Welcome to Gaia! ::

Okay, what event should we have?

Field trip gone wrong. 0.25 25.0% [ 2 ]
Mutant spider infestation. 0.125 12.5% [ 1 ]
A ton of natural disasters. 0.125 12.5% [ 1 ]
Academy catches on fire, forcing everyone to camp outside. 0.25 25.0% [ 2 ]
Zombie invasion. 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Invisible clothes. 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Everyone starts seeing trippy things. (Examp.: Rainbows, Sparkles, Purple giraffes, etc.) 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
A magical llama invades the school and causes mayhem. 0.25 25.0% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 8 ]
This poll closed on February 17, 2013.
No longer accepting new votes.
<< < 1 2 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 87 88 89 > >>

Wheezing Lover

8,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Luneth777
User Image
Fire is more than destructive,

It's warm like the sun,

and cozy like a soft bed.

αvιηα вєηтση

╄━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╃

Avina had her covers over her entire body, hiding under her blankets so Vayne couldn't see her, though she realized that was an incredibly thing to do considering he was blind too. She stayed under her covers anyways because... well... she felt safe under them. She used to do this during thunderstorms too, as the loud noise scared her more than almost anything else. That was besides the point, however, as Vayne's words were making Avina blushed more than she really thought possible. She let out a small squeak when she tried to talk the first time, but after many more attempts to grace Vayne with an answer she finally whispered, "I h-had fun too and... yeah... I'd l-like that. I um.... I... really enjoy spending time w-with you. Eep!" Her last word came out with a little squeak and she face-pillowed herself.

Shadowy Tactician

15,300 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
User Image
Vayne Mekura
"The eyes are blind, so one must look with his heart."

Vayne was happy to hear to she had fun, and wanted to spend more time with him. "Glad to hear you say that." He couldn't help but quietly chuckle as she squeaked some. "Ya know, I find it cute when you do that." He smiled and sat up, swinging his legs off the side of the bed. It was about time for him to change the gauze under his blindfold. "I'm heading to the bathroom, just to let ya know." He said, as he grabbed some gauze out the pocket from the pants he was wearing earlier. He walked into the bathroom and took off the blindfold and gauze. He then proceeded to wash his face, and clean his eyes. The smell of blood from the used gauze, wafted through the air, as he suddenly smelled it. Up until now, he didn't have to worry about the smell, but now that he had a roommate, he could only hope that she wouldn't notice. Taking the used gauze, he threw it in the trash, and then began wrapping the new one around his head, followed by the blindfold. 'Ah, good as new.'

Icy Euphoria

Wheezing Lover

8,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Luneth777
User Image

It's warm like the sun,

αvιηα вєηтση

Avina let out another nervous squeak despite herself, her blush unrelenting. She was pretty sure Vayne was about to kill her with kindness... or make her set her sheets on fire or something. She was having to concentrate on controlling her temperature, which only served to make her a little bit more flustered. When the smell wafted under her sheets, however, Avina's blush and her concentration disappeared as she sat bolt up right. She got out of bed and made her way to the bathroom door, knocking on it before asking quietly, "Are you okay?" Had he been sharing the room with anyone else, Vayne probably wouldn't have been asked this question, but since Avina's other senses had been heightened to make up for the lack of sight, she could have smelled the blood from down the hall. The smell was so strong to her... she wondered what happened.

Shadowy Tactician

15,300 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
User Image
Vayne Mekura

Vayne was about to head out of the bathroom, when he heard Avi get up out of bed and come knock on the door. "Yeah, I'm fine. Don't worry." He said reassuringly. He had been dealing with this sort of thing, for what seems like forever. He turned around, and opened the bathroom door. He knew she was still standing right there, so he knew he would have to tell her something. "You, uh, need to get in there? I'm done." He asked her, trying to play it off like nothing happened.

Icy Euphoria

Wheezing Lover

8,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Luneth777
User Image

It's warm like the sun,

αvιηα вєηтση

"No, I'm fine." Avina murmured, wishing she were back in bed already. Vayne didn't know this yes (he would probably figure it out in the morning) but Avina did not like getting out of bed if she was comfy. She was the kind of person who could stay in bed all day if you let her, the kind of person would loved the warm sanctuary that lied between her sheets. She crawled back into that sanctuary as quickly as she could and covered herself completely with the blanket. "I can't believe you made me get uuuuuuup." She groaned, trying to warm her sheets up again by increasing her body temperature.

Shadowy Tactician

15,300 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
User Image
Vayne Mekura

Vayne let out a quiet sigh of relief, since she didn't push the issue about the smell of blood. He walked over to his bed and sat down on it. "Hey, I didn't make you do anything. That was all you." He listened as she crawled back into bed. "Oh yeah, this reminds me of something I was going to tell you earlier. I get up bright and early, about an hour or so before the average student wakes up. That way I have enough time to wake up Luneth, and still get to class on time." He chuckled some. "And I have a feeling that I'll have to wake you up as well. So I hope you don't mind."

Icy Euphoria

Wheezing Lover

8,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Luneth777
User Image

It's warm like the sun,

αvιηα вєηтση

Avina listened to Vayne sigh and knew she had done the right thing by not pressing the matter. She'd wait until they became more familiar with each other to ask him, but for now she figured it'd just be nosy to ask. She turned under her sheets so that she was facing Vayne, clinging her covers as close to herself as she could as she let out another small groan, though it was a playful one this time. "I'm not a morning person. You should just know that." She murmured, rustling her sheets a little as she made herself more comfortable. She was definitely more comfortable around Vayne when there weren't a bunch of people around or when he wasn't teasing her. She inched her way under her covers and wiggled a little so she could fit her head under her pillow, her knees pulled to her chest. "Good luck trying to wake me up. If you had met Gorn, he would have been able to tell you how to." She giggled. Of course, she still had no idea he was a teacher here, as she never had an interest in botany.

Aekea Tycoon

10,600 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Medalist 100
User Image

Poison was starting to zone out when suddenly Scar went on some kind of outburst. Poison backed up to a wall as everything around her went crazy. Furniture moving, the marker moving, she thought it was Scar's doing but she seemed to be just as confused as she was. Then suddenly there was another girl in the room and she and Scar began to hug and stick to each other like glue. Before Poison could get a word out, she was suddenly warped.

Poison blinked as she seemed to be in the air. ".....huh?...wha-AHHHHH!!" Poison fell through the air before landing in a lake that was near the academy. She sighed as she sank, waiting until her feet hit the bottom. Thanks to her artificial parts, she wasn't going to drown. Ohhh but the rust! Poison blinked as she then noticed a purple mist going through the water and then looked behind her to notice one of her tanks had cracked. "oops..." Poison just walked out of the lake as dead fish rose to the surface behind her. She decided not to report this incident. She wouldn't want another mysterious entity bursting from a chalkboard to throw her into another lake. "Ugh, I'm soaked." She muttered as she shook herself as she walked to the dorms, her metal legs chinking with a sharp note, her walk more of a storm.

Aekea Tycoon

10,600 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Medalist 100
User Image Ui let out an astonished gasp as Charlie said she could feel through it. "Hehhhhhh, wow...oh sorry!" She said as she just realized that meant she might've been poking Charlie's eyes. She tilted her head though as she processed Charlie's words a bit more. "Wait. So how many of your clothes are actually clothes then?" She asked as she suddenly grabbed Charlie's chest and began to squeeze. "Uwahhh, you have bigger ones than me!"

x_ ll3 r a t _x

Shadowy Tactician

15,300 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
User Image
Vayne Mekura

"Eh, that's fine. I put up with Luneth every morning, which sometimes can be dangerous." He laughed at the thought of Luneth trying to use magic right after he woke up. Once he froze his room solid, and they spent a majority of the day trying to thaw it out. A mischievous grin appeared on his face, as she indirectly challenged him to try and wake her up. "I guess I'll just have to experiment until I find something suitable." He then pondered for a moment, when she mentioned the name Gorn. "Hmm, the name sounds familiar..." He quietly repeated the name, until he finally remembered where he heard it from. "Oh yeah, he's the new botany teacher, right? I think I overheard some of the faculty say he arrived like today or yesterday."

Icy Euphoria

Shadowy Shade

* Scar (The Principal's Son and God of All Things Evil) *
User Image

Scar smiled as Loki looked at the locket she was about to put on her. She was glad she liked her gift. She felt something new against her and looked down, seeing that Loki had changed into a new dress. She nodded at what she said and combed her fingers through Loki's hair, "You look beautiful, my love." she said softly. She didn't usually like rainbows but she loved anything Loki created with her powers or wore. Loki was the only exception to any of Scar's dislikes- happiness, colorful things, cute things, etc.
"Well I hope you don't mind if I change as well then..." Scar said and moved away from Loki. She was suddenly fully covered in a black haze as she changed into her guy form. A black tuxedo outfit, complete with a top hat and white gloves, appeared on him along with a pair of black dressy shoes and a red rose in his front pocket. Her personality, the way she spoke, and the way she acted changed a bit since she was a guy now.
Scar stepped out from the black haze as it started to clear out, coughing into a handkerchief. He looked over at Loki and smirked, "Hey." he said and walked over to her. He pocketed the handkerchief, "Let's go have that dance now, shall we?" he asked and held his white-gloved hand out to her.

Icy Euphoria

Wheezing Lover

8,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Luneth777
User Image

It's warm like the sun,

αvιηα вєηтση

Avina laid there, frozen for a long while after Vayne spoke. She didn't really know how to feel about this entire thing, about how Gorn was back at the school and he hadn't told her yet. The rustling of sheets could be heard as Avina poked her head out from under them, resting her chin on top of her pillow as she mulled over this tidbit of information. She decided to pointedly dodge that subject, as she knew her saying something like 'Oh, I didn't know' or anything like that would have only served to make things awkward. Instead, she stuck her tongue out in what she thought was Vayne's direction and said, jokingly, "Yeah? Well don't get too mean. I'm fragile." She made her way back under the covers and wiggled around a little bit until she was comfortable.

Shadowy Tactician

15,300 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
User Image

Oh, you think darkness is your ally? You merely adopted the dark. I was born in it, molded by it. I didn’t see the light until I was already a man. By then, it was nothing to me but blinding

Luneth sighed as he took his necklace out from under his shirt, and gazed at the crystal. It was shaped like a crescent moon, and glowed a faint blue under the moons pale light. I wonder if I'll be able to contact Lady Nocturne tonight...' Luneth had been secretly coming to lake every night. since his arrival back here in the world of the living. He had been trying to get in touch with Nocturnal, or has he calls her 'Lady Nocturne', who is the goddess of night, darkness, and luck. He has been a faithful follower of hers ever since he was born. She often referred to him as her most trustworthy and loyal servant. But with Luneth's absence of a few centuries, he's noticed his luck and his powers have been lacking, and is worried that she thinks he's abandoned her.

Upon his arrival at the lake, he noticed something was amiss. He caught glimpse of a girl falling into the lake and then trudging his way ashore. He also noticed the poison seeping into the lake. "Gaahhh!!!" He dashed towards the water's edge, and right past poison. "Man, I got to clean this up, or she'll never appear!" Luneth created an icy aura around himself and then proceeded to run out on the lake, where Poison had fell in, freezing the water with each step. Once he got to the source of the poison, he began to freeze all the of the contaminated water, until no more was spreading. He then manipulated the ice in such a way, that all the poison clumped together, and then removed that piece. Basically, by this point, he carried all the poison that seeped into the lake, in a cylindrical ice block. Once he got back to shore, he let out a sigh of relief, and set the poison down. "I'll have to dispose of this later." Finally, he turned and realized a girl had been standing there the whole time. For a moment, he just stared at her, before standing up and scratching the back of his head, out of embarrassment. "Oh, uh, hey there..."

Presea_cousin

Wheezing Lover

8,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
x_ ll3 r a t _x

User Image

ℓσкι
Goddess of Trickery

Elegance and grace are no match

Loki watched as Scarlette turned into Scar and smiled up at him, pushing herself off the ground so she could stand at her fullest height, though she was rather short. She took his hand with a roll of her multicolored eyes and kissed his cheek gently. "You don't have to be so prim and proper, you know. I always like it when you're a little more crude." Elegance and grace, after all, were what put Loki into her prison in the first place. She despised the very notion of thing being orderly and neat, the horrible idea that things should stay as they were. That was not progressive thinking, it was ignorant and cowardliness and she had told Ava as such on many occasions and during numerous fights. The goddesses did not keep all of their fights to words, obviously.

Loki and Scar appeared in the middle of the Formal with a snap of Loki's fingers, the Goddess of Trickery glancing around at all of the students who were now staring at them. She gave them a mischievous grin before she whispered to Scar, "Hurry, before your mother shows up."

for illusions and trickery~

Shadowy Tactician

15,300 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
User Image
Vayne Mekura

Vayne began to wonder if Avina had fallen asleep on him, since she remained quiet for quite some time. However, she disproved that idea, by speaking once again. "Don't worry, I'll go about it in a delicate way. Hmm, maybe I could pour cold water on you?" In addition, to that idea, he came up with several more. However, he didn't want her to know his plans and be able to prepare for it. "Anyways, I suppose I'll leave you alone for now. I'm sure you want to rest or whatever." He said lying back down on his bed, and relaxing after a long day.

Icy Euphoria

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces