Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Lucia Higasaki~

"My focus is to forget the pain of life. Forget the pain, mock the pain, reduce it. And laugh."

User Image

Lucia watched as the boy bowed slightly and gripped her hand. 'So formal..' She thought. "Mahiro, it's nice to meet you. It seems you may be a year ahead of me." She said, chuckling a bit. She always thought it was nice to talk to an upperclassman once in a while. They always knew what they were doing. "Oh, you're a class representative? That's gotta be why you look so familiar." It was true that he did look familiar, but Lucia was just so bad with names.

"Let's go, its pretty close from here."

"Okay." She chirped with a grin on her face. Finally she was able to eat. Not that she didn't like talking to Mahiro of anything. Lucia followed the blue eyed boy to a stand, which was blasting with the delicious scent of meat. She looked at another boy who started talking to Mahiro. Must have been one of his friends who he was helping out. 'Lovely lady... i'd hardly say so..' She thought.

"One special order, courtesy of the class rep."

Lucia gently took the plate from the boy. "Oh, thankyou so much." She said with a sweet smile. She looked at Mahiro. "Would you like to sit down with me to eat them? You don't have to if you have other things you need to do." She said. It was true that she didn't want to bother him any more than she already had, but she was enjoying his company, and she didn't want to look like a pig while eating all of the delicious skewers that were piled on the plate.

User Image

With: Mahiro
Thoughts: This looks so good!
Mood: happy.

ShatterdSoul51

Unbeatable Wolf

XXX I WANT THE WORLD TO BOW TO ME!☪XXXXXXUser Image
▧▧▧▧▧▧▧▧▧▧▧▧▒▒▒▧▧▧▧▧▧▧▧▧▧▧▧▒▒▒▧▧▧▧▧▧▧▧▧▧▧▧▒▒▒▧▧▧▧▧▧▧▧▧▧▧▧▒▒▒▧▧▧▧▧▧▧▧▧▧▧▧
              YUUDAIXXX2nd YEAR VISE REPXXXTSUNDA
                    WITH THE POWER OF ILLUSIONS-XHOW DO YOU KNOW WHAT IS REAL.

Yuudai turned to see Alex. He smiled at the secretary. "Well hello Alex. I have been collecting our fee from the clubs and I spotted this brute flirting with this young girl. I was going to correct his actions. Now if you want you can give the young girl a tour or whatever you want to do with her. I have no interest in her at the moment." said Yuudai. He turned to the girl. He smiled as he looked at her. He gave a wicked smile before focusing on Keisuke. "Now Mr. Keisuke I see you got power too. Just like you, it is are brutish and destructive." said Yuudai. "I will let you know I got powers too, so don't think I am scared." said Yuudai. He chuckled as he looked at the man arm change into a mortar. "Alex I think I can take brute. You can make sure no one gets in the way of my little game." said Yuudai. "So Mr. Keisuke I heard you play chess. I am more of a Shogi man. How about we play a game. " said Yuudai.

Yuudai opened both his eye and glared at Keisuke. He activated his power. Suddenly human-size shogi pieces came from the walls. The pieces changed into Yuudai. They started to laugh as they changed into two knight,2 lance-men, two armed solider, and two kings. One king had a whip the other one had a daggers, but all of them still had Yuudai face. "This is my world that you just enter. I will make sure you will remember me." said all of the Yuudai. The real Yuudai was still next to On the other end of the hallway, but to the one under his illusion he was not visible. His eyes were bulging as he was focused. If he lose focus on the illusion would be cancel. He had the illusion focus on Keisuke and the weird eyed girl only. He could one create illusion for two people at most anymore he will get a massive migraine and blackout.

"Hey Alex make sure no one bothers me. Otherwise this punk would win this match." said Yuudai. He was focus deeply on the two of them. His tunnel vision only could spot the two of them. He could see his own illusion. He sent the two knights in to attack Keisuke.

User Image

❝CAN YOU BEAT THE MASTER OF STRATEGY AND ILLUSIONS. LET PLAY SOME SHOGI.❞
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬➘➘▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    Actions: Trap Beast and Beauty in my illusion
    Co m p a n y : A girl and a beast
    Mood: Focus
    OOC:

Lady Dreyar's Husband

User Image
User Image
Third Year Representative:
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆ MAHIRO TACHIKAZE

Lucia offered for Mahiro to join her and enjoy the food. A nice time to relax was something he felt he really didn't have the time to enjoy, but he indeed wanted to enjoy the day away from his duties. He was sure that the other council member were already collecting what they can from the clubs, leaving him some leeway. "You know, sitting down sounds great. I've been moving around all day, and another skewer sounds great." All he had left of his initial snack was the skewer itself. Looking at the plate made him hungrier than it should have. He obtained quite the appetite from all the extra training he had been doing. More nourishment would be necessary at some point in time if he wanted enough energy to tackle the many tasks the council had lines up. Conflict with the main delinquent group was inevitable and having enough energy to fight in some matter would be good.

"Shall we go to the benches over there?" The benches set up close to all the food stalls to serve as an eating area, mimicking a food court in a mall. Most of the benches were occupied but luckily for them, a few seat were still empty. Sitting down, he started to ponder more about Lucia. Though they had just met, it was curious as to see why either of them had decided to stick with each other. Mahiro figured he was tired enough from all the council work that he needed to relax and Lucia made the perfect offering for it. He wondered what kind of person she could be. Perhaps one that he could bend to his whim. Finding people submissive enough to handle his nature was hard. The last person to be under his pressure ended up cracking and left the school. He hasn't made much of a move since then. He instead busied himself with helping the other council members get what they want. He is certain the time will come for him to properly take control of his class. At the moment, he wanted to enjoy what time he had away from the rest of the council.

X
            ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

"If you seek change... give them no other options"

Cat-Face14

Ubebae's Darling

Romantic Cultist

18,175 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

______ ♛「 ║▌ ❝ EITOHLE__ * ( ZVEDZA )
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTHESE ARE THE THINGS, THE THINGS WE LOST.. THE THINGS WE LOST IN THE FIRE FIRE FIRE.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 
THESE ARE THE THINGS, THE THINGS WE LOST.. THE THINGS WE LOST IN THE FIRE FIRE FIRE.
 _____[/color════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════ 
_____▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                    Eitohle stood with her eyes fixed to the screen, watching the pixels bounce back and forth as the Pokemon battle ensued. The Video Game Club had gotten a very enthusiastic response from the blonde haired female when they told her for every member of the video game club they beat she would receive a badge from the game. Most people had one or two, but Eitohle was hell bent on getting every single one of them - and she actually managed to get all except one, the finally battle still going on. "You can't win, " the male voiced, her opponent who was known for being one of the top Pokemon Players in the school. His Luxray was facing off against her Uxie, it was his last Pokemon, but she still had an Empoleon waiting at half health. Things didn't look to swell, "Luxray is a Electric-Dark type..and Tadashi has at least two Dark type moves waiting, Uxie being a Physic Type and Empoleon being a Water-Steel Type...sheesh.." voiced bystanders, causing Eitohle to let out an annoyed sigh, "I'll have you running home to your Mama to fix your sneakers when I'm done here," she replied, gritting her teeth a bit as she looked at her screen, planning out what to do next.

"You'll never get it Eitohle, you'd need at least two turns to attack in order to kill off my Luxray, and at this rate, after I kill Uxie you won't have a chance with Empoleon. I'll admit you came far, but you wont be getting the final badge. " Tadashi replied, sitting back in his seat, a smug smile on his face. Eitohle turned her attention towards him, pressing her pink reading glasses to her face a bit as she looked at him.
                    "I'm taking them all. " she told him plainly, looking back at her screen again, clicking a few buttons before voicing out, "C'monnnn Uxie!" . Tadashi let out an amused chuckle, watching the monitor to see what she would do. "Hey Tadashi...you feelin' sleepy? " she quickly asked, almost completely randomly. He gave her a confused look, "What?...No, why would I-....oh no." he voiced, Etiohle practically jumping up and down in her spot. " Cause I think your Luxray is tired! " Tadashi watched in horror as Uxie used Yawn, the male turning around snapping at his other members, "Why didn't you tell me she had Yawn!?" to this they replied, "We didn't even know! She never used it on any of us!" Tadashi shot Eitohle a mystified look, " You were saving it for-...this fight?" the emerald eyed girl stuck her tongue out at him, "Knew you'd try to pull something else if you knew I had a move like that in store, still got all my PP too. " the words were met with Eitohle letting out a wild laugh, Tadashi groaning in pain. Luxray immediately fell asleep, Eitohle immediately swapping out Uxie for Empoleon, who attacked with an onslaught of Hydro Pump and Surf combinations until she achieved victory. "Yeaaaaah! Take that and put it in your rice bowl!" she exclaimed, giving Tadashi the thumbs up as she beamed brightly at him. "You little punk-.." he grumbled, reaching into his pocket and removing the heavy steel badge she had won, the item being handed over to her. "Thanks Tadashi! " she exclaimed with glee, giving the male a tight hug before being ushered off. "Alright, alright, now get out..." he voiced. Eitohle chuckling to herself as she made her way out.

Eitohle walked off happily with her haul. She was enjoying everything the festival had to offer, along the way she passed the Cooking Club, who she ordered a bowl of curry from. "Hey Eitohle, thanks for hooking us up with those boxes of Mochi, they've been selling really well. " the female working at the register told her, Eitohle giving a thumbs up in reply,
                    "All in a days' work babycakes, she replied, the female bowing to her and Eitohle returning the gesture. She took her bowl of curry and then added in a side order of Melona Drink, the item coming to her on the house thanks to the fact she had given them about a doxen boxes of her families Mochi. She figured they could use all the profits to buy ingredients or anything else they may have needed, either way, it wasn't trouble for her. She slipped on her headphones and continued to walk around, curry in one hand with her drink in the other, her back was filled with all sorts of prizes and games - she was really just out to have a good time, even if it was by her self. It was rather lonesome being by herself, no one to make memories or have fun with. At this thought a specific person came to mind, "Where in the world is Hao?" she asked aloud, a little louder than usual because of the fact she was wearing headphones. Come to think of it, he was probably off by himself, joying some kind of dessert that suited his tastes - how boring, he should be playing games, she'd definitely drag him off to something.

She kept walking, she'd probably wander into him sooner or later - she never did get around to getting his number, although she'd given him hers several times. If Hao wanted to text her, he would, if not, she'd just enjoy her time by herself. She continued to walk, pausing only when she felt a disturbance of energy. Things had been weird ever since she had gotten back from the hospital, she found herself more sensitive to the emotions of other people, along with the fact that her own emotions seemed to be linked to strange things. She paused for a moment, trying to feel out and figure out what exactly was going on - she hadn't told anyone about her powers, and had been instructed by her parents to keep it that way. They had all found out at the same time, Eitohle, her parents, and Grandparents were all in the living room when there was a ring at the door, Alma had come home for a surprise visit. Eitohle was so overcome with emotion that her hair and eyes turned pink, a pink veil being created around both girls when Eitohle hugged her. It was astonishing, and a little scary, but the family welcomed it, instructing Eitohle to refrain from whatever she was doing to make it happen again - she understood little of it, but found it fascinating. She felt the disturbance grow stronger, and wondered what it could mean, after a bit more of walking she spotted Kenichi; the male wasn't exactly her friend, they just had a few classes together, and she knew little of Kenichi, as everyone else did, as the Boss of the Delinquents. Eitohle never really saw a whole point to the feud between the Student Council and the Delinquents, but it wasn't really her business anyway. She didn't really have people she could call, friends. It was more of a one sided thing, she considered them friends and she was just Eitohle, which suited her just fine, so long as they didn't cause trouble.
                    "Yo Kenichi, " she called, waving a bit as she pulled off her headphones. "Been feeling strange vibes tonight, something up with your people and the Student Council? " she asked after a moment, taking a sip of her drink, stirring her curry bowl a bit so that it could cool off. It was just small talk, until she figured out what to do, or if Hao showed up, but whatever, hopefully Kenichi wouldn't mind.

" "

Do you understand that we will never be the same again?
                    The future's in our hands and we will never be the same again
                    These are the things, the things we lost, the things we lost in the fire fire fire!
                    (ooc: sorry, first posts are usually very long for me xD)

Rhino Sensei

Almiraj

Quotable Poster

User Image
Camory Chiefer

The Silent Defector
Where: By the gym / With: Rushina and Fukua / Feeling: Happy / Playing: Hooked on a Feeling- Blue Swede

*POP*

the sharp sound rang out as a dart speared straight through a bright red balloon. The sound was quickly followed by 4 other pops just like it, as the student manning the dart game watched in awe as the snow haired boy hit every single balloon that held a "jackpot" sticker behind them "impressive! Congratulations sir, you've managed to hit the big jackpot today" he said a bit astounded. The former freshman representative smiled ear as he pumped his fist and played a quick victory tune on his smart phone, the triumphant horn sounding out around him. "Well enjoy your prize" the student said, handing him five of the super sized animal plushies, which Camory had to tie together in a bundle to be able to carry. Smiling the boy gave the student an extra few coins as a tip before heading off "hey wait, you look kind familiar...aren't you on the student council? I heard you guys where going around collecting fees from everyone" the guy asked. Camory glanced back at the student over his and innocently shrugged his shoulders before heading off, after all he didn't really carry out his representative duties much after the break.

The break in question ofcourse happening only a few short weeks ago. After the huge gas incident the members of the student council had discovered that the gas had somehow given them all strange powers. Camory had been representative for the freshman class at the time, but when he found out what the others where planning to do with their powers he made a rather hasty exit from the council. Now he was on the run from them, what with being a traitor with sensitive information about their plans and what not, and thus was technically supposed to be in hiding. However lately Camory had come to realize one of the best places to hide was right out in the open, it was a trope known as "Refuge in Audacity" where something was so crazy or outlandish that they'd never expect you to do it, and thus they never plan for it so when you actually do it they aren't prepared to deal with it. Plus it helped that not many people recognized him with his new hair and eyes, sure his face was the same, but from far enough away he looked like a completely different person.

All that aside the simple fact of the matter was Camory didn't intend to miss the school festival for anything, after all it was his first high school festival ever, and since he wasn't on the student council anymore he could enjoy it fully as a spectator. Walking through the lines of booths with a stick of dumplings in one hand, a bar of sea salt icecream in the other, and his string of plushies hung around his back like a pack, Camory looked to be in utter bliss. As he finished his food he let out a content, but completely soundless sigh, and quickly pulled out his earbuds and put them in, time to burn off some of that sugar. Pulling out his phone he flipped on Hooked on a feeling by Blue Swede and closed his eyes as the beat started. As the lyrics hit Camory was off, practically dancing his way down the campus, overcome by the happy music. Out of the corner of his eye he noticed a pair of delinquent girls walking together. With a small smile he jogged up from behind them. Seeing the stoic looks on their faces Camory attempted to give them a small pick me up, he took Rushina's hands and did a quick spin with her, dancing to the music that unfortunately only Camory was able to hear, probably leaving the tall raven haired girl very confused. Without a word the boy gently released the girl before handing each of them one of his plushies, Rushina getting big bear and Fukua a hippo. He grinned and waved them a quick goodbye and turned to dance off again just as quickly as he had arrived. He didn't linger very long, after all they where delinquents and as far as he knew the student council hadn't announced his departure yet, so they might mistake him for still being a council member, and that wouldn't be very fun.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

emiri-chou

littleanimefreak6

Friendly Vampire

12,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Rushina Kyoya Kiritawa

Member of the Delinquents

"Mess with me and you will be washed out by the tide."

User Image

Rushina heard Fukua's response to her question of her still wanting to hold her call phone for her and nodded in understanding. She took the cell phone and placed it in her pocket. She saw how her fellow delinquent seemed to not have anything that would be a good alibi and looked around for anything that could work. She spotted a broom that had been left by the janitor not too far from her and went to grab it. She got it and gave it to Fukua. "This should help with a good alibi if we need to use them." She said and was just thinking about what to do next.

She then saw out of a corner of her eye not far from them was a white haired boy (Camory) who seemed to enjoying his music as she saw him dancing down the hall. She also saw him enjoying the food and prizes that were available at the festival. She tried to ignore the scene to try and think of what they could do next. This improved impossible as she soon the boy soon noticed them and came up from behind. She was about to say something to him when she felt him take her hands and made them do a quick spin. This made her drop her broom and made her feel very confused.

This shocked her a little as she did not expect this happen at all and then watch as he gave her a big bear plushie. She still had her blank look but was confused a lot internally. She saw him give Fukua a hippo before grinning and waving them goodbye. She was still a little in shock to respond but waved back numbly. She saw him dance off again and then turned her attention to her Fukua. "Well that was unexpected." She said and picked up her fallen broom. She looked at the bear and thought it was kind of cute. She kept that to herself though and looked back at Fukua for her reaction to what just happen. She saw others around her looking at what just happened and gave them an quick glare making them look away. She then turned her attention back to Fukua,

User Image

Fashionable Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
User Image
ƒυкυα ωαтαηαвє

"When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade!
Use the juice as a conductor for the stun gun you just built and tase the crap out of your enemies, much more productive!"

ιη α ωσя тнαт ιѕ ƒυ σƒ gяєє αη ραιη
ωнєяє тнє ρσιтι¢ιαηѕ нανє ƒяєє яєιgη
тσ ωєαя уσυ σωη
тнιѕ ιѕ ωнαт ι'νє ƒσυη

тнєу ωι ηєνєя αу α нαη ση υѕ
тнєу ωι ηєνєя υηєяѕтαη ιη ωнαт ωє тяυѕт
ιѕ ѕσ мυ¢н ѕтяσηgєя, σн
ι ση'т кησω ιƒ ι' мαкє ιт
ι ση'т кησω ιƒ ι' мαкє ιт тняσυgн

Fukua smiled in gratitude when Rushina took the phone and handed her a broom instead.
She smiled, her precious cell phone was safe, now she had an alibi and a weapon.
Win-Win!
"Thanks"
She noticed a white haired guy jogging towards them, looking ridiculously happy.
That smile was positively infectious, she couldn't help smiling too.
What happened next was pretty funny too.
Without warning he's taken Rushina's hands without her consent and started dancing, spinning her around and around and sending her broom spinning across the floor.
It was over as soon as it had began.
Fukua found herself to be suddenly in possession of a giant stuffed Hippo.
He first thought was that he was trying to insult her, by comparing her to a hippo.
She dismissed the thought as idiotic paranoia.
This hippo was adorable.
She looked up to thank the boy, but he had disappeared into the crowd once again.

She turned to Rushina "That was...odd" she turned back to the crowd "Who was that guy?"
He looked vaguely familiar, but she couldn't place how.
Wasn't he on the student council?
She shook her head
No, he was way too nice.
She looked down at the hippo again and squeezed it.
She had a plethora of stuffed animals at home, hidden in her room away from prying eyes.
She had many, but this was the first she had ever received as a gift.
Her parents had been far less attentive during her pre-teen years (which was saying something!) and her father now deemed her too old for toys, she had to acquire them through her own means, out of her own deep pocket.
She felt her cheeks heat up.
Realising that this simple gift had swiftly moved up the ranks of "Fukua's most precious things", and through that, she saw the mysterious boy as a wonderful, wonderful person.
She thought back to what that teacher had said, about how they were forbidden from the festival activities.
If anyone saw her with this hippo, they'd assume she'd broken the rule and confiscate it.
She concluded that anyone who dared to try, would be beaten to a bloody pulp with her broom.

ιѕ ιт α ιη му нєα, α ιη му нєα؟
тнєѕє мємσяιєѕ gσηє вα
ση'т тυяη αωαу ƒяσм уσυя ραѕт
αм ι тнє єηєму؟

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Mood: Agitated
With: Rushina
OOC: Short dumb post, it's like, 1AM, I should be sleeping XD

littleanimefreak6

Rabbit

User Image

H a o xxxX i uxxxS i x t e e n --- F i v exxxF e e txxxS e v e nxxxI n c h e s --- O n exxxH u n d r e dxxxa n dxxxT w e n t yxxxP o u n d s

────────────────────────────────────────────────── ✕✕ ────────

With a slight push to an unconscious body, Hao woke up and found himself on the ground next the the little bench he'd decided to take a nap on. He looked up and noticed he was surrounded by 4 other students. Taking note of their passive - almost scared stances, he concluded that they weren't there to start anything. Not that he could do much even if they were.

"Why you push me?" Hao questioned bitterly. He disliked getting woken up and he especially hated when it was rough. Though, that's generally the only way others can wake him seeing as he's such a heavy sleeper. "What you want?" he continued.

"Sorry, Ha- uh, Xiu." One of them stuttered. Hao didn't like it when people other than his friends and family called him by his first name, and a stern look from him instilled that rule. "We tried to verbally wake you up but you just wouldn't budge! S-so..we pushed you.." the stranger awkwardly scratched his arm, his facial expression showing signs of guilt.

"What you want?" Hao asked a second time, a little louder than the first. 'V-verb.. verbal..ly? verbally?' He didn't really understand what the other had said but he assumed it had to do with talking. He huffed. 'I not that heavy sleeper...'. Hao stood up and brushed the dirt off of his pants and his bag. He checked the contents of said bag to ensure nothing had been damaged and upon a satisfactory inspection, he let go of his bag and allowed it to hang on the straps wrapping across his shoulder. He looked down as a shorter girl spoke up.

"W-We need that bench..for our festival stand. I-If that's okay..." Hao looked at her and a small, distasteful smile crept onto his face; she was one of his "customers". Something about... what she had done with her math teacher in order to pass her class. Hao didn't understand why she had gone to such lengths - math was easy. He took a deep breath and pulled a book out from his bag.

"Okay. I go." Hao mumbled distractedly, already intently reading his book.

Walking away from the scene, Hao arrived at a vending machine. He marked his spot in his book and closed it before looking at the options on the machine. Upon finding his prefered choice, he reached into his bag in search of his wallet but instead, accidentally grabbed his phone. Looking at it he immediately thought of the girl he'd met multiple times before and sighed. She'd given him her number multiple times and each time he'd disregarded it. She was loud and overly excited - like a big puppy. With a blank face he dropped the phone back into his bag and pulled out his wallet. After grabbing his oh-so-dear banana milk from the machine, Hao open his book again and continued walking to who knows where - banana milk open and in his other hand.

Oblivious to his surroundings, Hao bumped into another, shorter individual - incidentally spilling his precious banana milk all over the other and his book. His eyes shot up from his book and he instinctually began to apologize. "I sorry! You are ok?-" Hao stopped short and inwardly groaned. He'd bumped into the girl who's number he'd eventually know by heart if she continued to give it to him. "Sorry..." he mumbled less enthusiastically, not noticing the other person she was conversing with prior to his arrival. He hoped his book would be okay.

──────── ✕✕ ──────────────────────────────────────────────────

word count- [585]
User Image

ooc: wow sorry this is a hella bland post. normally my first posts are a lot longer and..of higher quality.. but uh ;w;

Chakolati
Rhino Sensei

Victorious Hunter

"PUNCH FIRST, ASK QUESTIONS WHILE PUNCHING"

User Image
Yatagarasu "Raven" Keisuke
══════════════════════════════════

Keisuke watched with a smirk as Yuudai continued to talk his smack but as soon as he heard the word chess and game it was like a switch was turned off in his head. His eyes were cold and emotionless and his demeanor was more creepy than intimidating. From the beginning of this argument he hadn't taken his eye or arm off of Yuudai. When Yuudai suddenly glared and disappeared, Keisuke's mind started processing the information, creating theories and explanations in his head. When the shogi pieces started to come he was a little shocked but when they were replaced by Yuudai, his interest fell short, he already knew everything he needed to, to him the fight was over already. Keisuke waited and took the attacks from his attackers, he felt no pain just reassuring his theories. He looked behind him at where Kitten should've been and opened his mouth to speak "Tell Boss he doesn't have to worry, my opponent is just a cockroach" his voice was monotonous.

He turned his attention back to his 'opponent' and let out a yawn "You claim yourself a tactical genius but not even five minutes into the fight and you've already committed multiple tactical errors. I can't even consider such a trivial puzzle and a game, this is just plain pathetic. I hadn't taken my eyes off of you and you think you could pull a fast one?" he taunted "But since I'm feel like destroying your ego, I'll tell you everything you've done wrong. First, you gave away your ability tell so easily, instead of being logical and working it into the fight when I wasn't paying much attention, you stared me in the eyes and basically handed me the answer. Second, you let your narcissism overpower your thought process. If you had just summoned the shogi pieces I wouldn't have been able to understand your power as easily, but since you changed them into yourself and the the surroundings were different it led me to think it was just an illusion. Third, you had the upperhand at first, you could've tried to pull out a surprise attack but you didn't. Which lead me to think that you couldn't really hurt me which was confirmed by your illusions inability to injure me, sure it was a gamble but it was worth" Keisuke took a breath, the grin on his face became more and more sinister "Lastly, you gave away your weakness. As I stated before, I didn't take my eyes off you since we started. Meaning, your disappearance was too suspicious. Why would someone need to hide themselves in a fight? The only answer is that you have to concentrate pretty hard to keep up your power and it can be interrupted. Since, I haven't taken my arm off of you either you have to be somewhere in the general location that my arm is facing. I believe this is checkmate." .

After his rambling was over the fire in Keisuke's eyes was back "You might be able to move pieces on a board and call it strategy but this is a real battle. You think you can beat me? A person who has been fighting battles all his life? A silver spoon fed p***k like you has no idea what it's like. You underestimated your opponent and it's time to pay the price." he growled. His arm carried around twelve rounds, he shot two lead rounds that started to fill the halls with smoke and the follow up ten rounds shortly after "Eat s**t ya ********' greenhorn!" he yelled. Three-quarters of the way there Keisuke clapped and the ten follow up shots burst, each containing a hundred black needles. The needles spread out stretching from side to side, like a wall of spikes heading towards Yuudai. After it was empty, black tendrils started coming from his bicep and started weaving together making more rounds just in case. Of course, he wasn't a hypocrite and was still on guard Before the fight you said my ability fit me perfectly. So, does yours, you are a coward and think that you can mess with people's heads but once I figured out it was just an illusion I had no reason to be afraid. Your ability will only work on those who are weak of heart. A coward that picks on the weak, fits you perfectly doesn't it?"he growled

════════════════

"Deconstructed and paralyzed so slowly some how I am evaporating.
We dream to be the lesser
A malign separate existence we belittle our selves to a lesser.
Being our dreams are not our dreams ”

Company: The coward, Kitten and another scumbag.
OOC: Hehe

“And it seems that in everything we want isn't anything we need
And all the signals we to have taken for granted
We are lost. We are polluted
Into the grey a wolf amongst ravens "

Quotable Poster

User Image
Camory Chiefer

The Silent Defector
Where: By the gym / With: Rushina and Fukua / Feeling: Happy / Playing: Come and Get Your Love- Red Bone

Camory smiled and flashed the two girls a quick wink as they waved goodbye. Strutting with a small skip in his step Camory continued towards the school building, the song fading away just as he stepped into the halls. It seemed it was time to switch.

As things started to heat up in the hallway, Keisuke letting out an impressive barrage of attacks, the hall would suddenly be flushed with music "Hey (hey) what's the matter with your head? yeaaaah" the singer sung out, the lyrics oddly fitting for the hetic scene. Suddenly a lone figure could be seen dancing it's way through the smoke and fog.

"Hey (hey) What's the matter with your mind and all your sighing?
And-a ooh-ohh"

The snow haired boy danced through the hall, eyes closed, content smile on his face, seemingly completely oblivious to the fact there was a fight taking place. However to his credit, or extreme luck, every sway and step ended up allowing him to narrowly dodge the projectiles Keisuke was firing out, allowing him to literally dance across the battlefield unharmed.

Pausing for a moment Camory looked over to Keisuke and rose a finger as if to ask him to wait a moment, the music seeming to sync up to his intentions

"Hey (hey) Nothin's a matter with your head, baby, find it
Come on and find it"

With a smirk the boy quickly waved his hands in the air infront of himself, as if rubbing along a wall, and unbeknownst to the others, he had infact constructed a small, invisible wall cutting off the two ends of the hall, which would hopefully keep them from lopping projectiles at eachother for a moment.

With that done Camory made his way over to Kiyomi and gave her a warm smile before reached over his shoulder and producing one of the over sized plushies, a cute whale, and handing it to her.
"Hell, with it, baby, 'cause you're fine and you're mine
And you look so divine"

Quickly spinning around he made his way over to Alex, former fellow council member and the student council's secretary. With a friendly wave Camory smiled and handed her a plushie as well, a blue penguin, seemingly not understanding or simply not acknowledging that they where supposed to be enemies.

"Come and get your love
Come and get your love
Come and get your love
Come and get your love"

Clapping along to the song Camory gave the four a quick salute before dancing off again, snapping his fingers causing the invisible wall to vanish allowing them to resume their fight if they so choose.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

emiri-chou

littleanimefreak6

SecretSinner91

HamHawk76

Rhino Sensei

Fire of Lilies

~Lucia Higasaki~

"My focus is to forget the pain of life. Forget the pain, mock the pain, reduce it. And laugh."

User Image

Lucia was really happy that Mahrio agreed to sitting with her. She hasn't had this much fun in a while. Maybe she wasn't meant to be alone and far away from people. It may have been scary at first, but now she was enjoying herself. She looked at Mahiro as he pointed to a few seats that were open.

"Shall we go to the benches over there?"

"Yeah, I see a few seats open." She said before walking over to the tables. Alot of people started to come into the festival now, and most of the seats were taken, but there were a few still open. When she sat down, she placed the plated between them and took a skewer from among them. As soon as she took a bite, she couldn't help but moan in delight. The meat was cut perfectly, and she could bite straight through without it being too chewy. and the sauce was think and nice. Not too smokey, just the way she loved it. "So how is it being a representative?" She asked. She only thought they were there to look out for the student body, but she was always so shy in her life that she never thought of being such a person. Although she was very friendly, she did have her anxiety. Wait, why didn't she have anxiety now? Maybe she felt comfortable? Probably. It was the only thing she could think.

User Image

With: Mahiro
Thoughts: This is perfect!
Mood: happy.

ShatterdSoul51

Newbie Genius

9,925 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
User Image
NIKKI TAKENO
Delinquent Princess

16 | Straight | 5' 3" | 2nd Year

Nikki grinned as the boss teased her, knowing that he didn't mean anything by it. Even if he did, she really didn't care. While she like him as well as the other delinquents, they all hadn't quite made it into her heart like her papa and prince did. With the boss, he had most of her respect and she tended to do as he asked but only if she wanted to. If it involved stealing though, she was generally up to it. She took her lollipop out of her mouth to speak.

"Well I was waiting for my prince to rescue me from all this normalcy, but it seems that a girl is only saved by a prince once in her lifetime. Thus, I have been left to fend for myself once again. Seriously though, I was making a delivery and had to catch her before they got swamped by the festival." Nikki finished her candy as the Boss gave her a run down. "Well then, I guess I will be making a stop at the student council room at the end of the night. I guess I will be working the crowd, just like old times."

The boss looked at his phone as hers vibrated as well. A code G? Poor guy, Nikki thought to herself as the boss headed out. Nikki followed long enough to watch him pick some poor student council's pocket. While he was good, Nikki was a bit better. She'd been picking pockets since she was seven, stealing since she was nine and figured out that the better stuff was normally behind some sort of lock. She headed in the other direction, looking for some crowded areas as she unwrapped another lollipop. She found another member of the student council in a hallway, and being male made him an easier target for her. She brushed up against him as if the crowd had pushed her to side. She glanced up, giving him an apologetic smile that dazzled him a little before moving along. She counted out her score, a couple hundred. Jeez, how much are they making the clubs pay?. Nikki pocket the money and walked outside. If she was lucky enough, she could locate all the student council members and try the room while they were all distracted instead of when there was more of a chance of them locking down the money. Instead she spotted Raiko and what looked like a body guard. And the boss just walked up to him. Sometimes the boss had no sense of what happened outside of the school. Not drawing attention to herself, she picked the guards phone, making it a little more difficult for the man to report back. She disappeared back into crowd, making sure to pick up some garbage that was on the ground and throwing it, along with the phone in a garbage on the other side of the stalls. She stopped for a moment, leaning against a stall and pulling out another lollipop, realizing it was her last. She couldn't believe that she had already finished the ten she had brought with her. Looks like she needed to find Fuuka. She was have a stash of candy on her. They shared the same obsession in that way. Nikki stood back up and continued moving among the crowd, looking for more targets.

Location: Gym -> Outside | Company: Boss -> Me myself and I | Mood: Amused
OOC:Nikki is free for interaction

Rhino Sensei
Kiero Ashkore

Newbie Genius

9,925 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
User Image
Alexandra "Alex" Kanishimo
Student Council Secretary

17 | Lesbian | 5' 7" | 3rd Year

"The fee's collected today are used to fund future events like this," Alex commented when the delinquent called them something close to thieves. She wasn't really paying all that much attention because Alex didn't care and knew that she wouldn't be heard anyways. She rolled her eyes, at both males responses to each other. How did Nikki put up with these guys?. She was also annoyed at Yuudai for provoking the whole thing. When he asked her to keep the girl out of his way, Alex looked at him as if to say that he started the mess so he should clean it up and protect the girl. Plus, what was she going to do about it? The hallway, while one of the dimmer ones was still to bright for her power to be all that useful. She couldn't see what Yuudai was doing, but the delinquent obviously could. They started to banter and she happen to notice that the hallway was slightly colder. That was interesting.

Before anything else could happen, Alex grabbed the girls arm before she tried to get into the middle of it and moved the both of them a little father away from the battle. The delinquent suddenly let some sort of rounds loose in the hallway. The first of which hit a light. Ah, that's a bit better She put her hand out in front of her, with the girl behind her and constructed a black shield made of shadows. It managed to absorb most of the shrapnel coming towards them. That was something she had gotten fairly decent at, absorbing and storing things in the shadows that she could get at a later point including herself. She could easily sink into the shadows and no one would ever be able to find her if she choose. Still that would not solve her current problems. Depending on how Yuudai responded to that attack, she might have to hide the both of them. Sadly, being the senior member meant that he was her responsibility.

Alex dropped her shield before it tired her out too much. She could sink into already made shadows all day long and be fine, but moving them took a bit more energy. She froze as she watched Camory strut and dance through the middle of the fight as if he didn't even notice it happening. He then gave the girl a plushie along with giving one to her before waving and continuing to dance off. She looked down at the plushie. Not really something she wanted but she guessed it was cute. She briefly wondered if Nikki would like something like this before remembering that there was a battle going on. She dropped the plushie into her own shadow before glancing at Kiyomi. "I think it would be best for you to follow him and thank him for the gift." Alex glanced back at the fight, trying to figure out her next move. Idiots.

Location: Hallways | Company: Yatagarasu, Kiyomi, Yuudai | Mood: Annoyed
OOC:

SecretSinner91
HanHawk76
Rhino Sensei

Lady Dreyar's Husband

User Image
User Image
Third Year Representative:
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆ MAHIRO TACHIKAZE

As they were enjoying their small meal, Lucia Mahiro about his work as a representative. It was a question that was offered in a fairly vague way so he had the luxury of answer with an equally vague answer. "It's fun but you get busy pretty fast. It feels like the school is always up to something." It more true that the council schemed far more than the clubs concerning things to do but she didn't need to know about it. She was better off thinking, as many do, that the student council serves as a main branch in helping the student body with funds and events. That work alone was fairly difficult but with control plans on top of it, it seemed like an unnecessary work load. Mahiro did not mind the work much, since his induction he had been able to keep the anime club and small literature club under his thumb.

"How about you Lucia, are you part of any clubs?" He didn't know about many of the students personal lives. He only really got to know his class and certain club members in his control group. He also thought about how Lucia would be a good way to start interacting with other clubs on a personal level if was a part of any of them. Sh would serve him well in planting the seeds of control in other parts of the school he had no business being part of. The more students he controlled the more influence was sure to gain in the council. He did feel slightly guilty for the idea. Lucia was a friendly girl, it would be a shame for him to simply use her as a tool. In the face of innocence, Mahiro found it hard to hurt them for his own gain.

X
            ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

"If you seek change... give them no other options"

Unbeatable Poster

User Image
Ҝɨɏѳɱɨ
Neutral Student of magic
The song that represent me

User ImageUser Image
On an empty road, I walked with hands outstretched. As I closed my eyes, I gently made a small bet with myself .I lose if stray off the white line. I used to do this back then, ahh~ it feels really nostalgic. It’s a perfect day I ran after the vapor trails, I believed one day my hands would reach them. But the sky is rather far, I got a bit sad

Kiyomi was scared, very scared. The entire atmosphere was tense, as she could see how much Keisuke hated Yuubei and Alex so much. The small girl fidgeted, when the phone vibrated in her hand. Looking down, she saw the person who was known as boss, send a text that help was on the way. She hoped that help would be coming soon, because she didn't think she would be able to stop a fight if it had happened. She wanted to ask everyone to calm down, but she stopped when she realized why Keisuke was upset. Club Fees? When did club start to pay fees, and was that a good thing or bad? she didn't know, but Keisuke seemed upset about it.

Alex then said that the fees were used for future events, which made some sense, but wasn't the school suppose to do it? She didn't know. The small girl fidgeted, seeing as Keisuke believed the clubs should have kept the money they made. Suddenly, Yuubei started to speak, and this made Kiyomi worried. She did not know what flirting was, but Keisuke wasn't doing that, they were just talking normally. Kiyomi froze seeing the wicked smile Yuubei gave her, as it reminded her of that incident when that man gave her the same one. She backed away from Yuubei, when the world suddenly changed around them.

The fact there were shogai and chess pieces with Yuubei's face on them, made Kiyomi startled. This was not something normal. Keisuke told her to text Boss back that he was going to handle the roach by himself, she wanted to protect, but Alex had suddenly grabbed her, and took her in a safe distance from the fight. The girl was surprised when a shadow-like sphere had surrounded her, as she can see Keisuke starting to fight back with many needles and black tendrils from his arm, which made the girl very surprised from this. The girl was worried, and scared that they were going to get hurt. Was this even normal for highschool!?

The sphere vanished, as Kiyomi stood there, when suddenly, there was someone singing, Kiyomi just stared dumbfounded, when a boy with white hair was playing music on his phone and avoiding the needles, as if there wasn't even a fight to begin with. He approached her and Alex, as the phone continued to play the song, which she had heard of it somewhere before. Did she see the movie? Kiyomi was then handed a whale plushy. She was surprised by this, as he handed Alex a penguin plushy, before walking away, like this was normal thing. Kiyomi's head was starting to hurt, as she was now holding a stuffed plushy, and a phone.

Alex then suggested she go thank the person, but Kiyomi knew that it meant leaving the fight, As much as she wanted to thank the strange boy for the whale, she didn't want to leave Keisuke on his own. "A-A-Ano... b-but what about Keisuke-san and Yuubei-san?" she asked, with worry.

User ImageUser Image
As I thought about that. If a meteor were to hit the Earth, without even realizing it, I’ll go to heaven…well…that could happen. Back then, that small adventure made me a bit stronger. Ahh~ It’s a precious memory. It’s a perfect day I ran after the vapor trails, no one will believe I will one day certainly reach them, but I know I can. Because see, I can see it… I will certainly catch them! I jump over the dead ends and run to where ever! It’s such… such a perfect day Even if I stand still, if I look up at the sky, in that blue blue canvas, a single cloud ran pass by me. One day, I’ll be just like this sky, that’s why for now, I’ll stretched my hands towards it one more time!
dakara ima mou ichido dake te wo nobashita
手を伸ばした あぁ~

۞Wonder how this place is?۞
School
❂All these new faces❂
Keisuke, Yuudai, Alex and Camory
⊙Conceal, don't let it show⊙
Nervous, scared, and confused/ 100%

Rhino Sensei
HamHawk76
pdragon619
Fire of Lilies