Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
      ||| I was unafraid, I was a boy, I was a tender age.

Gustaf ◯ Cutter

where___headed to the school dorms
                                            with___nobody
                                            mood___anxious__excited

The faint sun flickered orange through the narrow gaps in between the window and the partially closed curtain. A large yawn and a few cracks of joints came from underneath a pillow and a blanket. Gus woke up with a zombie like appearance. He apparently slept through his alarm and was late for practically nothing. If this habit continued it would spell trouble for his attendance. The door to his bedroom door was nudge slightly by what seemed like nothing; then his furry companion, Zeus a white cat with these beautiful blue eyes, hopped up on to his lap and licked his hand. Gus gave him a little scratch and placed him down. Zeus followed him to the bathroom where Gus turned on the tap and stripped naked for a shower. Zeus wandered out and stared out the window waiting. Gus wiped the steamy moisture off the mirror and continued to brush his teeth. Zeus again followed him to the kitchen floor. He was always full of life. Gus actually named Zeus after... Well, Zeus the Greek God. He admired a lot Greek and Roman history and the Gods they praised. Among other deities notably Norse.

Coffee lingered about in Gus' loft. He dropped a couple of sugar cubes in along with a drop of cream into the mug. He also poured some water into Zeus' bowl and opened a can of cat food for him. His brother would be taking care of Zeus once Gus left. He was going to miss him, but just for a while. The last bit of coffee sat at the bottom of the mug as we walked over to his closet. He grabbed a white shirt and a simple blue and grey stripped tie. Put on a pair of green chinos and tied up a pair of worn brown leather boots. He also remembered to pack a couple of days before hand, because he knew he wouldn't wake up on time. It was one of the few times he had actually planned before hand. Everything seemed good, everything that needed to be packed was packed, he felt confident, and his tie was tied. "Bye Zeus, be good cat alright?" Gus picked him up and Zeus meowed back. Gus' brother Aron would be picking him up in a few minutes. With a bag around his shoulder and one more in hand he was set to leave.

Gus waited and hailed a few taxi's zipping by, finally one stopped. A stocky looking man with a goatee. A t-shirt that he bought that seemed a size to large. Really talkative too. The trunk closed as he dumped Gus' bags in the back. "So where to?" He had voice that didn't really fit him, sort of like The Godfather's voice but less raspy, and you could actually make out what he was saying. "Ashhaven Academy." Gus replied. "Alright, Ashhaven Academy it is! Y'know I think I know one of the teachers there. A woman. She was a dime." Gus didn't really care for this man's stories. So the story ended, Gus thought it did. "Anyways, what I'm trying to get here don't get drunk while-" The cab had already stopped, the school was right across the way. "Have a good day sir!" He handed him the fee and bolted out of there as soon as the trunk opened. The school looked magnificent; it was something else. Unaware that he looked stupid with his mouth wide open in awe, he quickly snapped it shut. He recollected himself. The strap on his bag started to irritate him. I should probably drop all this extra weight at my dorm. He though to himself.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

OOC___Hi people!

||| Aiming and it sunk and we were drunk and we had fleshed it out

Bashful Sex Symbol

8,700 Points
    • Streaker 200
    • Millionaire 200
    • Partygoer 500
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx You should want a bad b***h like this ↷ ⊱
    Baby, I do this, I thought that you knew this xx Baby, I do this, I thought that you knew this xx Baby, I do this, I thought that you knew this
    Baby, I do this, I thought that you knew this xx Baby, I do this, I thought that you knew this xx Baby, I do this, I thought that you knew this
    Feels so good getting what I want !! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Drop it low and pick it up just like this ↘↘

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀
    :ALEXANDRIALUCIUS
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx P R I N C E S S x O Fx S U C C U B I !!

A hungover brunette slid an arm off from around her waist. The male beside her was passed out. Alex shook her head. What a shame. Attractive, good in bed, and surprisingly caring. Unfortunate for him, he was just a flavor of the night for her. Alex let her feet hit the cold wood floor of the male's room, finding her clothes in the bleak morning light coming through the blinds, and slipping them on. Looking back at the male she had actually enjoyed her time with she left him a note on his nightstand. 'Had to run, boo. Forgot I had to leave for Uni today. ILY ~Elizabeth'. She signed with her middle name, just because.

Alex was quickly back on the streets, her heels now on, and her hand running through her hair to make it look less messy. She sighed. A pounding headache was the last thing she needed but it seemed it was her punishment for last night. Checking the time on her iPhone she cursed under her breath. She was so late. The ride was supposed to be at her house over an hour ago. Quickly she dialed a cab. She needed to hurry home.

A rushed, hungover brunette rushed through her apartment's halls, throwing off clothes, slipping clothes on. She was so late. Aware that all they were doing was moving in today, Alex was still frustrated, she just hated being last on a scene. When the woman was finished getting ready, she grabbed her bags and hurried out to the waiting car and very annoyed driver.

Finally the succubus arrived at her new home. Her headache had started to subside and she didn't feel quiet as sick as she did before. Alex paid the driver, with a nice tip and a wink, before hopping out and grabbing her stuff. Wow. The place looked amazing! It looked more like a huge castle than a school. Things were looking up for Miss Alex. Hearing another car she noticed another student had just arrived as well.

The boy was quiet attractive. She gave him the once over, a smirk on her lips. He wasn't tall or spectacularly built, but his face. Oh this boy had a face to die for. Not to mention a nice a**. Alex walked closer to the man, who seemed to be checking out the view of the school. "Hello there~" she said in a sweet voice. "Did you just arrive as well?" she asked him very well knowing the answer. Alex smiled at the boy. He smelt nice. She could tell he was a human just by his scent.
                                                                      MisterApplebasket

Blessed Cultist

User Image

█████████████████████7D0S K Y E ..E L I Z A B E T H.. B L A C K ♡

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Sky kept sending splashes over to Corbin, urging him to hurry up. "Come on!" She laughs, her splashes stopped when he told her that he was going to win the splashing game. She smirks and raised her brow, "Oh is that a challenge?" She grinned evilly. She quickly prepared herself so once he resurfaced from his dive, she could immediately send a mouthful of water towards his direction.

Okay, what happened next.. She was most definitely not expecting. She stared at his floating trunks, did he just.. pull his bathing suit off? Is he naked? Okay.. She thought she said no skinny dipping.. She moved her attention away from the swimming trunks and looked for Corbin but she just saw a golden tail and like.. Upper half of a human body. WAIT! Was that Corbin? She waited until he surfaced back up and her eyes looked like they were about to pop out of her sockets. "Holy s**t!" She laughs, she looked at his tail, "That's so amazing! Can I touch it?" She looks back at Corbin, she was absolutely amazed.

The girl squeaked when a huge wave of water was thrown at her, "Oh my god!" She laughs, trying to slash him back. She watched him swim on his back, "This is so cool.. God.. I envy you guys.. I want to be like a special different species.. Do cool s**t.. I'm just a boring a** human. It's no fun.." She softly pouts. "Hm?" Her smile grew even wider, was that even possible? Yes it was. "I'm so honored! Holy s**t.. This is so cool!" She laughs.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

DJ Double B

User Image
        ||| I was unafraid, I was a boy, I was a tender age.

Gustaf ◯ Cutter

where___headed to the school dorms
                                              with___nobody
                                              mood___anxious__excited

A flowery aroma lingered about in the air. At first Gus looked towards the greenery next to him, no flowers.The scent became stronger than before. Footsteps behind him surprised him as he was figuring out the scent.

It was a girl, most likely another student. He turned to face her as she spoke the words hello there. The girl was actually really stunning. Gus figured out where the sweet scent was coming from. She was also a fairly humorous shirt that made him grin. The girl followed up with a question asking if he had just arrived. "Oh, hello! Yeah I just got here... I take it you too. I didn't even notice you behind me, the school must have enamored me." Gus gave her a smile right back as he scratched his head messing up his hair a bit. He couldn't tell if she was human or not but had a slight feeling she wasn't; but he didn't think about it too much.

"Hey, I was actually going to go find out where the dorms were and get a feel for the school if you'd like to come with?" Seeing as this was the first day it would be easier to get to know the students, as well as the school.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

OOC___

||| Aiming and it sunk and we were drunk and we had fleshed it out

WatercolourKittens

Colorful Cultist

Blue: #0070FF
      Grey: dimgrey
      Green: darkseagreen

I wanna swim away but don't know how
                          tab tab Sometimes it feels just like I'm falling in the O C E A N
                          tab Sometimes it feels just like I'm falling in the O ● C ● E ● A ● N xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                          tab tab tab tab into the ocean end it all into the ocean end it all into the ocean end it all into the ocean end it all

User Image

Corbin Reed Banieu

The Merman

Location;; The Poolxxxx Company;; Skye xxxxx Mood;; Excited

Interestingly, Skye was astonished by the tail Corbin had, and absolutely impressed with it. To be honest, it wasn't something he ever expected of a human to do. Usually, they were completely against these sorts of differences. It was odd, but of the good sort. He laughed a bit at her request to pet his tail. "I can honestly say that I never saw that question coming. Sure I guess." It felt like any other fish, but whatever she wanted to do. It wasn't like it would hurt, so why not? He floated a bit closer to her, still lying still on his back.

"Whoa hold up, boring!?" To Corbin, this made absolutely zero sense. Humans, boring? That was crazy in his books. "You guys run the place! Electronics like none other! Lit up the whole damn planet like it was nothing! Took over the place and made it all your own! Went off to other places and made them yours too! All while I'm stuck in the ocean hearing about the dangerous surface for eleven years of my life! Then about staying away from water for the next six! How the hell are you the boring ones?" With everything the humans have accomplished, how could anyone deem them boring? To Corbin and some of his family, they were absolutely astonishing! They simply did as they pleased, nothing stopping their progress. If they wanted to do something or go somewhere, the humans just went out and did it, no questions asked. "I've been around humans a good six or so years, and I can tell you that you people are far from boring." He grinned, moving off his back and swimming in a circle around Skye. Corbin could just hear his mother now, ranting about the exposure of his species and swimming in public areas. If only she could see him, her, them. The woman would absolutely kill him but maybe she'd change her mind about the humans. Or, at least change her mind about a human.

"My school, as one might put it, split up some six years or so, once we found out about some mythical species being discovered. Some went to Brazil, South Africa, even as far as Canada. My immediate family went up to live with my uncle up north on the surface in the U.S. And that was the first time I saw my legs." Corbin wasn't sure how this reminded him of that story, but the memory was vivid in his head. The half heart-stopping shock and half paralyzing fear that came with first laying eyes on those legs, and then his miserable failure at first walking. He couldn't hold back a small laugh with that memory, shaking his head slightly to focus back into where he was. "And to me, those things remain some of the weirdest stuff on the planet. Took me forever and a day to pick up on walking! My little sister ended up tutoring me, I was that bad." He let out a laugh. All sorts of memories floated up in his mind, bringing along the grin he wore. It felt nice to tell these things to someone. Wasn't like he could tell it to any old human back on the surface home. He felt better saying what was actually his life, instead of what his uncle made for their story, which was moving from some random state to another and coming out of homeschooling. It was pure liberation.

kinzy15

Hygienic Gekko

2,950 Points
      • Money Never Sleeps 200
      • Dressed Up 200
      • Signature Look 250
      User Image
      Sasha Melita Lolline

Race: Human
      Nickname: "Call me Sash!"
      Current Outfit: Yeah! First Day!

So it had begun! Sasha's first day at Ashhaven! Sasha was relatively eager, this would be her first chance to be away from the people She had grown up with, away from the old scenery of her town and a fresh start with new classmates? What if She became popular? Or even the one girl every guy wants? a mixture of fantasy scenarios and scenes from various Anime were surfacing as She glorified her new schooling, it caused her to lightly gasp in delight as She made her way atop to the steps of the building, the ominous structure seemed to try and compliment both a supernatural being's taste and a human's touch on the building. Despite the creepy atmosphere and intimidating architecture, She had a big smile on her face, taking no time to walk through the front doors, her tutu that matched her outfit swung with her hips as She gave each step a slightly quirky step to it, showing how She felt on her first day.

She looked around to it's rather empty halls, blinking for a moment as She remembered that the school was supposed to house only a few people, some were human, others not so much, regardless, She was still met with her fantasies of getting her first kiss from something like a vampire, or an angel even! If Sasha were to survive her first day, She would have to overcome these thoughts, no matter how sweet they were to think of, She would have to save these wonderful thoughts for the end of the day.

Link to the profile: x

Quick Reply

Submit
      Manage Your Items
      Other Stuff
      Get GCash
      Offers
      Get Items
      More Items
      Where Everyone Hangs Out
      Other Community Areas
      Virtual Spaces