Welcome to Gaia! ::

Quotable Poster

User Image

{XX} Tomoko/Tomoka Shien {XY}

Tomoko raised an eyebrow at Sam's sudden bout of confusion. "you ripped my dress fighting Lady Arvander, so I gave you my jacket to cover up...remember?" she said, a bit skeptically. She knew Sam was acting strange, but now she was forgetting things? Tomoko sighed. "I hope not, Sam was actually pretty pleasant aside from the groping" she thought, wondering if she even remembered their lunch date. The girl shook her head and pulled Sam into their room and locked the door, it seemed they were doing that alot now a days. "allright, you can pick out another set of clothes from my drawer to change into if you want, I'm going to take a shower really quick" she said, dipping into the bathroom. She suddenly poked her head out and smiled at Sam. "no peeking ok?" she teased, giving her a playful wink, though given how she had acted just a few minutes ago that probably wasn't a good idea. The blood demon ducked back into the bathroom and started her shower, giving Sam time to change and get ready.

<<<<<<<<<User ImageUser ImageUser Image>>>>>>>>>

Hollow Light
mhm...Tomoka wouldn't take advantage, he'd be to busy duct taping his neck to keep from getting his throat ripped out

Inquisitive Paladin

8,650 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

"Strengths" swaying with devotion...

...Weaknesses" swaying in vain.

ℓyηη

Sam looked around her dorm as if she was transplanted into a creepy cemetery. So many things could happen in this room. Tomoko poked her head out from the bathroom and teased her. In response, she sat on the bed and blushed. The very thought of Tomo bathing made her embarrassed. Part of her wanted to peek and see how the girl looked, but the other part screamed for her to just change. Sam listened and checked the drawers in a systematic search. She was puzzled to find Mocha's clothes here to but soon remembered that he would be living here as well. Does that mean that we three will...sleep together? Sam instinctively gulped out of fear. She then found another dress, similar to the one she was wearing, except that it was crimson. t made her feel better to find a little red dress. She humorously thought of tempting both Tomo and Mocha with it. " I guess this will do." , she mused as she dropped the jacket and quickly changed into that seductive dress before Tomoko returned.

M o o d: Hungry, Loved, Embarrassed

L o c a t i o n: Dorm 5B

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

User Image

Tomoko stood under the running for a moment, trying to let all the stress from the morning just wash away. It was nice, the water felt warm, and it in turn made her feel warm....really warm inside. "wait a minute...." she muttered, her eyes widening when she realized it wasn't the water that made her feel warm. She scrambled to get out of the shower, but by the time she pulled the curtain back she had allready changed to her boy form. "crap" he thought, marveling at the amazing timing. He looked down at the clothes on the floor. Since he was naked when he changed the clothes hadn't changed with him, leaving him with a male body and female clothes. He shook his head and opted to wrap a towel around himself instead of dressing in drag. "crap what am I supposed to do? how do I get to my clothes!.....wait, how the hell am I even going to explain walking in the shower a girl and coming out a guy? dammit I'm screwed" he thought in a panic as he paced the bathroom a few times. Realizing something bad could happen Tomo turned the shower back on to make Sam think he was still cleaning up, then sat against the bathroom door to keep her from coming in. "ok...so what? just wait it out then?" he thought, praying another change came soon.

Hollow Light
t

Inquisitive Paladin

8,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

ℓyηη

Sam slipped into the dress - only to hear the shower stop momentarily. It was curious but she brushed it off. Sometimes people had shampoo still in their hair so they got back in. It must have been the same for Tomo. The vampire walked around the room straightening about the clothes and such that were scattered about. After a minute, it was immaculate and tidy. Sam then remembered that she had to go to the bathroom. Crap - Tomo is in there. It would be rude to barge in. Out of respect, she left the room and found the public bath nearby. She entered and did her business. This was a good idea because she had to get away for a bit to process all that happened between her and her bonded. Does she know that I still am aware of our cuddling earlier? She sat outside her room after leaving the bath. She could not bring herself to enter.

M o o d: Tense, Understanding, Troubled

L o c a t i o n: Outside Dorm 5B

pdragon619
This is your cue to leave and get dressed before Sam comes back and murders Mocha.

Quotable Poster

User Image

Tomoka leaned his head back against the wall, trying to mentally force himself to change, as though that were even possible. He had no control over his transformations whatsoever, wouldn't be much of a curse if he did. Tomoka's head perked up as he heard a door opening, but it wasn't the bathroom door so that meant..."she's gone!" he thought. Immediately he ran out and got himself dressed as quickly as possible, though oddly enough everything wasn't were he left it. It seemed someone had "cleaned" their room. He went through drawers until he finally found his coat, it seemed Sam had changed out of it thankfully. He felt naked without it, and it would suck trying to get it from her now. He finished dressing and slipped on the coat. Not knowing what else to do he took out a sports magazine and plopped down on his bed, trying to act casual.

Hollow Light
thank you sire

Inquisitive Paladin

8,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

ℓyηη

Sam finally forced herself to enter the room. She expected to see Tomoko fresh from the shower ready to leave. Instead, her brother was lounging on the bed reading of sports. The sight took her back but she quickly recovered. " W-what are you doing here!?", she shockingly demanded as she strode over with fists clenched. It took everything she had not to strike him dead. Out of love she only "tapped" his side with a fist (really struck him quite good) after she sat beside him. He abandoned her and was not there when she needed him most - during the combat class. She was glad that she was going to date his sister. This was until her nose caught a whiff of his body. For some reason, it excited her to smell his fresh body. Her fangs drew out as she blushed. " Y-you smell nice.", she admitted while looking down.

M o o d: Shocked, Embarrassed, Lustful

pdragon619
You are very welcome, my lord.
I have to get off soon so last post for tonight.

Quotable Poster

User Image

Tomoka looked over at Sam as she barged in. "oh, hey" he said trying to be as casual as possible, but in his mind he was incredibly tense. Infact he could probably hear a pin drop as he was anticipating Sam's reaction. When she demanded to know what he was doing there he chuckled nervously, but that quickly cut off as he saw her come after him. "hey calm down this my room to you know. I just got released from the infirmary and they told me to relax during lunch so I came aufhg" he grunted as Sam punched him right in the ribs, hard to. Tomo clutched his side and rolled over away from her towards the edge of the bed. "Gah! what the heck was that for?" he groaned. "why is it that Sam ALLWAYS seems to get 50% less pleasant whenever I'm a guy? I don't want her to like me as a guy and its not right for her to like me as a girl, I can't win" he thought sitting back up and inching away from her, putting as much distance between them as possible without actually getting up off the bed. He caught her blush as she looked down at the ground and told him he smelled nice, though it didn't exactly enhance his mood. "ummm....thanks...I guess" he said, wisely opting not to say "what the hell is wrong with you you crazy tsundere b***h!?" as his first instinct was to do. Tomoka decided not to provoke her anymore than he needed to. "anyways shouldn't you be at lunch or something? and whats with the dress? I know its my sisters but...its not exactly the thing you would just casually wear" he said, looking away from her the whole time, keeping his hands neatly infront of him so as to give her no excuse to attack him again.

Hollow Light

Shy Prophet

6,150 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image

User ImageUser Image

Can't you feel me walkin' over soul?

It all happened so fast, so so fast. It'd be near impossible for anyone to have really seen it coming. The skies tore open, a bright, dust-like beam of purple light soared down to the grounds of Arvander. Could this really be an attack right on the campus itself? Students began running, crazed, in all sorts of directions and electricity began to wildly crackles around the beam of purple light.

It's about now, that students began freezing in place, taking up arms; circling around the beam of light. It's then that a small orb of light befell to the planet and crashed into the ground of Arvander, crashing hard; kicking up concrete; bringing up dust; veiling all vision. Pure silence befell the crowd of students, they were waiting to see what creation had chosen the academy as it's next target.

Dust cleared, silenced turned into small mutters. Some students just stood there; not believing their eyes. A couple of the longer-year students instantly recognized Nazka. The Demi-God of chronolism, time itself. Why was she here?!? Nazka's lips curled into a small smirk, her chains scraping across the floor as she stood herself up, brushing dirt from her odd clothing. The air around the scene was ominous, silent, and heavy. The students had no Idea what to do, Nazka still stood there; just waiting for them to fire upon her.

Her first words echoed through the crash site quietly, " Fear not mortals, for I have come to simply observe.... She spoke slowly. Nazka's voice wasn't of earth either. Sounding as if she spoke with two voices at once, it seemed to reverberate between tones. Nazka shifted her weight as her eyes scanned across the student body of Arvander Academy; she stood; silently, waiting for the higher ups to bring themselves to attention. Her entrance wasn't quiet, and stirred up a lot of commotion - She waited for the Headmaster to show. With a raise of her hand, she stopped time completely, as she stepped out of the crater. Releasing her hold on time, it looked as if she teleported in the students eyes. Just a useful little illusion in Nazka's eyes.

Can't you feel me waiting in pain?

Shadowy Bookworm

7,825 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

Marcello Ambel

Marcello waled over to Pen as she was getting up. "You're an excellent opponent as well. I hope we get to spar against each other again to." He said giving her hand a firm shake and gave her a warm smile. He started to walk away then stopped and turned. "By the way you can call me Cell." He said before continuing to walk away waving. As Cell walked out of the classroom he pulled out the handbook to check what class was next and saw it was lunch. He smiled and headed to the cafeteria. It was nice to be able to relax after combat class.

Renee Hikari Malfoy
sorry for the crappy post.

Inquisitive Paladin

8,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

ℓyηη

It was hard to speak with drawn fangs, but Sam somehow managed. She looked over Mocha rather nervously before returning to staring down. " You should be glad I even wore this for you.", she demanded as she mentally kicked herself for admitting that she wanted to seduce him. After a sigh, she pushed herself closer, and took in his scent fully. It made Sam feel light-headed and very hungry. She almost drew her fangs out and ripped him open, but she caught herself before those fangs even left her lips. Her face was covered with red - she was alone with Tomoka. He looked very firm now for some reason - she thought he was handsome.

M o o d: Shocked, Embarrassed, Lustful

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

User Image

Saphira+Arvander

Headmistress of Arvander Academy

Saphira went back to watch the remainder of Penelope and Marcello's match. It seemed the fae was quite capable of handling herself, and Marcello himself quite an accomplished mage allready. She looked forward to seeing their skills grow. When the finished she nodded in approval as they both shook hands, a good show of sportsmanship and maturity between them both. "very good.I must say you are both very promising. I look forward to teaching you both how to grow your skills" she said just before the bell rang. She smiled and motioned for them to move along, when suddenly a loud crash could be heard from outside. She flew out of the room, using her telekenisis to shoot herself forward like a rocket, and withing seconds was outside ready to face whatever threat was facing the school. Not many were stupid enough to attack them, but that meant the ones who did attack were either strong, or to stupid to be safely predictable. Saphira pushed through the growing crowd of students and found herself face to face with none other than Nazka, a time deity. "an Asgardian? what are you doing here? you know full well that all Arvanden territory is under the protection of Phyre. Gods from other pantheons aren't allowed to meddle here without his permission first" she told her, not having heard her call for peace. The deity she mentioned, Phyre, was the bird god who created the first Phoenixes, and was the patron god of both Phoenixes and Phoenixborn, the Arvanden Empire in particular. He didn't meddle in their normal mortal to mortal affairs, but if other gods tried to strike against them he would intervene.

Seraphic Cyanide

Spachular

Renee Hikari Malfoy

Shy Prophet

6,150 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image

User ImageUser Image

Can't you feel me walkin' over soul?

Nazka looked over her shoulder and Sized up the woman before teleporting in front of her with the use of rifting through time, giving the illusion of teleportation." Fear not Phoenixborn, I am not here to meddle, nor invoke Phyre. I'm full aware of his divinity. If Phyre feels I am treading on ground that shant be touched, he may desend and tell me to leave." Nazka spoke, crossing her arms. Everything about Nazka was otherworldly, to include her voice. She spoke with a duo-toned voice, as in; two voices from one mouth; it bearing a ghostly and reverberating effect. Nazka raised a hand, which in turn dragged the chain attached to her sleeves across the floor. " I am here to simply observe, nothing more; and nothing less. I may not be of your Pantheon; but I do request your hospitality. Perhaps we shall talk elsewhere. We seem to be creating a scene. She spoke, waving an arm at the students encircling them.

Can't you feel me waiting in pain?

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

User Image

Tomoka raised an eyebrow when she told him she was wearing the dress for him. "I somehow doubt that, after all you didn't even know I was here until a few minutes ago" he said skeptically, standing up and walking towards the door, not noticing her almost lunge for his neck. "anyways its lunch time so I think I'm gonna-" he was cut off by the sound of a loud crash, however given the nature of the school he kind of assumed that would be normal. Heck they must have been making a storm of noise just in combat class. "anyways I'm probably gonna go out into town to find something to eat....you ummm...wanna come with?...its just that Tomoko came running out of the shower saying she forgot something and to tell you she was sorry for skipping out on lunch. Not exactly sure what she was talking about, but I guess you two had plans or something?" he asked, his hand on the door knob and the other hand rubbing the back of his neck, wondering if he was getting himself into a bad situation or not.

Hollow Light

Quotable Poster

User Image

Saphira+Arvander

Headmistress of Arvander Academy

Saphira stood her ground against the demigod, though inwardly she was relieved to hear she wasn't planning to attack. Phoenixes were incredibly proud by nature, and even when faced against a god Saphira would not allow herself to show fear, even if not doing so would be taken as an insult. As the demi-god explained her request Saphira slowly began to un tense her body and smiled warmly at the girl. "very well, we shall speak about this in my office then" she said turning back towards the academy and motioning for her to follow. She walked towards the school, the students now parting for her and the demi-god as if they were the red sea, and Saphira lead the girl up the grand stair case and into the hallway that lead to her office. "Forgive me, I know the gods work in mysterious ways and all that, but why exactly have you choosen to come here? There are plenty of schools across the world you could have chosen, many that would have been....admittedly more inviting of having a god show up on their doorstep" she said as they reached her room. She sat down behind her desk and with a flick of her finger caused a chair to slide across the room to infront of her desk for the demi-god to sit as well.

Seraphic Cyanide

Inquisitive Paladin

8,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

ℓyηη

Sam was annoyed that Mocha would spit in her face like that. She wanted to be nice to him for once, and he simply brushed her off. She should have been quicker in her lunge so she could rip his throat out. Her curiosity peaked when he offered to take her out to eat. I had a date with Tomo though.. She felt betrayed that she was abandoned, but she could at least strengthen her bond with the other. " I-i am only going with you because I have nothing better to do..", Sam lied as she rose from the bed and dusted off her stolen little red dress. After a stride over to the door, she set her hand on the door knob - not knowing his hand was there. She blushed and quickly took her hand away.

M o o d: Stubborn, Embarrassed

pdragon619

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out