Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
I really hope to hell she knows what she's doing, Moonlit worried as she continued licking her paws.

User Image
BumbleBee waited and waited for Entros to come back, but he didn't. She wanted to go and find him, but was told to stay, so she stayed.
Artemis leads Entros out into the forest where it's mother lay is her prison. Moonlit was clawing furiously, tears freezing to her wolfen fur. The ice was beginning to stain with the blood from her paws. She had to stop. She had already lost so much blood during the fight.

The dragon looks behind him to notice Entro go back into the school, possibly to get more help, but that is dismissed when he comes out with mace and a spade. He was going to try to help and wanted his Mistress to stop but sh turned and bit him hard enough to draw a small amount of blood. The battle teachter shook his head and lifted her up to throw her in a pile of snow.

Soon enough, even the battle teacher was going against the ice with everything he's got. An even bigger crater was being to form. Artemis shook his head. I've got to help some how....mamma...

Soon Entros stops from exhaustion slowly taking over him. And just as Artemis thought. The crater started to repair itself....

Moonlit....My Mistress...My friend....can you forgive me for disobeying your commands? If it wasn't for our interference, I would have failed my duty to you and to this school another time. Forgive me my Mistress...

Even in the ice, a tear streaks through white and red striped fur....
User Image
Moolit heard her dearest friend's appology and thought you won't die tonight! Moonlit formed back into a human, for she could only cast a spell in human form, and stood near the small, shrinking crator in the ice and rose her hand and chanted a fire spell. This should melt the ice w/o hurting Jouhu. She thrust her hands down and the ice around Jouhu melted until Jouhu was lying in the crator. "Entros! go get Jouhu out of there before she get's even worse than she already is!" Moonlit ordered.

User Image
Entros stepped into the crator, taking care not to kick Jouhu, and picked her up and jumped out of the hole. "Where to?" he asked. Moonlit answered, "Follow me. She's staying in my quarters." She led the two teachers and the dragon to her quarters and told Entros to lay Jouhu on her bed. "Sylive, can you heal her wounds? No, don't worry about me, I want my wounds to heal by themselves. Heal her's so they don't get worse."
Sylvie quickly healed Jouhu's wounds. Don't ever do that again without letting us help you... she told her friend telepathicly.
Once she was sure that Jouhu was safe and watched over by Moonlit, she ran into the woods and to where the forzen hunters were.
She began casting her spell, making sure an impermeable force feild was around the area. (She was over 50ft in the air)
She chanted her spell and encased the frozen men in FrymStone, the hardest stone in the land. The large 5 mile long rock rose and was crushed into a smaller peice 1 mile long and layed into the crater Sylvie had formed.
As soon as the huge boulder was layed down and melded with the surrounding rock, Sylvie collapsed with exaustion. She had never used this much power before.
She slowly dragged herself into the school.
The teachers looked at her with concern, but she somehow was able to get into the Mistress' room.
Jouhu, now already used to the cold, feels a odd kind of warmth around her tiger-like body. She can't open her eyes, let alone move her body so she gave up. Someone strong was carrying her. If it had been the hunters, she wouldn't be able to fight back and her otherduty would be lost...

She smiles in the back of her mind when she's laid on something soft. Sylvie...Thank you... Jouhu now knew it was the others that helped her. She tried to sigh in relief but it came out as a choked grunt. It just now felt as if she was hit by a damn semi-auto of some kind. Using Wish is not a good idea when you plan on fighting yourself.

The tiger doesn't bother with changing back to her human form. It would kind of be a shoke to everyone she knew, if they knew what she was...

Jouhu hears a chirp and smiles again. Artemis was okay and that's something that mattered to her. Mamma...
User Image
Moonlit helped Sylive into a chair and let her sit and cool down from the amount of magic she had used, but Moonlit didn't say anything.
Sylvie nodded to Moonlit and looked to see Jouhu was regaining her normal body temperature. You gave us a shock. She thought. Damn, I need to feed. She felt for her pouch, the small vials were gone. Where the heck could they be? Sylvie's eyes widened and she turned to the mistress. "Uhmm... I need someone to retreive something from my room... preferably someone unwounded.." She turned to Entros, whose face would have turned red if he wasn't a demon. "Please! Just get the dark red vial from the top drawer in my dresser. You won't find anything embarrassing, just do NOT open the chest. You know why."
User Image
"Whatever," he answered and walked out of the room and towards Sylive's room. Sometimes, i wish i never met her, but she's saved my skin a number of times, so i can't complain, he thought as he walked to her nightstand and grabed a handful of blood vials. He walked back to Moonlit's room and handed Sylive the vials. He leaned against the wall and waited.
"Merci mon ami!!" She shifted and limped into the hallway, and drank the vials.
It's been awhile since I've needed to drink this much, especially since I'm a pureblood, and not some made vampire. Well now that I'm better I should do some more healing for Jouhu.
She headed back in, nodded some more thanks to Entros and headed over to Jouhu and Artemis.
"Ready for some more healing Jouhu, this might burn a little bit, but you might be to tired to feel it." Artemis chirped a little concerned her mother might be in pain.
"It's okay" Sylvie healed some fractured bones in Jouhu's front legs which had formed when she had preformed the big blizzard. Then she cleaned a cut that no one had noriced before.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Jouhu moved her body. Getting feeling back into her muscles when she cracks open her eyes. She wasn't in her room, that was for sure. The wall was engraved with too many delicate markings. Her room was more simple than anything. So this had to be.... I'm in Moonlit's room.

Seeming reponding to her will, her body moved. She might as well change back. Jouhu had learned how to hide her form from others but now that three other people had seen her tigress side. No point in hiding it any longer.
Sylvie had sat back into the chair after she had healed Jouhu, waiting to see how fast she recovered. She looked up after her mind had wondered to memories of the past. She saw Jouhu in her true form, one she had only seen once before. She gasped and stood up at once.
"You're a-" She couldn't say it, her throat caught on the words. How could this be, they were supposed to have gone into seclusion.
"Exactly..." She urged herself to finish Sylvie's statement. "...I am a one of the Celestial Gate Guardians..." Jouhu smiles warmly. Artemis chirps again, but this time the Pureblood can hear him. My Mamma is the last one of her kind. Once before, the Gate Guardians came down to earth, and so did Hell Gate Guardians from the center. They wanted to make a pact; it was to end all fighting between the two kingdoms so a golden age of peace would rain over the united kingdom. Artemis shook it's head and continued on, barely able to look back at mother.

The hunters heard about this....and they took advantage of it...my mother was there as well as every Wish Dragons' and when they came to the meeting place in a mixed garden, the hunters... The dragon shook it's scaly head again, this time closing his eyes... ...They gave no mercy...I couldn't help my mom and she was in danger. The other guardians were no where around but before my mother was shot, she was grabbed by someone and taken away. Whoever it was, it was a woman and she had a few horns and a rosen tattoo on her breastbone. That's all I can remember about her.

"Whoever she is, she still has my graditude as to saving my life. The rest of my kind were not so lucky...I wanted to find her only to thank her for helping me...but she disappeared when I looked towards her face..."

Chirp. The Hell Guardians suffered the same fate as their heavenly sister and brotheren and there was nothing they could do about it. There are only one left of each kind of guardian but only one has come out of hiding...and that's my mamma...I was sent down by the Archangel Messengers to protect and help Jouhu and so I became a Fallen Wish.

Jouhu shakes her head. She glanced at Entros before looking back at Sylvie, whom had nothing but pure shock on her face...

"You remember me? Don't you Sylvie?" The Tigress smiled softly...

Codebreaking Flatterer

7,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Dressed Up 200
User ImageKaelryn watched Entros burst out of the room. She pulled her jacket tighter, finally noticing how cold it had gotten. She stared off into a distance, recalling those silent foot steps she had heard before she ran for it. She recalled the forest has gone to silent and the danger was only confirmed by the teacher's shouts. Now, the teachers weren't even there. How odd it was that so much could happen in a day.
"so, you're the one, that i met before. All those years ago? You're the one who helped , me save that village? I thought you'd died." Again, if only Sylvie could cry.

She stood there, stareing at her friend as Entros ran out of the room. No one could understand this and not be shocked.

"Who else is left?" Sylvie asked turning her face to the window which had the sun coming through as Jouhu's earlier storm passed. She returned the mouth peice to her mask.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff