User ImageRimu

I'm the monster under your bed.

Where I am ... Hallway
How I feel ... Energetic
What my thoughts are ... Who's this??
How I am ... 100%
Ooc ... LaDiDa

█║▌█║▌█║▌█║▌█║▌█║▌█║▌█║▌█║▌█║▌█║▌█║▌█║▌

Rimu's pictures lined the halls. Some of them looked professional, others childish. All strange. She was only a few yards away from another demon when she took off running towards the orange clad girl, her crayon cutting a line through her work. Silver hair streaming behind her she cackled and giggled until she noticed that she was being watched. Skidding to a halt infront of the girl she just stared.

One beat.

Two.

"Hello!" she piped, her thin arm still out and clutching the crayon in a big beige mitten. "You're small. Who're you?" Cocking her head to the side, she inspected the girls attire. "Did you just have a bath?" she asked curiously. Rimu put both of her hands behind her back and rocked on her heels as she murmured, "I don't like baths."

THANK YOU SILENT TREATMENT
TheNameless18

Beloved Fatcat

10,175 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Megathread 100
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

██████████████████xxxxxxxxTHE WHISPERING DEMON

Everybody's waiting. Everybody's watching. Even when you're sleeping. Keep your (( ` e y e s )) open.
                                        XXXXXXXXXThe tricky thing is yesterday we were just children playing soldiers, just p r e t e n d i n g
                                        XXXXXXXXXXXXXBut now we've stepped into a c r u e l world where everybody stands and keeps score.

User Image

╔══════════════╗
                                                                                    x Ever's eyes surveyed her wielder. His past was quite different from her own; much more subtle and heroic-like, while her past sounded like the thing the hero fought off. Which was funny, considering the hero came out complimenting her in the end of his story. "Ah, well then..I certainly agree with the simple spices make everything better part of that...It's the beautiful girl, i'm not quite so sure of." She giggled a little, watching him get up to make his way to the kitchen.

x Placing her elbow up on the table, Ever rested her cheek in her hand as he spoke. Asking about her past was the last thing she wanted anyone to do; but she had to admit that she practically brought it upon herself. She can't ask of him and then not return, ya know? "Well...Though I'd rather not tell you much and ruin your beautiful image of me, I can't not return the favor of a story." Ever looked down at the table, then up at Zig. A somewhat comforting thing at the moment, purely because of the thought that this bird was quite amusing when it annoyed its master. But her thoughts were not to let her avoid the issue at hand, and she looked down at the table as she zoned off with her words spilling out her mouth.

x "Chaos. That's the only word I can use to describe what is me. Though my voice can sooth the most savage of beasts, it may also be the cause of great bloodshed and war. It is why I have been left alone my whole life; floating around the ratlike men in allies or the courts of kings men. Changing their thoughts and making them think like they came up with the idea to murder their own wives and children. Yes, in my past I have led myself to the windows of children, singing softly in their ear until they fell asleep...But when I am out and about it's like I have no control. I find pleasure in causing chaos in their minds. Taking advantage of men's desires and thoughts and turning them against themselves. It's why I never specifically target women...Their thoughts have no desires for one such as me. I am..Well I guess you could say I am the dark temptress.

x With that, Ever closed her mouth and looked up to where her wielder was. Strands of her bangs still covering her eyes, they glowed with a now dark hue. Ever felt herself tremble a bit, and a scratching sensation erupted inside of her body. The soft whispers enveloping her ears, Ever closed her eyes tightly in pain. It wanted out. It was tired of this form; tired of this warm skin. It wanted to run down the hallways, yelping and indulging itself on anyone who was caught in its shadow. It didn't want to wait any longer, and Everlene thought she was going to lose the battle of control over her mind. The tattoos on her arms seemed to move on her arms. Ever usually had so much control...It was strange for her to have such an outburst such as this. She didn't think she could hold on any longer...

x The announcement. The party announcement. The intercom voice is what saved her from her own mental chaos. Everlene opened up her eyes for the first time in what seemed like forever. The sensation was gone, and the whispers had disappeared. Saved by the intercom...Heh.

╚══════════════╝

Wow, I had the most amazing time last night. I (( ` d r e a m t )) I saw you again.
                                                                                    XXXXXXXXXThat's when the flashbacks started to begin. They started slow, but they picked up f a s t
                                                                                    XXXXXXXXXXXXXOh my god, I should've n e v e r let you leave my side. Should have never left you alone.

User Image

Location/With: Lost in my own mind/Garrett Mood/Thinking: Scared../Too close. Wearing: Something decent, Finally!

fangbanger18

Demonic Bookworm

8,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
Lady Vellorita

The young girl watched the girl with a curiosity until the girl ran up to her to she responded to by stepping away from her with a few steps. She stared at the girl with a rather shocked face, but when the girl opened her mouth, the lamia calmed down. She demon in "sheepskin" so to say looked over the other girl as she thought that her questions were odd.

"Hello," she greeted with a mono-toned voice. She looked down at herself and up at the girl. "Yes, I'm small but no, I didn't take a bath yet." She looked down yet again at the monk's robe she had on and thought of taking a bath for the first time in centuries. It would so nice. She looked up to the silver-haired demoness once more and asked, "How does the rooming in this place work? Where's the one with the keys?"

She remembered that before she was locked away that humans used to have inns or taverns and someone would always be in charge of the keys. So she wondered if it worked the same way. She needed to be brought to date of the page that the world seemed to be in in the ongoing tell of the earth and its inhabitants.

Gracious Millionaire

User Image
"Let the music of nature guide you in life"

➸Trust me and I shall show you your true to smile ღღღ

♥♥ Garrett Marlis ♥♥
╚══════════════╝

████████████████████████

Garrett grew curious at her rather vague answer, almost a bit regretful for asking her. Not everyone was so free as himself to speak of their past, he certainly felt as if he had intruded. He walked back with two glasses of water, pushing Zig over causing him to squawk and open his wings almost glaring at Garrett. The man ignored the bird and slid a glass of water over to Ever, a soft smile almost asking pardon for asking such a personal question.

He leaned back, taking a sip of water as he listened to he carefully. Garrett was never one to judge others by their past. He simply sat there, the friendly smile never diminishing from his face. Everlene never managed to frighten him, he did not change his mind of her only respected her for being able to be honest about herself. It was part of him as a wielder he thought, to help the demon not be better but simply control themselves, judging did not seem part of the job. As she spoke he could tell it was bothering her or at least something was. Now he began to feel even more guilty for asking and making her live memories it seemed she rather forget.

The announcement drew his eyes away from her for a moment. A bbq seemed like a wonderful idea to meet the others and get aquitanted. Turning his attention back to Ever he leaned toward her, resting his hand over hers. "You seem beautiful to me regardless. If it is something I have learn we should never deny the what we may think is the worst of us. It only becomes the worst when ignored and pushed away. Accepting the worst of ourselves as part of who we are gives us the ability to control it, now ignore it and it controls you."

User Image

████████████████████████████████████████████████

Company: pissed Zig, lovely Everlene
    Thinking: "Wonder what they will have at the bbq..."
    Wearing: Jeans and combat boots.

Mistress Annora

Beloved Fatcat

10,175 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Megathread 100
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

Everybody's waiting. Everybody's watching. Even when you're sleeping. Keep your (( ` e y e s )) open.
                                        XXXXXXXXXThe tricky thing is yesterday we were just children playing soldiers, just p r e t e n d i n g
                                        XXXXXXXXXXXXXBut now we've stepped into a c r u e l world where everybody stands and keeps score.

User Image

╔══════════════╗
                                                                                    x This man was her wielder. This was the one who would be there for her as much as she would of him. He was the one who would put her on the right path, and show her the light when in her shadowy state. Not bothering to touch the water he had so graciously given her. Her eyes met his, now beginning to revert back to their brighter stage as she saw the comforting smile still upon his face. How could he be so calm and relaxed, she would never understand. Maybe that was just why he was given the job from birth, destined to be a wielder. Her wielder.

x Ever looked down at his hand, now resting on top of her petite one. Her eyes remained looking at their hands as he spoke; only lifting them once his voice ceased in a sincere tone. She was speechless for a moment, taking in the full effect of what he had said to her. She started with a soft nod, then proceeded to speak softly. "Thank you."

x Not taking the BBQ and party in mind at the moment, she focused on his eyes until she felt herself fully calmed and relaxed from her little "episode." Her tattoos had stopped moving on her arms and her eyes were now back to their deep emerald color as she gazed at him. He was her wielder...And she knew it was a good choice to come to this school.
                                                                                    ╚══════════════╝

Wow, I had the most amazing time last night. I (( ` d r e a m t )) I saw you again.
                                                                                    XXXXXXXXXThat's when the flashbacks started to begin. They started slow, but they picked up f a s t
                                                                                    XXXXXXXXXXXXXOh my god, I should've n e v e r let you leave my side. Should have never left you alone.

User Image

Location/With: Dorm room table/Garrett Mood/Thinking: Comforted/My Wielder.. Wearing: Something decent, Finally!

fangbanger18

9,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
Victoria Adara

ℓïŧŧℓε ɓąℓℓ σ∱ ∱ïŗε

ι ϝʅყ
ρʅҽαʂҽ
ϝαɾ αɯαყ
ƚαƙҽ ɱҽ
ԋσʅԃιɳɠ ιɳʂιԃҽ
ϝιɳԃ ƚԋҽ ƙҽყ
ƚԋҽ ϝʅαɱҽʂ σϝ ɱყʂҽʅϝ
ʂƚɾҽƚƈԋ ɱყ ɯιɳɠʂ
ƚԋҽ ƈԋαιɳʂ ԋσʅԃ ɱҽ ԃσɯɳ
ϝιɳԃ α ɯαყ ƚσ ʅҽƚ ɱҽ ɠσ

User Image

So he was going to the party! More than that, he expected her to go with him. A tingle of pleasure ran down her spine. He wanted her company, and the sensation was foreign to her. Most of the time she had been passed around from one custody to another, and while she still felt there had to be something wrong with him she was sure that he was alright, at least for now. Who knew? Everyone was different when the sun went down. "I will come." nodding softly Victoria continuing to munch on her snack.

His question confused her and she tilted her head. She had no idea what she was supposed to be like as a demon and, since she'd been taught to be human, her quirks she had felt were what she was supposed to do. "We aren't?" she inquired, staring down into her bag of chips. Feeling scrutinized, she shrunk back a bit. "I-I'm not sure...My dad taught me how, and told me I was supposed to." she said, wondering if she was doing something wrong. "Should I not?" She was unsure. Setting the bag down onto the coffee table, Victoria folded her hands into her lap. Perhaps she was not supposed to eat. If she did so at the party would she get in trouble? What would she wear to the party if a suit was out of the question? Since she'd already thrown a question at him, she threw another one at him. "How should I dress for the party?"

Mistress Annora

Distinct Businesswoman

User ImageRimu

I'm the monster under your bed.

Where I am ... Hallway
How I feel ... Energetic, Curious and a bit Sad
What my thoughts are ... Hmmmm
How I am ... 100%
Ooc ... LaDiDa

Rimu gave the girl a blank stare for a moment then shrugged. "Ionno. Your partner might have one but I haven't even met my own partner." She poked out her lip and looked at her toes. "I might not have one." After a pouting huff she said, "Maybe you can get your key from the front office? That's where I got mine." Rimu sat on the floor and pulled out her red crayon once more and began to scribble on the walls. It was a picture of a woman in a long dress walking up a mountain. After a few seconds of eerie silence she looked at the girl through a few strands of hair and asked, "Do you want to color?" It was something she tended to asked everyone she met. A way to gauge the person by their reaction.

THANK YOU SILENT TREATMENT
TheNameless18

Beloved Fatcat

10,175 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Megathread 100
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
ON THIS - ROAD
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI 𝓮𝓽𝓬𝓱 MY F O O T S T E P S
I'VE FINALLY COME THIS FAR ;;
ALWAYS LOOKING 。。。
S FASTER THAN I TIME ALONE IS FASTER THAN I TIME ALONE IS FASTER THAN I

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXQUIETLY PASSING ALONG
≺≺ I LOOK ᗷᗩᑕḰ
At the blue landscape behind me
For, in the nd we are all тяαvєℓєяs

xx'ℳ 𝕿 TRICKSTER,⇩ Щɧαț Ȼ⒜n I ȘΔΎ?

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ▉ ▊ ▋ ▌ ▍ ▎ ▏ ▐

╔══════════════╗

Tora's smile lit up even more so than it already was, his eyes gleaming at her response. A deep breath of air seemed to leave his lungs, like his tension flew out the window. He wasn't at all shy or scared to go to the party; he knew he could make friends in an instant. It was more of the fact that he was excited to see her step out of her little shell a bit more. Thought he hadn't really known Victoria for long, he subconsciously made it his mission to show her the bright side of life. Whether he used his flames or not to light the way.

Tora nodded his head a bit at her response, a bit of a questioning look on his face. "Well, that's just what I imagined. I might be wrong though; it certainly wouldn't be the first time. You are the Demon of course, you tell me!" He chuckled a little, seeming to ignore her shy gestures to setting the bag down, though feeling a bit bad for pointing it all out. Before he could defend his questioning, though, she asked her next question. "Um..Well, I would assume something that-" Wait...Was she serious? Like, actually oblivious about what to wear? Not the fact that she was uninformed, but did she genuinely not know or was she just asking for advice? Hmm...Well, if she asks, might as well tell, no? But...Why not play around with this a little bit? "Well, I would go with what is normal for every girl to wear when I go to parties...So I would assume something like this..."

The wielder reached over to his bag next to him on the couch. Opening it, he dug around a little towards the bottom until a little Ah Ha! escaped his lips before pulling out a bikini. (*Not gunna say what it looks like, in case she decides to wear it*) Honestly, it wasn't a surprising thought for one such as Tora to carry at least something feminine around with him...Eh, for good measures, no? You never know when something like this might come in handy...He was a ladies men till the end.

Holding it up for the beautiful Victoria to see, that bright grin was plastered a big as ever on his face. "Eh? It would look fabulous on you! This one you can certainly fit in. Of course, you can wear a dress or something to cover up, but in case someone" He said this last part with a hinting wink... "decides to grab you and go into the pool...You are prepared!" He laughed a little, hoping she would get his humor.

╚══════════════╝

orry, βυʈ Ⓘ'𝕿𝕿 Ȁℓωα⒴s Bє THIS ωα⒴

`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´

Brigetta Sandra

Where: Inside the Dorm
With: Victoria
Thinking: Oooh Ima have some fun..
Wearing: I Really Don't Give a Damn...
Music: I Don't Care...

User Image

Shadowy Gatekeeper

User Image
Schism

They'll weave their own souls
Into the frame to grow their foliage in...

He looked out of place, the young man. His two-toned clothing made him stand out a bit, but that wasn't it. There was something about the way he walked through the halls, the way his eyes took in everything, and yet nothing, at the same time. Something was just...off about him. The little smile that graced his handsome face, perhaps. The way it turned up one corner of his mouth more than the other suggested that something amused him, though there was nothing amusing within the hallway. Perhaps, though, it was that he seemed a bit too graceful for one so tall and thin. He didn't so much as walk as glide over the floor, though his feet did indeed touch the ground. Or maybe...maybe it was as simple as the rat perched atop the two-toned top hat he wore.

The one who was out of place was named Schism. Or, that was what he called himself. His real name was unknown to any but him, though he had chosen to forget it for now. That was one of the benefits of not being mentally 'all there.' He could simply choose to forget things, and they would never enter his mind again.
Schism stalked the halls for a long while, yet came across no one, until he noted two people speaking not far away. One had a red head. No, wait. Hair. Red hair. The other was on fire. How strange. Oh, hold on, no, those are tattoos. Weird. Schism shrugged and approached them, but paused. They had discovered one another's symbols. How intriguing. The redhair was obviously a demon, for Schism's fingertips tingled at the sight of her, but the fire-man couldn't tell. Pathetic, really. Then again, maybe everyone wasn't mad enough to feel a demon when one drew near.

Schism moved to approach them again, his green eyes wide and staring and the odd little smile still there. He decided to help the fire-man along with his thought process. "Sheeeeeee," he drew the word out as his head turned to gaze at the redhair. "Is a deeeemon." He chuckled a little. "That little ssssymbol," he said in his odd way, poking the symbol on her chest with a slender, gloved finger. "Means you," he poked the fire-man in the forehead. "Should...I dunno, swing her around or something. Isn't that was wielding is? Seriously, is it? 'Cuz y'know, I don't wanna screw up the first meeting with my demon by picking him or her up and throwing them across a room, as funny as that would be." The rat atop his hat squeaked agreement. Schism smiled a little wider and watched for their reactions.

They'll sew their own heads
Into their beds to keep the crawlers out...

Mistress Annora
RayneFaeowind

9,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
Victoria Adara

ℓïŧŧℓε ɓąℓℓ σ∱ ∱ïŗε

ι ϝʅყ
ρʅҽαʂҽ
ϝαɾ αɯαყ
ƚαƙҽ ɱҽ
ԋσʅԃιɳɠ ιɳʂιԃҽ
ϝιɳԃ ƚԋҽ ƙҽყ
ƚԋҽ ϝʅαɱҽʂ σϝ ɱყʂҽʅϝ
ʂƚɾҽƚƈԋ ɱყ ɯιɳɠʂ
ƚԋҽ ƈԋαιɳʂ ԋσʅԃ ɱҽ ԃσɯɳ
ϝιɳԃ α ɯαყ ƚσ ʅҽƚ ɱҽ ɠσ

User Image

His reaction to her question rattled her a bit. Was she supposed to know? Oh dear. How much else was she not aware of? Her face flushed red and she watched intently, glad for the help. Barely aware or normal customs, she doubted she would be able to survive there without Tora. Despite this, she felt her suspicion creep into her thoughts once again when he procured for her a swim suit. She may not know what was proper for a party but she knew what a swim suit was for.

After a bit of consideration she resigned herself to wearing the suit. Her bashfulness came back tenfold and she looked away. "I will wear it- and maybe also a skirt..." she said, her voice trembling. Her mind was caught on something he had said. Was he hinting that he might throw her into the pool? Studying his face for a moment, she had been about to as him about it but decided he was being ambiguous, not implicating that he would do something like that. Taking the orange two piece bikini from him, she held it awkwardly in one hand and was surprised that the fabric was, for some odd reason, unaffected. Resigning herself to avoid the pool as much as possible, just in case the 'someone' Tora mentioned showed up, she moved to put the chips away.

"I, I know it might fit but- I don't think the others... Would they want to see me in this?" she inquired, inspecting the suit while she put the chips back into the cupboard. A nagging fear began to burn amongst her many other thoughts. Did Tora know about what she sought to hide? If he knew, did others know? Would it then be acceptable to show herself in such skimpy bathing wear? Unsure, she stared at the closed cupboard door for a while. If Tora didn't know, he was sure to find out tonight...

Mistress Annora

Gracious Millionaire

User Image

➸Trust me and I shall show you your true to smile ღღღ

♥♥ Garrett Marlis ♥♥
╚══════════════╝

████████████████████████

Somehow the girl seemed so innocent to him, he could not possibly imagine a hint of darkness. He kept contemplating if i was the sweet color of her eyes or the adorable way her curls had turn so lively. Whatever it was he simply saw no bad in the girl that sat before him. Though his mother always pointed out he had a way of seeing good in even the worst of things.

Her voice was that of melody, another thing that just forced him to smile. "Please, don't thank me for speaking the truth." Garrett had some doubt when coming here but now he was sure it was worth it. If he could help such a nice girl see for herself what a great person she was and forget a terrible past, this trip to the school was completely worth it. He pulled his hand away, resting them behind his head with a grin.

With introductions fairly done he gathered to his feet rather quickly, frightening the bird. "Would you join me for the bbq? Although seems I would need a change of clothing."

User Image

████████████████████████████████████████████████

Company: pissed Zig, lovely Everlene
    Thinking: "Wonder what they will have at the bbq..."
    Wearing: Jeans and combat boots.

Mistress Annora

Beloved Fatcat

10,175 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Megathread 100
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗
                                                                                    x Ever's smile was soft and innocent, much unlike her or her past. But with the way her wielder was treating her, and the way the school made it seem, she had a chance at that taste of innocence...
                                                                                    Ever's voice came out softer than she had expected, but audible enough for him to hear. Though, her eyes spoke more through her bangs than her words did, which she was pleased that she could do such a thing.
                                                                                    "Alright. I'll just find a way to make it up to you instead."

x A soft smile as he took his hand away was all she could produce. Her breath seemed to escape her, but certainly not in an uncomfortable way. A soft tingle remained from where his hand rested on hers...Was this what finding your wielder was suppose to feel like? A feeling of being whole, almost? It seemed strange; feeling that you needed to depend on someone else...but the realization then hits when you realize that they rely on you just as much..It was a foreign concept to Everlene, considering she was so used to being alone. Her eyes felt more open, and it honestly terrified her. Maybe this school was here more for just the simple purpose of matching up a Wielder and Demon...
                                                                                    x She held off a soft giggle as the bird was startled. looking up at the seeming-to-be-much-taller man while she sat, she nodded with a smile. Seems it would be time for her to get out...Maybe shine in the lights a bit. (Though, it would be closer to night..). "It would seem so...I just so happened to paack everything I thought I might need...Although I honestly had earlier hopes of not having any need of swimwear, I'm sure I could last a night.." Ever lifted her hand up and twisted a strand of her dark hair around her finger, creating even more of a tighter curl than before. "Though, I can;t imagine what my hair will have to say to the same thing.." She giggled, standing up from her spot at the table.

╚══════════════╝

User Image

Location/With: Dorm room table/Garrett Mood/Thinking: Comforted/My Wielder.. Wearing: Something decent, Finally!

fangbanger18

Beloved Fatcat

10,175 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Megathread 100
  • Partygoer 500
ANNOUNCEMENT
Hello, Everyone! Glad to see the rp taking off like this! Little announcement...
One, Spots shall be opening up tomorrow form the listed characters who have not replied in either quite some time or not at all...Warning have already been given a few days ago and no word has been given back soooo...
Two, Time Skippy Most likely in the next couple days, so be prepared for that!
Other than that, have a wonderful time chatting away until the BBQ and then the future clubs!
Speaking of which, don't forget to fill out those club forms if you wish to participate!

DelightButNowDelirium

gloomy skeleton

JumboRofl

RayneFaeowind

Midnitetokkr

Sariah-Forestgirl

Brigetta Sandra

fangbanger18

private pouf

Lady Striker

TheNameless18

Evran Courin

Beloved Fatcat

10,175 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Megathread 100
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
ON THIS - ROAD
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI 𝓮𝓽𝓬𝓱 MY F O O T S T E P S
I'VE FINALLY COME THIS FAR ;;
ALWAYS LOOKING 。。。

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXQUIETLY PASSING ALONG
≺≺ I LOOK ᗷᗩᑕḰ
At the blue landscape behind me
For, in the nd we are all тяαvєℓєяs

xx'ℳ 𝕿 TRICKSTER,⇩ Щɧαț Ȼ⒜n I ȘΔΎ?

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ▉ ▊ ▋ ▌ ▍ ▎ ▏ ▐

╔══════════════╗

Tora smile shone vibrantly. "Great! Good thing I think ahead of time, eh?" Tora chuckled a little, handing the two piece swimwear to his roomie. It did seem a bit odd/coincidental...but eh, if he had it, better put it to good use! And this was as good as a time as any to pry that gosh darn shell of hers open a bit!

Tora wondered why Victoria had a bit of a surprised look, now holding the cloth in her hands. He shrugged the questioning thoughts off, though. Lifting his eyes back up to her bright face, his smile never once faded. "Of course others want to! Why would they not? It's a pool party for God's sake!" He chuckled, trying to keep the mood light. She had moved back to the kitchen to put her chips away, burned bag and all. While she was doing that, Tora began to dig in his bag for his own bathing suit. He found it, lifting it up and out only to set it on the arm of the couch. Now that that feat was taken care of, he was ready for the party. Now it was just a matter of convincing his Demon and waiting time. He really hoped that she would agree...That pool scenario would certainly make his night.

╚══════════════╝

orry, βυʈ Ⓘ'𝕿𝕿 Ȁℓωα⒴s Bє THIS ωα⒴

`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´

Brigetta Sandra

Where: Inside the Dorm
With: Victoria
Thinking: Oooh Ima have some fun..
Wearing: I Really Don't Give a Damn...
Music: I Don't Care...

User Image

Dapper Lover

`[¤* ɑʟιcє киιɢнт *¤]´

User Image
(`•.¸☪¸.•´)

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

Snoring in bed, the young woman didn't wake up until her father came in and flipped her bed over causing her to fall over onto the ground, "Ow! Dad what the heck?!" Rubbing her head she pouted gently and looked up at him taking in his black hair that contrasted with her own dark brunette hair, "Time to get you moved into that school we're sending you off to." Groaning slightly, she grabbed her packed bags loading it into the car saying her goodbyes and was dropped off near the dorm building to check in knowing all the paperwork for her enrollment had been filed and such.

Lugging her stuff into the dorm building, she checked in at the desk getting her room key. Upon finding Room 6 and seeing that someone else's stuff was already in the dorm, she gave a shrug seeing she wasn't there at the moment. After getting settled in, she left the room to go explore tromping around in her white boots and going into the main building looking around the hallway. Seeing a couple of girls as one was drawing on the wall, she found the drawings to be..well odd in general. Was she some kind of demon? "Having fun vandalizing the wall there?" She said with a grin and heard the mention of her not meeting her own partner yet, "How do you even find that out? What if they have the mark where you can't see it?"

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

User Image
☆•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.¤☆•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.¤

Lady Vellorita
TheNameless18

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items