6,150 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪
ⓝⓐⓩⓚⓐ ⓒⓔⓛⓔⓢ
₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Can't you feel me steppin' over your soul?
════════════╗

Nazka spun around in her chair a bit while Saphire talked. "Yeah, it wasn't subtle. BUt the thing is; I'm not worried about your students finding out who I am. hell; I'm in your history books. it's the people that don't know our kinds exist. Whether it be Vampires, phoenixborn, or your run of the mill elementalist. I could care less if they new about me. It's the people who don't know we exist I care about~" She said with a slightly bored tone, having to go over it again. Nazka's chair spinning seemed to stop suddenly, "Oh..my voice. That's not just something I can drop. it's how I talk, my apologies. Don't worry about it, I have no intention of mingling with you know. The ignorant. As you call them." She said with a slight smile.

"Oh psh, I'm not naughty~" She joked, playing with her lips a bit and shrugging. " Well, seeing as I wont have anything to be upset cuddling wise~" Nazka said; looking back out the window, " Has Phyre ever shown itself before?" She asked curiously.

____________________________╚════════════
______________________________________Can't you see me waiting in pain?

pdragon916

Striking Bibliophile

User Image
Eris Young
Astrology Teacher

Eris gives a long sigh & looks at the clock. Tapping her fingers to her desk, she gives an impatient growl. Standing up, she grabs her bag (which held a spare set of clothing as well as other things) & heads swiftly towards the bathroom after realizing that she was still in her wrinkled clothing.

~~~

Coming out in a fresh deep violet long-sleeve button-up blouse & a small same-colored ribbon bow-tied on the end of her tail, black skinny jeans with a delicate silver chain connecting her wallet (currently in her back pocket) to her jeans, & a silver cuff-earing with a Celtic design on her right cat ear, she hums as she sits down in her chair again. Getting out a book called Greek Mythology & Astrology ((note: don’t actually know if that’s a book…just came up with it on the fly lol)) she props her feet up on her desk & crosses her legs.

~~~

Eris taps on her desk, feeling impatient. Crossing her legs, she watches the second hand before giving a groan & thunking her head on her teacher's desk. Immediately Eris lifts her head & rubs the red spot.

"...Ow." Getting up, she paces restlessly, constantly checking the clock. Suddenly she stops & throws her hands in the air. Muttering a string of curses she goes to her desk & swiftly writes a note. Eris gets some tape & fumbles with it for a bit before getting some off. Giving a purr of triumph, she goes to her door & after putting the note that she'll be back & locking it, she sets off.

Humming as she goes, Eris grins at anyone who looks at her ears & tail curiously. When they look away because she caught them she giggles. Swishing her tail back & forth, she was feeling better at being able to move & be out of that d*mn room. Eris shifts into her small cat form (completely black save for the tips of her ears & tail which were pink-purple & a small white star on her chest), the ribbon still on her tail, & walks around until she finds a sunny spot near her room so she could see if students or anyone else was going to be near her room.
Leaping onto the windowsill with plenty of light, she curls herself into ball & falls asleep.

((Got tired of waiting….so I made the post above XD))

Inquisitive Paladin

8,650 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

"Strengths" swaying with devotion...

...Weaknesses" swaying in vain.

ℓyηη

Sam removed herself from Tomoka like she was guilty of stealing from the cookie jar.. She never really had the luxury of a cookie jar in prison, but the idea was the same. She watched him leave her out to dry and felt sad. " I prefer the term Mistress actually. ", she added with a playful tone before quickly catching up to him like it was a simple step. Thoughts like hopping on his back made her laugh. She tried to loop her hand in his but it took a few tries - the man liked to move. After finally holding his hand - it really annoyed her to do so - Sam looked to Mocha in curiosity. " Where might we be going dear?, she asked, obviously playing with him. She was manipulative after all. He is going to regret the things he said to me.

Sam recalled all the conversation. "after all your stubborn, close minded, violent, highly jealous, impulsive, manipulative, physically and emotionally abusive, you go out of your way to say you hate me, and constantly send me mixed messages....and to be honest you work on such twisted logic that I'm tempted to write you off as insane....". It boiled her her blood. Never has anyone said such things and lived. Tomoka did not know how lucky he was to even be breathing right now. The last words, however, brought him salvation. "..but your also smart, determined, prideful...pretty cute to be honest...and I know that, when with people besides me at least, you can actually be a pretty good person, even fun to be around at times" She smiled and pulled herself tighter to him. Never has anyone alive said that to her.

M o o d: Manipulative, Warm, Loved

L o c a t i o n: Dorm 5B

pdragon619
You wouldn't mind if I updated Sam's profile when I join that Field Trip to Hell, do you?

Quotable Poster

User Image

{XX} Tomoko/Tomoka Shien {XY}

Tomoka actually chuckled a bit as she told him to call her mistress. He wasn't exactly planning to fulfill her wishes, but it was nice she was actually using a little humor around him, perhaps she was finally starting to realize she should lighten up more around him. Ofcourse he was wrong in this assumption as the girl was secretly contemplating murder as they walked down the hallway, but he didn't know that. He noticed her trying to latch onto his hand, to little avail, and finally held his hand still so she could grab on it. "you know I have to say your hands are pretty soft when they aren't balled up into fists" he teased lightly, not really a joke since it was a very accurate assessment of their relationship so far. "well to be honest I don't know, I'm not from around her obviously, so I figured we just head out and see what catches our eye" he said, not really having any kind of plan of action so to speak. He raised an eyebrow as she suddenly pulled herself tighter against him, not knowing the small conversation she was having in her head, but he didn't seem to mind much. She was smiling which meant she wasn't going to attack him...hopefully, so he allowed himself to relax a bit and try to enjoy her company. From the dorm section it didn't take them long to reach the front doors of the school and make it out into the large front lawn. "well I guess adventure awaits then" he said, guiding his vampire companion off of campus.

<<<<<<<<<User ImageUser ImageUser Image>>>>>>>>>

Hollow Light
yeah go ahead, just pm me the changes you intend to make so I can look them over first.

Quotable Poster

User Image

Saphira+Arvander

Headmistress of Arvander Academy

Saphira sighed and shook her head. "Yes I know YOU don't care if the students find out, because you don't have to manage this school and deal with the ruckus your presence will no doubt cause in the student body" she said, realizing the godess wasn't even trying to sympathize with her on this point, given how she acted like talking about this was an inconvenience to her. "I know people here know that you are a god, what I don't want people knowing is that you are...well....you. Like I said I want you to keep your identity as secret as possible to avoiding raising up unneeded excitement and clamor. It difficult for students to focus on their studies when there is talk of a deity staying her flying about, and they're all ready unfocused enough as it is with the Halloween break coming up." she said. When the girl mentioned Phyre Saphira raised an eyebrow. "yes Phyre has shown himself to us many times in the past, and it was his influence that helped the Empire gain as much territory as it did in the earlier years. However as the years went past he began pulling back his influence, afraid that if he continued to intervene the other gods might decide to take action themselves, until the point that most of us don't believe he helps us at all, except when other deities are involved. I believe the last documented sighting of him was about 50 years ago when the empire made a push east towards Rook. During one of the battles several demon gods appeared and tried to wipe out our army, but Phyre intervened and stopped them. Almost obliterated them to, but knowing the sheer number of gods in the demon's domain he spared them in exchange for a truce between Rook and The Arvanden Empire. After that the Empire itself has stopped expanding out, after all when your own god basically forces you to stop warring with another country you realize it may be time to call it quits and be satisfied with what you have". she explained, ending up giving her a small history lesson.

Seraphic Cyanide

Striking Bibliophile

User Image
Kathrin hugs the bear closer to herself as she walks through the door, desperately trying to keep her form corporal but kinda failing for she was transparent & floating a few inches of the ground as she walked. She takes a shaky breath & looks around before freezing.

"....Am I really doing this?" She gives herself a slight pinch on the arm, & after feeling pain, she hover-sits on a bench. She takes off the Erhu on her back & puts the bear next to her, who flops down through her. Shifting absentmindedly so that wasn't the case & hand shaking slightly, she gets out her map of the school. Then tilts her head one way while looking at it before flipping the map right-side up. Kathrin gives a shaky laugh, the wind ruffling the leaves around her.

"I'm a mess Bulter." Kathrin puts the map away & clenches her hands before taking a deep breath & grabbing Butler (the bear). She gets up & begins walking steadily (still slightly transparent) towards the main office.

~~~

Opening the door, she pokes her head in. Kathrin looks around before going in completely. Seeing no one at the moment, she sits down on a chair content to look around & wait.

((I'll make it pretty in the morning...wait....later in the morning? lol & yes, I know full well it's short))

Quotable Poster

User Image
After Violet had received her key and handbook Rinali seemed to have stepped out for a moment, leaving the room apparently deserted as the young elemental girl "walked" in. Suddenly the knob on the door to the back room turned and opened up revealing not Rinali, but the hulking shadow beast Junba. The beast squeezed in through the door and slowly approached the front counter, "looking" straight at Kathrin. "Hello there ma'am, you are here for your dorm key and student hand book correct?" came an oddly feminine voice from the beast, though it didn't open its mouth, not that it was clear it had one anyways. The voice was kind of deep and gravely, but in a way you could tell it was someone doing a poor job trying to man up their voice. Underneath the counter Rinali was crouched down and silently laughing to herself. She had decided that to keep herself from beating her own head in with a hammer thanks to her repetitious job, that she would instead play a prank on the next few students that came in, throwing her voice to make people think that Junba could talk and was the head of the office instead of her. Of course Junba went along with her little scheme as he did with most everything she decided to do, and to his credit he was playing his role moderately well. For a creature who's level of sentience and intelligence was questionable at best he put in a fair amount of hand motions and head movements to make it seem like he was the one talking. And despite her poor voice acting Rinali was actually really good at making it atleast sound like it was coming from Junba, an old fling had been a ventriloquist who coincidentally had used Junba to teach her how to throw her voice. "no need to be shy, come on over and I can get your things sorted out" "Junba" said, Rinali having to hold back childish laughter lest she give herself away.

infinity snow fox

Generous Conversationalist

6,050 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
P E N E L O P E

User Image

Pen smiled when Marcello shook her hand and said that she was a good opponent as well. The fact that she did well in his opinion was pretty nice. When he walked away and told her to call him Cell, the Seelie royal smiled.

“Thanks. Hope we get to face off against each other another time, Cell.” The fae princess looked over at Saphira when she spoke and grinned at the compliment the Headmistress gave her and Marcello.

“Thank you, ma’am. I can’t wait to learn and improve more in this class.” Pen looked around and didn’t see Alexis anywhere and wondered where she went. Hopefully she’s ok, she thought. The auburn-haired faerie went over to the wall where her stuff was, grabbed it, and walked out of the combat class. She heard the crash and turned to see where it came from when the Headmistress hurried out of the room to investigate the noise. No need for me to find out what it is, she thought. The auburn-haired teen looked at her schedule and saw Astrology was next. She looked at the map that she also had in her hand.

“Where is Astrology?” she asked the map. The map jumped out of her hand and swirled around before pointing out the direction where Astrology was. Pen followed the map, arriving at the class a few minutes later. The auburn-haired teen saw the note on the door and shrugged. She sat down on the floor, her bag on her lap. She rummaged through the contents before pulling out a bag of pomegranate-blueberry yogurt granola clusters. She opened the bag up and popped a granola cluster into her mouth, chewing on the crunchy cluster. She munched on her bag of food as she waited for the teacher to return to the classroom.

”Spachular”

”pdragon619”

”infinity snow fox”

Shy Prophet

6,150 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪
ⓝⓐⓩⓚⓐ ⓒⓔⓛⓔⓢ
₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

════════════╗

Nazka had begun nodding slowly as Saphira Began speaking once more. " ...Never thought my presence here would raise such havoc. I do apologize for doing so. I'll try to keep my presence more or so on the down low unless I feel it's needed." She spoke, sympathizing with the woman finally...

Nazka leaned into Saphira's table a bit as She spoke of Phyre. Naz has met many, meany, many gods before. Phyre was not one of them. "I see. What a rich history, I enjoyed listening to it," She said with a brightened smile. Afterall; Nazka was here to more or so learn more; and she was very pleased with the little history lesson. " In return, should you have any raised questions of Asgard, please; do let me know Saphira." She nodded.

Striking Bibliophile

User Image
Eris Young
Astrology Teacher

Eris yawns & rolls onto her stomach, her paws in the air, feeling warm & cozy in the sunlight. Giving a soft sigh, she falls asleep like that. Only to be woken up by a presence.

Eris lifts her head sleepily as a girl (faerie she thought as she sniffed) goes right past her to the door & watches her shrug. When she took out some food, she felt her stomach growl. Leaping off the sill she walks over to the girl & jumps onto her knee.

"Hello there student-of-mine. Care to share~?" She bats her eyes & swishes her tail, acting cute on purpose but gives a cat pout when she hesitates. Eris sighs & looks at the door.

"...Though I suppose I should let you in shouldn't I..." Getting up & leaping down silently, she shifts into her human form (tail still swishing) & unlocks the door. Humming she takes off the note & looks back at the girl.

"So young fay, what do you know about Astrology?"

Renee Hikari Malfoy
Sorry about the late reply - seems I wasn't notified. Grrr....stupid computer, or account. Whichever.... D:< lol

”Spachular”

”pdragon619”

Striking Bibliophile

User Image

Kathrin gives out a shrill shriek that made all the papers fly into the air before becoming completely incorporeal & just a puff of air. The little puff of air that was Kathrin shook, stirring the papers more. Easing over to the giant she hovers briefly near it, circling it & causing a stir in the air. Kathrin stops & listens as the wind comes out more harshly, like a suppressed laugh, under the counter. Floating down, she sees a woman under the counter & for awhile she just watched. 'Looking' back & forth between the two she takes a 'breath' (the air stirred) before forcing her form to be semi-corporeal. She appeared right next to the woman hugging her knees & her chin on them.

"....H-hello." Kathrin flinches a bit when the woman looks at her before giving her a shaky smile.

"I don't know who exactly talked - I think it was you though - but I would be o-overjoyed if you could help me get things settled. I still don't know much about the grounded world even after having stayed on the ground before....Oh, my name is Kathrin Verne by the way but my sisters just call me Rin so you could call me that too if you li-..." She blushes furiously & becomes only a faint outline, her voice now as soft as a gentle breeze.

"I'm rambling, aren't I...?"

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

User Image

Saphira+Arvander

Headmistress of Arvander Academy

Saphira nodded in appreciation as she assured her she'd try to stay discrete. "thank you, its much appreciated I can assure you. Other than that I don't believe there should be any issues so long as you stick to a students schedule. Oh yes speaking of which that reminds me, I believe I briefly mentioned a break for Halloween? well we shall be heading out to America for our Halloween trip this year, as you know its heavily populated by humans, most of which would fall under your definition of "mortal" so this is the only time of the year we can afford to go there and allow the students to interact. Anyways I was wondering if you were planning to accompany us there? I won't force you obviously, and there is allways the risk of you being spotted, but due to the fact that myself and several key faculty members will be coming along as chaperon's I will be suspending classes for the duration of the trip, so you might find yourself with nothing to do.(psssst check to OOC thread)" she said, actually a bit anxious to show off to the other schools that they had a god backing Arvander Academy, what could she say she was prideful to a fault came with the feathers. When she commented on how rich their history was Saphira smiled, her pride being stroked even further. "indeed, tis a colorful history this empire has, but thats what makes it strong" she said. When she asked if she had any questions of Asgard Saphira sat back in her chair and smirked a bit. "forgive me for sounding disinterested, but I think I will pass. For the time being I'd like to focus my attentions on the workings of this world, the Academy specifically. When this body wilts away and I ascend I shall have all of eternity to ponder the greater workings of reality, until then I try not to put to much thought into it" she said. It was probably one of the biggest flaws of the Phoenixborn, while their souls were that of phoenixes, their bodies were mortal. While they ofcourse didn't actually die, they were quickly reborn as a true phoenix (a prospect of which is so highly revered the Phoenixborn don't even refer to it as dying, but ascension), but once that happened their link to other mortals was considerably weakened. It was hard for a giant being of pure flame to sit down and have a chat with someone after all, and the alternate was equally as bad. For a Phoenix to gain a human body again they would in the process loose all of their memories, essentially restarting their entire life. Most Phoenixes simply refused to accept this, which is why many Phoenixborn were often born that way instead of actually transfering over from a Phoenix as the original generation had. Long story short Saphira was on a limited time span. She could only act as head of the school as long as her human body remained intact. Once she had ascended she was expected to pass the title down to her successor like her previous generations had. So while she was mortal she choose to focus on mortal matters as it was.

Seraphic Cyanide

Quotable Poster

User Image
After she heard the girl shriek accompanied by the sound of fluttering papers Rinali couldn't hold it in and burst out laughing. This was the best prank idea she'd had in a while. She was practically rolling on the floor when the girl suddenly appeared before her out of no where and Rinali froze, realizing she had just been caught red handed. "ehehehehehe....hello to you to" she said, chuckling nervously. She sighed and gently nudged the girl back enough so that she could crawl out from under the counter. "well first of all. you...." she said after the girl had finished her long rant. Suddenly Junba reached down and grabbed onto the girl by the back of her collar, seemingly having no problems touching her even as she was barely corperal at all at this point. Junba lifted the girl up with ease and gently placed her back down on the other side of the counter. "...stay on this side of the counter. Second yes you are rambling, but don't worry your cute enough to get away with it" She said, hopping up onto her chair which elevated her height a bit so she could actually rise above the counter. Rinali was by all means a woman, but she looked more like a kid being forever trapped in the body of a 9 year old. "anyways I'm Rinali Rik, you can call me Riri if you want, its a pleasure to meet you Rin." she said fishing out not one, but two keys. "and you know what I was going to assign you a random dorm like I do with everyone else, but since I played a nasty trick on you, and because I'm bored to the point of willingly jeopardizing my job, I'll let you decide instead. In one hand" she said holding up the key in her left hand. "lies the key to a room in which a mighty sorceerer dwells, one who has known death and has passed through many families before ending up here, a dark man on mysterious origins and even more mysterious motives" she said describing Marcello, perhaps smugging the truth a tinsy bit. "and in the other!" she added, holding up her right hand. "will net you a room with a lusty succubus, one who's thirst for....intimate contact...must be quenched regularly. Surely she may be annoyed at the prospect of a female roommate, but who knows, no one ever said a succubus needed to feed soley off of men after all" she teased, making both choices seem terrible in their own way. "so basically whichever you choose your probably gonna get taken advantage of in one way or another, so what will it be?" she asked, casually for the situation. Rinali smiled warmly at the girl, really wanting to see her reaction.

infinity snow fox

Shy Prophet

6,150 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
pdragon619

User Image

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪
ⓝⓐⓩⓚⓐ ⓒⓔⓛⓔⓢ
₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

════════════╗

Nazka felt a little relaxed as Saphira felt relaxed herself. " Eh, I'm becoming to close." She thought to herself, rubbing the bridge of her nose in slight irritation. Nazka leaned back into her chair and crossed her arms while Saphira explained the field trip to America in its entirety. " I see. Unfortunately; I shouldn't attend. Like you've said; There's great risk of being overturned for who I am. And honestly; I simply do not want that. On the other hand, perhaps you should leave the school open; for the students who do not have a home to return to. Of course, that is if you don't mind having a silly Demigod watching over them in your place." Nazka spoke, " I can assure, it's not the first school I would have.....inherited for a short duration of time. I can assure it will be handled to the best of my abilities. Wouldn't want to put your students out on the streets would you?" Nazka questioned.

With a slight shrug, Nazka nodded off Saphira's disinterest. " It's quite fine. Asgard just isn't a place a lot of people find interest in. I'm quite callous to the degrees of disinterest people hold with it." She said, scratching her cheek slightly.

Inquisitive Paladin

8,650 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

"Strengths" swaying with devotion...

...Weaknesses" swaying in vain.

ℓyηη

As the two lovers stepped onto the Academy's esteemed lawn of Arvander (which by all accounts was not a lawn anymore), Sam felt the same as Tomoka. I guess Lady Arvander did not want to look at her garden right now.. She had no clue about her Headmistress's tastes nor to what lied outside the institute other than a few shops and cafes that she heard about. What if he remembers to take me shopping Her eyes looked to him as she still pressed into him. He smelled fresh. " Are you going to go shopping after our date?", she asked nervously. It was so hard to act like a lover to him when she hated touching. Why do lovers always hold each other like this? She walked side and side with him as the two passed outside the front gate. What sight and sounds awaited she knew not. She felt exhilarated because she now had someone she could love and not get hurt. Sad though that Tomo cancelled because she really wanted to see what her lover liked to eat. It was most likely dresses based on what the vampire was wearing right now..

M o o d: Manipulative, Warm, Loved

L o c a t i o n: Arvander's Front Lawn

pdragon619
Sorry for the shortness - I don't know what lies beyond the front gate sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff