Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sylvie rises from her bed, not fully recharged, remembering this is the first day.
She slowly looks from the mirror to outside, it's light out now. I wonder if i'm still required to be there?? Seeing as I'd need to wear my trench coat, which does nothing for me...
She walks over to her closet, dresses, and then dons her coat and reaches the front of the academy, being careful to stay in the shadows at all times, otherwise she'd be greatly weakened.
The other teaches nod to her as she quietly waits for the students to arrive with the Headmistriss.

Codebreaking Flatterer

7,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Dressed Up 200
User ImageFor a minute, Kael blinked in confusion on what the head mistress said.
'Cleaning weapons...for a month?!?' She thought then she nodded mutely to the headmistress. Hearing that the other students hasn't arrived yet, she scanned the area for a tree. Kaelrin saw one that was near the pathway. She nodded again to the teachers then sat under the tree and took out a book she was reading a few days ago.
'This tree is nice, has a lot of shade, near the school and I can observe things easily.' She thought at her eyes scanned over the area once more before turning back to the book.
User Image
BumbleBee stepped out of bed and pulled on her knee high boots. She stood up and stretched and smoothed out her wings. She sighed and pulled her gloves on. She walked into her kitchen, grabed an apple, walked out her door, locked it, and took off into the sky. My first day of school...hopefully this school is better than the last one. No, no...no nagative thoughts, just happy thoughts. After 5 min. of flying she saw the school. she finished her apple and landed infront of the doors of the Academy. She walked infront of the 4 teachers and bowed. As she did, she felt a hand on her shoulder and looked up and saw the Headmistress; the Headmistress said, "Stand. My name is Moonlit and i'm the Headmistress of Apocalipse Academy. What's your name?" "My name is BumbleBee...most people call me Bumble," she said. "Well, welcome, Bumble...could you please stand over there by the other students?" BumbleBee nodded and floated over where the Headmistress hand motioned and she sat down, crossing her legs.
Miranda blushed slightly at what she had done. she thought that she had come in the right door but she must have entered through a side door. she followed the teacher smiling, great, now the teachers are gonna think that i'm some kind of a nusance. i always make bad first impressions. she thought to herself embarrased, her stomache clenched up nervously.
Jouhu sidesteps to the right when Moonlit returns from inside the school, leading someone. From simply observing, she could tell that is was a student and that she was nervous, probably because it's a new year and all. The neko leans in when Moonlit lets go of her hand. "Don't be nervous, this year will go by faster than you think." She winks then takes a step back.

"My name is Jouhu, and as you might already know, I'm the assistant Headmistress... and you are?"
Miranda turned and smiled at the woman, slightly blushing, "hi, i'm miranda, i'm a new student here, its a lovely school." she said brushing her light blue hair back out of her eyes.
Sylvie watches as more teachers arrive. She nods to the other teachers, and walks to her classroom to make sure all is in order, and to shed her trench coat.
Aislinn finally arrived at the school. she walked to the front to stand by the other teachers, maybe mingle with some of them.
Sylvie had made sure all was in order in her classroom. Once she put her trench back on she saw an old aquaintance, Aislinn. She walked up to Aislinn and greeted her.
"Hello, Been awhile since I've heard from you, yet I've heard many things about your tales... Mind filling me in??" She had a huge grin plastered on, but you couldn't seen through the mask Sylvie decided to wear this year.
Jouhu bounces lightly from foot to foot and decides that she has got to sit down somewhere some time soon; she glances around and realizes she can't possibly leave the Head Mistress and the Battle teacher here along with everyone else so she decides to put up with it.
Nighsongbyrd
Sylvie had made sure all was in order in her classroom. Once she put her trench back on she saw an old aquaintance, Aislinn. She walked up to Aislinn and greeted her.
"Hello, Been awhile since I've heard from you, yet I've heard many things about your tales... Mind filling me in??" She had a huge grin plastered on, but you couldn't seen through the mask Sylvie decided to wear this year.

Aislinn smiled at her old friend, "dear Sylvia you flatter me." she laughed. "what tales could you possibly be talking about?" she asked pretending she knew nothing of what she was saying and smiled.
Jouhu twitches her ears and soon puts her two index fingers against her temples. She heard snow crunching very far off in the distance. All beings of human fear have already mastered stealth...so it couldn't exactly be anyone like that....

The neko's arms return to her sides, she then turns to Moonlit and telling alone from her expression, she hears the sound as well. Jouhu leans in, as Moonlit is shorter than her. "Should we get everyone inside?"
User Image
"Jouhu, that's a good idea. Entros, gather the students. Sylivie, make sure there's no problems. Jouhu, guide the students to the commons. I'll stay here and face whatever comes." Moonlit talked to Jouhu through: You and i both know how fast these hunters can travel...u have to get the students out quickly...help all those who can't keep up... Moolit now heard the sound, which meant that the others could too. GO!!!! i'll hold them off as long as i can! NO! don't worry about me!!!! Just get the students to safty!!! Then Moonlit shouted, "CLOSE THE DOORS!!!!" She turned her back on the doors and stood to face the hunters. "Bring it," she whispered under her breath.
All the students had either worry ro anger plastered on their faces.
"Don't worry, and do not be angered. Let the Headmaster handle this. It's not your battle. *whispered to entros* Entros please keep the students calm. I will get some items from my room and some of your weapons just incase. *talking normal to students* I'll be right back. Listen to Entros, the stone-faced man"
Sylvie rushes to her room and grabs some armor and some of her special armor when she hears a noise now. The hunters are getting even closer. She begins to hurry.
Aislinn overheard an approach and instantly knew why everyone was worried. she sent a message to Sylvia by telepathy, Sylvia, what is going on? is there anything that i must do? she asked, her hand rested on the handle of her katana.

Miranda saw all the faces and ran over to Aislinn, her blue hair flying behind her, "what is going on?" she asked confused as she drew out her bow and arrow preparing it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff