Welcome to Gaia! ::

Okay, what event should we have?

Field trip gone wrong. 0.25 25.0% [ 2 ]
Mutant spider infestation. 0.125 12.5% [ 1 ]
A ton of natural disasters. 0.125 12.5% [ 1 ]
Academy catches on fire, forcing everyone to camp outside. 0.25 25.0% [ 2 ]
Zombie invasion. 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Invisible clothes. 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Everyone starts seeing trippy things. (Examp.: Rainbows, Sparkles, Purple giraffes, etc.) 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
A magical llama invades the school and causes mayhem. 0.25 25.0% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 8 ]
This poll closed on February 17, 2013.
No longer accepting new votes.
<< < 1 2 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 87 88 89 > >>

Shy Businesswoman

* Scar (The Principal's Son and God of All Things Evil) *
User Image

Scar shrugged when Loki said he didn't have to be so prim and proper, "Tonight is the formal, dear. I will attempt to be more 'crude' when we go about stirring up mayhem. But for now..." he said and leaned in, giving her a quick kiss, "Romance first and chaos afterward". He winked at her and smirked. Scar could definitely be crude. But he preferred to stay elegant and sophisticated most of the time. Now if someone tried to lay a hand on Loki or flirt with her, he would create an uproar and kill the person on the spot. If he didn't feel like killing, then he would fight them until either he won or he was too weak to continue. Scar wasn't perfect. He could slip up and he was also capable of feeling pain. He just couldn't die.
When they appeared in the middle of the formal, Scar looked around and frowned at the sight of grinding and promiscuous acts being done under the radar. 'How disgusting and improper.' he thought snobbishly. He glanced at the students who were staring at them with an unamused expression on his face. When Loki spoke, he looked over at her and nodded, "Alright, love." he said and walked with her over to a less crowded area. He snapped his fingers and a waltzing song began. He moved their hands up into the proper waltzing position and placed his other hand on her waist before leading her in a slow, sweet waltz. Some students stared at the god and goddess duo, others didn't pay any attention because they were too busy doing their own things.

Icy Euphoria

Shy Businesswoman

'Charlie'

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Charlie gasped and moaned at the action of the lantern ghost. She didn't want to move the girl's hands away but she felt that she had to before she lost it and did something with the girl that she'd regret later. Charlie grabbed Ui's hands and gently pushed her back, "Please... don't." she said, almost panting, "I don't wanna snap and try something with you. We've just met". She backed away from the girl, not enjoying how touchy-feely she was. She thought she was really cute but wasn't in the personality to take advantage of her. Charlie was calm at the moment, not insane. "Maybe I should go..." she said slowly and turned around, beginning to walk away.

Presea_cousin

Shy Businesswoman

Vienna Leffington

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Vienna looked over at Shadow when she heard him sigh. She crawled over to him and wrapped her arms around him from behind. "What's wrong?" she asked with a frown. She kissed his cheek and set her chin on his shoulder. She was curious about what was on his mind. He'd been just fine not too long ago as far as she could tell.

Shadow_DarkPhoenix

6,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
Mathew Saint.Clair
User Image

Mathew looked around the room to see if what he was looking for was there. Trying to close out the dance Mathew finally focused enough to know what he was looking for was not there, but somewhere else.

He quickly left the room that housed the party and started to walk down the many corridors of the school. It was extremely difficult to locate this principle, for some reason the universal flow was being disrupted.

Eventually Mathew located what he was looking for; He saw her sitting in a chair. Mathew walked up to her and said, “excuses me but are you the one in charge?”

x_ ll3 r a t _x

Aekea Citizen

9,800 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Medalist 100
User Image Ui smiled as Charlie gave such cute reactions to her touching. She was going to keep going until Charlie pushed her hands away, Ui letting her hands drop to their normal, outstretched to the side position. She tilted her head as Charlie turned and walked away. "okay..." She murmured softly.

Charlie would then feel hands on her shoulders as Ui grabbed on, her body light like a cape as she was towed along. "So where we going?" She beamed, completely unaware of any awkwardness.

x_ ll3 r a t _x

Aekea Citizen

9,800 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Medalist 100
User Image

Poison shook her legs as water kept working its way through the complex parts into the cores, making it feel like Poison's legs were itching from the inside. "I'm going to need a full oil bath for this.." She muttered. That stupid trickster girl. What kind of shoddy teleport action was that? Poison wondered if it would be a good idea to bring it up with the principal. Poison then felt someone rush by her and she turned to see some guy going into the lake to freeze all her leaked poison, taking it out in what looked like ice cubes. She rose an eyebrow as he finally turned to look at her, Poison giving him a quick once-over. "Ummm....hi..." She murmured, raising an eyebrow as she gestured to the block of ice, thoroughly curious as to what had possessed the boy to go and take care of all her poison. It was nice that he did so, avoid any sort of mishaps later, but you don't just jump into a poisoned lake just for the sake of the environment. "Were you expecting someone here?" She asked, thinking to what the boy said earlier as he had passed her. Poison crossed her arms as she waited for an answer, but kept shaking one leg at a time, droplets of water flung from her legs.

Luneth777

Dangerous Werewolf

User Image
Shadow Nightbane

Black hearted evil...

Brave hearted hero...

I am all...

When Vienna wraapped her arms around him from behind, Shadow closed his eyes for a moment, then opened them and looked at her, giving her a small smile. "Well, I know that once Edmund is there, I'll have to hold back on the affection I can show you. Don't get me wrong, I'm okay with it, but still..." He trailled off, looking at her.

Mood: Happy.
Company: Vienna.
OOC: N/A.

x_ ll3 r a t _x

Wheezing Lover

8,600 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Luneth777
User Image
Fire is more than destructive,

It's warm like the sun,

and cozy like a soft bed.

αvιηα вєηтση

╄━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╃

Avina stifled a giggle with her bed sheets as if she were a child reading a funny book past their bed time, her face still a bit pink. "I'm not that sleepy yet, just comfy. Nothing better than comfy bed right?" She asked, a little curious as to what could possibly be better than a warm bed after a horribly stressful day. She sighed gently and shuffled around a bit to make herself more comfortable before murmuring, "And good luck on the cold water thing." She said, stifling another giggle. Apparently she found the notion of Vayne trying to pour cold water on her funny, which was understandable considering she could just evaporate it.

Wheezing Lover

8,600 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
x_ ll3 r a t _x

User Image

ℓσкι
Goddess of Trickery

Elegance and grace are no match

Loki loved Scar and all that, but when one got to know the two they would realize that the God or All Things Evil and the Goddess of Trickery were Yin and Yang. While Scar looked down on other beings and thought of them as improper and disgusting, the creatures that danced around them gave Loki a great deal of joy. She loved the students, she loved all beings. The Goddess of Trickery may love to stir up mayhem, but she was good-natured and lighthearted for the most part. She looked on at the students with a twinkle in her eyes and winked before turning to her lover, that ever-present still upon her face.

When Scar changed the music to a waltz, Loki had to force herself not to make a face at it. She really hated these ballroom dances, the dances with rules that didn't allow for the creative expression that she considered dance. She got into the proper position anyways, however, and began to waltz effortlessly with Scar, glancing at the students every now and again so she could watch them. They fascinated her.... What deception and mischief were some of them up to now? Surely, she could tell if she wanted to, however she didn't like to use her infinite knowledge. It was in that small way that her and Ava were alike, though that was probably the extent of their likenesses. "How pissed do you think Ava would be if I turned this entire place lime green? She was never a fan of bright colors.... Balloons and confetti along with a few students with bouncy feet would do well too...." She murmured, her smirk widening a bit.

for illusions and trickery~

Shadowy Tactician

13,950 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
User Image

Oh, you think darkness is your ally? You merely adopted the dark. I was born in it, molded by it. I didn’t see the light until I was already a man. By then, it was nothing to me but blinding

There was an awkward silence after she replied. What was he supposed to say? Luneth didn't think anyone would be here. He then noticed her gesturing towards the frozen poison. It wasn't until then, that he noticed her metallic being, with small poison tanks on her...spider abdomen? She was unlike anything he had seen before. "I'm guess this poison was your doing?" He asked, looking back over at the frozen blocks. He then heard her ask, if was expecting someone. "Uh, sorta. I've been trying to get in contact with a goddess, but I haven't had any luck yet." He looked around for a moment, and then back at the girl. "So...Do you usually fall out of the sky like that, or did something happen?"

Presea_cousin

Shadowy Tactician

13,950 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
User Image
Vayne Mekura
"The eyes are blind, so one must look with his heart."

"Is that your way of saying, you want me to keep talking to you?" He chuckled and then thought about her somewhat rhetorical question. "Oh I dunno, I prefer sleeping on the cold hard floor." He said rather sarcastically. "Oh well thank you! And if that doesn't work, then don't worry. I have many more ideas I can try." He said chuckling some more.

Icy Euphoria

Wheezing Lover

8,600 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Luneth777
User Image
Fire is more than destructive,

It's warm like the sun,

and cozy like a soft bed.

αvιηα вєηтση

Avina would have answered Vayne... if it hadn't been for the fact that she literally fell asleep right as he was talking. It seemed that she had been more tired than she would have led one to believe, as her breaths were deep and calm as she pulled the covers unconsciously towards her. She was curled up in a small ball, her hair messing up as she wiggled around every now and again to get comfortable. She was smiling in her sleep, though it wasn't entirely obvious why, as she wasn't moving or murmuring in her sleep in any way to suggest she was actually dreaming. Maybe she didn't dream? Either way you sliced it though, Avina was out cold.

Shadowy Tactician

13,950 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
User Image
Vayne Mekura
"The eyes are blind, so one must look with his heart."

Vayne waited a minute or two for Avina to respond, but heard nothing back. He said her name twice, but got no reply. "Heh, and she said she wasn't sleepy. Oh well." He quietly said to himself. He laid in his bed for a few minutes just replaying the day's event over in his head. It had been a pretty hectic day, and he didn't realize just how tired it was. Deciding there wasn't much else to do, he figured he'd go to sleep as well.

((Time-skip?))

Icy Euphoria

Shy Businesswoman

* Scar (The Principal's Son and God of All Things Evil) *
User Image

Scar gave Loki a look like he was slightly hurt. She was still putting her mischief over him even though he asked for her to put it aside just for one dance. He had been looking forward to their dance together ever since he had the idea. He just wanted to be closer to his lover and she seemed to not want that as much as he did. He sighed and looked away, "She'd be really pissed." he mumbled. He felt like ending the song and just leaving so Loki could do what she wanted so much. He could sense that she didn't like his song choice or the dance that went with it. When they were together before, sometimes Scar felt like Loki really wasn't his soulmate. But then something always happened soon after he felt that way and he remembered why he loved her so much. At the moment, he was trying really hard not to show how depressed he'd gotten. He still wanted her to be happy, but he wasn't. He finally made up his mind and let go of Loki, stepping back from her. He made the song change to a random mainstream rap song. Scar hesitated before kissing her cheek, "I am just going to go... get something to drink. I'll be back in a little bit." he lied. His mood was starting to change from depressed to angry. He was getting angry at himself for not being good enough and starting to get angry at Loki.
Scar walked off, disappearing into a crowd of people. He wanted to be left alone. He found a couch and sat down, leaning back and closing his eyes with a frown. A small group of girls were chatting nearby and looked over at him. They started smiling and giggling. The girls went over to Scar and sat down on the couch with him, "Hey! Are you okay?" one asked "You could totally dance with me if you want!". Her friend pushed her out of the way, "Want me to grab you something to drink?" she asked. "I love you, Scar!" another girl said happily. Scar groaned, annoyed. The second girl who spoke up looked him over with a grin. She crawled into his lap and sat down, "Did you come here alone?" she asked. Scar clenched his teeth, trying not to shove the girl off of him and onto the floor. "Get off of me." he hissed "Now". The girl pouted, "No! If you're single and at a dance, then that means you're putting yourself on the market. Duh!" she said. One of her friends pushed her off of Scar and took the girl's place in his lap, "I've always thought you were cute..." she said seductively and kissed him.

Icy Euphoria

Wheezing Lover

8,600 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
x_ ll3 r a t _x

User Image

ℓσкι
Goddess of Trickery

Elegance and grace are no match

Loki frowned as Scar let go of her and knew that she had done something wrong again. She sighed gently and nodded, knowing it was best to let Scar be by himself for a while before she tried to comfort him. Arguments, misunderstandings, and things like this were common in their relationship, a little too common. It was usually Loki who messed things up too, but seeing as she represented the concept that she did, she usually didn't realize what she had done wrong. Like right now. She had absolutely no idea what Scar was so upset about, but she knew it had to have been something she had said.

After a few minutes of dancing with some of the students, Loki couldn't stand being without Scar anymore and followed the trail he left behind (that trail being hushed or murmuring students) before finally finding him. She frowned at the sight of the girls grouped around him, but instead of blowing up like Ava or even Scar would have, she simply plucked the girl off of Scar's lap and grinned at the other students. "Apologies, but he's been taken by me. " She took her place on his lap instead and raised an eyebrow at the girls, waiting for them to react.

for illusions and trickery~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces