Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kotaku smiles and looks around. He sees the group of people and walks over. he runs his fingers through his hair and somewhat blushes nervously. "hi."
Maihime noticed that Ayaka was up in another tree. "....."
kotukidd9
Kotaku smiles and looks around. He sees the group of people and walks over. he runs his fingers through his hair and somewhat blushes nervously. "hi."
"Hello!" Maihime said with excitement. whee "There's actual people here!"
Ayaka almost filled an entire page with notes.
"Hm. This, really isn't enough information. I'll need to watch them each while they're alone..."

TechiNerd_21's Husband

6,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
*sits under the tree blushing slightly while playing his guitar*
x Maihime Puppet x
kotukidd9
"Hello!" Maihime said with excitement. whee "There's actual people here!"

whee "i guess that's a good thing" he said laughing quietly
Ayaka K.
Ayaka almost filled an entire page with notes.
"Hm. This, really isn't enough information. I'll need to watch them each while they're alone..."
Maihime heard what Ayaka said despite the far distance between them. Then Maihime looked at her and shouted, "Now you wouldn't want to do that? eek Would you?"

TechiNerd_21's Husband

6,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
*starting to blush some more goes to a different tree and starts trying to stop blushing while playing a soft tune on his guitar*
x Maihime Puppet x
DefiledMystery
x Maihime Puppet x
DefiledMystery
x Maihime Puppet x
DefiledMystery
Jenn smiled slightly at Maihime. "I'm Jennifer-- Jenn for short." After a brief pause, it being obvious she was trying to think of something to say, she asked, "How are you?" enunciating each word carefully, and tilting her head with genuine interest.
"I'm doing as good as always. What about you?"

Jenn tilted her head. "Fairly well, I suppose. Not exactly thrilled to be back at school."
I've been homeschooled all my life, so this is new for me."

"Homeschooled? Really? I've never been homeschooled. I've read about it before... why did you stop?" Jenn asked, obviously interested now. "It's better for your education."
Well, I barely ever left the castle I lived in with my family so they decided to send me on a "vacation".

Jenn's eyes opened wide. "You used to live in a castle? I... don't remember what my home is like. I've been in boarding schools all my life." She sighed slightly. "All I get from my dad is his house in the summer to inhabit on my lonesome and a letter for Christmas." To Jet, she said genuinely, "You're really good."
"Ha, all the men here are a bit shy. I am completely amazed. ^_^"
x Maihime Puppet x

i try not to be ^ ^
Ayaka heard Maihime. "She's probobly the most like a leader out of all of them..." She said quietly, as she scribbled a few more things down.
She didn't look at Mahime...it seemed as if she was completely ignoring what they said, and was only watching their actions.
FlameJet
*starting to blush some more goes to a different tree and starts trying to stop blushing while playing a soft tune on his guitar*

*Quietly walks over to where Jet moved and sits next to him, not saying anything*
DefiledMystery
x Maihime Puppet x
DefiledMystery
x Maihime Puppet x
DefiledMystery
x Maihime Puppet x
DefiledMystery
Jenn smiled slightly at Maihime. "I'm Jennifer-- Jenn for short." After a brief pause, it being obvious she was trying to think of something to say, she asked, "How are you?" enunciating each word carefully, and tilting her head with genuine interest.
"I'm doing as good as always. What about you?"

Jenn tilted her head. "Fairly well, I suppose. Not exactly thrilled to be back at school."
I've been homeschooled all my life, so this is new for me."

"Homeschooled? Really? I've never been homeschooled. I've read about it before... why did you stop?" Jenn asked, obviously interested now. "It's better for your education."
Well, I barely ever left the castle I lived in with my family so they decided to send me on a "vacation".

Jenn's eyes opened wide. "You used to live in a castle? I... don't remember what my home is like. I've been in boarding schools all my life." She sighed slightly. "All I get from my dad is his house in the summer to inhabit on my lonesome and a letter for Christmas." To Jet, she said genuinely, "You're really good."
"My father is the ruler of southern China. It amazes me how the other leaders allow a dog-demon to rule humans. Anyways, I am only going to be here for a year or so..." Maihime looked around at everyone examing them.
kotukidd9
x Maihime Puppet x

i try not to be ^ ^
whee "Hehehe..."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items