Welcome to Gaia! ::

Quotable Poster

User Image

{XX} Tomoko/Tomoka Shien {XY}

Tomoko didn't particularly care if Rinsi liked Lolth anymore or not, though it did take away her ammunition. When she brought up the chest thing again Tomo blushed. She REALLY wouldn't just let that go would she? "you really don't seem to understand the concept of tripping do you? mostly the part where you don't decide when you do it. Jeez my brother's half afraid to go anywhere near you because you won't just let it go. And if I ran into you chest it'd be because those things are to damn big to avoid. Its like trying to get past a road block" she replied, pointing at Rinsi's huge bust, not dignifying the part about liking Sam's "attention" with an answer. When Sam suddenly spoke up asking why everyone was fighting Tomo looked over and saw that she looked....scared. It gave the girl pause as that wasn't like Sam at all. She let out a sigh and walked over to Sam and hugged her. "its allright...its just kinda been a stressful night for everyone." she said motherly, gently stroking Sam's head in a comforting way. "guys lets just drop all this and go get something to eat allready. I think we're all a little to hungry to be thinking rationally right now" she said, placing a hand on Sam's shoulder and guiding her down the hall towards the front entrance of the school, motioning for the others to follow.

<<<<<<<<<User ImageUser ImageUser Image>>>>>>>>>

KhaosFury

Seraphic Cyanide

Hollow Light

OutaiTabibito

Smitten Lover

16,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Rinsi Starlight

Rinsi glared razor sharp daggers at Tomo. She had no right to accuse her of such things. She had only begun teasing Tomo because Tomo had lied to her. She had only made it worse by teasing back, challenging Rinsi - in a manner of speaking - to tease more. Was NO ONE in this school friendly or civil? It seemed this year was going to be a nightmare. Perhaps she should have just stayed at the Gifted Moon, no matter the drama there.

"Hungry and pissed the ******** off..." Rinsi muttered to herself.

She made a mental note to avoid Tomo, too. She seemed nice enough at first, but if she was going to make such accusations, she didn't want to be around her. Besides, it's not like Rinsi CHOSE to have large breasts. It was a genetic thing. Oddly, she got it from her father's side of the family.

"Sorry, Sam." she said when she noticed Sam was looking decidedly uncomfortable. "It's not your fault. Just a little something between Tomoko and myself."

pdragon619

Hollow Light

Inquisitive Paladin

8,650 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

"Strengths" swaying with devotion...

...Weaknesses" swaying in vain.

ℓyηη

Being lead like a sacrificial lamb, Sam clung to Tomo's side. She was unusually very clingy right now. This changing body made her feel so scared. Her hand reached out - and grasped onto Rinsi's hand like a grape vine. The fingers wrapped around with great and hesitant care. If she was going to to be stuck as a child, she would use it to her advantage at least. Everyone seemed so angry and agitated by only the simplest of things. Thoughts on the cause made Sam remember that she was giving "attention" to Tomoko. She caused all of this by being afraid of what would happen if the truth came out about her love. "Tomo - do you hate how I look at you?" Draculina looked up at her lover with those beautiful, glistening eyes that only a devil could ignore.

M o o d: Nervous, Hungry, Scared

L o c a t i o n: Beside the Harem Trio

Did anyone read the note I left in the last post's spoiler ?

KhaosFury

Seraphic Cyanide

OutaiTabibito

Quotable Poster

User Image

Tomoko sighed as Rinsi glared at her, but didn't respond. For some reason she and Rinsi didn't seem to get along at all, even if Tomo really wanted to be friends with her. That girl just held a grudge to damn long. Honestly Tomo didn't think she had gone to far, after all Sam was really starting to question if Rinsi was serious, and if she had found out she could have gotten violent, and might even try to kill Tomo, so compared to that a quip about her bust size was nothing. Heck everyone knew most guys liked them bigger anyways. Tomo turned her attention to Sam, who was clinging on to her tightly. Something that wouldn't have been surprising had the girl been trying to grope her or something, but Sam actually seemed more like a scared child, which honestly worried her more since it was so out of the ordinary. When Sam asked her if she hated the way she looked at her, she couldn't help but smile and shake her head. "no not really. Its just that when it gets beyond looking that it becomes a problem. I mean...its just kind of embarrassing is all. I don't like...making those kind of reactions infront of other people" she said, referring to the way she easily submitted to her and turned into a whimpering pet basically. She was a noble so she was all ways taught to carry herself with either dignity, or swift vengeful aggression. While she didn't really stick to it to much, unless near royalty, she still had the idea of staying dignified hammered into her head, and it was hard to feel dignified with a vampire forcing herself on you. She smiled again, gazing into Sam's beautiful eyes for a moment, it was odd as they didn't seem that beautiful before. Was she trying to enthrall her or something? Shaking her head Tomo quickly averted her gaze just to be sure. "anyways don't worry about it. I won't really hold it against you. I know how you get when your hungry" she said as they made it past the front gate of the school and made their way out onto the city's streets. "so...anything that catches your eye?" she asked to the group in general, though mostly to Alexis as it wouldn't matter to Sam where they ate obviously, and Rinsi probably didn't really want to talk to her right now.

(no because the whole point of spoilers is so to cover up the qoute bars so people don't have to see them. If you clicked on it then it'd defeat the purpose. Try to put your ooc outside of the spoiler)

KhaosFury

Seraphic Cyanide

Hollow Light

OutaiTabibito

Inquisitive Paladin

8,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

ℓyηη

The little vampire thought over the weird statements of Tomoko. How I was when I'm hungry? She didn't really notice how feral she got whenever those impulses hijacked her frail form. Eyes lowered though whenever she remembered her -fangs - throbbing for blood. She really was a monster unworthy of even her lover's gaze. Was Sam even a noble or just some attraction for those foolish enough to get near? Her body was beautiful she knew, but was it fitting for HER to have? Draculina wrestled these doubtful thoughts all the while being led on by her Tomo. Was Mocha frightened because he knew how Sam really was? She soon realized that while she was arguing with herself that she was close to feeding on Tomo again - fangs out for blood. She withdrew like whipped as her own soft lips were punctured by those fangs - her own blood dripped only a little into her mouth. The blood of a demon like herself tasted so familiar - tasted like the evil she wrought. "I am a nuisance, aren't I?" Sam felt so ashamed of herself now. She even was hurting others without a care.

M o o d: Nervous, Hungry, Scared

L o c a t i o n: Beside the Harem Trio

KhaosFury

Seraphic Cyanide

OutaiTabibito

Quotable Poster

User Image

Tomoko looked back over at Sam as she seemed to be thinking about what she had said. She looked discouraged, conflicted. It tugged at Tomo's heartstrings a bit. "dammit! its not fair to suddenly turn so cute after spending so much time tormenting me" she thought, realizing it was getting harder and harder not to feel bad for the girl. She just looked so helpless it kinda made Tomo want to do whatever she could to make her feel better again. It was odd to feel this way towards Sam, as she had learned to associate her presence with a feeling of caution, not pity. "look Sam I'm sorry for getti-" she was cut off as she realized how close Sam had got, their mouths less than an inch apart. Was Sam trying to kiss her? the idea made he blush. Her heart ponded but she relaxed a bit. "that's right. I allready gave my first kiss to Sam didn't I? I guess this is a better situation than that was" she thought, though glancing over at Alexis she suddenly felt a pang of guilt. Alexis had kissed her aswell, twice allready, and that feeling when they danced. Was it right to just kiss another girl infront of her? If Alexis had feelings for her then this would definiently hurt her. Tomo didn't want that, especially since she admired the princess alot. Suddenly she pulled away from her before antything happened, leaving Tomoko feeling ver confused and frazzled. Was she just teasing her again? If so it had worked. When she asked if she was a nuisance Tomo sighed and shook her head. "no its not like that, I've come to expect stuff like this honestly" she said, not really sure herself if that would put Sam's mind at ease or not, or if it was even meant to. "hey guys look they have a fondue resuraunt. I've allways wanted to try something like that." she said, figuring the others weren't really jumping in with suggestions.

KhaosFury

Seraphic Cyanide

Hollow Light

OutaiTabibito

Quotable Poster

(well you might as well delete your last post then, because that's gonna make my post drastically different. I mean Tomo doesn't even have any reason to offer Sam her blood if she didn't bit her.)

Quotable Poster

KhaosFury

Seraphic Cyanide

Hollow Light

OutaiTabibito

Inquisitive Paladin

8,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
pdragon619

I've been here. I just wanted to let other people post as well.

Quotable Poster

Hollow Light
pdragon619

(well its kinda been 10 days, so if they haven't posted yet then they can read a few extra posts when they do get back)

Inquisitive Paladin

8,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
pdragon619
Hollow Light
pdragon619

(well its kinda been 10 days, so if they haven't posted yet then they can read a few extra posts when they do get back)

Right...I'll just post then.

Quotable Poster

Hollow Light
pdragon619
Hollow Light
pdragon619

Right...I'll just post then.

Immediately proceeds to log off. way to be Hollow, way to be.

Inquisitive Paladin

8,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

ℓyηη

Fangs barred and hopes were crushed as Sam retreated from her instincts. They called for to do the worst to Tomoko. The fact that her victim said "fondue restaurant" didn't help any - blood ran thick like fondue. All that Sam was thinking about was that liquid rushing down her throat like a personal river. She shuddered at the thought of tasting her sweet Tomo - literally. "This stuff was to be expected", right? "F-fondue sounds nice..", she whimpered timidly uncharacteristic. Her fingers gripped her dress in a futile attempt to delay mounting Tomoko and having her sick way with her. At this point, Sam might have even done lewd things - she was very close to disregarding all morals and becoming the monster she hated. She was at the edge of sanity. "I w-wonder what kind of f-f-fondue they have..", she tried to sound okay, but how can she sound okay? She was becoming rampant as well as peverted.

M o o d: Nervous, Hungry, Afraid

L o c a t i o n: Near a Fondue Restaurant

OOC - Tada! I posted like I promised. Unfortunately it is like 12 hours late.

pdragon619

KhaosFury

Seraphic Cyanide

OutaiTabibito

Quotable Poster

User Image

When Sam didn't respond Tomoko looked over and saw a pained look on Sam's face, as if she were trying hard to hold herself back from something, though Tomo had a pretty good idea what. "well come on guys lets go" she said, dragging them all along inside. The interior of the placed looked incredibly fancy, with large, isolated booths intended for private parties. There were also decorative racks displaying expensive cheeses and even more expensive wines. Not exactly the place a typical highschool kid would go, but the only person who would really feel the culture shock would be Rinsi most likely, since everyone else came from noble families and would be used to this kind of luxury. As soon as they got inside Tomo took Sam's hand and pulled her off towards the bathrooms "you two go ahead and find us a spot, me and Sam have to freshen up" she said to Alexis and Rinsi, excusing themselves from the group. Once inside Tomo took Sam into a booth and locked it behind her "allright" she said turning to her vampire friend "Its probably best if I just let you feed right away instead of making you sit there and watch us eat, so lets do this quick so the others don't expect anything" she whispered nervously, as if they were doing something naughty, though with how odd Sam was acting it very well could turn out that way. "ummm... but...not on the neck ok? It'd be to obvious and the others would see it, so bite somewhere else instead...." she told her, not specifying where.

KhaosFury

Seraphic Cyanide

Hollow Light

OutaiTabibito

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items