• Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
₪ Єuᴙϵɗiƈϵ Ҫнᴙѳოωϵℓℓ ₪
ᴆᴇᴤᴄᴇᴎᴆᴀᴎᴛ ᴓғ Ƿϵᴙşϵρнᴓᴎϵ
User Image

⌠ηѳ ѳηϵ iηşiɗϵ, ηѳ ąℓiɓiş
Mѳviηʛ ғąşтϵᴙ тнąη тнe şpϵϵɗ ѳf ℓiʛнт⌡

While waiting for the new girl's response, Euredice could not help but notice Magistos right at the farthest possible table from the other students. For some reason, the boy's cheeks had turned pink and he appeared to be fumbling about.

Is he sick?
Euredice worried, her foot about to step to the boy's direction to check if he was okay. However, with what happened earlier she decided that the boy must need his space. She would just send the healing Nymphs for him later instead.

Then, she saw the boy, Magistos spoon feeding one of his 'ghost friends'. It made her giggle a bit, suppressing it as much as she could so Alexzander would not notice. The girl was afraid he'd find it strange.

⌠тѳѳᴋ ѳuᴙ ƈнąηƈϵ, ƈᴙąşнϵɗ ąηɗ ɓuᴙηϵɗ
Wϵ wiℓℓ ηϵvϵᴙ ϵvϵᴙ ℓϵąᴙη

⌠OOC: sorry for the late post.. expect 2 more players very soon! Amina: current time is early morning smile

Gracious Prophet

Where Am I?: Dionysus Hall
Who Am I With?: Euredice & Alexzander
How Am I Feeling: Blissful
OOC: Thank you Tsubame and Lucille!!!! sorry about the short post guys ( short for me atleast) I have some writers block :c

User Image

User Image

Descendant Of Aphrodite

King Of Amarillo
    And I Can't Wait To Say Whatever, And I Can't Wait To Shed Some Light
    On Every Little Thing You've Broken, And Get On With My Life
    And I Can't Wait To Be Whoever, And I Can't Wait To Speak My Mind

User Image

It wasn't long before Amina devoured her entire plate of food, the sound of her fork unpleasantly sliding across her plate in an obnoxious manner indicated that she was done. As she lightly patted away food residue on her face she reverted back into her elegant demeanor "how fortunate of me to have come to the school at this time" Amina wasn't one to take things for granted. Suddenly, the sound of foots steps periodically approached her along with the sound of someone clearing their throat "huh?" when Amina turned around two people stood before her, a girl with violet eyes and a boy with crimson eyes both sporting snow white hair. "H-hello there. You're Miss Jolie, right? I am... Euredice Chromwell... Uhmm... Student Council V-vice President. Nice to meet you" before Amina could respond the crimson eyed boy introduced himself as well as 'laying down the law' to her, a slight giggle emerged from her vocal cords " You are correct, I am Amina Jolie. It's so nice to meet both the president and vice president of the school, I feel so welcome already. Today will be my first day attending Pantheon." Any time Amina had spoke there was an unintentional charm that went hand in hand, she then gabbed Euredice's open hand, stood up and continuously held it " Oh I won't be any trouble to you Mr. Alexzander, you have my word" making complete eye contact as she said each word to the individual person, she made sure she was as respectful as possible. Once she realized that she was still holding Euredice's hand she gentle let go of it "Oh I'm sorry if that felt a little awkward for you, That is the farthest from my intentions" her smile was as graceful as a performance from a ballerina.

"So I actually came a bit late, have I missed anything that happened before the feast?" she was curious to know why the students were rewarded so bountifully with food "this school is just...magical" magical was the only word that she found that best described Pantheon. As she waited for the two to respond she glanced around the room to see what the other students were up to until a random chill ran down her spin "that was strange" she said as she made eye contact with a boy with charcoal hair and elvish ears to match. She had a seventh sense for when people were looking at her and couldn't help but by responding with a friendly smile. The room began to get restless as the students finished their meals, starting conversations of how bored they were or how they wanted to go do something else "What do I need to know coming into this school, any secrets or situations?" she asked as she gazed back at the two who stood with her, she was as inquisitive as she was pale. Amina was surprised by how quickly she was greeted by other students, usually they wouldn't feel comfortable about introducing themselves and leaving their comfort zone as fast as they did "I think I might like it here" another smile materialized across her delicate cheeks with hope she would encounter something new on her adventure to Pantheon.

Interesting Genius

User Image

Break *Combat Training and War Tactics*

Break left the Headmistress' room and walked out. He looked at his pocketwatch and found that he still had time for drink and a cigarette before class. He passed by the Great Hall and was relieved that the smell of the onions were gone. That was one of the strangest things was onions. The smell made his eyes tear and if eaten, could possibly knock him out. Instead, this morning, they had normal breakfast.

A student walked up to him before he could reach the exit. Anaya Kidley. She was a very beautiful girl. Her aura was the same as Chromwell's and had been in his class before.

"Good morning Professor Break!" she greeted happily.

"Uh-huh." He kept walking.

"Wait! I just wanted to say I can't wait for your class! I'm excited for you you get to teach us this year!" She said trying to catch up to him. Break stopped suddenly and looked her in the eyes. They were red from crying when you looked closely. "What is it?"

"Come with me." Break took her hand and led her outside. Before walking out the gates of the school, he saw Magistos through the window. He could be a possible target, but Break grinned at the thought of this. Magistos' powers were powerful indeed and it would be hard to capture him, but his flaw was showing those powers off. That would give away his position. With nothing else he could do, he and the girl left.

The way there was silent until she spoke up.

"Where are we going?" she asked curiously. Her books were still on hand. She was one of those students that loved school way too much for a normal semi-god.

"To Theo's Tavern. I need a drink."

"WHAT?! But...I can't go! I'm not of age and won't you get in trouble for teaching the class drunk?"

"I've been drunk most the time while teaching so it doesn't matter. Anyway," he turned to her and moved his face close to her to take a good look at her puffy eyes. "What have you been crying about?"

"I-I..." It was hard for her to finish with him so close to her face. She was turning a slight pink.

"Come on...what is it?" Break said impatiently.

"Well...." she went on to explain her home life. Her father had beaten her the day before school started and he made sure the bruises were hidden. She unbuttoned her shirt. Break jumped back. She had an undershirt on. When she took her longsleeve shirt off, you could see bruises on her arms and chest. Tears were forming in her eyes.

"So, this is why you're so happy to be in school." Break took her shirt and covered her. "How about we skip the first day of school." She could only nod at her teacher. She knew him well even though he was a bit rude to her at times.

"I hope Theo has milk for you..."

Where are you going, Break.

Going to have a drink. What else?

So you're just going to skip the whole day! You have responsibilities, you know!

The dark haired young man took a look at his students' smiling face. This IS my responsibility, Chasticy. Break lit up a cigarette and they both entered Theo's Cavern.

Who: Break and Random Student
Where: Theo's Cavern
Time: Still morning

Intellectual Seeker

User Image
User Image

Alistair could not see anything. He could not move. As he tried to ask for help, his lips would not move either. All there was in front of him was darkness.

Where am I? What happened?[

There were no answers to his unspoken questions. Only silence. And darkness that engulfed him. It took a long while before he finally saw a flicker in the dark, a small glow that soon grew into the form of a human. Slowly, it grew a face--a face so familiar, it struck him with horror. Although, Alistair did not know his name, no matter how hard he racked his brain for the smallest possible hint of the stranger's identity. A crooked smile flashed on the stranger's face.

"It's been a long time, Al. You've grown a lot."

Alistair could not move. He couldn't speak. If only he could, he would have ran away for this stranger's aura was so dark, so dangerous, it made his whole body shake. Whenever the blond teacher looked into the stranger's eyes, he felt as if he was falling into a bottomless pit. For the first time in many years, he felt helpless. Alistair knew in his gut that he was no match for this person.

All of a sudden, his mouth opened against his will and answered, "Yes... It's been four years. I thought you were... He trailed into silence, hesitant to continue.

"Dead? the stranger finished his sentence with an even bigger smile, as if to taunt him. "You know I won't stop, Al. I won't stop until they all pay for what they did to us. For what they did to our families."

"It was just an accident. A mistake of only one diety and not of all. The descendants did not have anything to do with this!" With the way he spoke unknowingly, this stranger must be familiar to Alistair, although, he honestly could not remember where or when he had met him.

The stranger just laughed at Alistair's plea, turning away from him to start walking deeper into the darkness. "The poison from the tree runs until its fruits and leaves, young friend. Time will come when I will succeed in ridding this world of poison. Of the gods' fruits. One day, I shall come for you and I hope, by that time you had made a wise decision."

On that note, the stranger disappeared into the sea of darkness, leaving Alistair alone and shaken.

----------User Image

↨ We both go down together
And stay there forever
Just tryin' to get up

Dangerous Humorist

6,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
₪ Єuᴙϵɗiƈϵ Ҫнᴙѳოωϵℓℓ ₪
ᴆᴇᴤᴄᴇᴎᴆᴀᴎᴛ ᴓғ Ƿϵᴙşϵρнᴓᴎϵ
User Image

Euredice smiled at Amina, thinking, this might be a good time to assign the dorms. With the newcomer's charms and ability to persuade people, she might help the Vice President avoid conflicts among roommates. However, the Chromwell girl was unsure how to ask Amina as the latter was not used to asking people for help.

"A-amina-chan... I am glad that you like it here. Please enjoy yourself. F-from now on, this will be your home." With a smile of relief, the white-haired girl shook Amina's hand rather timidly, immediately turning her attention to Alexzander, who was standing right beside her, giving his customary lines of threats that was his normal way of greeting people.

Euredice could only clear her throat apologetically. "A-alex-kun... you shouldn't threaten people like that. I am sure Amina-chan would not dare get in your bad books. Changing the topic to a less tense one, she would reluctantly grab the boy's sleeve and tow him to the front of the hall. As they faced everyone, and with several pairs of eyes looking at them, Euredice could not help but look down.

"A-nou," she whispered to the boy. "C-can you please tell everyone to head to the dorm common rooms at the High Towers after b-breakfast? I w-will give the room assignment."

Of course, Euredice could have just done it herself but the red was creeping into her face fast. Her palms were sweating and her stomach was churning just at the mere thought of speaking in front alone. She was afraid she might throw up. Everybody might hate her.

It was a petty nuisance, knowing that every god-descendant on the planet must be worrying now about the recent abductions and disappearances. But her trust in the Olympian Guards and the school itself--her home--was overwhelming, she thought no one could harm them. She felt assured and safe. That was because she did not know how special she was, how important she was as the only descendant of Persephone. Euredice was not always one to think highly of herself. Only, the abductors might not look at her similarly and the girl would soon find this out the hard way.

Wϵ wiℓℓ ηϵvϵᴙ ϵvϵᴙ ℓϵąᴙη

⌠OOC: ⌡

Alyx Rodanthe's Partner

Fashionable Connoisseur

8,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Pirate King of the south
User Image

President of Student Discipline Committee
Alexzander Creek

Alex sighed a Eurdice dragged him on stage to do her job "Ok Perk your ears Up Maggaots" This got everyone in the halls attention. "After you finish Stuffing your faces. Head to the dorm common rooms at the High Towers. Where the Vice Presdeint well give you your Room Assignments. Do I Make Myself Clear Maggots!" Almost involuntarily every student Snapped him a salute and went back to eating. He turned to Euredice "How was that"

Dangerous Humorist

6,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
₪ Єuᴙϵɗiƈϵ Ҫнᴙѳოωϵℓℓ ₪
ᴆᴇᴤᴄᴇᴎᴆᴀᴎᴛ ᴓғ Ƿϵᴙşϵρнᴓᴎϵ
User Image

Euredice could only answer the President of the Student Discipline Committee with an awkward smile upon hearing the word 'maggots'. She had hoped the boy would at least try to be nice, but then, knowing Alexzander Creek, 'nice' was a word that would never go with his name in the same sentence.

"I g-guess... that would have to do...a- ha-ha..." she replied, bowing her head to the boy, fidgeting with the hem of her clothes as she did."I s-should post the schedules now... Alex-kun." The Chromwell girl had thought of asking the boy if he wanted to come with her, yet, her reluctance had taken over her actions. She started heading to the bulletin boards to post the activities for the next two weeks, her thoughts dwelling on the news of abduction from the Headmistress. From what she had read in the Daily Olympian Times, it was speculated on that a certain group of anti-Olympian descendants were recruiting additional forces at the moment.

From what she could recall, they were called Chronos, in memory of the highest of all Titans and the greatest archenemy of Zeus and all of Olympus. Four years ago, they had tried to attack the Floating City and overthrow the Elders of the High Council. But their attempt was foiled because of the heroism of a certain boy who the Elders had kept under their care. Also, his identity was kept from the public for his own safety.

From her messenger bag, she drew out a folder containing the schedules of classes and activities for the month. As she reached up for the bulletin board, the white-haired girl had to get on her toes, being a tad too small for her age. In doing so, the posters slipped from her hands. Once a klutz, always a klutz... she sighed to herself, sitting on the floor to pick up her posters.

As she picked up the announcement for the Spring Fest, she let out yet another sigh, remembering last year's celebration. If it wasn't for the former-president, she wouldn't have had a partner. Or should she call it a 'date'. It was out of that person's kindness that she did not have to embarrass herself by coming to the Dance alone. Now, without her President she wondered how she'd fare this year.

"President... what should I do now?" she murmured wistfully. It was always that person who cheered her up and rooted for her. Even as she was weak and useless, he would always say..."You can do it, Eure-chan," with a big smile. He believed in her, encouraged her. And most of all, he did not ask anything in return. But now that he had gone to the outside world as he had always dreamed, Eure was left struggling and clueless of how to go on.

Wϵ wiℓℓ ηϵvϵᴙ ϵvϵᴙ ℓϵąᴙη

Devoted Star

13,600 Points
  • Torii Attendant 100
  • Newbie Helper 100
  • Tax Evader 100
ღRosealine Andesineღ
Descendant of Artemis
"All is fair in love and war."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Rosealine stood at the front gates of the school for several moments holding her breath, feeling her self get more and more nervous. Finally she sighed and looked around one more final time before opening up the gate and taking a step into the schools front yard. Rosealine looked at everything closely examining the area, picking up small details of the place. She loved to know where everything was and best way to leave an area of needed, so she payed close attention to area that would lead her away from the front yard if needed. Rosealine always felt it was important to find routes to get and out of places for emergency cases, She quickly snapped out of it and as she got to the front steps, her hand on the front door. "Curious if anyone is here yet and where the dorms are.." She said quietly to her self and she opened the door. Rosealine walked into the hall quietly and cautiously but trying to act casual all at the same time.

Gracious Prophet

Where Am I?: The High Towers
Who Am I With?: No One
How Am I Feeling: Annoyed
OOC: N/A

User Image

User Image

Descendant Of Aphrodite

King Of Amarillo
    And I Can't Wait To Say Whatever, And I Can't Wait To Shed Some Light
    And I Can't Wait To Be Whoever, And I Can't Wait To Speak My Mind

User Image

Amina watched both Euredice and Alexzander as they spoke to one another, their frantic behavior caused her to let out another giggle "what a funny bunch" she thought with sincerity. Euredice then took Alexzander by the sleeve and dragged him off to the hall "well it seems I'm alone once more" the feeling of awkwardness flew over her when she realized she was standing up by herself at a lonely table "oh my" she said as she sat back down with her cheeks turning a rosy color. Immediately after she was done placing her behind in the chair of the table, Alexzander started making an announcement "After you finish Stuffing your faces. Head to the dorm common rooms at the High Towers. Where the Vice Presdeint well give you your Room Assignments. Do I Make Myself Clear Maggots!" to her disbelief, everyone saluted him and went back to what they were doing. At this point all Amina could think was " I've never seen someone have that much power over a crowd other than myself, how interesting, better keep an eye on him" she loved to watch other powerful beings in action, watching and evaluating their tactics each second she could. A smirk graced her face as she pulled out a small black spiral notebook out of her school bag and began writing down notes about Alexzander and Euredice, documenting her observations and thoughts she had about the two "two more to add to the list" where ever she went this notebook followed, over thousands of people were written about in the pages of her spiral. As she placed the last period on the last sentence in her book Amina arose from the table and headed toward the entrance of the school, once the doors were open Amina's eyes searched the outer content of the school "where are you towers?" she rhetorically asked as her eyes landed on two tower like buildings with cone roofs on top. The distance between the entrance of the school and the towers were that of one hundred feet, a distance Amina felt was too long for human legs to walk "why walk when I can just fly" Amina closed her eyes then was suddenly surrounded by a vortex of wind and tree leaves circling around her body at lightning speeds as her body started morphing into a hawk's, Shapeshifting was always her favorite ability, but also her least controlled. "Yes! it actually work! after all that training and effort I actually pulled it off" she had spent months prior trying to shapeshift into a hawk but failed everytime "first it was cheetahs, then it was dolphins, and now hawks! so much progress has been made, I can't wait to see what more becomes of me after attending Pantheon."

Amina's hawk body expanded her wings and began to attempt flight into the light blue, semi cloudy sky "uh oh" she screeched as she try to pick herself of the ground by her wings, it would take some getting use to before she became an outstanding flyer. Her wings rapidly flapped and alternated speeds until she lifted up off the ground "you can do this" she told herself as she proceeded to rise high in the sky, luckily her flapping starting to form a pattern that appeared more fluid. "There we go! I think I'm starting to get the hang of this" as she reached a sufficient height Amina let the wind guide her body all the way to the towers, flapping her wings every now and again to make sure she kept the right altitude "I've never felt so free before, nothing can be better than this" The wind felt good through her feathers, a feeling she would surely never want to end. Soon enough Amina had made it to the high towers , and by the looks of it, she was one of the first people to arrive "I'd rather be early than tardy" her records from past schools she attended were immaculate, from her attendance to her grade point average, usually always being in the top percent of her district. Amina dropped down in altitude and landed in a tree that was closest to the school "That was fun while it lasted" her body was, yet again, engulfed in a vortex of wind and transformed back into her human form which laid across an oddly comfortable tree branch " I'll have to do that again but for now I shall wait for everyone else." Five minutes had pasted and no one knew had shown up, impatient, Amina closed her eyes and began to dose off into the dream realm where fantasy seems like the truest reality "I'll just close my eyes for a second and..." before she could finish the sentence she had fallen into a sleep.

It was dark, a darkness only outer space would know but without any stars to brighten the way " where am I?" said a voice calling from the depths of the darkness "Is anyone there? hello?!" it was Amina but it was only her voice "hello? someone answer me! I don't want to be alone..." the tone of her voice got more scared with each sentence. Suddenly, a door emitting the only light appeared out of thin air and struck Amina's curiosity "what is this?" she questioned as her body revealed itself and she slowly became hypnotized by the light of the door "it feels so warm...so...safe" her personality started to fade as her voice became nihilistic. "Safe..." she extended her hand out and grabbed the door knob "what comes next?" she turned the door knob and the door slowly opened with a blinding light behind it "My eyes!" the light had been too bright for Amina, she wasn't ready to see what was beyond the door. With a gasp for air Amina's eyes fluttered open and she returned back to reality "what was that dream?" more questions with no answers, everything happened for a reason so what could her dreams be about? only time would tell. Exhausted, Amina looked down to see if anyone other students had made their way over to the High Towers yet and there stood half of the students from the lunch room "I wonder how long I had been out" she massaged her temples then gracefully leapt from the branch and landed gently onto one knee on the ground. "Oh that was beautiful" said a dark haired male student that had been admiring Amina while she was asleep "Do you have any other moves to show me?" with each word he took a step closer until he had been only centimeters away from her face, Amina was not impressed but annoyed "oh not another one" she turned her head and walked away from the boy "what?! where are you going?! no one rejects Reno Shinjo! no one!" the sound of his words dispersed as she went deeper into the crowd of people "I guess things can change only so much" Amina was annoyed but not surprised, what people saw as a gift she saw as a burden.

Alyx Rodanthe's Partner

Fashionable Connoisseur

8,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image

Alexzander Creek

Alex Follwed Eurdice to the Bulletin board working up the courage in his head to ask her to Spring Fest In his head he was talking to himself. ' Stop being a coward, Your the Boar the student who can trample anyone. You are The MAster of the LAw of this school." He looked at her and his courage kinda sputtered on him 'There is no way someone as talented and cute and nice would ever consider me' He looked at her and moved closer "Um Euredice would you um do me the pleasure of going with me to Spring fest" He blushed dark red and looked terrified which was something really new and probly funny to see to most people

Devoted Star

13,600 Points
  • Torii Attendant 100
  • Newbie Helper 100
  • Tax Evader 100
ღRosealine Andesineღ
Descendant of Artemis
"All is fair in love and war."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Rosealine heard the announcement, finally giving her a clue on where to go. She smiled a bit to her self. "The beginning of the school year always seem to get better and better." Rosealine thought to her self out of sarcasm. Sarcasm was her second language when she got use to someone and they knew her enough to know she was only playing. Rosealine watched a girl hurry butt out the door she had came in through.

Dangerous Humorist

6,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
₪ Єuᴙϵɗiƈϵ Ҫнᴙѳოωϵℓℓ ₪
ᴆᴇᴤᴄᴇᴎᴆᴀᴎᴛ ᴓғ Ƿϵᴙşϵρнᴓᴎϵ
User Image

Euredice got up to her feet, leaving the posters scattered on the floor, her violet eyes fixed blankly on Alexzander's face. Did he just...

"Um Euredice would you um do me the pleasure of going with me to Spring fest?"

That was what the girl thought she had heard. For a while, she was petrified, unable to process what those words meant. "E--tou... I... I..." It had seemed, Euredice had ran out of words. She didn't know how to respond to this at all. She had never been asked for the Festival before. Last year, the President had just sort of imposed that they should go together since they were President and Vice President after all. It was purely out of courtesy.

Now, with Alexzander, she could not tell what his reasons were for asking so suddenly. Last year, the boy had taken a very beautiful girl from Aphrodite's line. Although, he had ditched the girl right before the customary Dance of the Fireflies. In all honesty, the girl had expected him to go with another good-looking girl who will capture everyone else's attention. Not someone as plain and unnoticeable as her. As flattered as she was, she couldn't answer him right away.

Instead, the girl smiled at the boy, waving her hands in front of her. "A-alex-kun... what's with the sudden... Uhm... I thought I heard you ask me to the--" Her face went all red all of a sudden when she saw someone passing by. It was a girl with a mane of fiery red color and eyes as green as emeralds. She seemed to be lost by the way her eyes scanned the place uneasily. By now, the Chromwell girl had almost forgot about Alex asking her to the Fest, only to realize that the girl must've seen what just happened.

Her face could not have turned redder and she couldn't make herself look at the boy in the eyes. As much as she would not want to offend him, or worse, make him feel like she'd rejected his kindness because that was completely not the case, she couldn't bring herself to say yes to him when she knew that someone might be watching. Crossing her fingers behind her back, she closed her eyes and whispered, "Please don't let him be mad at me...

"A-anou..." she called the girl's attention. She must be new judging by the way her emerald gaze shifted with awe from one room to another. Thus, someone who might be needing her help. "Can I help you with something?"

Wϵ wiℓℓ ηϵvϵᴙ ϵvϵᴙ ℓϵąᴙη

Interesting Genius

Break *Combat Training and War Tactics*

Break led his student inside Theo's Tavern. This would have been the perfect opportunity to ask Theo about the missing children, but Theo was secretive. There wouldn't be anyway that Break would get something out of him. All Break was was a regular. A regular in the morning and a regular at night. He and Theo never exactly spoke, although one time, Theo had to help Break in the bathroom. He remembered that VERY embarrassing night when all his secrets spilt out to Theo. All his pain, regret, and loneliness. Just the thought of someone else knowing made Break sick. Of course, this was probably how Theo managed to gain knowledge on everyone.

Ignoring the urge to ask the owner, Break found himself in the corner of the room. It was morning so only a couple of people were there and that was just enough for Break. His student asked him sure to sit, but he pointed across the room, away from the 2 drunks. She obeyed without any complaints. The handsome teacher was given a drink by one of the workers and then it wasn't long before the three men were drunk. Still, the girl sat there awaiting for her next order.

"So...anyone ever heard of the Kidley family?" Break asked with a slight slur.

"Yeah! I live a few houses away. Man, they sure are some knuckle crackers!"

"I've heard of them. Mother too scared of the father and let's him do what he wants."

"So where do they live?" Break asked. The men gave the address away and that was when Break stood up, took the students hand, and headed for the Kidley home.

"Uhm...weren't you having fun? We're leaving so soon." She asked.

"I want you to sit here and do NOT move. Do you understand?" Break reeked of alcohol. The girl nodded. "Just to be safe. If anyone passes by, don't make a sound. I'll be right back."
The girl did just that, unaware that her beloved teacher was entering her house.

Break opened the door like it was his own home. Mr. Kidley raised his fist, but was kicked to the wall. Mrs. Kidley just stood there horrified.

"Now, now...we didn't even introduce ourselves." Break walked towards the father. "You must be the famous Kidley." He looked at him with his finger on his chin. "Not much."

"Who are you!?" The man asked getting up and throwing another lunch. This time, Break didn't move. "Well?!"

"...that wasn't very polite." In less than a second, Break had the man against the wall. The drunks' bandages on his left arm unraveled and large and very sharp scythe came out. The blade was against the man's throat. "I could kill you, you know that?" Break was enjoying g every bit of fear that this man had to offer. "If you put your hands on anyone again, I will come back and this time, I just might be too drunk to stop myself..." Break threw the man on the ground and walked away. "Hm...that was easy."

Break reached the tree which hid his student. She had questions but his only reply was "let's go back."

As they slowly headed towards the school, the girl asked Break what she was missing and that was when Break remembered. "Oh no...run!!" He and the confused student ran off towards Pantheon. "The Headmistress is going to kill me!"

I told you so...

"Shut up..."

"What's going on instructor?"

"I forgot...dorm assignments!"

Out of breath, they finally reached the gates. The student ran inside still while Break sat against the wall huffing and puffing. He lit a cigarette right afterwards ignoring the fact that it would just make things worse.

"Well...it should be an interesting year." After a few minutes, he headed back inside and went off he knew not where. But in the back of his mind, he had a twitching feeling, that even though Theo wouldn't give information so easily...he wondered if he should still have asked.

Inside, he passed quite a few students. Along the way were Amina, Alex, and Chromwell. And close to them was a new girl. He watched there eyes along with his hidden eye and cocked his eyebrow. "I am not dealing with love sick children..." Then he turned and walked away, not knowing where his feet were headed. He wasn't sure how it happened, but he had fallen asleep.

Break woke up and found himself on top of his desk. It's not like there was too much to do in the beginning. Students were getting ready to settle in. He tried to relax his breathing but even that was hard to do. His temper took a hold of him and using his own personal weapon sucked the life out of him, literally. "If I keep using this, I'll end up dead soon." His vision was starting to get a little hazy again. "I keep falling asleep...every time...more and more."

Do you have a death wish?!

"Guess so. It doesn't matter."

Break. Try o get up. Socialize a bit. If you are going to die, you're not dying feeling like that .

"Whatever," he said rolling his eyes. "It's fine if I die alone." Break sat against the wall where various weapons were hung. He forced himself to stand up and grabbed a spear."
With the long weapon, he tapped on wall with the sign of Hephaestus and 10 sparring partners appeared. He twirled the spear around his body and neck, attacking each and everyone of the lifeless fighters. "More..." He threw the spear back on the wall and grabbed a mace. Clicking the wall like the first time and 20 came out from the floor. "More."

you're overworking yourself...

Intellectual Seeker

User Image
User Image

Alistair felt warm and light. When he opened his eyes, he almost jumped up to his feet. It was a dream. Just a dream, Alistair.

It might be just a dream, but he'd been weird having dreams like those for a while now. He thought, it must mean something, anything. But forcing himself to brood on it just always made his head hurt. A drop of sweat trickled down his brow as he looked around, seeing that he was in his couch, inside the the living room of his bachelor's pad. From the kitchen he could hear the kettle whistling and just behind the table sat Marcus, arranging teacups on a plate, his folded wings dangerously brushing against the condiment tray and the liquor Alistair kept as display on his mini-bar.

"W-what happened, Mar-mar? Last time I remember we were in the old witch's office and she was yelling at us to get lost and then---" He gulped hard, his whole body shaking as he finally remembered what made him pass out and he almost did, again, if not for the pungent smell of jasmine tea permeating the whole living room.

The blonde teacher could only sprawl helplessly on the sofa, burying his now-scarlet face onto the throw-pillow, yelling, "Huwaaaah!!! Mar-mar, you b*****d! How could you do that?!! How could you?" He thrashed violently, both embarassed and angry. Well, not that angry. He never thought he could get really angry at his best friend. But sometimes, he just had to set boundaries. Marcus had always been odd in many ways one could imagine. This time, his joke wasn't funny anymore.

When he was done thrashing and ranting and throwing things such as his stuffed P*do-bear collections, he finally laid onto the floor, rolling to and fro like big a burito, muttering, "I can't believe it... my first kiss is with a boy. A boy!!! I hate you, Mar-mar! I hate you!" sounding and looking like a total whack.

Finally, exhaustion took over the young teacher and as he walked nonchalantly towards the sofa, he rubbed his temples and lifted his accusing glare to his roommate slash best friend slash molester, pointing a finger at him as he did. "Ready your wallet, you 'destroyer of all innocent dreams and pure hearts'! I'm drinking at Theo's until I can't tell the difference between a girl and a street post anymore and you're gonna pay for all of it!"

----------User Image

[ooc: had fun writing this. This is all your fault PIRATE!!! lol
I'm at: Teacher's Pad
With: Marcus
Doing: Crazy stuff, moping, contemplating on my virginity biggrin ]

↨ We both go down together
And stay there forever
Just tryin' to get up

Alyx Rodanthe's Partner

Fashionable Connoisseur

8,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Pirate King of the south
User Image

Alexzander Creek

Alex ground his Teeth but didn't say anything more than "Tsk" He leaned against the wall and Watched Euradice Ask the girl if she needed help. "Did he scare her. Did she just not like him that way and was way too nice to tell him to bugger off. He reached For his cigarettes he had carried the year before and groaned. Oh yeah Eureadice had said she didn't like smoking so he had quit. Last year he had gone with a pretty girl from Aprodites line but that was in a hope of making Eurdice jealous. Because before he could ask her she had agreed to go with that idiot of a student body president. He tapped his foot like he often did when annoyed. He had tryed to ask her out for two years and something always happened.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff