Welcome to Gaia! ::

Okay, what event should we have?

Field trip gone wrong. 0.25 25.0% [ 2 ]
Mutant spider infestation. 0.125 12.5% [ 1 ]
A ton of natural disasters. 0.125 12.5% [ 1 ]
Academy catches on fire, forcing everyone to camp outside. 0.25 25.0% [ 2 ]
Zombie invasion. 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Invisible clothes. 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Everyone starts seeing trippy things. (Examp.: Rainbows, Sparkles, Purple giraffes, etc.) 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
A magical llama invades the school and causes mayhem. 0.25 25.0% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 8 ]
This poll closed on February 17, 2013.
No longer accepting new votes.
<< < 1 2 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 87 88 89 > >>

Shadowy Shade

* Scar (The Principal's Son and God of All Things Evil) *
User Image

Scar was about to set the girl who'd kissed him ablaze when Loki swooped in and plucked her off of him. He glanced over at the girl and shot her a venomous look. One that would make just about anyone paranoid to the point that they'd check their surroundings, even when they were supposedly safe in their dorm and about to go to bed, to make sure Scar wasn't lurking and ready to attack them. He wrapped his arms around Loki and sighed.
The girl who Loki moved out of Scar's lap had noticed his glare but was too oblivious to take it for what it was, "He's probably only acting this way because he has a stalker like you following him around." she said and put her hands on her hips "Who are you anyway? I've never seen you around before. You just come off as some annoying, stuck up b***h!". Scar could feel the extreme anger boiling up inside of him, "How dare you say anything against her!" he snapped. His eyes turned a searing red. They were glowing like a hot stove top. He clenched a hand into a fist and aimed it in her direction, opening his hand and releasing a blue flame at her. She disappeared within seconds. Only a small little pile of ash was on the floor. The fire was so hot that not much ash formed because even the majority of the ash had been obliterated by the heat. The other girls ran off in terror and some people nearby had backed up, "Woah, man! It's okay... j-just... chill, bro." a guy said fearfully. His eyes were wide behind his black sunglasses. He was one of those regular party-goers that thought he was the s**t. Scar simply rolled his eyes and gave Loki his full attention. He lifted her up and turned her to face him, sitting her back down in his lap. He massaged her shoulders for a moment before kissing her hungrily, with more passion than when they'd been reunited not too long ago. Scar was really possessive and didn't want anyone near Loki or even looking at her wrong at the moment. He wrapped his arms around her and sneaked a hand onto her butt, squeezing it.

Icy Euphoria

Shadowy Shade

'Charlie'

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Charlie felt hands on her shoulders and heard Ui's voice. Her eye twitched, "What... are you doing...?" she asked slowly. This was extremely awkward. She started spinning around in circles to get her off. "Are you lost or something?!" she asked. She wasn't used to clingy-ness. Charlie stopped spinning and sighed, sitting down in the grass. Now she was dizzy.

Presea_cousin
Short post x.x Writer's block.

Shadowy Shade

Vienna Leffington

Vienna nuzzled Shadow, "It's fine. He doesn't have any powers or anything... I don't think..." she said "We can be alone whenever he leaves our dorm". She thought of something and smiled, "Are you jealousss?" she taunted and hugged him tightly. Vienna wasn't exactly happy about Edmund's visit either, but she'd have to deal with it. She didn't know how Shadow would react if he kissed her though... or did more than that. But she hoped he wouldn't change his mind about being with her. She was planning on telling Edmund the truth when he got there before the secrets went too far.

Shadow_DarkPhoenix

Shadowy Shade

* Principal (and Goddess) Ava Lovington *

Ava heard someone speak and looked up from the chair she was in. She tried not to groan in frustration. She'd just had some time to herself for once in two weeks and now she was going to be busy yet again. She would try to be polite and not snap at this student for interrupting her break, "Yes. What can I do for you?" she asked. 'I thought the students were going to the dance. What is he doing here in the lounge?!' she thought.

Marc0407
This run-in might have to be cut short... I'm already busy typing for three other characters x.x

Dangerous Raider

User Image
Shadow Nightbane

Black hearted evil...

Brave hearted hero...

I am all...

Shadow smiled as Vienna spoke, then laughed a little when she asked if he was jealous. "Me? Jealous? No way." He responded with a smile. He turned slightly in her arms, slowly due to the tight hug, and kissed her on the lips. "I'll be fine, as long as I keep my chaos powers supressed, and those gold bracelets help with it. I'll come up with something if he asks." He then said with a smile.

Mood: Happy.
Company: Vienna.
OOC: N/A.

x_ ll3 r a t _x

7,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
Mathew Saint.Clair
User Image

“My name is Mathew Saint Clair, and I have traveled a great distances to reach this school. You see I am not a pupil of this school and I wish to join.”

Mathew could sense that this woman was gifted like him, but there was something off about her. To Mathew it seemed like she was both their and not, he couldn’t quit put his figure on it, which caused him to feel a little uneasy. Mathew was so use to being in tune with the Universe that when he encountered something like this it just put him off.

Mathew had a feeling from all the people that he had run into that they were all gifted like him, when he was in the room down stairs where the party was taking place he noticed that all of the students where gifted. Using this information Mathew figured that this was some kind of school for people with powers such as himself, and that this Principal wouldn’t allow him to attend if she figured he was nothing more than a normal human.

Mathew began to use his powers as the chair opposite to the Principal began to move ever slightly, at first it was just shaking a little, but within no time the chairs had left the ground and began to hover above the table.

“I trust that this is more than enough evidence for you to assure you that I am gift myself?”

x_ ll3 r a t _x

Shadowy Shade

Shadow_DarkPhoenix

Meh. Wanna just go ahead and skip to Edmund's arrival? xP I'm getting major writer's block and stuff...

Dangerous Raider

x_ ll3 r a t _x
Shadow_DarkPhoenix

Meh. Wanna just go ahead and skip to Edmund's arrival? xP I'm getting major writer's block and stuff...

Sure. Sounds good to me.

Shadowy Shade

Edmund Monneau
User Image

Edmund had arrived at the academy an hour after Shadow and Vienna had gotten back. He strode through the academy and approached their dorm. "Knock, knock..." he said and opened their door himself. He shut it behind him and looked around, spotting Vienna. He smiled, "Hello Vienna!" he said happily. Vienna hesitated a moment before smiling back and running up to him, hugging him. "Hey Edmund!" she said excitedly. He hugged her back and moved back to look her over, "Still gorgeous as ever..." he commented in a flirty tone. Vienna blushed, "Um... thanks..." she said. She was about to turn around to introduce Shadow when Edmund put his hand on her shoulder and french kissed her. Vienna's face went even redder than before. She closed her eyes and kissed him back, actually enjoying it surprisingly. Edmund broke the kiss after a few moments and looked over at Shadow, giving him a look like 'I have the girl and you don't! Ha ha!'. Vienna didn't even notice. She turned around and gestured to Shadow, "This is my roommate, Shadow." she said calmly. Edmund gave Shadow a fake smile, "I'm Edmund. Nice to meet you..." he said.

Shadow_DarkPhoenix

Dangerous Raider

User Image
Shadow Nightbane

Black hearted evil...

Brave hearted hero...

I am all...

Now back at the academy, Shadow was just relaxing in their dorm, his special bracelets on his wrists to keep his chaos powers at bay. The last thing he wanted to do was be set off and his powers spark suddenly. When Edmund through the door of their dorm, he sighed silently. Now he was glad the bracelets were on, as he wanted to blast that smile off his smug face. He then noticed that, when Edmund french kissed Vienna, she seemed to enjoy it. Shadow gave Edmund a two-finger salute, a masked smile on his face. "Nice to meet you as well..." He said.

Mood: Content... ish.
Company: Vienna, Edmund.

x_ ll3 r a t _x

Shadowy Shade

Edmund Monneau
User Image

Edmund nodded when Shadow replied to him. Vienna grabbed Edmund's hand and led him over to the sofa. She let go and started to move toward a chair but Edmund once again stopped her. He lifted her up and set her sideways on his lap, kissing her cheek. "I can't wait for our wedding, Vi." he said and pressed his forehead against her's "I picked out the perfect dress for you. You're going to look amazing!". Vienna never knew but Edmund had slight mind control powers. She always thought he was just a normal human. He was using his powers at that moment with her. Vienna grinned, "I can't wait either!" she gushed "This is going to be the best day of my life. I love you so much!". She snuggled closer to him and glared over at Shadow, "Don't you have a girlfriend?" she asked coldly.

Shadow_DarkPhoenix

Dangerous Raider

User Image
Shadow Nightbane

Black hearted evil...

Brave hearted hero...

I am all...

Seeing the interaction between Vienna and Edmund, Shadow thought that it was all acting on her part, but then he noticed that something was wrong. This wasn't the same Vienna that he fell in love with. He noticed that her eyes seemed slightly clouded, as if she was being affected by something... or someone. It had to be Edmund, there was no other explaination for it. "No, not at the moment Vienna. I just haven't found the right girl." He replied. His mark, hidden under his clothing, began to burn slightly. "I don't think I've said this yet, but congratulations on the engagement. I mean, it just sounds like you two are engaged." He said, then stood up and walked over to the window, looking out it, trying to calm himself down.

Mood: Calmish.

x_ ll3 r a t _x

Shadowy Shade

Edmund Monneau
User Image

Edmund smiled at Shadow, "I'm sure you'll find someone. You're a cool looking guy." he said, his french accent and snobby vocabulary not there anymore. Vienna didn't know the true Edmund. She wasn't even aware of what was going on after he'd started controlling her. Edmund watched as Shadow stood and went over to a window, "Thanks." he said. He was almost certain that there was nothing between Shadow and Vienna now. But he wanted to continue to test things a little... just to make sure. He laid his hand on Vienna's stomach, which was already slightly bigger due to her pregnancy going quicker with the way her body worked. He was not aware that his hand was over Shadow and Vienna's baby. He stared into her eyes, "We're going to start trying for a family of our own soon after our wedding, Vi. My father is expecting it... but won't that be great?" he asked her. Vienna nodded, "Yeah. I'm looking forward to it. I wouldn't want to have anyone else's child but yours, Edmund." she said and sighed dreamily. She was like his puppet.

Shadow_DarkPhoenix

Dangerous Raider

User Image
Shadow Nightbane

Black hearted evil...

Brave hearted hero...

I am all...

Shadow nodded, still looking out the window. However, something sounded off with Edmund's voice, as well as Vienna's voice. He knew the reason behind Vienna's voice sounding strange, but Edmund? He mentally shook his head, then turned slightly and looked at Edmund and Vienna. His hand on her stomach, which was slightly swollen due to her being pregnant. He wanted to see if Edmund was aware of what he was doing with Vienna, power-wise. He fully turned away and sighed lightly. "Edmund, I'm curious. There's a certain power I've been wondering about. It's called mind control. Would you have any ideas as to what it does and how it works?" He was trying to see if Edmund would trip up or if Vienna would realise and snap out of Edmund's control.

Mood: Calmish.

x_ ll3 r a t _x

Shadowy Shade

Edmund Monneau
User Image

Edmund jumped a little at what Shadow said. He was so shocked and surprised that he lost control on Vienna. She blinked a few times and looked down, seeing Edmund touching her stomach. She pushed his hand away, not wanting his hand on top of her and Shadow's baby. Edmund looked down at her, "What's wrong, Vi?" he asked, his accent returning. She looked up at him, "I don't feel well..." she said and frowned. She honestly didn't. That coming out of mind control had triggered morning sickness for her. She quickly got out of his lap and rushed to the bathroom where she started throwing up. Edmund had noticed her stomach wasn't flat like it usually was and shot a glare in Shadow's direction, "To answer your question, I have no clue about this 'mind control' that you speak of. No such thing exists. Time to get your nose out of the storybooks." he said rudely. He looked over to the bathroom, "Why wasn't her stomach flat? She is usually a skinny girl... and why is she vomiting?" he asked, almost accusingly.

Shadow_DarkPhoenix

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces