person with the combination of white hair and silver eyes, it was an amusement to her.She observed the perfect angles of his jawline and the bridge of his pointed nose. Bellafine never took much interest in her 'victims' but it didn't go for this one man.

What was his question again? She thought.

As she remembered, she thought of how this situation can turn into a bargain. A smirk crept on her lips. Bargains were her specialty but she wanted to put some sort of twist for this man. She kept the daggers in tact around his neck and she whispered against his ear.

"If I told you...what's in it for me?"

Hear My Voice: Voice Mail
Mood: Mischievous
Weapons: Lilia & Lawren (Twin Daggers)

Blessed Prophet

7,800 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
User Image
I need to stop worrying
About things I can't control
I need to stop worrying
About the dollars I don't own
I gotta stop worrying
About the things I cannot know
But sometimes it feels so good
Oh oh oh!
Yeeeeeah!

♪ ❤ ♫ [D A I C H I T A K E S H I K I Y O K A S H I] ♪ ❤ ♫

Money don't matter if it feels for you!
それはあなたのために感じるならお金は重要ではありません!

User Image

Daichi-sensei chuckled as she mentioned giving him a raise. He couldn't care less about the money but he enjoyed accomplishing good deeds and having a good time.
He carefully listened and watched as the goddess went and searched for a box full of art supplies. She gave him the task that suited him best : imagination and creativity. He grinned and nodded as he accepted the box she gave him. He then proceeded to head over to the conference table to get to work.

Daichi put it on the table and opened it up. He then started digging through the glitter, paper, markers and other art supplies. He laid out a fair share of blank posters, ready to make them look fabulous. He started colouring them in various different colours, giving them each a unique look. He cut papers into shapes of comets and stars and glued them onto the posters, putting sprinkles of glitter over them to provide eye candy.

As he was working on the various posters, Daichi decided to start a leisurely conversation with Ava. "Soooo... How was your summer, boss ?" As he spoke, he didn't lose any focus on what he was doing.

Well, Daichi-sensei is : [At the principal's office! Uh oh!]
And he is currently [Making posters.]

Out Of Control! : [ ~~~ ]

User Image
Need to stop hurrying
Slow down and take control
Gotta stop worrying
About your problems you should know
Need to stop feeling like
My life is such a mess
Because the world has got me in it
It's my time and I should live it
Oooooh!

llx _ Adrian _ xll

Blessed Prophet

7,800 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
User Image
Though I'm alone,
I think I can cross over
The distant tomorrow,
As long as it's still dawn
Feelings that would break apart
Pass by each other again tonight
Only tight rope
Walking so beyond horrible
It results in even the traces of effort disappearing

☆ [ T A I L E E ] ☆

Hiding my passionate, heartbroken self, I go on living in this short era

User Image

After a few minutes, Tai finally finished putting his stuff away. He sighed and nodded with a sense of accomplishement. He then checked his watch and said to himself. "Classes don't start just yet... And I don't see my roommate anywhere. Maybe I should explore this place for a bit."

Tai dug his hands into his jacket's pockets and started to walk out of the dorm area. Tai walked through various different hallways and corridors. He simply walked and tried to memorize the various turns and halls of the school.

As he turned into one hallway, he bumped into a red haired boy who seemed to be walking through the school aswell. Tai rubbed the back of his head in embarrassement and apologized for the inconvenience. "Oh I'm sorry! It's my fault! I wasn't paying attention!"

Tai's current location : [In a hallway.]
Tai's current actions : [Speaking to a boy.]

Order Or Chaos? : [ ~~~ ]

User Image
These feelings that will rush
If they are left alone
And that dream will pass
By each other again
The balance sheet of life is not perfect
Is it really all plus, minuses and zeroes?
Up until you die
You use a certain amount of luck
At least let me draw and deposit it at will.

Shadow_DarkPhoenix
ll Le Kim ll

User Image

User Image

He watched as this demon moved closer to him and then, like it was nothing, she was behind him with a pair of daggers hear his throat. Before he could react, she was whispering into his ear, "If I told you...what's in it for you?" Vladimire couldn't sense any sort of killing intent from this female, strange for a demon. But still, with her placing her weapon on his throat, was a bad idea if anything at all. After she spoke, Vladimire was used his wind ability to quickly move away from the demon and make distance between him and her. There were few yards apart, and Vladimire already drew his sword. Not holding it in an attack stance, but just having it unsheathe just incase this encounter turned ugly, which everyone one of his demon encounters did.

Vladimire is a werewolf well over 500 years old but this demon had him puzzled. He couldn't read her intent, which frustrated him a small amount. But keeping his composure Vladimire spoke again. "If you belong to this school, then I wish to teach at this school." He spoke through his enlarged canines, his eyes a bright sliver. He spoke again. "But if you don't, then I will just go and find out myself." Leaving this demon seemed to be the easiest thing to do at the moment. Even more so, since she already placed her weapon on his throat. If this were to turn ugly, it wouldn't look good on Vladimires part, since he is trying to teach at this school. If he were to get into a fight with someone that belonged to the school, even before meeting the Goddess that ran the school, it would probably ruin his chances. And he wouldn't be able to figure out what this feeling was that was driving him to join this school.

══════════════

OOC ◆ N/A
                                                ACTIONS ◆ Talking with the Blue Hair Demon. (Bellafine)
                                                COMPANY ◆ Bellafine
                                                LOCATION ◆ Forest Line, outside of the school
                                                MOOD ◆ Defensive/Annoyed

User Image

Shadowy Shade

* Principal (and Goddess) Ava Lovington *

Ava went back to her desk and sat down after Daichi took the supplies she gave him. She immediately went back to working on applications that needed to be accepted or declined. She liked doing that task with the large rubber stamps and the ink. She would dab the 'Declined!' stamp in red ink and pound it onto the failed applications. She would take the 'Accepted!' stamp, dab it in green ink, and pound it onto the accepted applications. Ava found fun in almost everything. She was reading through an application when Daichi spoke asking her about her Summer, "It was alright. It had gotten boring pretty quickly actually. I enjoy being a principal more than I enjoy my goddess duties. But I ended up taking a long vacation to a different dimension. It was something like... outerspace... and a tropical paradise. Very interesting." she explained "How was your summer?".

iCaptain Hitsugaya X

Blessed Prophet

7,800 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
User Image
I need to stop worrying
About things I can't control
I need to stop worrying
About the dollars I don't own
I gotta stop worrying
About the things I cannot know
But sometimes it feels so good
Oh oh oh!
Yeeeeeah!

♪ ❤ ♫ [D A I C H I T A K E S H I K I Y O K A S H I] ♪ ❤ ♫

Money don't matter if it feels for you!
それはあなたのために感じるならお金は重要ではありません!

User Image

Daichi-sensei continued designing the welcoming posters while he listened to Ava talk about her journey to another dimension and how she rather be here as the school's principal than rule as a goddess. Daichi sometimes thought about how it could be to be a deity, a god with utmost power than can dominate others. He thought it would be pretty "cool". But, his hunger to grow stronger was much less important once he entered adulthood, preferring the way he is now.

As he wrote words such as "Ravensworth welcomes you!" or "Ready for a brand new year ?!" in colourful markers on the various posters, he answered Ava. "Ehhh it was... a summer. Visited my brother, went to the beach, chased a few skirts... hehehe!" The fact that he had a such a quiet vacation made him realise something... that he was growing old, he feeling he despised with every fiber of his being. He wasn't journeying to the Demon World with his brother anymore, fighting monsters and going on adventures... it was too... quiet.

He let out a calm sigh and put his focus back into the posters, finishing the last ones.

Well, Daichi-sensei is : [At the principal's office! Uh oh!]
And he is currently [Making posters.]

Out Of Control! : [ ~~~ ]

User Image
Need to stop hurrying
Slow down and take control
Gotta stop worrying
About your problems you should know
Need to stop feeling like
My life is such a mess
Because the world has got me in it
It's my time and I should live it