Welcome to Gaia! ::

Quotable Poster

User Image

Rinali was about to fall asleep when she was suddenly visited by yet another member of royalty. "what is this the three kings children or something? hmmm I guess that makes my office the holy star then huh?" she mused. She watched as Judas, prince of hell walked in and asked for his dorm key. "yes here you go room 2C" she said. She was in the middle of taking out the student handbook to give to him when he suddenly started walking out. "hey wait don't just leave!" she called out for him, barely managing to get him the handbook, and not having any time to explain to him how it worked before he was gone. "wow how rude. Just grabs his stuff and runs off....oh yeah remember to got class!" she called out down the hall to him. Judas had just arrived in the middle of necromancy, something she imagined he'd be good at, but given his attitude she wouldn't be surprised if he just didn't bother showing up at all.

(your actually supposed to wait for Rinali to give you everything as I actually need to assign you a room number and explain how the student handbook works)
EgoTastic

Hylden's Waifu

Beloved Shapeshifter

User Image
•°o.OAjaniO.o°•
>*< The Prophesy Archon >*<

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

There's a lightning storm each and every night
Crashing inside you like motorbikes
We toss and turn, sleep so loud
Grind the teeth in our
Our empty mouths (are empty...)
There's a forest fire burning bright
Spreading quickly towards our last rites
Nowhere to run, pointless to hide
Just lay there and scream, pretending to try
Pretending...

The sparks from his finger tips seemed to dance around them as he touched the metal doorknob. He stepped to the side as someone ran past, how pathetic... Rinali doesn't seem mean.
"Hey Rinali, I'm back again. Know where I can find Divya?" Ajani asked with a dorky smile. He's been at this school a whole year now, he body seemed to always be super charged in a way; sparking, he shocked anyone he touched if he wasn't paying attention.

But he loved his combat class... and Divya was his favorite teacher, in a way... Ajani was the teacher's pet in that class. He just smiled, waiting for Rere to respond.

Intending to burn, pretending to fight it
Everyone learns faster on fire
Things took a turn, lost all desire
You live and you burn
You live and you burn
This impending doom is left deep inside
And it's haunting you each and every night
Like starving wolves counting sheep
We close our eyes, pretending to sleep
Descending...

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

OviouslyOverCharged:

Quotable Poster

User Image

Rinali sighed and put her head down on the desk. When Ajani came inside and called out to her she didn't seem to register it at first. "I'm getting to old for this sh" she was suddenly jarred back to her senses as a black claw lightly jabbed her side. She looked up to see Junba standing over her and smiled. "thanks Junba, I needed that" she said smiling. She looked back down at Ajani and bowed her head. "sorry, its been a long day" she said tossing him a room key "room 4A, here's your students handbook, and Divya is probably lounging in her class room like allways" she listed off with a yawn. She handed him his student handbook and gave him a tired smile.

HellStalkr's Wife

8,525 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image

Mia Amaysa

"Don't worry,

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Mia was shaking with mere excitement as she entered the school. It looked so absolutely wonderful as she approached it, never had she seen a place so extravigent. She was raised in a small home filled with a large amount of people, not much space or privacy, or she was stuck in a ten by ten hospital room with two windows and a door. Not that the view was so nice, the parking lot with poorly trimmed bushes and a couple six foot trees. She entered the front office, a large creature immediately catching her eye. It slumped over a small woman, who she assumd was the school's receptionist. She wanted to approach the desk, but her legs were locked and her lips pursed together. 'What is that thing? It looks like it'll eat me. Oh dear..Alright, I have to do this. 1,2,3..' The pink haired girl stepped forward confidently, waving humbly to the two figures, releasing her suitcase's handle.

"Excuse me, I am sorry if I am interrupting, but I am here to get my dorm key. My name is Mia Lee Amaysa, I am a first year." Her eyes wandered to the large beast once again, her body tensed up and she immediately lowered her head. 'How could she let it stand over her? What if it got hungry? Does it even eat, it just looks like it has one-- big eye.' This was the first beast that Mia had encountered in this school, and already she was petrified. She turned her head slightly, the man she was talking to had pointed ears. 'Is he an elf? Whoa.'

be happy.".

]xxxxxx

Dapper Dabbler

8,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
~*~ Divya Patali ~*~

Where: Combat classroom
With: Euthy
Doing: Talking
Thinking: He does have a point...
Wearing: Click

Divya sat up a moment to slip off her sandals, setting them nearby. She peferred bare feet and normally just wore shoes if the weather was inclement or the terrain dangeorus to be running around barefoot on. She rolled her eyes when chided for underestimating the nymph, though she had to admit, he had a point. In all the years that she'd known him she couldn't recall a time when he had actually meant anything by his behavior, so this thing with the necromancer was a new experience for them both. When he acted offended that she saw him as creepy she added, "You are creepy; Saphira had to put spell tags in the bathroom walls so you'd stop peeping.....I will admit though, you do have a way of growing on people." Like her; she might have acted like he annoyed her when they had first met but once her irritation with his behavior had worn off, she'd come to see him as somewhat of a pesky younger brother.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
pdragon619

Hylden's Waifu

Beloved Shapeshifter

User Image
•°o.OAjaniO.o°•
>*< The Prophesy Archon >*<

There's a lightning storm each and every night
Crashing inside you like motorbikes
We toss and turn, sleep so loud
Grind the teeth in our
Our empty mouths (are empty...)
There's a forest fire burning bright
Spreading quickly towards our last rites
Nowhere to run, pointless to hide
Just lay there and scream, pretending to try
Pretending...

Ajani just laughed, these two seemed to be a highlight here. Catching the key with one hand he smirked.
"No worries, we all have them sometime or another." He mused softly, turning as the door opened again. A girl, rather cute too seemed to be obliviously walking until she ran into Rere. Trying hard not to laugh Ajani just held the door and gave a soft smile.
"Roll with the punches Rere! I promise it's not all bad." He teased as he walked out. He liked it here, it was easier to fit in then anywhere else... plus his teasing was taken with a grain of salt.... Ajani didn't really socialize with other students... he was "special" as most called him... and that most was killed for that very reason.

He sighed as he walked down the hall, noticing the Necromancy class started. He'll have to talk to the new teacher soon since he's a student teacher, but not to far down was his favorite class.
He entered the room and sighed, so the infamous ghost perv was here... great.
"Hello Divya, perv." He smirked as he entered the room, the sparks still coming off his finger tips, he loved this teacher; he had such a deep respect for her. When Ajani first came, he tended to get carried away, hurting the students. But Divya was the one who taught him to control himself, letting him go all out and get his a** kicked by her every session.
It was the mom he wished he had really, but he respected her all the same.

Intending to burn, pretending to fight it
Everyone learns faster on fire
Things took a turn, lost all desire
You live and you burn
You live and you burn
This impending doom is left deep inside
And it's haunting you each and every night
Like starving wolves counting sheep
We close our eyes, pretending to sleep
Descending...

OviouslyOverCharged:

Kyla Glass

pdragon619

darkspoet
User Image
.oO || JUDAS | ELLEWOOD || Oo.
Mood: Content Thoughts: Day Dreaming Where-Abouts: At the front desk With: Some people.

[My Voice] || [Theme]
[My Tattoo]

"I' am the Son of Satan..."

Jude stopped in mid step, as he realized he had forgotten something at the front desk. Perhaps he should go apologize. The Gremlin turned around and walked through the halls to the front desk. He saw someone was there, so he waited patiently on the side. The girl in front of him had bright pink hair, which was actually a nice color. As much as he hated pink. It suited her. Judas' mind wandered off into thought. He thought more about the things he would explore here. The friends, the places, and what he would learn. It all seemed so amazing to him,. But, seeing from how he treated the woman at the front desk, he needed an attitude adjustment.

"...But in ways, I'm just like you."

OOC: ( Baww I'm sorry ;~; I tried to fix it in this post~ )

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

User Image

Rinali nodded and smiled gratefully at Ajani "thanks, I think I may have needed that" she said waving as he left. Red eyes came to rest on the red head as she approached, looking a bit timid, and introduced herself. "the half-soul? hmmmmm interesting" she said looking her over, stroking her non existent beard. Behind her Junba did the same, mirroring Rinali's motions perfectly, it would have been kinda funny had Junba not been terrifying. "don't see alot of you guys in Arvanden territory, well I guess thats not important. I'd tell you to be careful around the headmistress, she's a nice woman, but its hard to shake off the kind of prejudice her people have for yours" she noted.

The reason there weren't alot of half-souls around was because the Arvanden empire was run by Phoenix born. Phoenix born were phoenixes who choose to take human form, so they could interact with "lesser beings" or atleast thats how the more traditional ones thought. They held great contempt for Half-souls because they were humans who absorbed the souls of phoenixes to become stronger. To them it was seen as an insult for such lowly creatures to try to cannibalize one of their own so they could try to reach their level, that and it broke the phoenixes circle of reincarnation. The idea that the phoenix might have to be willing for the fusing to work never really crossed their minds, because why would one sacrafice immortality for the sake of a lowly human? So obviously there was...tension to say the least.

Hoping to change the subject Rinali noticed the girl shying away from the sight of Junba. "hey don't worry about Junba, he may look scary, and he could probably devour you on a whim, but he's just a big ol lug deep down" she said teasingly, jabbing Junba playfully in the ribs with her elbow. Junba didn't speak, but he did bring his hand down to pat Riri on the head, his hand easily dwarfing her skull. "oh yes where were we? oh yes your dorm. Here we go room 4A, and here's your student handbook" she said handing the girl her key and pulling out the student handbook. "your standard issue Arvander Student Handbook, or the ash as people with two much time on their hands like to call it, will, in addition to having a categorized listing of rules, regulations, and important dates, answer almost any question regarding the school when asked. For example" she said flipping open to a random page, something about lunch accommodations. "what class is currently in session and where can I find it?" she asked out loud. Suddenly the ink on the page melted and reformed into the word NECROMANCY, with a map of the school forming underneath it with a highlighted route to the class. "here you go, you might need that by the way as class is in session, please drop your things off at your dorm and run along to class now" she said handing her the book and smiling. She looked over and noticed Judas has returned and handed him a student handbook as well. "I hope you were paying attention to all that, I'm not giving that speech again" she told him, smiling innocently.

HellStalkr's Wife

8,525 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image

Mia Amaysa

"Don't worry,

Mia found her way through the school without a bit of trouble. She hesitantly entered her dorm, and was surprised by the interior. It reminded her of her old bedroom. 'Not what I expected from a castle, but it is better than nothing.' She placed her bag on the unsettled side of the room and sighed. Mia sat down on her bed and sighed.

"Oh crap, Necromancy! Gotta hurry!" With haste, Mia unzipped her bag and pulled out a ninty-nine cent notebook and a pen before rushing out of her dorm with the manual. She opened the book and asked,

"Where is Necromancy?" The familiar map seemed to form on the page, a red x indicated Mia's whereabouts. She dashed down the hallway as quickly as she could. She stopped, glancing down at the map, tracing her route. The class was only a few feet away. She slowly approached the door, gripping the handle and swinging it open. A wave of cool air hit her face as she entered the room. She stepped inside in silence, waving nervously at the teacher and sitting in the front row without a word.

]

be happy.".

]xxxxxx

Quotable Poster

User Image

Euthymius "Euthy"
Myth/Fairytale teacher

Euthymius just waved off Divya's assessment of him. "oh come on the bathroom thing doesn't count. when you lock a member of the horniest race in existence into eternal puberty and then give them the power to move through walls and turn invisible at will what do you expect them to do? Its not my fault, I'm just a product of my nature" he said, managing to find a rather logical explanation to why he was such a pervert, after all he had taken the school psychology course a dozen times before. "and hey, the spell tags worked didn't they? well....as far as you know" he said with a wink. When she mentioned he had a way of growing on people his eyes got all glossy for a moment. "awwwww you really do care....thats so adorable Divya" he said all mushy like. Suddenly the door swung open and in came Divya's personal pet Ajani. "hey thats mister perv to you. Remember even as a student teacher the student part is more prevalent. Show some respect young man" he said in a mock stern voice, wagging his finger at the boy.

Kyla Glass

KhaosFury

Inquisitive Paladin

8,650 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

"Strengths" swaying with devotion...

...Weaknesses" swaying in vain.

ℓyηη

Revealing - the word still was on her mind. She knew why, and it was because of Tomoka that she was in such a position. She needed to be near him so that all these princesses would not cling onto him. Mocha, you better not leave me. You took away my first, so you must be mine. Sam did not exactly find him appealing, yet it is by her family's code that she try to please the one who had tamed her without question. A phrase to simply would be a "schoolyard wife". She hated the very idea, but she had to follow through. Her feet began to move as she sunk low and left her seat. In a crouch she moved back to where her victim lay. Eyes still wore the nervousness that plagued her. After passing through rows of students, Sam found herself beside Tomoka. A sense of comfort washed over her - a sensation she grew curious of. Why would I feel such a thing near him? There was yet a seat beside him, so she took it and sat with arms crossed. Mocha was still finishing his test, with terrible form, so she slid her answers over. Her face had a tint familar to him - a blush. ' Here - D-don't you get any ides. I just want my roommate to be in high standing. ", she said as she turned away - hiding her face from his with her cold, nervous tone. She knew not why she did such an act. Was it out of love or just to open in him up to something else ?

M o o d: Cold, Nervous

L o c a t i o n: Necromancy Class

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

User Image

{XX} Tomoko/Tomoka Shien {XY}

Tomoka was fully fixated on his quiz at this point. He was trying hard to remember everything he had heard or read about necromancy, but even then there were several questions that completely stumped him. "guess I'm not the expert I thought I was" he thought to himslef as he erased some things and rewrote answers, second guessing himself. He was so focused on the test that he hadn't noticed Sam appear until he heard the sound of paper sliding towards him. He glanced up and saw the homicidal vampire sitting next to him and his eyes widened. It took every ounce of control not to jump out of his seat and yelp. Instead he managed to stay somewhat calm. At first he didn't understand what she was doing until she told him that she wanted her roommate to be in high standing. "wait she's trying to help be cheat? why on earth would she do that?" he mentally asked, watching as she looked away from him. Was this some sort of trick? it had to be Sam hated him and she was the student council president, there was no way she's willing cheat especially just to help him. Though maybe she was trying to set him up. She couldn't just hit him in the middle of class, but she could get him in trouble with the school by framing him for cheating. He glanced around to see if anyone was looking at them, then looked over at her again. The temptation was there. After all Sam was a vampire she probably knew more about necromancy than he ever could. However he decided that the risk of this being a trap wasn't worth it, so he turned away from her and tried to push her paper back. "I don't need. I can do fine on my own....t-thanks for the offer though" he whispered, adding in the last part as he realized acting hostile towards her wasn't smart.

<<<<<<<<<User ImageUser ImageUser Image>>>>>>>>>

Hollow Light

Renee Hikari Malfoy

KhaosFury
User Image
.oO || JUDAS | ELLEWOOD || Oo.
Mood: Anxious Thoughts: I feel so weird... Where-Abouts: At the front desk With: The desk woman.
[My Voice] || [Theme]
[My Tattoo]

"I' am the Son of Satan..."

Judas snapped out of lala land when the woman spoke to him. She was telling him not to forget what she had told the other girl. Too bad Jude was zoned. Oh well. Maybe he could ask that girl...Speak of which, the young man caught her glance at him through her bangs. Normally, he would glare. But instead, he gave her a small and speedy smile. Then, she walked off.
The monster with the woman at the desk intimidated him. And quite frankly, that took a lot. Judas tried not to shy away and came up to the woman. he bowed his head to her and apologiezed. "Forgive me for being so rude earlier." He said quickly. Jude looked up. The only reason he was being polite to this oman was because in this school, she was at a higher rank then him. Therefore, it would be rude not to be polite.

"...But in ways, I'm just like you."

OOC:

Inquisitive Paladin

8,650 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

"Strengths" swaying with devotion...

...Weaknesses" swaying in vain.

ℓyηη

Refusal - it was not well to her. Why Mocha did such a thing evaded her like the invisible fox. Why would he not take it ? He is having difficulty, yet he remains so stubborn. Sam grew perplexed by this then switched to anger. She was popular and even loathed for her beauty and intelligence, so why would he refuse made her infuriated. She turned to him and was now rid of embarrassment. Instead, she looked at him in full rage. Hand drew back as if to strike, but then glided over and took possession of the paper lost. ' Then I guess you can do fine without breathing as well. ", she said in a murderous whisper as she turned away. Why do I have to bonded to such a fool? He won't even accept my help. Sam enjoyed his reactions though. Mocha always seemed to be so frightened of her that she wondered why. She acted very lovingly to him - never actually harming him and trying to teach him the way to handle a woman. If it were any other man, she would not waste such time on him.

M o o d: Enraged, Cold

L o c a t i o n: Necromancy Class

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

User Image

{XX} Tomoko/Tomoka Shien {XY}

Tomoka started finishing up his test, when he felt like someone was trying to stare a hole through his head. He looked up to see Sam glaring at him, fully enraged. He flinched back when snatched the paper back, and threatened to kill him again. "wait what? did she just compare her help to being able to breath? wow she thinks she's pretty important" he thought, once again Sam wasn't making any sense. Though pointing out her flawed logic didn't do much to make her any less scary. "s-so you were trying to set me up then" he whispered, though it sounded alot less confident than he had hoped.

<<<<<<<<<User ImageUser ImageUser Image>>>>>>>>>

Hollow Light

Renee Hikari Malfoy

KhaosFury

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items