User Image
Cael Irritum
╔════════════════════════════════╗
Where at: Business district
With: Celia
Mood: Curious
╚════════════════════════════════╝
((OOC: ...))

"Uh... Huh." was the only response he could think of when she spoke. Now he was sure she was in her own little wonderland. "Are you trying to go somewhere or see someone? I can accompany you there... " If he let her on her own, she'd probably run into more people, or even run into a stall. He just didn't have a good feeling about leaving her on her own.

Takarashi

User Image

ʟaяκ вoяεɴ
---- The Medical Wing ----

---- Company: others, Master Leiva ----

tab Once the stitching was completed, Master Leiva had told Lark to relax. His nerve-racking screams were no longer passing through his lips; however, he was soaked with sweat and gasping. Lark lay motionless, his eyes glazed over. His brain was still in turmoil; its process in piecing together data halted by the abrupt burst of pain. It was struggling to make sense of his situation as well as order the previous information. In this struggle, the mistake of combining these two things came to be and his consciousness connected the dull throbbing he felt with his father and the horrid man's beatings. Tears streamed from his empty, rosy eyes as his lips silently formed the word "father" repeatedly and eventually, the weak, quavering sound of Lark's voice could be heard, constantly whispering this word. After a bit, there was a break in his broken-record phrases.

tab "Why...? Father, you... Mother... killed... her gift... to me... you stole... Why...?" His trembling hand reached up to grasp what was never there as he remembered the kicks and punches of the time he discovered the sword.

User Image

════════════════════════════════════════════
Malik

It is good to hear you say you mean him no harm, little witch, Silivene said, if it were otherwise I would have to eat you. I doubt you really don't care about others, why else would you have tried to get him away so he wouldn't be hurt. Just What do you think would put him in such peril? Silivene no longer worried about the witch's intent, laid down in front of her. Both to relax and to be less threatening. Silivene could tell, that Malik was getting closer, she would give the witch enough time to leave if she wanted to avoid him.

Silivene

Takarashi

Lightbringer

Master Xenos
[Business District]

Cecelia was quiet for a moment, with her thousand-yard stare remaining fixated. It was hard to tell if she was actually thinking about the young man's question, or if she was being absentminded. After she blinked, she seemed to gain some situational awareness. "Oh. No. I'm just walking." The woman replied. "I think so, at least. I don't think I had somewhere to go. Ehh." She turned slightly to look properly at the other person, though her gaze made it seem as though she were looking right through him in a disturbing fashion. "What's your name? Were you looking for something?" To say that she was distracted was putting it lightly.

Phoenix347

Lightbringer

Master Leiva
[The Atheneum, Medical Wing]

The master watched and listened in silence. Though her hands had been crafted into tools of healing, some wounds were untouchable to her. Psychological trauma was something she was never able to comprehend, nor deal with. If you see a wound, you sterilize it, clean it, treat it, and bandage it. No matter how large the operation, it was something that could be seen and approached in a methodical way. Helping someone with an injured mind was like chasing papers in the wind.

"Bring him a cool, damp cloth." Master Leiva said to her assistants, who immediately hopped to it. She stepped over to a washing basin, tossed her gloves into a waste bin, and proceeded to wash up to her elbows. "Do what you can. What happens afterward, no matter how painful, is out of your hands." Echoed the words of her mentor. Words she lamented, yet lived by.

Shiruke Ryu

Lightbringer

User Image
__________Kreiva Ruskilitzer_________

[ - - - Unnamed Northern Woods - - - ]

Kreiva was every bit of unpleasantness given human form, a fact that she displayed so much that one might almost think herself prideful of it. From her cold stare, it was evident that she wanted to spit some manner of rebuttal in the dragon's face of how she didn't want to shoulder the blame of others being caught up in her own mistake, or some such thing. Why she was so spiteful was anyone's guess. As it stood right now, though, she was at a clear disadvantage of both tactics and power, so she stilled her tongue as best as she could. She had to show wariness and feign some ignorance about the matter at hand, just in case she was speaking to one of the beings that had been involved in the arson. Given the witch's luck, it would be just fitting. "I heard a rumor that the one that destroyed the field hospital was lurking around near the campus somewhere." She lied. "This looked like the sort of spot where they might be hiding, because it's far enough to go unnoticed, but close enough to watch the academy." Kreiva proceeded to cross her arms. "So I figured I'd stake it out. I didn't want other people getting in the way, so I wanted to chase off your boy. I don't need people getting caught in the crossfire and landing me with the blame." Despite her small stature and how easily she had been defeated both yesterday and today, she exuded arrogance that would rival several kings.

Bortelex
User Image

ʟaяκ вoяεɴ
---- The Medical Wing ----

---- Company: others, Master Leiva ----

tab When his mind realized his father could never be guilt-tripped or anything of that sort with such words, Lark's quivering hand dropped, resting atop his stomach. His lifeless eyes followed after Master Leiva as she washed off. Strangely, something about the master in that position seemed to strongly resemble his mother, although, even stranger, he had never set his eyes upon the woman who gave him life. As the streams of tears morphed into rivers of salt water, his face twisted in agony. He reached out to her, both the master, and the woman who showed him no love. The tormented, cracking voice of the pitiful boy resonated around the room, asking, "Mo... ther... Do you... hate me...? Like Father... threw me away... Did you... do the same...? Tell... me..."

tab He remembered the day he had asked his father what ever happened to the mother who left him. The man was furious and quickly explained, "What kind of woman would want such an insect for a son? Obviously not her. Your good-for-nothing mom ran out as soon as she could after your birth. And I don't blame her; having a son as deformed and discolored as you." Lark's father knew the boy was quite handsome; however, he couldn't risk building up Lark's pride, even if a bit of fear that he would become rebellious. To the man's knowledge, the boy's eye and hair color was unnatural and didn't run in the family. This was something he could use to shave off any confidence Lark had and it was extremely successful, being the small, fragile youth he was.

User Image

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
User Image
Cael Irritum
╔════════════════════════════════╗
Where at: Business district
With: Celia
Mood: Curious
╚════════════════════════════════╝
((OOC: ...))

"I was just getting some dinner ingredients. And my name is Cael." he said hoisting up his bag to show here. It was mostly vegetables, fruit and spices, as he planned to catch the meat from the woods. "If you weren't headed anywhere, where did you come from?"

Takarashi

Malik

Silivene laughed. It was not anything like a human when they laugh, but it would be recognizable to any who were around dragons enough what it was. Little witch, have you not considered that a dragon could search ten times beyond this distance in a day. If it were rumor enough to find your ears wouldn't it have reached the teachers of that school, who could have easily sent the dragons out to search this far with ease.

Silivene's voice changed to a more serious tone, That aside a search here would be in vain, I have already searched this forest before I brought my Bonded here. If there had been anything magic or not that would be a threat to his safety, I would not have brought him here or I would have dealt with it myself before hand. There was nothing here, no other human, until you arrived. If the source of such a brazen attack against that school was hiding in this forest I would have scoured it from the face of the earth.

Silivene's tone changed again, something like schoolgirls giggling over a secret they shared, mischievous and playful all for fun. Or is it, that this rumor would start with you if you ever let it out? And about as quickly as she went into that tone she returned to the calm and motherly tone her mental voice usually took. It is time for you to make your decision. He is almost here, if you want you can stay and meet him properly, he might be willing to help you, and you need not worry about his safety, for nothing will harm him until I lie dead upon the ground. Or if you don't walk past me, go where you want, you will not be followed by us, for we will be returning to the Academy.

Silivene

Takarashi
Kyrra Lynne:.

::Location:: Business district ::With:: Herself and her dragon

Kyrra walked threw the district, an annoyed expression gracing her features. Stupid magic. Why couldn't she keep it going? All the other students seemed to have no issues. Frustration seethed off of her. Maybe she should get something to eat. she sighed and looked back at her dragon, flying just distant enough to give her the requested space, and nothing more. She gave an angry kick to a random stone on the ground. It was just simple magic. Her sword was swift and her arrows never missed their mark. She couldn't let herself fail her. So now she seethed and searched for food. her red hair whipping around her face from the wond and gust of dragon wings.

Larkin watch her, Kyrra. His eyes only leaving to briefly scan the area. There had been trouble recently and he didn't want her caught up in it. Reading his companions hunger he flew over to an Inn and sat gracefully on the roof. Waiting for her to notice. Her anger was something he had hoped to help her tame one day. Until then he would be her friend, and when needed her clarity. Even if that meant her wrath falling on him. When she started in the wrong direction, he spit a small spark at the small of her back, releasing a deep chuckle as she jumped and cursed at him. Her wrath was nothing he feared.

.:Larkin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces