Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lightbringer

As to be expected, the infirmary was a popular spot to visit today. Students kept coming and going to see the remains, and speculate as to what happened. Theories ranged from some manner of crazed experiment gone awry, to an attempt at assassination. No one could say with any real certainty, though. Soldiers kept people from getting too close to tamper with anything, and to just try and keep civility and order. Overall, there wasn't much to see besides ash and the charred remains of the building.

For those with an inclination toward the spiritual plane, they would, unfortunately, not find any lingering clues. Based on what the headmaster had said, Jorin had vanished rather than having been killed. The theory was supported by the absence of any human remains. Why anyone would want to kidnap Jorin, and his ferocious dragon by some incredible means, was another unanswered question. Who could possibly know more about this odd situation?

Phoenix347

Lunastasia IV

Bashful Widow

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Mᴇᴇʟᴏs SʜᴜᴜᴋᴏXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Tʜᴇ Iʟʟᴜsɪᴏɴɪsᴛ

Ceremony Hall✦ Location
Students✦ Company
ARE YOU SERIOUS!? ✦ Thoughts
xoxo ✦ ooc
Sven Dragon
Save YourselfTheme

ɪᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅ ᴇ ᴠ ɪ ʟ s sᴏɴ sᴛʀᴀɪɢʜᴛ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏғ ʜ ᴇ ʟ ʟ

Meelos was very rudely awoken by a loud alarming sound that he didn't too much care for. He lay on his bed with one knee up and a pillow over his face. His hand searched for the nightstand and then for an alarm clock that wasn't there. When the sound stopped, his arm fell limp as he attempted to doze off. Unfortunately that night Meelos slept with the window open and Sven seemed more than worried. In order to wake his partner up, the dragon blew a bit of fire through the window, singing Meelos' bedsheets. "I'm up! I'm up!" He yelled, jumping up from the pain. Sven snorted adn looked away, waiting for Meelos to get up.

It didn't take the boy long to get ready. He wore a similar attire to the day before. Except what was white the day before, was now black and what was black, was now white. He was still barefoot. He washed his face adn quickly brushed his teeth, jumping out of the window onto Sven, rather than taking the door. Sven shot off into the sky, following everyone else until they arrived at the Ceremony Hall. "You wait here." He told Sven who only snorted at being told what to do and flew off instead. Meelos groaned and made his way inside, just in time to hear that Jorin had gone missing, along with his dragon and that the infirmary had been burned down.

Meelos was shocked but he didn't quite look like it. He made a face to this before he spotted Michael. He jogged over to the boy, waving his hand. "Michael! Yo!" He said with a grin on his face then he turned to Favliir. "Good Morning to you!" He said to the dragon, pointing his finger, about to poke her when he decided he probably shouldn't. He looked back at Michael with a weird face. "Pretty strange about what happened to Jorin. Think he was maybe too humiliated that he got beat by a two star that his dragon burned down the place and he ran away?" He said with a grin. It appeared that the situation didn't affect Meelos, though it actually did.
                                                              User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Azure Ryuu

Lightbringer

User Image
__________Kreiva Ruskilitzer_________

[ - - - Around the campus- - - ]

After having some time to shrug off the various annoyances that were plaguing her, the blonde girl navigated her way out of the Atheneum and out into the grounds. She rubbed her eyes a bit since the early morning fatigue still hadn't left her.

Despite her own problems she would soon have to deal with, her mind couldn't help but wander toward today's subject of interest. What exactly happened to that asshat? She could easily see countless people having a grudge with him, Kreiva included, but this seemed rather extreme. All she knew was that Jorin had whooped the young witch yesterday (to which she cursed under her breath), and that the dark-haired boy promptly beat the stuffing out of him. As best as she could tell the whole matter had been resolved, so what was the point? For that matter, why would anyone go through the trouble of kidnapping the snob and his dragon, and burn the field hospital in the process? It just drew unnecessary attention. Something was severely wrong with this whole situation. Kreiva walked around, somewhat aimlessly, as she let the cogs in her head turn.

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
User Image
Cael Irritum
╔════════════════════════════════╗
Where at: Academy Training Ground
With: Other students
Mood: Curious
╚════════════════════════════════╝
"Guess we can't get too good a look. Feel free to check it out from the air on your own Sylv." The dragon jumped at the opportunity, literally, as he jumped up and shot his wings out to ascend above the field, the scales sparkling like some mirror ball in the sky. Cael watched him soar up before he started circling and the reflections dying down with adjustments. He started heading to the forest, as he couldn't do much here. He took notice of several people around the training grounds, keeping an eye out for anyone standing out. A few achieved just that, as he noticed the shadow girl from yesterday and what looked like a witch arrive from the main academy, along with several others who acted odd. After that, he continued onto the forest where he just climbed the trees to pass the time until class.
Takarashi

Lunastasia IV

Ruthless Prophet

13,375 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Noble Shade 100
Takarashi

Phoenix347

User Image
I'm a ghost of a girl that I want to be most

Lunastasia stood in the crowd frustration set in. She didnt sense any souls but she did feel a lot of emotion stress,fear,anger, sadness. She had chills all over her body this was strange she left shade in the far back of the crowd she thought of awful things. She then got her feelings straight something needed to be done several students surrounded her. She looked at the guard who was watching her because she was in the very front of the crowd she headed back towards Shade. "well anything Luna" he spoke to her she shook her head no. She patted his head in comfort. She acted could but she was always alone her only companion shade she was thinking she wasnt to help investigate wanted to find this boy ask a few questions. She looked at her watch enough time to train her self like she normal did before the training ground became lit with the sun the shadow was power to her she sighed.

Her and shade entered the training grounds her face went into concentration. Her brow knitted together a hair pin pulled out of her hair turning it black She stuck her hair in a bun. She looked at the hair pin and it grew into a dark scythe Her silvery eyes began to glow as she felt the power soon the training grounds became really dark. Fog began to carry over the ground . She looked at shade he begin to merge with the shadow. Shadow people began to merge out of the shadows and fog. She gripped the scythe. Every morning she trained because that's when her ability was strongest in the training ground was covered in the shadows of the morning. She then soon began to practiced Shade always giving her tips.

[ Her theme ]
I'm the shell of a girl that I used to know well
User Image
User Image

ʟaяκ вoяεɴ
---- The Atheneum ----

---- Company: no one ----

tab Lark strolled in to the classroom for Medicinal Studies, grateful to find he was the first to arrive. He preferred an atmosphere as this: silent and peaceful. Setting his broadsword against his desk, he plopped onto the chair and sighed.

tab I wonder what happened yesterday. Gure doesn't seem to know. Did it fall asleep? Did I fall asleep? I don't even have an idea of what happened. Maybe, if I can find that boy with black hair, I'll ask him. He could know... And about the announcement this morning... Was this Jorin person the man from the match? If my memory serves me right, I'm almost positive Jorin was him. But I don't remember anyone that seemed out of place... Lark continued to ponder the recent events as he awaited the instructor's arrival.

User Image

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Malik

It felt so good having the wind blowing through his hair, the cold and invigorating wind of high altitude flight on a dragon's back. He was laying on her back, resting on their long flight to wherever they were going. The she in question, his partner from the moment they met to the moment he would die, the dragon Silivene. If it had been night now she would have been invisible to the night sky with her deep blue scales. He wished he could stay up upon the winds forever, but birds did not make good meals for either of them. And nothing lasted forever. Like now.
It is time for you to get off.
"ah, what,,. Now! Here!" he said, barely coherently, siting upright with the wind not helping him speak at all.
Of course the Academy is below us, you need, just to fall down there and land gently.
"How am I," was all he got to say.
You know as always, off you go. And then she turned in a lazy corkscrew and he and his bag fell from her back.

It was her promise, when doing things like this, She would either catch him again, or he would land safely without a scratch on his body. How she could tell the difference was anyone's guess. He grabbed his bag to make sure it wasn't going fall to the earth without him. Not much inside it could break from the fall but what could was important and irreplaceable. His wand, it rare enough so that not every mage would have one, but common enough that every master mage would know what it was. And while it did help him to his spells it was useless in free fall. He had spent three years attuning it to him and wasn't about to loose it to a fall from the sky.

Now just what to do, the ground hadn't exactly gotten any farther away. Thoughts came and went through his mind, much like other wizards and mages would flip through a spell book. Nothing seemed to work. He was past the point at which Silivene would have caught him if she was going to. She must know that he could do it, but how when he didn't even know yet. Then a water spell came to his mind and he wondered if he could adapt it to wind. We'll it's this or die, nothing to lose trying. Touching his hands together and then swiftly spreading them apart. A shock wave spread around him and he stopped falling. For a moment. Then he fell again the last nine feet to the ground. Windows rattled in the buildings around him but nothing sounded like it broke. He hit the ground hard, first landing on his feet then falling to his back. His bag fell from his hands landing much more softly than he did. His skin was not broken, but he still got bruised and the one on his back now was going to be tender for a while.

Malik son of Kithon now set foot at Avalon Academy. "Now if I only knew where to go," He muttered under his breath.
I'm sure you'll figure it out, mean while I think I'll say hello to the other dragons around here.
"A lot of help you are"
Oh I'm very helpful, no point in you not knowing your way around and always asking me.

Malik looked around and noticed he landed near some shops. Then he noticed a building you could probably see from anywhere around here. He went to it perhaps he could figure out where to go there or on the way there.

Silivene

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
User Image
Cael Irritum
Where at: Forest/Academy Training Ground
With: Other students, Sylvar
Various blasts of light and ice could be seen if one walked deep enough into the thicket of the forest, and would be astounded to see what was happening in a spacious area. What had started as some fun recreation turned into a practice session with Cael and Sylvar attempting to best the other on their own terms. Cael's goal was to wrap one of his rope darts around Syl while the dragon's goal was more aggressive. As Cael jumped about he avoided the cold blasts freezing the ground where he once ran across. "You're really putting your all into it today Syl. Did you get rejected by the other dragons or some-" He was interrupted as he felt the cold blast nearing him and jumped out from behind the tree, a second before the side was frozen. Yep he's pissed. He had to jump again as Sylvar made another pass by him before turning through the trees. Cael climbed up the closest tree to one of the lower limbs and waited for the dragon to pass by, rope dart in hand. Sylvar took a bit to come around but Cael was ready to counter this as he clenched his hand and the dart, before jumping to meet him.
"We need some way to decide ties." Cael said as he tried getting the remaining ice off before it melted. After their collision, neither had won bringing the present score to Cael-2, Sylvar-4, draw-6."And you need to tone it down on the ice buddy" In reply Sylvar made a chuckle before making a snort as the walked out of the forest and back to the training grounds before classes began. Of course Sylvar took notice of the shadow couple that he seemed to take an interest in. As they approached the field, Sylvar looked to Cael and spoke to him through his emotions and movement. "I won't be doing anything but classes, so I think I'll be fine without you. Lemme know if you find any interesting people wile you're away." He gave a two fingered wave to him before he took off to the sky again. Cael didn't watch him this time and instead headed towards the last place he saw the shadow girl and her dragon. Partially hoping he could introduce himself but also to ask some questions.

lunastasia iv

Ruthless Prophet

13,375 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Noble Shade 100

Phoenix347

User Image
I'm a ghost of a girl that I want to be most

Lunastasia soon wrapped her training with Shade she stretched a little bit fixing her hair the shadows dissappered as the sun begain to cover the training grounds. This was easy and simple she let her hair fall then begain to wrapp it up with her bobby pin , She put her hair up in a bun the scythe once again just a simple tool used to style hair.Shade waited for her to be doon with this girly thing called grooming he hated it, it took way to much time makeup hair clothes why did the female gender take so long to do anything

[ Her theme ]
I'm the shell of a girl that I used to know well
User Image
User Image
xxxxx╠╩═════════╩╣xxxxx
𝔪𝔦𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔢𝔩 𝔩𝔢𝔳𝔦𝔬𝔫
xxxxx╠╦═════════╦╣xxxxx

✩✩✩✩✩

╔══════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

The sound of his name brought his attention to full force as his icy hues sought out the source of the call. A smile was brought to his face as Meelos appeared from the crowd and came to his side. It was good to see that Meelos was okay and just as chipper as ever. When the black haired boy turned his attention to Evaliir however, the feathered female eyed the youth with a glare. For a moment it seemed as if Meelos was tempted to prod the small white dragon but then thought better of it, which was in his favor. If his finger even came close to Evaliir, Michael had no doubt his partner would bite. She despised strangers, even more so if they dared to touch her in such an annoying fashion.

A small chuckle escaped the teen as Evaliir shifted shoulders to escape Meelos' reach. Hopefully one day they would get along. When Michael glanced back to his new friend, he noticed an odd expression before the other spoke his mind. "It is odd and Jorin is a coward, but I don't think he would run away without telling someone. He's more of the type to call his family and have someone do his dirty work than run away." Michael understood that what Meelos said was probably meant to be a joke, but he couldn't help but take the notion seriously. What if this wasn't the end of the disappearances? What would happen to the dragon school if nothing was done to solve this? Surely Jorin's parents wouldn't let this go without a fight. They would blame the headmaster.

Standing from his chair, Michael offered Meelos a swift smile. "We should probably get going to our first class. Since the headmaster said that scheduled classes will take place like normal, I don't want to be late. I have Dragon Coordination first." It wasn't like he and Evaliir needed anymore classes on coordination, but it was good to practice and try to develope knew techinques to get out of different situations. One became rusty if they thought themselves perfect. "After that I have Physical Combat, since I have no real magic skills of my own." True he had his telepathy, but it wasn't as if it was an offensive ability. Besides, he rather liked training with his sword and he was also thinking of taking up archery.

╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

ʟocɑтιoɴ ⇨ Ceremony Hall ж coмρɑɴy ⇨ Meelos and Evaliir ж мood ⇨ Thoughtful

Skuhlly

Quote:

User Image

Lightbringer

"Affirming one's mastery of their abilities is generally a wise activity, but for general purposes, it is wiser to simply enter the academy through the front gates." A voice called out to Malik. Off to the side stood Master Avon, sporting a neutral expression. His hands hung down freely at his sides rather than in their usual 'relaxed' position behind his back. "We've had an incident at the academy recently and we're taking matters of security with a bit more severity, young man. We're not very welcoming of flashy entrances right now, is what I'm getting at. You are partnered, however, so I assume you're here for enrollment?" The master asked. His frigid blue eyes were locked on Malik with visible suspicion. That, along with his tall stature, made the aged man an intimidating sight of sorts.

Bortelex

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
User Image
Cael Irritum
Where at: Forest/Academy Training Ground
With: Other students, Sylvar
Cael was lucky enough to actually see the shadow girl and her dragon this time. As he approached he watched her tie up her hair, with her dragon nearby, but still hard to tell the details of him/her. She was wrapping it up, literally, as he got close enough to call out without yelling for everyone to hear. "Hey! Shadow girl! Sorry if that offends but it's the only name I know to call you." Once he got closer and got her attention he stuck out his hand in the usual fashion. "My name's Cael. Cael Irritum. Hope you don't mind but I've been having to call you and your partner the 'Shadow couple'. A little too fitting now that I think about it." He scratched his head now thinking back on his choice.

lunastasia iv

════════════════════════════════════════════
Malik

Malik turned quickly when he heard someone that was most likely talking to him. And after listening he couldn't agree more with the man that had the same air about him that Malik's former teacher had. That alone was what made Malik show more respect to this man than he otherwise would have. He listened as the man finished talking. A short awkward silence held before he decided how to respond to the man, first impressions were always important and his fall hadn't given him a good one. Perhaps he could make up for that.

"I'm sorry," Malik said while bowing quickly but respectfully to the man, "I would rather not have done that," Hey, he didn't really want to be here, but that was another issue, "it was Silivene's idea, um, she is my partner. And I couldn't do much about it once she dropped me off her back. I am here for enrollment, but I don't really know where to go, If you wouldn't mind could you tell me where to go?"

Malik shifted on his feet a little, he was a bit nervous. The man was very intimidating though not as much his former teacher.

Meanwhile

After dropping off Malik, Silivene had circled around the area taking in the scents of the nearby forests and fields. It had been a long time since she had smelled the scent of another dragon in the air and not flown away from the area. The largest lake around was deep in the forest and it was covered in the scents of many other dragons. She landed in a clearing near the lake, She then found a nice place to rest. After two days of nonstop flight she needed it.

Silivene

Takarashi

Lightbringer

The master kept a critical eye on Malik, watching the young man's body language and listening intently for any oddities in what he had to say. To say that Master Avon had a dislike toward the newcomer would be rather incorrect - it was just his duty to be on guard. After Malik finished speaking, if the master had relaxed or otherwise lessened his guard, he didn't show it. "You will find the enrollment office in the Atheneum, the large building to the North." He gestured with one arm toward it, but didn't take his sight from the young man. "Just inside the main entrance and to the left. I have a class to teach soon, but I can answer some immediate questions if they are quick."

Bortelex

Malik

"Thank you for the directions, I think I'll just get going. If you need to teach a class soon, then I need to do what I need to do and go where I need to go in less time. No point in me making both of us have less time." He turned to go in the direction he was pointed to.

Him arriving just after someone else disappeared, would many people be suspicious of him or would he be considered not worth concern for not being here. All he had to do was go to that building and do what was needed of new students. Then he had to figure out where to get food or where he would sleep. And then there were the classes, would he be told to go to a class before he could attend to his other needs. Things were much easier in the wilds, not nearly as many people around or things he needed to worry about.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff