Welcome to Gaia! ::

Maihime took her staff up off the ground and teleported to another tree and sat at the top limb. "This place is not so bad..."
x Maihime Puppet x
DefiledMystery
x Maihime Puppet x
DefiledMystery
x Maihime Puppet x
DefiledMystery
x Maihime Puppet x
DefiledMystery
Jenn smiled slightly at Maihime. "I'm Jennifer-- Jenn for short." After a brief pause, it being obvious she was trying to think of something to say, she asked, "How are you?" enunciating each word carefully, and tilting her head with genuine interest.
"I'm doing as good as always. What about you?"

Jenn tilted her head. "Fairly well, I suppose. Not exactly thrilled to be back at school."
I've been homeschooled all my life, so this is new for me."

"Homeschooled? Really? I've never been homeschooled. I've read about it before... why did you stop?" Jenn asked, obviously interested now. "It's better for your education."
Well, I barely ever left the castle I lived in with my family so they decided to send me on a "vacation".

Jenn's eyes opened wide. "You used to live in a castle? I... don't remember what my home is like. I've been in boarding schools all my life." She sighed slightly. "All I get from my dad is his house in the summer to inhabit on my lonesome and a letter for Christmas." To Jet, she said genuinely, "You're really good."
"My father is the ruler of southern China. It amazes me how the other leaders allow a dog-demon to rule humans. Anyways, I am only going to be here for a year or so..." Maihime looked around at everyone examing them.

Jenn laughed. "People would let anyone rule them if they had the money. Look at that guy in America. What's his name again? Oh... Bush," she laughed slightly. "Americans are rather peculiar sometimes." It was at this point that her strong British accent really became noticeable. "So why are you only going to be here for a year or so?"
-smiles and looks around at the others-
-spots Jet and Rika under another tree and walks over-
-to both of them- hi there.
Ayaka focused on Maihime. Even though she knew none of their names, she kept taking her notes.
She took a polaroid camera out of her bag, and took Maihime's picture with it.

TechiNerd_21's Husband

6,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Amayalyn
FlameJet
*starting to blush some more goes to a different tree and starts trying to stop blushing while playing a soft tune on his guitar*

*Quietly walks over to where Jet moved and sits next to him, not saying anything*

*sees her but dosen't say anything still blushing slightly plays his guitar*
kotukidd9

*looks up silently at him and then turns head, looking off into space*
DefiledMystery
x Maihime Puppet x
DefiledMystery
x Maihime Puppet x
DefiledMystery
x Maihime Puppet x
DefiledMystery
x Maihime Puppet x
DefiledMystery
Jenn smiled slightly at Maihime. "I'm Jennifer-- Jenn for short." After a brief pause, it being obvious she was trying to think of something to say, she asked, "How are you?" enunciating each word carefully, and tilting her head with genuine interest.

Jenn tilted her head. "Fairly well, I suppose. Not exactly thrilled to be back at school."

"Homeschooled? Really? I've never been homeschooled. I've read about it before... why did you stop?" Jenn asked, obviously interested now. "It's better for your education."
Well, I barely ever left the castle I lived in with my family so they decided to send me on a "vacation".

Jenn's eyes opened wide. "You used to live in a castle? I... don't remember what my home is like. I've been in boarding schools all my life." She sighed slightly. "All I get from my dad is his house in the summer to inhabit on my lonesome and a letter for Christmas." To Jet, she said genuinely, "You're really good."
"My father is the ruler of southern China. It amazes me how the other leaders allow a dog-demon to rule humans. Anyways, I am only going to be here for a year or so..." Maihime looked around at everyone examing them.

Jenn laughed. "People would let anyone rule them if they had the money. Look at that guy in America. What's his name again? Oh... Bush," she laughed slightly. "Americans are rather peculiar sometimes." It was at this point that her strong British accent really became noticeable. "So why are you only going to be here for a year or so?"
Maihime teleported back to Jenn and answered her question. "Well, my family doesn't want me to be gone for too long. I lead an overprotected life." Maihime sighed a bit.

TechiNerd_21's Husband

6,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
kotukidd9

uh hello how r u?
x Maihime Puppet x
DefiledMystery
x Maihime Puppet x
DefiledMystery
x Maihime Puppet x
DefiledMystery
x Maihime Puppet x
DefiledMystery
x Maihime Puppet x
DefiledMystery

Maihime teleported back to Jenn and answered her question. "Well, my family doesn't want me to be gone for too long. I lead an overprotected life." Maihime sighed a bit.

Softly, almost to herself, Jenn sighed. "At least they care..."
Maihime teleported to the tree that Ayaka was in and stared. "...."
FlameJet
kotukidd9

uh hello how r u?

*snaps confused stare off of Rika and smiles at Jet* I'm pretty good, how about you?
Ayaka immediately closed the notebook with the polaroid inside and jammed it into her bag.

"..." She stared back at Maihime.

TechiNerd_21's Husband

6,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
kotukidd9
FlameJet
kotukidd9

uh hello how r u?

*snaps confused stare off of Rika and smiles at Jet* I'm pretty good, how about you?

pretty good
Ayaka K.
Ayaka immediately closed the notebook with the polaroid inside and jammed it into her bag.

"..." She stared back at Maihime.
Maihime then hopped up to where Ayaka was at. "So, I see you are studying everyone." Maihime looked towards the ground and awaited Ayaka's reply.
FlameJet
kotukidd9
FlameJet
kotukidd9

uh hello how r u?

pretty good

that's good to hear. name's Kotaku, you can just call me 'K' for short *holds out hand to shake Jet's* what's your name?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff