Welcome to Gaia! ::

FlameJet
x Maihime Puppet x
FlameJet
x Maihime Puppet x
Maihime walked towards Jet and placed her staff on the ground. "Hello there. My name is Maihime, and you?"

oh hello m-my name is Jet
"Do I make you nervous?" Maihime laughed a bit. "Don't worry, I don't bite too hard."

uh sorry
Maihime sat in front of Jenn and Jet. "Don't worry about it. n_n Do you know of any teachers here?"
Jenn smiled slightly at Maihime. "I'm Jennifer-- Jenn for short." After a brief pause, it being obvious she was trying to think of something to say, she asked, "How are you?" enunciating each word carefully, and tilting her head with genuine interest.
Rika stood silently, watching the group of people. She didn't move towards them, but wasn't so far away that they couldn't see her. Shee just stood and watched, unmoving.

TechiNerd_21's Husband

6,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
x Maihime Puppet x
FlameJet
x Maihime Puppet x
FlameJet
x Maihime Puppet x
Maihime walked towards Jet and placed her staff on the ground. "Hello there. My name is Maihime, and you?"

"Do I make you nervous?" Maihime laughed a bit. "Don't worry, I don't bite too hard."

uh sorry
Maihime sat in front of Jenn and Jet. "Don't worry about it. n_n Do you know of any teachers here?"

uh no not really

TechiNerd_21's Husband

6,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
*plays his guitar silently*
DefiledMystery
Jenn smiled slightly at Maihime. "I'm Jennifer-- Jenn for short." After a brief pause, it being obvious she was trying to think of something to say, she asked, "How are you?" enunciating each word carefully, and tilting her head with genuine interest.
"I'm doing as good as always. What about you?"
x Maihime Puppet x
DefiledMystery

Jenn tilted her head. "Fairly well, I suppose. Not exactly thrilled to be back at school."
Maihime noticed another person nearby. "Ah, the more the merrier." Maihime then signed for Ayaka to come to the tree everyone else was at.
DefiledMystery
x Maihime Puppet x
DefiledMystery

Jenn tilted her head. "Fairly well, I suppose. Not exactly thrilled to be back at school."
I've been homeschooled all my life, so this is new for me."

TechiNerd_21's Husband

6,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
x Maihime Puppet x
Maihime noticed another person nearby. "Ah, the more the merrier." Maihime then signed for Ayaka to come to the tree everyone else was at.

*slightly blushes while palying his guitar as he isn't used to be near people much less a group of girls*
FlameJet
x Maihime Puppet x
FlameJet
x Maihime Puppet x
FlameJet
x Maihime Puppet x

uh sorry

uh no not really
"I see..."
x Maihime Puppet x
DefiledMystery
x Maihime Puppet x
DefiledMystery

"Homeschooled? Really? I've never been homeschooled. I've read about it before... why did you stop?" Jenn asked, obviously interested now. "It's better for your education."
Ayaka, looked around, and went to a different tree.
After pushing on it, and deciding it was sturdy, she climbed it and sat on one of the branches, watching the others, and writing in a notebook.
(hope i'm not to late to join)

name: Kotaku
Appearance: short, black hair and ocean blue eyes.
Personality: outgoing, has a hard time keeping things serious.
Weapon: Long sword
Room #: 10
DefiledMystery
x Maihime Puppet x
DefiledMystery
x Maihime Puppet x
DefiledMystery

"Homeschooled? Really? I've never been homeschooled. I've read about it before... why did you stop?" Jenn asked, obviously interested now. "It's better for your education."
Well, I barely ever left the castle I lived in with my family so they decided to send me on a "vacation".

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff