Welcome to Gaia! ::

Intellectual Seeker

User Image
User Image

Alistair could only shrug at Magistos' remark. Of course, he was right. Even in the old times, Hades had been shunned by the rest of the Olympians and having known that, he was aware too that the boy was going through the same now. After all, all that changed in the course of Olympian History were the people and not their ways.

However, he opposed this passionately considering that his co-teacher and friend was a descendant of the God of the Underworld himself. They might not get along most of the time but he was the closest thing to a brother Alistair had known. That reminds me... Where on earth is that guy? Must be late again. As always... he thought as he craned his neck to search for a familiar face. Then turning to Magistos, he let out yet another sigh which appeared to be a habit he had developed whenever he was not in his best mood.

"Now, now... Magi-kun. How should I put it? You just haven't found your person yet. Once you do, it will change your whole perspective.

The teacher smiled apologetically, unsure whether his words had made any sense to the boy. To think that this kid enjoys being with souls instead of humans... Just the thought of it sent shivers down his spine.

It wasn't that he had issues with creatures of the underworld. In fact, that hell hound Cerberus had been living outside his balcony for a few weeks now... which was not very convenient because he hated cleaning up the dog's mess. It was just that whenever he thought of souls, he knew he couldn't beat the crap out of them. He wouldn't even hit them. If he would have friends, he would have to feel them. Or give them a whack on the head whenever needed.

----------------------User Image

↨ We both go down together
And stay there forever
Just tryin' to get up

Quote:
SirFappington
Quote:
Pirate King of the south
User Image

Magistos De'Larose Aldersmit XIV
Descendant of Hades

Magistos' eyes dulled as he stared into the face of the teacher as he spoke to him. He couldn't help but feel disinterested and dis-involved in the conversation. The teacher should know just as well that Hades was a topic students dreaded and avoided even though none wished to admit the fact he was technically cheated of his right. He simply shook his head and moved a hand into the air. The souls around him moaned a bit before becoming the same blue soulfire he'd been playing with for the past few years. He smiled as the blue flames glittered in the room in front of him.

He then looked to the teacher as he mentioned that he find his special person because they were out there, and all manner of nonsense he'd given up on due to the fact that he'd just never found interest in other living beings as much as he did with the spirits of people long gone. He actually laughed again and the soulfire lifted up a bit in height before receding back down to orbs, and continued to spin through his fingertips. "Ha, it's not often that you get that speech. I'm sorry Mr. Alistair, but I can't say that there's a single person for me here. I can't say I'm interested." he said before he formed the flames into a single orb in his hand.

It wasn't when the teacher smiled in a rather apologetic manner, that Magistos snapped. He squeezed the fire in his hand and a ghostly wail filled the hall of Dionysus. His eyes changed from a wine to a blood red as he looked into the teacher to the point where it looked like he was staring into his soul. "Let me get one damn thing straight, SIR.....I am not upset about who or what I am. I don't need you smiling at me in that manner, in an attempt to make me feel better for any of that. I'm sorry for sounding rude to a teacher, but, no, I'm not sorry. Now please....Never again."

Dangerous Humorist

6,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
₪ Єuᴙϵɗiƈϵ Ҫнᴙѳოωϵℓℓ ₪
ᴆᴇᴤᴄᴇᴎᴆᴀᴎᴛ ᴓғ Ƿϵᴙşϵρнᴓᴎϵ
User Image

⌠ηѳ ѳηϵ iηşiɗϵ, ηѳ ąℓiɓiş
Mѳviηʛ ғąşтϵᴙ тнąη тнe şpϵϵɗ ѳf ℓiʛнт⌡

Upon hearing the Headmistress' announcement over the speakers, Euredice discretely withdrew from Trace's personal space, silently regretting her previous actions. Instead, she had started to mumble some hopefully plausible reason to excuse herself.

"Uhm... F-forget what I said. I'll j-just go now."

In a heartbeat, she scampered away from the boy and went on ushering the new students into the school. It was like herding a flock of sheep, being in her shoes now but she had most welcomed the responsibility. It was the best she could do. As they went deeper into the gardens, she made the flowers bloom and face the long procession of students while praying for a fair weather. In order to keep the students from straying, she raised her hand and summoned the vines and branches along the way. Every once in a while, the plants would move to nudge a child back in line.

"This way! P-please follow me, minna~!! Do not be afraid." Her voice was drowned by the ruckus and the chatter as the gates swung shut just as the last child had entered. And she could only do so much to make herself be heard.

She could only catch a breather when they had arrived into the Hall of Dionysus, making sure to seat every new student where they were comfortable. The president should be doing these things but he graduated last year and was now living in the reserve. As much as the former-president had relied on her before, she still doubted her abilities of keeping the whole student body organized.

"It's finally finished..." she breathed out as she had seated herself beside the Human Relations teacher, momentarily glancing at the purple-haired boy sitting right next to him.

Just as she felt the relief that everything would run smoothly, the Hades boy had, out of the blue, sent blue fire shooting all over the hall. The fire ricocheted against the domed ceiling and walls. Screams filled the hall, a stampede slowly forming along the walkways as the students tried to flee in terror.

"M-magistos-kun!" Eure's voice was small as she called out for the boy, memories of their first meeting coming back into mind. She was thirteen, like all the other newcomers. Besides that, she had been nothing but helpful, if not pushed over and she did not, even once, complain about doing tasks for other students. Despite the truth that people come to her for favors, she just liked to be wanted for once. To be needed.

"Don't waste your time Euredice," people around her would comment. "He's a Hades. You don't want to be seen around here with people like that.

Yet, this boy had kept to himself and distanced himself from others. If it was intended or just a product of consequence, Eure couldn't tell. But every day, the Chromwell girl would watch the boy from the corner of her eyes when she knew he wasn't looking, which was, most of the time. In all honesty, he made her wonder, because he had always seemed contented being alone, which was, what the girl was afraid of. That fear was one of the things she refused to face.

All those three years, she had wanted to approach him, talk to him but thought better of it because of the very same thing that was happening now. Still, as afraid as she was, she clenched her trembling fists on her sides and mustered the courage to speak.

"P-please... Please stop this...

⌠тѳѳᴋ ѳuᴙ ƈнąηƈϵ, ƈᴙąşнϵɗ ąηɗ ɓuᴙηϵɗ
Wϵ wiℓℓ ηϵvϵᴙ ϵvϵᴙ ℓϵąᴙη

⌠тѳѳᴋ ѳuᴙ ⌠ƈнąηƈϵ, ƈᴙąşнϵɗ ąηɗ ɓuᴙηϵɗ
Wϵ wiℓℓ ηϵvϵᴙ ϵvϵᴙ ℓϵąᴙη

Intellectual Seeker

User Image
User Image

Neither the flying blue flames, nor the Hades boy's tone made the blonde teacher flinch. He figured, fighting fire with fire wouldn't work with these kind of students. Besides, he'd seen worse than this in his previous years of teaching. Classes hadn't started yet and he already actually had to reprimand a student. Plus, he would hate using his abilities on the students.

With an indifferent sniff, he scratched the side of his brows, fixing his glasses on place. "What a pain. I'm going to hear from old lady for this for sure..." he muttered to himself, pertaining to the Headmistress. As much as he despised confronting students like Magistos, it seemed to Alistair that it could not be helped.

Now, hearing the Vice President bravely speak to the boy she had always seemed to avoid for the last few years, he could only smile inwardly, his disposition changing all of a sudden. Now, that's new... The Chromwell girl being bullied and incredibly shy had an appeal to him, him, being one of the few girls in school besides the Headmistress who didn't squeal at his presence and look at him with goo-goo eyes.

Instead of intervening, the young teacher decided he should see first what would happen, thinking this might actually make the start of the school year a bit interesting. Laughing happily, he stood up and waved at the white-haired girl with enthusiasm, his cerulean eyes almost glistening.

"Way to go Eure-chaaan~!!!"

And stay there forever
Just tryin' to get up
fUser Image

Descendant of Hades

Magistos' eyes turned to their regular color as he noticed a rather odd voice. It was quiet, almost timid as it spoke. His wine-red eyes moved to see the Chromwell girl standing before him, his face a mixture of surprise and disgust as he heard the fear in her voice. He'd never thought he would have to listen to a girl talk to him in such a manner. It was almost unheard of. He'd been feared....and treated differently, but this was the very epitome of all of that. He'd seen the girl around, taking glances at him when she thought he wasn't looking, but he never in a thousand years thought it was out of this level of fear. The kind of fear that would make her stutter as she did when just asking him to simply stop doing something.

He walked up to the Chromwell girl and looked at her a bit before staring into her eyes, completely ignoring the teacher at this point. He was a decent distance away, but it could be considered that he was close, possibly a bit too close. He stared into her eyes, a blank expression on his face for a short while before speaking. "I never once thought.......I never once thought somebody would be so afraid of me for who I was that they'd have to stutter when talking to me, and speak with such a fearful tone." He then scanned the girl's face looking for something, he wasn't even sure what, but just something other than fear. He just upset himself further. "You people are crazy....you know what? No. If you people want to talk to me, or even deal with me as it seems you people don't know how...why not just treat me like a person? Yes I'm a descendant of Hades, yes I enjoy spirits more than people, but you guys don't give me much choice do you?"

That was the last thing he said before he pushed passed the girl, bumping her shoulder. As he walked away he mumbled under his breath, "And you think I'm the dark one...." before walking off. He didn't know exactly where he was going, but he sighed and found a spirit. Just another wandering soul that probably got taken out of Hades with him like a few others. He found a nice staircase and sat down, motioning the spirit to sit down with him. He then began conversing with it. Talking about good times, bad times, and all manner of stories about the life it led before it's death. He then smiled a bit as he spoke, grateful for the company at this point. He wasn't sure how upset people would be about him missing the mandatory meeting in the hall, but he couldn't say he cared at this point. He genuinely felt a bit insulted by everything.

tsubame_shim

Alyx Rodanthe's Partner

Fashionable Connoisseur

8,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Pirate King of the south
User Image

President of Student Discipline Committee
Alexzander Creek

After the Announcement went off Alex sighed and went inside to let miss Vice presdent deal with the Hades kid. He Had work to do . His jobs was to make sure the students behaved on their way to class. He sited a few kids for running in the halls. As he continued his work he got mostly also helped with directing people to classes in his own fashion of being completly rude and overbearing to them.

Alyx Rodanthe's Partner

Fashionable Connoisseur

8,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image

Marcus Warlock Advanced Power Mastry

Marcus Warlock was just strolling through the school grounds watching his students interact. When he saw the Younger Hades loseing himself anger for just a few comments he followed the boy. "Magi Why so angry little brother" He refer to all of his Hades students as siblings. Because they were sibllings in every sense there were just a bunch of them. "YOu should not have let your anger get the best of you." He scolded the younger man kindly "As you said we Hades do not have the best reputaion and you did not help it just now."
fUser Image

Descendant of Hades

Magistos was sitting upon the steps as he talked with the spirit. Content with his own little world on the stairs where he didn't have to deal with the other students face to face. He could be content with being the number one student from an academic standpoint and not be near them after class hours. That was probably the best at that point. He did make an entire hall of students run away in terror screaming. That would also most likely come back to n** him in the bud. He simply let out another one of his sighs as he motioned with his hand to the spirit. The spirit simply gave him a ghostly smile and departed. Fading away until nothing was left behind.

Magistos looked up to the one teacher who held the same descendancy as his own. He stared at the man, well the descendant for not only did he have the same pointed ears that Magistos was "blessed" with, but he also had a rather large set of wings. It wasn't really hard to guess where the man gained his powers and from whom he descended. He's pretty much what you'd expect of anything. He simply let out another sigh before speaking to the man. "I'm not angry, nor was it anger. It was more-so pride and greed. The few personilaty traits we get from the old guy....", he said to the man, his red-wine eyes looking more into him than at him.

He then looked about and stared into the man again, looking at his eyes before looking away again. "I wasn't wrong I'll have you know. People feel they can pity us or feel bad for us due to the situation we're in. It's not right, and you know it." Was all he said before shutting his mouth, little blue orbs of soulfire dancing around his hand again as his eyes twinkled with the blue light of the flames. "I can't really say I'll ever be wrong for acting the way I did, school rules or not. It is just demeaning and belittling. I won't stand for any of it." he said before making a zip motion over his lips, as if he had no more to say.

Pirate King of the south

Alyx Rodanthe's Partner

Fashionable Connoisseur

8,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Pirate King of the south
User Image

Marcus Warlock Advanced Power Mastry

Marcus sat next to the younger man and pulled out a magic version of a elctric ciggerete in the form of a pipe. "Pride and greed are fine when used right Magi. I am not getting onto you for school rules even though I should being your teacher. I'm saying you can overcome this and forge your own path. When I was in school here I had the same problems as you and slightly worse. I was a prodgy of sorts so I was much younger then my peers as well as the fact I couldn't touch others without hurting them. I have been given a gift thhat few decedants of hades ever get. The touch of pain I am built to torture and destroy. But rather then let the preconceved notions of my peers bother me I overcame them. You can to Magi if you use your head and work at it. I was a fourteen year old child when I graduated here with have overcome the misconceptions about out kind. " he stood up puffing on his pipe. "Whats you excuse. By getting out of hand like you did you prove them wrong. You also now are gpoing to be watched by The Student Dicepline Commitee Presdent for you little outburst and that boy dosn'tstop he is a hound and you gave him a bone to chew you and that zeus kid"

Dangerous Humorist

6,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
₪ Єuᴙϵɗiƈϵ Ҫнᴙѳოωϵℓℓ ₪
ᴆᴇᴤᴄᴇᴎᴆᴀᴎᴛ ᴓғ Ƿϵᴙşϵρнᴓᴎϵ
User Image

With her body still shaking, Euredice could not even move as Magistos shoved past her. She had been wanting to say something to him for a long time. But her tears were on the brink of falling that she had to clamp her mouth shut and try to compose herself.

At first, she thought it was fear, and perhaps it was, considering that their ancestors had a deep sad history. And fear of rejection, such as this. But then, she realized it was the fact that they were somehow alike, forced into the companies of people and souls which they did not truly belong. She could not blame consequence. It was more of a choice for both of them because in the company of those beings, like her, Magistos must have felt the comfort he so needed.

"I... I am sorry..." she whispered blankly. She was sorry, not for trying to talk to him that way, but for not trying to do so in the past.

The Chromwell girl could only be thankful that her council had already managed to calm the other students down. Or else, the President of the Disciplinary committee would raise hell over this. And that, would not be good for both Magistos and Alexzander. Speaking of the devil, she could see the Ares boy now, rallying the students back to their places. And as weak her knees had felt, she sucked in a breath, blinked away the mist from her eyes and nodded to him without a word.

⌠ooc:

Wϵ wiℓℓ ηϵvϵᴙ ϵvϵᴙ ℓϵąᴙη

Alyx Rodanthe's Partner

Fashionable Connoisseur

8,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Pirate King of the south
Pirate King of the south
User Image

Alexzander Creek

Alex walled over to the Cromwell looking slightly worried "Are you ok Euredice." She looked really scared. He looked really worried. Under all his Growl and bite he really was nice just no one took time to see that.

Intellectual Seeker

User Image
User Image

After the scene has ended and the Hades boy had stormed his way out of the hall, the blond teacher shook his head in disappointment. "Tsk... Magi-kun. Always pushing away people. Even those who actually care about you," he muttered under his breath as he made his way to the Chromwell girl, who appeared petrified and in the brink of tears.

Sighing deeply, Alistair's hand moved to give the girl a pat on the head. There was something about this ashen-haired girl that reminded him of his little sister. Always working hard to please others even at her own expense. Sensitive and kind-hearted.

"Such a crybaby,"
he smirked, disheveling Euredice's hair. "Good work for your first try, Eure-chan. That boy's a handful, really. Don't be so hard on yourself. A'right... I'll treat you a root beer float at Theo's next time."

He couldn't blame the girl for having such an inferiority complex. That tragic history of their ancestors might have been working its way through these kids. After all, Hades kidnapped Persephone and took her to the Underworld where no one else could save her. And to add insult to injury, he forced her to be his wife. Now, upon spotting the all high and mighty president of the disciplinary committee, Alistair waved to him with a friendly smile.

"Oi, Alex! Come and make yourself useful here!" he called out to him, giving the boy a secret wink before heading outside to look for Magistos. He didn't have to go far when he overheard Marcus talking some sense into the boy. The raven-haired teacher was his sempai when he was still a student, but Alistair had witnessed everything he'd been through. Of all people, Marcus would be the best person to deal with the boy.

With a smile, Alistair stopped in his tracks, chuckling quietly, hiding behind the turn to the stairwell as to not make his presence known. This once, he'd let his winged friend do all the work. Good luck with that, you tardy son of a gun. You'll need it.

And stay there forever
Just tryin' to get up

[ooc: I'll be posting later as the server to commence the welcoming ceremony. We are doing awesome by the way and expect new faces to come by soon]

Quote:
Pirate King of the south
Quote:
SirFappington
Quote:
Wolf Road

Dangerous Humorist

6,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
₪ Єuᴙϵɗiƈϵ Ҫнᴙѳოωϵℓℓ ₪
ᴆᴇᴤᴄᴇᴎᴆᴀᴎᴛ ᴓғ Ƿϵᴙşϵρнᴓᴎϵ
User Image

When Alexzander approached the Chromwell girl and asked her if she was okay, she nodded and mustered her biggest smile. It wasn't her to get all weepy like this. "Don't mind me, Alex-kun. A--ha-ha... I'm okay," she chuckled wryly, waving her hands in front of her in an overly-energetic manner, both thankful and relieved that Alex was with her. If it was because of the boy's concern or the fact that he wasn't out there to trail Magistos was still unclear to the girl.

That was completely unnecessary for the blonde teacher to call out to Alexzander so boisterously after trying to bribe her with a glass of root beer. For some reason, Alistair had always been very kind to her to the point that other students would ask her if the two of them had some secret forbidden relationship. Through the years, Eure had learned to laugh at all of those rumors.

"S-sensei... You don't have to," she would reply to the teacher's offer. But then, knowing him, Eure was sure he wouldn't take no for an answer.

Smiling, the girl turned to the head of the disciplinary committee. "Yosh! Let's get the students back to their seats then. The ceremony is about to start soon."

⌠тѳѳᴋ ѳuᴙ ƈнąηƈϵ, ƈᴙąşнϵɗ ąηɗ ɓuᴙηϵɗ
Wϵ wiℓℓ ηϵvϵᴙ ϵvϵᴙ ℓϵąᴙη

Wϵ wiℓℓ ηϵvϵᴙ ϵvϵᴙ ℓϵąᴙη

Alyx Rodanthe's Partner

Fashionable Connoisseur

8,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image

Alexzander Creek

Alex Nodded "Yeah lets do this" HE starts rounding up students and sending them back to his. When he was done he went back to the Cromwell "Lets head for the Committee seats"

Dangerous Humorist

6,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
₪ Єuᴙϵɗiƈϵ Ҫнᴙѳოωϵℓℓ ₪
ᴆᴇᴤᴄᴇᴎᴆᴀᴎᴛ ᴓғ Ƿϵᴙşϵρнᴓᴎϵ
User Image

With Alexzander's invitation for her to come with him to the council seats, she answered him with a smile. No matter how upset she might have felt because of what happened earlier, she couldn't blame Magistos. If anyone, it was herself who should take all the responsibility. And knowing this, she shouldn't let her emotions get in the way of her job. Plus, having something to do would get her mind off of her blunder.

With a smile, she led the last of the young boys Alex had brought to her. "There. Don't worry. Your stay here's going to be worthwhile." Then, upon hearing Alexzander call her to sit with him at the Council stands, she could only submissively follow the boy.

As she walked, behind him, she kept her gaze down. What good was she if she couldn't even execute such simple tasks without stumbling on her words? All this time, she had been nothing but weak and people wouldn't see worth in her if she kept this up.

"Alex-kun," she started, sounding hesitant. "What happened back there... I know I've told you to let me handle it... b-but I failed. It's an inexcusable thing. S-so... I apologize."

⌠ooc: will be back very soon. Have to prep lunch smile

Wϵ wiℓℓ ηϵvϵᴙ ϵvϵᴙ ℓϵąᴙη

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out