Welcome to Gaia! ::

Okay, what event should we have?

Field trip gone wrong. 0.25 25.0% [ 2 ]
Mutant spider infestation. 0.125 12.5% [ 1 ]
A ton of natural disasters. 0.125 12.5% [ 1 ]
Academy catches on fire, forcing everyone to camp outside. 0.25 25.0% [ 2 ]
Zombie invasion. 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Invisible clothes. 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Everyone starts seeing trippy things. (Examp.: Rainbows, Sparkles, Purple giraffes, etc.) 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
A magical llama invades the school and causes mayhem. 0.25 25.0% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 8 ]
This poll closed on February 17, 2013.
No longer accepting new votes.
<< < 1 2 ... 87 88 89

Shadowy Tactician

15,300 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
User Image

Oh, you think darkness is your ally? You merely adopted the dark. I was born in it, molded by it. I didn’t see the light until I was already a man. By then, it was nothing to me but blinding

Luneth turned to her as she got down off of him, and looked at the fire. "Yes...You could say I have someone watching over me. Or rather, he should be watching over me." He laughed some. "Probably out chasing girls or something." Luneth stood back and watched as Charlie had her fun. He found her method of setting stuff on fire interesting, clever, and some what gross. Regardless, he grinned as she came walking out of the fire. "Someone can come along and put out the fire, but the library is ultimately destroyed." He stared at the mixture of black and orange flames dancing about with a twisted smile. A moment or so later he turned back to Charlie. "Where next?"

x_ ll3 r a t _x

orphan dreams's Darling

Chatty Cultist

User Image
Username
character name

User Image

User Image

sheiagato

erewolf

Ashei had now arrived at her destination, a school. Thankfully there was no classes today and she had a bit of time to get comfortable with the place. "Here we go.." she mumbled to herself as she got out of the taxi, hulling her suitcase with her. The taxi took no time to spare after she shut the car door, it sped off soon out of sight. With a small sigh Ashei started to walk towards the building that awaited her. She rolled her suitcase behind her as she made her way inside and about the halls, heading to the dorms.

User Image

mood: neutral
company: no one
OutOfCoco:

The She Wolf

User Image

User Image
Username
character name

User Image

User ImageUser Image
User Image

Kyo flew over the academy in his other form. An immense, crimson, fire-breathing dragon that dove throughout the clouds. He had arrived a little while ago and was just enjoying looking around the place. It seemed nice even though he hadn't spoken with anyone yet. The dragon landed on the ground near the building, careful not to cause a outbreak of commotion. Well...as much as a dragon could do anyway. He changed back to his human form, but his eyes gave away that he was in fact, not a human.

Lᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ » outside Cᴏᴍᴘᴀɴʏ » no one Mᴏᴏᴅ » alright Oᴜᴛ Oғ Cᴀᴋᴇ » Hi everyone. Short character intro posts.

User Image x User Image x User Image
link1374wolf
Hey there! Hope you don't mind Daniil bumping into Kyo. =)
Marc0407

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

DANIIL PETROV, THE RUSSIAN
                      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

“Do tell me, what attracted you to seek out those two?”

Daniil walked in silence beside the other, not certain how to answer. That is what is expected here, seemed a poor excuse, especially from a foreigner to a home-lander. Curiousity wasn't quite the right word, either. Did he dare admit how sounds and sights excited him, made the beast inside salivate at the thought of rending limbs and organs? The predator in him was always aware, fighting for dominance against his shuddering psyche.

They were nearly back at the campus when words finally bubbled in his throat, I know no one here, and he fully intended to say them – until a dragon dropped down from the sky, narrowly (intentionally?) missing the pair. The Russian snarled in indignation, fear, anger – the hairs on the back of his neck rose, stiff, along with the pale hairs on his arms.

Then they settled, as Daniil realized there was little immediate threat – the monstrous reptile transformed to a human. He panted, ending it with a derisive huff that spoke volumes of his lingering outrage.

“Who are you?” The bright blue-eyed student demanded.

User ImagexXxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                                                    Daniil Petrov
                                                                                    16 Years
                                                                                    Athletic, 5'7
                                                                                    Distinguishing Feature: Russian Accent

orphan dreams's Darling

Chatty Cultist

User Image
Snazzy Sass
Daniil

Marc0407

User Image

User ImageUser Image
User Image

Kyo stood up straight then the Dragonkin heard someone question him. And were obviously not happy with his...lading. "Kyo Kurosaki, who's asking?" he retorted as he turned around to face who was angry with him. It seemed he had almost run into the two before. That might have hurt quite a bit, but he wouldn't be so careless as to not look where he was going to land first.

Lᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ » outside Cᴏᴍᴘᴀɴʏ » two strangers Mᴏᴏᴅ » alright Oᴜᴛ Oғ Cᴀᴋᴇ » No, of course not! ^^

link1374wolf
Sorry he's a bit of a douche. Nothing personal meant by it! Also, Marc0407 gave me permission to say Mathew left, as he doesn't think he'll have a chance to post for a while.

Daniil glared levelly, drawing himself up as tall as he could. Was he to be liberal over the hell-beasts of Satan? Accept a leviathan as though that were ordinary? Daniil had known there would be powers in this school, but that didn't mean the Devil's own wouldn't try to infiltrate and it most certainly did not mean he would be friends with a dragon.

The Russian's eyes raked up and down the other, judging his clothes, his hair, his ethnicity. Was he religious? A pacifist?

No. Not with those eyes, he wasn't.

The blond glanced around for his previous companion; apparently lost in the commotion, or else retreated? Daniil's upper lip slowly settled down from its curl, leaving him with a neutral expression. His accent was especially thick as his spoke; “Kyo Kurosaki? Strange name for a lizard."

Daniil's expression, meanwhile, was one of faux surprise.

Daniil Petrov
                                                                                    16 Years
                                                                                    Athletic, 5'7

orphan dreams's Darling

Chatty Cultist

User Image
Snaz
2ye016v3:2="Snazzy]

User Image

User ImageUser Image
User Image

Kyo watched the guy's reactions to him. The stranger looked him over, definitely judging him like most people did. By the way he looked, dressed, acted...he was sick of it. And this guy obviously was just like the rest. Then blondie called him a lizard. Who does he think he is? Kyo thought and let out a sigh of annoyance, a small flame leaving his mouth as he did so. Kyo's flame-like, reptilian eyes stared back at Daniil in a returning glare. "I'm Japanese that's why, oh and I don't believe you heard me the first time...who's asking?" he repeated, his temper starting to rise. Why this guy was being such an a*****e was what he wondered.

Lᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ » outside Cᴏᴍᴘᴀɴʏ » some guy Mᴏᴏᴅ » alright Oᴜᴛ Oғ Cᴀᴋᴇ » it's ok lol

link1374wolf

Daniil snarled, taking a step back at the meagre flame in fear. He was embarrassed in hindsight. If there was one thing big cats hated, it was fire. “I'm Japanese that's why, oh and I don't believe you heard me the first time... who's asking?”

The Russian bit back another fierce growl, resisted the urge to leap atop the other. With a slow, steadying breath Daniil 'calmed down,' and righted his tie as if to accent the point. The snow resting in his blond hair and liberally across his shoulders – combined with his reddened cheeks and paled skin from the cold – made him look much more the creature of winter that he was.

It was also what locked him into being the polar opposite of a dragon. Fire and ice, mammal and reptile, twin apex predators.

“Daniil,” He bit, then huffed again. In a much more calm voice he continued; “Daniil Petrov. A student here. There are no knights here, Kyo, if that is what you were looking for. Maidens, either.”

A son of Russia and, more notably, Moscow, he was no stranger to the slaying of Satan – in the form of a dragon – St. George had enacted on behalf of the people and in the name of Jesus Christ. Daniil was ashamed that he could barely feel the cross around his neck, for the cold and the familiarity of it being there.

Daniil Petrov
                                                                                    16 Years
                                                                                    Athletic, 5'7

orphan dreams's Darling

Chatty Cultist

User Image
Snaz

User Image

User ImageUser Image
User Image

Kyo noticed Daniil's reaction to the small flame, so he didn't like the fire... A Ice elemental who is obviously Russian Kyo thought with a smirk. The accent was a huge giveaway. Kyo rolled his eyes a bit at the comment. "Daniil... Ha no. I attend here, what's your deal anyway? Do have something against me too?" he asked annoyed by this guys attitude towards him. He had not remembered causing this snow kitty trouble before. He definitely didn't meet a Russian until now either.

Lᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ » outside Cᴏᴍᴘᴀɴʏ » Daniil Mᴏᴏᴅ » alright Oᴜᴛ Oғ Cᴀᴋᴇ » n/a

link1374wolf

“You will have to excuse my manners, this is the first I have ever encountered a snake such as yourself.” Surprisingly, the term itself was not meant as an itself; the Russian version of dragon was 'male snake,' and his learning English had not included references to the serpentine beasts. Daniil was sill fresh to the school, as well – he'd seen a dead rabbit levitated and that was it in terms of powers (though that boy's bow had certainly been strange...). This was an entirely new world for the oborot – Russian 'werewolf.' (Though, perhaps were-snow-leopard would have been more accurate.)

“Kurosaki, was it? Do you always arrive in such a... state?” His voice was leveling off into curiousity. While the Russian was still viciously distrustful, making such a powerful enemy was a poor choice for only his second day on campus. Watching from afar was more in Daniil's nature, and safer as well. He could meditate on it tonight.

Daniil Petrov
                                                                                    16 Years
                                                                                    Athletic, 5'7

orphan dreams's Darling

Chatty Cultist

User Image
Snaz

User Image

User ImageUser Image
User Image

"Dragonkin is the correct term...for future notice" he informed Daniil, not taking a liking to the lesser reptilian references to him. He didn't intend to come off as rude, but sometimes did. "No, not all the time. It's just the best way of travel for me. Don't want to start a riot in the city" he said with a sigh. When going near populated areas he had to fly above the clouds...if there was any and he had to wear sunglass when on land due to human suspicion.

Lᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ » outside Cᴏᴍᴘᴀɴʏ » Daniil Mᴏᴏᴅ » neutral Oᴜᴛ Oғ Cᴀᴋᴇ » n/a

Shadowy Shade

'Charlie'

Charlie had given Luneth a look when he said he had someone who should have been watching over him. 'I might've found someone insaner than me.' she thought. She looked around as Luneth said that the library was ultimately destroyed. Then came his question pertaining to where they should go next. She had no clue since the library was the main place she wanted to burn down. She looked up at him, "How about you decide on this one?" she suggested. She crawled up onto his back again. "Giddyup!" she said and kicked his sides just like earlier. If she knew that she was pregnant and that he was going to be the father, she would freak out. She'd branded him, ate his hair, burned his underwear, and rode him around like a horse. Those are awkward things to do to the father of your child.

Luneth777

Shadowy Tactician

15,300 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
User Image

Oh, you think darkness is your ally? You merely adopted the dark. I was born in it, molded by it. I didn’t see the light until I was already a man. By then, it was nothing to me but blinding

Luneth smirked when she asked for him to decide. "Well I want to see the entire school destroyed, but...perhaps we can go to the science lab next. I bet they have all sorts of flammable materials in there." He watched as she went around behind him and, crawled up on his back. He let out a small sigh, and started heading towards the science lab.

x_ ll3 r a t _x

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces