Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sylvie replyed telepathecly. Just keep guard near the front doors after you've gotten inside, almost everyone is in there. Keep safe, I'll be in the commons soon enough.
Jouhu lets out a defening roar that silences everyone that heard it. She nods to Entros and the other teachers as she makes her way up the west stairs, students watching her back. She had to help Moonlit with the hunters or another Head Mistress would go down. I've failed too many times...this time, I won't...

The neko nods to Sylvie on the second floor and she hand her a white bow with crystal wings on it. My bow...you're back... Time to help Moonlit take down some hunters from the roof...
User Image
Moonlit saw Jouhu run through the doors of the Academy, but she shouted, "JOUHU!!!! GET BACK!!!! U HAVE TO PROTECT THE STUDENTS IF I CANNOT!!!! DON'T ARGUE W/ ME!!!! JUST GO...THEY'RE OUR CONCERN RIGHT NOW, NOT ME!!!!! GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!" She turned her attention back to the hunters. She tansformed into a wolf and growled. You will not get past me while i am alive, she thought as she took a step forward.

User Image
Entros heard her thought and scowled..."Yeah, me keep them calm," he mumbled under his breath. He thought back, I'm not stone faced u little... his thought was cut off by a student tugging on his coat.
User Image
BumbleBee tugged on Entros's coat. When he looked down she put her hands on her hips and asked, "Well! Are you just gonna stand there and be 'stone-faced' or are u gonna be a true battle training teacher and take charge of us students?" He grumbled and glared at her, but just shouted, "Everyone! Get into order or I'll have u all scrubing the hallways!!!! Follow me and keep up!!!!" He took off running down one of the halls and all followed. BumbleBee shrunk to the size of a bee and flew to his shoulder and whispered, "I knew u could do it."
Feline ears twitch when the door downstair closes, she had heard Moonlit's command but deliberately disobeyed and closes her eyes, focusing as to where the hunters were. They were closing in and fast...

Jouhu opens a window in an isolated classroom and begins to surry up the side of the building, using the brick as steps and her bow on her back. She hears a howl somewhere near the front of the school and it could only be Moonlit gettting ready to brawl.
User Image
"JOUHU!!!!" Moonlit roared, "GET BACK INSIDE!!!! I'M GOING TO TRY TO HANDLE THIS, JUST HELP THE OTHER TEACHERS AND STUDENTS!!!! DON'T DISOBEY ME THIS TIME!!!!"
Jouhu freezes but only because of the command. She was already on the top of the building and had a crystaline arrow cocked and ready to be fired... She couldn't possibly disobey a second time could she?

The neko closes her eyes once more. She couldn't disobey and removes the arrow from the nock. The cat looks up at the sky and down at the entire school yard laid out before her. I know what i'll do...I'll make it rain... She turns back and slides down the brick and soon into the building. Jouhu might as well help Entros and the other deal with the students. It'll rain soon but it won't hurt you. I promise... She thought to Moonlit. Forgive me Head Mistress...

The neko closes her eyes and disperses the arrow, while putting her bow on her back. Onward to go help others. What a nice way to start off a new year, fighting with hunters. Whoever came up with that needs to be dragged out into a snowy street and scorched...
Sylvie caught the bow and summoned black arrows. She rushed to the tower near the gate. Her ears caught the headmistress yelling a Jouhu to get back.
Then a peircing howl shattered the panic. The battle was about to begin.
She readied her arrow, watching as the hunters came into veiw. This is it, and Entros, you know i was kidding... but the students are correct, sometimes you can be stone-faced! Just get them down into the endurance room, it's the safest and all the supplies are in there, plus the best escape route is down there, you know where it is!
User Image
I wil deal with them later, Moonlit thought as she realized the two teachers weren't going to listen. As the first set of hunters walked into view, she charged. She took down three in a couple of swipes. A hunter had grabed her by the tail and pulled; Moonlit yelped, turned around, and bit the man, but he back handed her. She fell back with the taste of blood in her mouth, she spit trying to get the taste out of her mouth. She was about to take another step but saw a shine to the side, hidden in the trees. Her eyes widened, but before she could get out of the way, the bullet slamed into her side. She saw stars before her, but stood anyway and whispered, "I will not go down without others coming with me." She ignored the pain and ran forward again.
Sylvie watched in horror as Moonlit was shot. Her anger flooded her and she readied 4 arrows at the same time. SHe shot them and killed four of the hunters at once. She began readying more arrows whe she realized Jouhu was leaving.
Jouhu! Stop! We need more people! Just come back and help us, Moonlit was shot!
Sylvie killed four more of the hunters.
Stop firing your arrows, I'll make it rain....

Jouhu heard the teacher and focused on the sky above her. She readied an arrow and shot it up. A normal shaft would have stuck to the ceiling but crystal arrows aren't normal arrows...

"Crystaline Rain!" The neko's roar is heard echoing through the school; she soon glances out the window and sees that one of the hunters have fallen due to a large ice shard stabing him from above. The feline glances up and surely there were hundreds and thousands of glowing circles failing right above the school yard.
Thanks, I'm going to help her down there, don't worry, i'm a spellcaster, and i've been around for awhile. Then go help Entross, he might be having difficulties with the students.
Sylvie casts a spell to protect her from the ice raine. She leaps through the window, taking off the mouth part of her mask because of the clouded sky, and whips out one of the scythes she nabbed from the weapons room. Die now.
She yells and almost flies over to the wolf and the hunters. You can't stop me Moonlit, i'm helping you kill them.
User Image
Moonlit saw 8 of the hunters drop and she looked to see Sylive ready more arrows. Their eyes locked for a second, but Moonlit broke away as she saw, again, the shine in the trees. Not again!!!! She bolted and saw dust come up where she was just a second before, but she didn't realized the rope that she'd run into. She looked back at Sylive as she was strung up by a net. She thrashed in the net, but couldn't get out. She felt a stap in her side and looked down to see a spear in her side. She bit back the moan that was bubbling in her throat.
Sylvie watched as Moonlit was caught. She couldn't hold it in anymore. She cursed, yelling at them. She casted a spell on her scythe and killed 20 more of the hunters. She turned to the man who was running away with four other men, trying to carry the huge wolf away. Hunters all around her were falling and being struck by huge ice shards. She summoned a woods spirit to attack the man with the silver gun, and to raise it's roots to trip the men.
She slashed her way to the sac and tried to get the sac open. She saw Moonlit was bleeding, but was struck. A silver bullet had hit her in the shoulder.
Damnit!
Her arm burned, her eyes turned black, she turned to some men readying their weapons and leaped upon them, ripping their throats out with her fangs.
Burn! BURN! The men screamed in horror, until they bled to death. Screaming also reverberated out of the forest, metal clattered to the floor of the forest.
Now where is their leader?
Sylvie turned to see more hunters come from the north. She turned quickly and cut Moonlit free.
More and more hunters were appearing out of the trees. How did we not sense them until too late?!

Jouhu had to think of something quick before two more of her allies, her friends, were killed. She had to heal them some way, some how and get them away from those blasted hunters....

Wish... Glowing stars quickly pass Moonlit and Sylvie, and Jouhu wishes their wounds to go away and the only way for that was....

The neko shook her head, she had to get to the roof and release a barrage of more arrows, if only to slow the killers down and help her friends get away. Just by glancing out the window, she could tell that even she wouldn't be fast enough with getting on the roof...

It was no use unless....
She had to change....
Sylvie tried to aid her old friend. Arrows began flying and killing many of the approaching hunters. Why must humans hunt the olthers? Only I should be hunted! The others' kinds haven't killed them like my kind. All of a sudden Moonlit and Sylvie stopped bleeding. Sylvie looked up and saw Jouhu. "Thank you." She whispered.
She turned and started twoard the approaching men. "YOU WON'T GET AWAY!!!!!!" she shouted, drawing her scythe again, turning to Moonlit. Their eye's connected, and Sylvie hoped that Moonlit would understand. She headed twoard the army.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff