Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaia name: Sailormoonshine1234
Name: Kana
Appearance:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Dorm#:9 (Triple)
Classes: Algebra, Latin, Art, English, Science, and Karate
Bio: Kana is an almost normal girl, being able to talk ot animals. She keeps a grey cat with black stripes in her dorm room named Buffy, trying to keep her a secret. She also keeps a bird-like creature, named Koboshi. Otherwise, she can be a bit ditzy and shy, and works part time to earn money for herself and others.
Out her window she had a great view of the park behind the school. As she watched the little kids on the playground and their parents watching them she though of her dad. He was so buys and didn't have any time for her... So thats why she was here.
Shoru walks inside the dormitory looking for his dorm room.Wonder if anyones here in the dormitory.
she walked to her dorm unlocked the door and walked in.
((Are we alloud to have magic ability? If so could I change my profile?))
Keta walked over to her dresser and blew dust off the top of it. The dust made her sneeze. She opend the droor and looked inside. Thank god. It was empty.
Keta threw her duffle bag on her bed and opend it up talking out all her clothes and putting them into te dresser. When she was finished she took off the sheets off her bed and her future roomate's. They need to be washed... She threw them in a pile near the door.
..tama..the..cat..
((Are we alloud to have magic ability? If so could I change my profile?))
Keta walked over to her dresser and blew dust off the top of it. The dust made her sneeze. She opend the droor and looked inside. Thank god. It was empty.

((no magic abilities))
((I have to go do home work... If this thread is still alive I'll be back. ^^; ))
*Continues walking and finds my dorm.Opens my dorm door and puts my stuff away then walks outside onto campus*
Gaia name: Adrian Salas
Name: Adrian
Appearance: Red hair, about Five feet tall, Puny, Delicate features and sharp green eyes.
Dorm#: 2 (double)
Classes:
Metal Shop
Algebra 2
English 2
P.E.
Programming (Advanced)
Wood Shop
Bio: Hah None for you!
Shoru goes sits under a cherry blossom tree.*yawns*im hungry i might as well eat my lunch now*
*Pulls out my lunch and begins to eat my lunch*
*finishes my lunch and gets up to go to my dorm*
*enters my dorm and falls asleep in my bed*
*leaves my dorm and walks around the school looking for something to do*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items