• Forum Dabbler 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

Adrian Strandford

-=Rank: 1,212/50,000=-

-=The Silent Knight=-

"..."

She felt incredibly warm against him as she spoke her kind words. She was right... Darius was in the military, not dead, but the things Adrian had said to him before he had left... he was certain he had killed whatever they had.
"Kira... Kanade... please, I need this to stay between us." he murmured. "If people were to find out... My father..." tears began to fall again as he stammered away. His father was an old fashioned and strict man and in his eyes Adrian already wore the blame of his sister, he had suffered at the man's hands enough over her since he was a child. If he were to find out now that his only child was "batting for the same side" so to speak, he would be completely disowned.
"Please..."

"...yes?"

Dapper Entrepreneur

8,400 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

Darius Jackson

The Obsidian Colossus

"I am the Mountain: Unyielding"

Darius shifted his gaze towards the Spade, remaining stoic while doing so. "Sure" he responded, not moving his head to face him. He didn't mind as long as Jack didn't cause too much trouble. He was just pleased that his size could be of passive use rather than being forced to use it or the aggravation that came with it, in the form of big shots with something to prove.

Darius looked at Jack once again and shook his head at his poor attempt to hide. "If you're going to hide, at least make an effort." Darius removed his large heavy leather jacket from his torso and draped it over the Spade, concealing him. To Darius it was an ordinary jacket but to Jack's proportions, it would be more akin to a trench coat.

This was until he was easily spotted by who Darius assumed were Jack's friends. He watched as the young man let and joined the two girls.

"I am the Storm: Unrelenting."

Fashionable Gekko

User Image

ɍȼɇłîȵɇ ɇɇȵƨ

Macrceline giggled a little bit, finishing her burger and then opening the other bag of chips. Taking a sip of soda, she looked at Gabriel. "It's alright. It's quite adorable." She smiled and then ate a chip. She blushed a little, realizing she had said that out loud, and then nodded at the next question. "Being a water nymph means I have a natural ability to manipulate water. But what made my family realize I was strong was I am also able to produce water an will. So, yes. You can say my magic is powerful, but the rest of me isn't." She sighed a little bit, admitting that she was weak was embarrassing, and she blushed again and stared into the deep dark void of her chip bag. It was fascinating, when you were trying not to make eye contact.

Fashionable Gekko

User Image
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
🔥🔥 The 🔥 Burning 🔥 Knight 🔥🔥
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

🔥 Tisha smiled slightly at Jack, and nodded as she handed him the CD. "As you probably know by now, we're not human. So we don't understand human emotions and feelings, so Lucy's father gave us this to help us." She made certain not to say both Lucy's dad and headmaster, so that she wasn't telling the entire student body. "And we don't know how to use computers, we have our own form of dadtbase that is nothing like this. So we need a little bit of help to learn how you humans work."

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Marathon 300
layouts next time I promise >.> maybe >.> don't hold me to anything

Haru laughed at the exchange between Gabriel and marcilene "come on gab you've known me for a while and I eat normal food so why wouldn't she hmm?" he says amused at this then sighed he didn't like advertiseing his grades to the world "hey man we talked about that ..im no smarter than you alright I just remember stuff I see is all I swear that's all it is" he says then turned to marcilene "willful manisfistation of water huh.. this is quite the skill pair that with you database and knack for knowing the abilities of anyone you meet would make yu a great asset to us" he smiled and held out a pawn piece he had been givin as the only pawn on kanades team he had been given the other pawn pieces to recruit just as gab was given the spare rook piece "would you consider teaming up with us?" he asks herthen to answer her question "yes that who I ment the emotionless wonder kanade and our queen isn't that igt green"

kanade nodded to Adrian request "of course silent I shal stay silent on the matter" her attempt at humor fell on deft ears but that was normal she turned to kira and then back to Adrian and sighed "maybe I should not be here?" she questioned not sure if he was intruding or not she could never tell with situations like this

Fashionable Gekko

User Image

ɍȼɇłîȵɇ ɇɇȵƨ

Marceline looked at the piece that Haru had, and stared at it for some time. What an odd assortment of team members this would be.. Gabriel with his power, Haru with his boosts, Kanade with her weather abilities and swordplay, Ms. Barclay with her fire manipulation... plus I would be on a team where I could rank up easier than by myself... she thought as she munched on some chips, still staring at the piece. Taking the last sip of her soda, she shrugged. "I guess I could. It would be nice to finally get on a team. It would make things so much easier to rank with help..." She took the piece from Haru, gently turning it over and watching as a rain cloud formed and started raining inside of it. "Sure, i'll join your guys' team." She smiled at them.

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
User Image

Haruto "haru" Yoshida

Haruto smiled proudly as she took the piece and it changed in her hand "nice a fellow pawn" he says withan excited voice there team was growing quickly and becoming stronger for it he couldn't wait to see what they could do as a group he had seen what there gueen could do and he and green had faught together but they hadn't fought as a complete tema once he had a felling when they finally did they would shock the world "hmm a rain cloud huh... your piece its the same as our queens except hers flashes lightning evry so often perhaps some whether control is in your future?" he questioned mostly to himself then smirked "you like chips? here try these" he tosse dher a bag left over from kanade's lunch

User Image

Fashionable Gekko

User Image

ɍȼɇłîȵɇ ɇɇȵƨ

Turning the piece over a few more times, she then stuck it in her bag. "It's probably got to do with rain more than anything. Which I will probably develop eventually. Drawing moisture together from the air. Seems like it could take some time, but it's possible." Marceline looked at the bag, she could smell the spices and it made her eyes water a little bit.

Marceline took the bag and opened it, the smell wafting to her nose and making her sneeze. "Sweet Lord of Death! That smell is so spicy." She took one single chip out of the bag, popping it in her mouth. Her eyes started streaming tears, and her mouth felt like it was on fire. She swallowed quickly, and then opened her mouth and fanned at it.

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
Reon_Zino
User Image

Haruto "haru" Yoshida

Haruto nodded "its very possible plus as pawns w both have so much room to grow and improve" he pointed out then laughed as she ate the chip "oh that gets me everytime here" he tossed her his bottle of milk to relive the pain from her mouth "that's nothing compared to her spice mix ask Gabriel he had a first hand experience with that one" he says shakeing the almost glowing red mix in his hand "this stuff is crazy but our queen eats it like salt I have no idea how she does it ..if she was a fire affinity I would get it but she isn't it makes no sense"

User Image

Fashionable Gekko

User Image

ɍȼɇłîȵɇ ɇɇȵƨ

Marceline quickly too the bottle of milk and downed it, letting out a sigh and then burping. Her ]ace turned red, and she sat the bottle down and looked at her lap. "Excuse me." It was a very manly burp, and although she did that all the time, it was slightly embarrassing to do in front of two boys. She looked up at the jar of spices, her cheeks still a little pink, and scrunched her nose at the smell. "Not a fire affinity.. that doesn't make sense how she would be able to stand it. Morticia I can understand, and maybe Kira. But that makes absolutely no sense."

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
User Image

Haruto "haru" Yoshida

Haruto tired to stifle his laugh with no luck he laughed loudly and almost dropped the spice mix "oh man definatly an 8 for that one nice work marcy.. hmm marcy that works short and sweet" he nodded at the new nickname like it had already been decided what she would be called for the rest of her stay with there team "your telling me but lots of things kanade does make no sense you just kinda get used to it" he says then shfted again and sighed "damn wings s uncomfortable" he complained muching on the rest of his food "so you were telling green here about yourself mind if I ask a few questions of my own?"

User Image

Fashionable Gekko

User Image

ɍȼɇłîȵɇ ɇɇȵƨ

Marceline blushed again, both because of the burp score and the nickname. She scratched the back of her head and laughed awkwardly. "Th-thanks." She tried to cool her face down and get the color to disappear, and watched as Haru complained about his wings. With a shrug, Marceline ate a few more of her own chips. "Sure, ask away. It's good to know your team mates." she said with a smile.

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
User Image

Haruto "haru" Yoshida

Haruto nodded "it is nice to get to know eachthr isn't it "he says with a smile then thought about what he should ask her "so being a water nymoh your one of the lesser demons right? so does that mean if lucy or tish were to tell you to go do something you would fell obligated to do it or does it work differently?" he asks then went on to explain his question "I only ask because being a minor angel myself I find when arch angels or angel knights tell me to do something I cant refuse ..I literally can not say no to them its weird"

User Image

Fashionable Gekko

User Image

ɍȼɇłîȵɇ ɇɇȵƨ

Munching the last few chips, Marceline raise an eyebrow at the question. She leaned onto the table with her elbow and put her chin in her hand, tapping her chin gently as she thought. "I'm not entirely sure on that. It makes sense that a heavenly being would have to obey, but an underworlder... I'm not sure." Her face completely gave away how stumped she was, and she couldn't help but think about the question over and over again.

Unsealed Vampire

9,590 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Campaign Manager 500
No layout as I'm playing catch up

Kira:
Kira stood back ang gave a reasuring smile she was still hurting or rather dissapointed but her face wouldn't tell,she opened her mouth "I won't tell anyone,just like I know you won't tell anyone about me" her face looked cheerful as the words left her mouth,giving a smile to grey she spoke again "come on then let's find my idiot brother and hint down tish" her face grew panicked "I don't mean litterally hunt grey".

Gabriel:
(Adorable?) he let out a slight laugh before he spoke "so your good with water that's sweet all I can do is stand there and take a few hits".
The conversation had continued and she let out a huge belch,this left Gabriel laughing "wow such a huge sound from such a small girl" his eyebrow raised as he spoke,haru mentioned his wings "I could just rip em off if you want" a slightly evil smile he was now too lost in the thought of pulling off wings to notice her take the chips,a laugh leaving his lips as he finally noticed her reaction to the chips "seriously don't try the spices,by the way cool piece" he removed his a rook piece seemingly made of green stone.

Jack:
With a small chuckle he pulled up a chair the giant coat still on him only now the collar pulled up to hide his face (how big is that guy?) "ok girls first press this" he said pushing the start up button "then we just do this and this" as he spoke he opened the disk draw and placed the disk in closing it as he went,the program loaded lots if files each one labeled with the corresponding emotion filled with video and audio files along with text on each emotion (wow the headmaster seriously spent a lot of time looking at these),with that he stood and hopped up to the top of a tall bookcase "I'm gonna take a nap if you need anything else and me,oh while I remember thanks big guy" he shouted over making a clone that proceded to walk over and hand him his jacket back.

Misaka:
Eventually she left the teacher and entered the library gathering herself a large pile of books leaving them stacked on a table,now she saw the obsidian rook and decided she would ask,walking over her tiny frame became much more noticeable as she eventually stood next to him his sheer size dwarfed her even sat down she had to look up to see his face,a slightly intimidated voice "urm excuse me sir but have you seen a rather cocky guy named jack around I need him to carry something?" He was a collosus next to the tiny king misaka.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff