Welcome to Gaia! ::

Enduring Friend

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.███ ▌║ αDHELINA ɧELLSTRAND

リテルスドド LE TILLS DӦD- »
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
      Action :: Sitting in the gym, apologizing for the others, and voting for Momo.
      Sound :: Hammock Song

Movement to mark out modest miniature model of might and mercy maintains mobility.X XX

Adhelina stayed sleepily silent for most of the debriefing, listening as Daisuke, Reiki, and the others recounted the events of the mission, each colorful about it in their own way. The Swede had little to add herself, and was more than happy to let others take the full credit. However, the mention of others missing actually provoked a response from the dozing redhead. If she had known, she would have been less hasty to take a nap and would've went after them.
        "Kobayashi-sensei." Adhelina interjected, "I apologise if this seems arrogant but ... I will take full responsibility for the others' absences." While she hadn't moved from her crosslegged seat, she had tipped forward, fists to the floor and head bowed, her long, red ponytail dangling past her neck.
        "Though perhaps it is not my place, I feel a certain level of accountability. My position as president of the ISA affords certain authority that, if I had perhaps had the foresight to use it, might have prevented their dereliction." It was really the only excuse she could think of to take some of the blame, and hopefully keep the others out of too much trouble. But for a startling change, the Swede sounded uncharacteristically serious.
        "I apologise for the interruption." She concluded, pulling out her own tablet - thankfully no worse for the wear despite her crash landing. Though the screen was a bit scuffed.

Presented with the choices, her selection was almost certain, but she hesitated despite it. Finger hovering over the screen, Adhelina stared at Derrick's portrait. He certainly needed some work in the Swede's humblest of opinions, but at least he had come in with some sort of game plan, regardless of his attitude on the matter. She was tempted to give him a chance but, ultimately, her finger soberly shifted towards Momoe's portrait. While perhaps not one to jump at the prospect, Momoe was certainly perhaps one of the more respected figures in the group, and that kind of thing went a long way. Not to mention her shrewd, patient, careful nature and abilities made her an excellent candidate. Chewing her inner cheek, the redhead jabbed at Momoe, officially selecting her.

Now all there was to do was wait.

Devoted Lionheart

User Image

User Image
The Crimson Devil

Health: 100/100 -- Theme: High Voltage

When you've got nothing left to protect...

Daisuke nudged Reiki as their teacher mentioned she was aware of who he was. "She knows my name~! Bro, she's totally into me." he whispered jokingly to his brother. Immediately, as she ordered him to sit down and be silent, he bowed respectfully. "Yes ma'am! Right away ma'am!" he said, playing along and seating himself in one of the empty chairs. As Kobayashi sensei instructed them to hand in a full report he raised his hand with a curious expression. "Ah, well see, Kobayashi sensei, I mean, I'm not exactly a direct part of the team and all, soooo....does that mean I don't hafta?" he asked, work was something he tended to shy away from. And something Reiki hated, who flipped a nearby table in a groggy, irrational outburst. "Bullshit! I just told you what happened!" he cried out, before suddenly grabbing the table before it hit the ground, slowly easing it back to a normal position and sitting down as though it had never happened to begin with, apparently in a last-second attempt to avoid the strict teacher's wrath. The rebellious brother merely sat there with his arms folded listening to Kobayashi sensei until it came time to vote.

Obviously, as Daisuke wasn't actually part of the team, he couldn't vote. But, that wouldn't stop him trying to influence Reiki's vote. Leaning in he peered over his brother's shoulder at his datapad. "Ooh, ooh! Reiki-san! You should vote for that cute girl with the bow in her hair. Oh wait, maybe the fancy one who can speak that crazy language - english? No wait they can both speak that, so exotic~ Wait no, you want exotic, you should vote for that Anima lady~!" he advised, his incessant pestering gradually making Reiki less and less patient until he hastily punched in one of the options with a growl of frustration. "Or, y'know. Adi-senpai's cool too." Daisuke concluded, before his brother shoved him away with an angry grunt. There was a somewhat awkward silence as the students waited for the final score to come in. "Saaaaay, would any of you ladies happen to be free after this? Oh, you're counted in that too, Kobayashi sensei. I mean, you're just a woman like any other off the clock, and that makes me a simple, handsome, unassuming young man." he said with a wink, offering to spend time with any of the female members, not that he exactly expected any of them to entertain the idea.

...All you want to do is destroy.

Kyoutsu's Waifu

Magical Lunatic

11,775 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • First step to fame 200

User Image
◆ ◆ AZA'ZEL // MAMORU SHIBATA ◆ ◆
◆ ◆ THE SILENT STORM ◆ ◆

Health:◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆ 100%

If ever Aza’zel was uncomfortable or angry, he rarely showed it in a recognizable way. There was little visible response to Daisuke’s words, but an observant eye may have caught the way his eyes seemed to flicker without an added glare from the light. “First off, I don’t lurk kid, I linger. There’s a very serious difference that could be the defining line on whether or not you get laid. Second, yes I’d have to agree it’s just something about those authoritative figures that make my toes curl.” The grin he then produced was downright X rated before he took a seat as well. “As for information; a true master never leaves room for error and checks his list twice. If there are important details to be uncovered, there’s no question I’ll figure out everything. Patience, my friend, before long I promise you I’ll know exactly where everyone stands on the battlefield.”

Aza’zel barely tuned into the details, or lack of, about the group’s battle since he’d been able to witness pretty much all of it. That and the fact that their descriptions barely explained anything and painted the dullest picture his mind ever saw. When Lilliad stopped her heel for silence and attention, he didn’t even flinch. In fact, he’d been too preoccupied trying to figure out what tonight’s game would be. When Reiki attempted to throw a tantrum but swiftly changed his mind, he couldn’t help but taunt the boy. “Now now Reiki Kun, you’d catch so many more flies with honey instead of vinegar. Why don’t you take a page from Dai kun on dealing with the ladies?”

Fweep's Widow

Aged Sex Symbol

User Image

nyanya ttt t t t t t t t t t t t t
          turtle
          turtlet━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
          kokorokokokorokokrorkokrorororor ♔: CAN YOU TEACH ME HOW TO FEEL REAL!? .. &°can you turn my -- p o w e r ██ ⋮off and let the drum beat↪ ❖DROP
          turtle
                User Image
                  ttt█████████████████████tt ████████████
                  turtle◞*BETTER TO BE HATED THAN TO BE LOVED FOR WHAT YOUR NOT
                  thegreeneturtlethegreeneturtlethegreene━━━━━━ttt ♥♥♥tt ✪✪✪tt ♥♥♥tt ━━━━━━
                  turtle
                  ttt :::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::::::::::::
                  turtle IT'S OKAY TO ADMIT YOU'VE GOT A WEAK SPOT YOU DON'T ALWAYS HAVE TO BE ON TOP
                  thegreeneturtle YOU ARE SO MAGNETIC YOU PICK UP ALL THE PINS
                  turtle
                  turtle ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
                  turtle
                  thegreeneturtle███ : o1tt▪▪ ❛Estellerise Celestica Aurumtttttt ▪▪ ❛- Northern Plains - - - -

thegreeneturtle███ : o2tt▪▪ ❛Team Phoenixtttttt ▪▪ ❛ The Petite Executioner...

turtleturtle *♕. Estellerise
                                                turtle
                                                  Asrael cackled coldly, sticking her face even closer to Daisuke's. ''Yeah, sure, 'love rivals'..'' She laughed. Of course, the catch would be if he so much as touched any of her girls the sociopath would make it so they would only ever want to date him out of sympathy. With a yawn, she clambered back in to Derrick's truck. Asrael sure was tired.. it was a lot of effort to be in control of this petite little body the scientist called home. ''Whatever..I'm boredddd~ I'll see you later Derrick.. And if you see that Daisuke guy, punch him in the balls for me. I don't want him having any annoying little Kobayashi children with my beautiful harem of maidens~'' She chimed before falling asleep forcefully, allowing Estellerise to take the reigns once more.

Esty awoke with a shout. ''D-Derrick!? What's happened this time!? She didn't destroy anything did she!?..Or embarrass me? Or make me seem like some violent pervert...'' For those who were not aware of her multiple personalities, this created quite a few... awkward conversations to say the least.

tt━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
                                                  turtleturtleturleturtle이렇게 난 또 FICTION IN FICTION IN FICTION

Playful Trader

User Image
User Image
Company: Team Phoenix, Mamoru Shibata
Theme: Main Theme

Lilliad had ever increasingly little patience with this group of students, their lack of discipline overall, particularly of course some few of them, combined with their lack of coordination was not leaving her at all impressed. Adhelina piped up and drew the instructors brown gaze towards her as she tried to take the blame for the fact that some members of their team had not accompanied them back. "No you will not." Kobayashi said, denying the redheads attempt to take responsibility. She did allow the young woman to finish saying her piece before she spoke again. "Students are responsible for their own actions and will accept the consequences, until your team is appointed a leader no one will be taking responsibility for anyone else. Now quiet yourself." The silence was short lived however. Daisuke inquired about whether he was included among those would need to turn in a report to her in the morning, "As you are not a member of a team under my jurisdiction currently and did not from the sounds of it, perform any role of actual importance, I want nothing from you except that you mind your own business and attend to your own team." she told him flatly. The dark haired man that was sitting in with the team was someone she continued to ignore as she leveled a deathly glare upon Reiki for his outburst. Considering that he seemed to think better of his actions quite quickly she did not even waste time or words addressing his tantrum. As the new boy stood to say something she turned her cold hard gaze upon him, he was speaking in English, he was going to have to get with the program and learn Japanese quickly if he was going to make it long around here. With Momoe acting as translator for the boy at least he could manage to get by for the moment and while she didn't repeat his every exact word she did concisely summarize his worries. It was likely for the best that for the sake of avoiding confrontation the Little Warden had phrased it differently, as inevitably Lysander's first words would have immediately irritated the short tempered teacher.

As it stood she glared at him all the same though maintained some remnant of patience until Momoe was done translating. "You will find very quickly during your time here that the rules and regulations are in place for the good of all. Your team mates went against orders and put themselves and through that one another at risk by pursuing a mysterious Animarum of unknown power level. This Academy does not exist to bend to the whim of every student, if your team cannot follow orders and work cohesively as a whole it will fail and it will result in unnecessary deaths. If you wish to offer suggestions to the Headmaster about the rules of the Academy you are welcome to do so, but do not waste my time by questioning my authority or decisions." the woman said sternly, maintaining a level of calm that was perhaps surprising. In the end even if she had been the sort of woman to agree with any ideals that the boy might have had it wasn't up to her, she followed the rules of the Academy herself, such decisions were left to the Headmaster. His hesitation about their enemy was one that Lilliad would have to examine more at a later time should he continue to express such concerns. Any such weaknesses among the team were definite potential exploits for her to contemplate carefully. Olivia had spoken her own mind in response to Lysander's concerns, doing so in English which was her own native language, her tone conveyed enough to get across that she was trying to point out the flaws in the boys point of view. "Your team will have ample time to familiarize yourselves with one another both in and out of combat, but the Animarum and this Academy will not wait for you to pull yourselves together. Your leader will be elected now and changed if the need arises, now cast your votes." with that she had fallen silent and waited for the students final decisions. At last the unruly bunch settled down and she began to receive their votes on her own data pad, watching the results coming slowly together as each of them considered their options and made a selection.

When the allotted five minutes was up and all of the assembled team members had cast their votes or else abstained the application would close on their devices and her own tallied up the final results. Standing up Kobayashi flicked up her hologram display to expand it for the whole team to see the final counts, "Your votes have been assembled, your team leader is Adhelina Hellstrand." she settled her gaze on the redhead for a moment, giving a look that almost said 'are you happy now?'. "Your first mission is complete, your bags await you in your new dormitory housing on campus, your assigned sleeping arrangements will be sent to your inboxes. I expect all of your reports to be in my inbox by 7 AM. Dismissed." without even waiting for any questions or reactions to the results of the vote or about their new dorm Lilliad minimized the display and strode right out of the Gymnasium leaving Team Phoenix to converse and make their way to the large dorm building they would now be sharing.

Sparkly Kitten

13,700 Points
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image

Ⅳ. SUZUME RYUUGAMINE
I don't want to lose, but I also don't want to hurt anyone.
竜ヶ峰

HEALTH: █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █

Since Gorrak was slain, Suzume had fallen to the back of the group and was deathly silent, even up on Daisuke's arrival. She was feeling irritated, and found herself glaring in the direction of a particular foreigner. With a small click of her tongue, the dark-haired girl did her best to make it outwardly known and clear that she was in no way willing to have a conversation at the moment.

When they arrived at the school, her jaw clenched in mild irritation. At least the briefing should be short, right? Not if anyone else had anything to do with it, it seemed. Were she not in the presence of Kobayashi-sensei, who clearly shared her mood, Suzume would have thrown a punch or two by now, probably at Reiki because his mannerisms were adding fuel to the fires of her current mood. Instead, she stood away from the group with her arms crossed and her eyes closed. It would all be over soon. She could hear Lysander and Olivia speaking in English, her understanding of the language rudimentary at best. Not that she was bothered about their conversation, but Momoe was nearby translating everything for the convenience of everyone else. Pulling up her holo-pad, she made a couple of notes to herself for her journal later.

Before Kobayashi-sensei finally let them free, she mentioned new living arrangements. While Suzume had hoped that it wouldn't come to this, now she was going to be forced to not only go along with them on missions but share a living space. Just great, what perfect icing on the cake. She could only hope that the arrangements weren't too cozy, or she would have to complain. That bridge would have to be crossed later. Unlike some, the dark-haired girl decided it best not to speak up to the teacher, and when she was finally out of sight Suzume turned her duo-colored eyes in a dark glare to the newly elected leader of the group.

"I chose not to participate in the 'Vote for Party Leader', but I certainly wouldn't have cast my vote to you, gaijin."

With that said, she turned on her heels and left the group behind to do what they want. She was a grudge holder, unfortunately, and right now all Suzume wanted to do was either work some frustration off in the Boxing Club room or go shopping.

Playful Trader

User Image
User Image
Company: Team Phoenix
Theme: Main Theme

Momoe did her best to keep translations as accurate but straight forward as possible to avoid confusion and unnecessary irritation between people. In the end things seemed to mostly settle, Lysander had his concerns about the situation but in the end Olivia spoke her own mind on the matter and hopefully the boy would understand that a leader did indeed need picked now. Reiki's failed attempt at a report about the events of their mission ended with them all being assigned to turn in fully typed reports, something that she didn't have any real issue with though it would take time. She raised a brow slightly at his outburst regarding this but he seemed to think better of his table flipping and righted it before their pink haired professor needed to have more harsh words with him. His brother, still a strange bit of revelation, seemed to be quite a character and it was hard not to end up having the gears in her head turning as ideas ran through her mind as she observed him. With the votes made it was soon revealed by Kobayashi Sensei that their newly elected leader was Adhelina. Momoe was pleased with this outcome as she had faith in Adi to lead them well, she was slightly surprised to see that at least one person had cast a vote for the Little Warden, glad int he end that she had not been elected. Being leader just wasn't quite her position, but the confidence of someone was nice at least, she would be the best team mate that she could be to her fellow team members. The mention of their sleeping arrangements made the lavender haired girl somewhat curious as to what to expect but she didn't bother to try asking their instructor as the woman made a quick exit. Looking to Daisuke as he asked if any of the girls were free she inclined her head slightly, looking around at the others before she turned her pink-blue eyes back towards him again. "I think that we should all go and examine our accommodation before anyone does much else, but you are welcome to accompany us if you are lacking for things to occupy yourself." she offered politely.

She wanted to go and see her brother soon but first she needed to make sure that her things were put away and she was settled in properly before attending to such matters, after all she knew he was likely busy right now with his own business and would be perfectly safe. Furrowing her brow slightly as she watched the brief terse words that Suzume had for Adhelina before departing the tank hoped that the issue would be resolved with time, whatever it was exactly, the last thing the team needed was more tension. With ideas in mind that she wanted to jot down soon Momoe headed on out of the gymnasium allowing anyone who wished to follow along with her as she headed out for where the separate dormitory were awaiting the newly formed team. A short walk later and she had arrived, the place was rather impressive being well furnished and spacious a bit of a look around quickly revealed the sleeping quarters. As it happened their sleeping arrangements were laid out as bunks in a single room with one single bed at the far end, spying her bags set beside the door along with everyone else's Momoe gathered her things and gave a glance at her holo pad for reference of which bunk she would be using. Top bunk of D. The bunks were labeled with a large letter each, the Little Warden easily spied D and glanced around, wondering who would be assigned the bottom bunk. With a light shrug of her small shoulders Momoe moved to empty her bags out into the dresser set beside the bunk, given her small stature she decided to take the bottom drawers despite having the top bunk, hopefully whoever was her bunk mate was taller, not that that was unlikely at all. After unpacking her bags into the drawers and tucking the empty luggage away the petite young woman climbed the ladder up to her bunk and sat on the edge, her small legs dangling from the side as she surveyed the room from her vantage point, getting more of a feel for the new arrangements.

Kyoutsu's Waifu

Magical Lunatic

11,775 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • First step to fame 200
User Image

User Image
◆ ◆ X. OLIVIA JAYNE RYLEY ◆ ◆
◆ ◆ THE SILENT STORM ◆ ◆

It was a bit shocking how easily and quickly the voting session had gone, but Olivia was pleased with the results. Though Suzume didn't seem to pleased with the results, she could only hope that it wouldn't result in an issue on the field; that could lead to a dangerous situation for everyone. Standing, she cast a small smile and nod of congratulations in Adhelina’s direction before slipping her holo pad into her rabbit backpack and heading off towards their new dormitory. The sooner she found her room and showered, the sooner she could knock out that report and spend the rest of the evening in her own little solitary confinement.

The dormitory was incredibly spacious, though it would have to be in order to comfortably house thirteen people. As Momoe already had her holo pad out, she simply followed her hoping that it would lead to the sleeping quarters. What she found had her frozen in the doorway. A large room with 6 bunk beds and one solitary bed at the front of the room was laid out before her. By the door along with everyone else’s belongings were her two baby blue suitcases with the rabbit from Alice in Wonderland undergoing different stages of panic depicted all over. Something she could currently sympathize with. “Together?” The words seemed to be the end of a thought that she hadn’t been able to fully verbalize; instead she stood stunned watching as Momoe found her bunk and settled in effortlessly. Slowly, she removed her own holo pad and searched for the email sealing her fate. Top bed of bunk F. Raising her head slowly, she found that bunk set F was the closest to the door on the left side. Unfortunately, there was nothing in the email about whom she was bunkmates with and that was what scared her. Obviously it wasn’t Momoe, and that immediately placed her on red alert; there were only so many other people on this team she could tolerate.

Though her face showed barely any emotion, everything on the inside seemed to be revolting. Where was her solitude, her silence? Initially the idea of being on a team wasn’t so bad, but she couldn’t have imagined that she’d have to spend every waking moment with them. If she thought there was even a chance of success, she wouldn’t hesitate to put in a request for her own room. With a weary sigh, she grabbed up her suitcases and began unpacking her things into her dresser. This was going to be awful, especially if she had to bunk with someone like Reiki or Derrick.

Olivia took a deep breath and tried to focus; sharing a room wouldn’t be that bad. She had her iPod and had long since mastered the art of pretending she was the only person in the room. Without a word or hint of visible embarrassment, she tossed her rabbit plushie up onto her bed before readying her things for a shower.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
. . : : Lysander Summers : : . .
The Angel of Faith

[Health]:x██████████ 100%
                                            [Aura Energy]:xx██████████ 60%

Lysander listened to what everyone said. in the end they all had valid points. He would have to accept this wasn't the hospital anymore and what people felt mattered less then building protocols. however in the end he wasn't upset with the situation. He was an outsider, he didn't know the rules nor had he time to study or learn them. He was also on foreign soil who knows what customs he would have to get used to...

In the end the Vote went ahead and their leader was decided. He was not upset nor did he disapprove of the choice. Ms Hellstrand seemed the most likly candidate and frankly she was a good choice for a leader. He collected the Holo pad and the joined the others as they made their way to the Dorm building. He was impressed by the size of the building. He Followed them inside and immediately met by a grand entry hall that made him feel like he'd just walked into a 5-star hotel without the hustle and bustle and the hefty cost of staying. He followed them until they reached the Sleeping quarters. He was surprised at what he saw...a Line of Bunk beds and a singular bed at the end.

Jesse felt a little...uncomfortable. he'd never slept in the same room with anyone before. the Ward never let him out of his room or let anyone in at night. He didn't even know which Bunk was his. Frankly he was carrying all his belongings in his rucksack he was carrying around with him on his back. He shrugged and went back to the Main room. he Wandered around for abit until he found what looked like a small Study or a library. He smiled, a place he could be by himself. He Set his bag down on a table and took out his Holo Pad. He then sat on a window sill looking out at the moon and stars. He felt his heart and mind become calm as he relaxed and began working on his report. While he was working a Notice came up on his screen. opening the mail he saw a Bunk order. Seemed he was the top of Bunk C. his arrival had been late so it was possible it took awhile to process him. He shrugged and simply went back to his work.

He also browsed the Library for any books on Japanese so he could at least try to learn...he couldn't count on Momoe to translate for him all the time. He had to learn to walk before he could run.

Company: Alone
                                            OOC: Hope this is alright and if not I'll gladly change it.

Quote:

Quote:

Devoted Lionheart

User Image

User Image
The Levant
Health: 100/100 -- Theme: The Joker

Death doesn't have to be the end...

Daisuke grinned widely as he listened to Mamoru explain that he didn't lurk, rather, he lingered. "Ohhh, gotcha. Like a bad smell." he said with a devious chuckle. The man continued, assuring him that he'd soon be aware of where everyone stood. "That's good to know, Shibata-kun. I'm glad to have someone like you helping us out. Say, wanna grab a bite to eat later? I'm starved after all that back-to-back fighting." he clearly exaggerated, considering the fact that he'd barely done any fighting at all. Stretching out, he glanced over at Reiki, who glared in a sour manner at Mamoru once he compared his nature to that of his brother. "Because chasing girls doesn't have anything to do with ******** up Animarum, now does it?" he asked as he folded his arms. It was sad in a way, he'd practically forsaken everything that made up a normal life in order to pursue his revenge.

Daisuke, on the other hand, beamed as Mamoru used him as a good example of how to treat the ladies. That smile immediately left him as Kobayashi delivered her crushing description of his importance during the operation. "Wh-what!? I was super important! You shoulda seen me, sweeping in to save like five beautiful maidens in a single strike!" he argued, but quickly gave in, his shoulders sinking as he pouted. As for his own team, well that was another story entirely, but he at least seemed to goof off out of confidence that they would be just fine. Soon enough, their leader was decided - Adhelina, not too much of a surprise given how she'd handled things. Daisuke had raised his hands to start clapping and encouraging the young woman, when Suzume glared over and threw out an insult before departing. The green-eyed young man winced and reeled slightly, his positive attitude taking a bit of a hit. "Yikes, talk about harsh..." he murmured meekly.

Reiki simply glanced aside with another 'tch' of his. "Makes sense that she's pissed. This whole mission has been a shitstorm from the start. You know we got some fine ********' intel when a giant ******** pops outta the ground like goddamn whack-a-mole." he complained, then suddenly something dawned on him as people started to leave to get settled into the dorms. "s**t." he stated suddenly, scrambling to his feet once they were dismissed, though he stumbled around due to still being tuckered out. It took him a while but he made his way there with Daisuke following behind to make sure he didn't do something dumb and hurt himself on the way. Barging inside once he arrived, the fine decoration and luxurious design of the dorm was lost on him as he hurried to the bunks. Darting to his bed, the bottom one of bunk F, he froze once he saw Olivia by it. "The ********] he began in his usual eloquent manner. His crimson eyes narrowed. "Oh, you gotta be ********' shitting me!" he cried through bared teeth, turning to throw a punch at the bed frame. What Reiki forgot about punching hard things was that it generally hurts.

Recoiling, he fought back a yelp of pain with a growl, turning away from the others to hide his pain as he shook his hand off a little, trying to save face for his blunder. Looking over his shoulder at Olivia, he glared. "So, what, I gotta share a bunk with you?" he asked indignantly, grumbling as he turned his head. "Not like I ever get a choice with this s**t." the tantrum-throwing young man spat, eyes suddenly growing wide as he noticed one of his bags was partway open, revealing the cover of one of his romance mangas. Promptly he moved to practically jump on the bag, closing it fully before tossing it under his bed sheets as though that was the equivalent of putting it under lock and key. "To hell with this s**t, I'm gonna go wreck a simulation or somethin'." Reiki decided, turning to leave as his brother quickly moved to try stopping him. "Whoa, bro, you're still weak, c'mon. Give yourself a break to rest, yeah?" he suggested pleasantly enough, but the older Suzaku sibling wasn't having any of it.

"I just had to catch my breath, like ******** that's gonna leave me weak. Get outta my damn way, Daisuke." he pushed the shorter boy aside and left, Daisuke looking to the others with a shrug and uncertain smile as though to say 'what can ya do?' before leaning against the wall. Reiki had been marching towards the Battle Arena when he noticed Suzume, furrowing his brows a moment. It only took him a moment of pondering to decide something. "Ryuugamine." he began, his tone demanding as he shoved his hands in his pockets. "Heard some talk about you before all this. Word is you're damn good in a fight." he said, some of the nearby students turning their heads and spectating as they recognized this as Reiki challenging someone. "But I'm not convinced. Matter of fact I think I could wipe the floor with just about anyone on our team. Think you can prove me wrong? Then let's take this to the arena and find out." he called her out, a wicked smile starting to come to his face as the thrill of a good fight already started hitting him, even though she hadn't even accepted yet. It was nice to get to enjoy fighting once in a while, since clashing with Animarum only made him mad.

...Your values live on through me.

Enduring Friend

On the path that led me here, I chose love and not to fear...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.███ ▌║ αDHELINA ɧELLSTRAND

リテルスドド LE TILLS DӦD- »
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
        "Your votes have been assembled, your team leader is Adhelina Hellstrand."

I'm sorry, what? Adhelina was once again pulled from her stupor. This time however, she didn't really have anything to say. No witty quip, no white-knighting; just stunned silence. She hadn't actually expected to be made leader - the thought of her being any sort of leader was generally regarded as a joke around campus. Even her presidency in the ISA was thought to be some sort of sarcasm on Vermilion's part. So to be voted as leader meant these people either had a lot of confidence in her, or their bar was just set that low.
        Kobayashi's parting words were little more than a Peanuts-esque wah-woh in her ears before the world seemed to come rushing back. Some, particularly Olivia and Momoe, threw her congratulatory looks, while others seemed apathetic or, in Suzume's case, livid. What she had done to upset the Fox, Adhelina had little idea. Was it as simple as her not being Japanese?
        Only after a sigh did the redhead realize that she was the only one left in the gymnasium. Whether for tiredness or incredulity she had remained seated while the others went to check out their new dorm. Standing herself up with a grunt, Team Phoenix's newly-elected leader reflected on the day so far; what had gone right and what had gone wrong. Despite their insistence on remaining anarchic - something that Adhelina herself was not guiltless of - they had accomplished their mission with more ease than most would dare boast about. Still, she wondered if things would have gone smoother if she had simply listened to Derrick instead of hanging back to prove a point; something arguably very immature of her. Perhaps Chiyo's sword Mao had been right after all. Another sigh. If she were to lead this group, she'd have to step up her game. Again, Adhelina found herself at odds with the concept, an odd fear of seeming arrogant despite the facts. With a shake of her head, the Swede left the gym to itself, aiming to join the others in the dorm. Kobayashi had mentioned that their things had already been moved, so she simply followed her pad to the room in question.

On her way, she passed both Suzume and Reiki, at which point her expression changed quickly, everpresent smile widening; returning its cast to normal - her face lighting up as if a switch were flicked. It wasn't that she didn't care that Reiki was about to have it out with Suzume, especially now that it was her responsibility to keep everyone working together, but some things just needed to happen. Reiki would be out for the blood of any person that looked like a challenge, and right now that was Suzume. There was little point in fighting an uphill battle against the inevitable, especially when that inevitable had a chance, however small, of actually improving things. Reiki would always be bitter, but there would be perhaps less tension afterwards.
        "Have a good time you two. Don't kill each other." Was her only addition to Reiki's squaring off before she continued onwards to the dorm.
        Standing before the door, Adhelina reviewed her thoughts before giving one last sigh. This was different than missions, this was different than heading the ISA. She had to be a tactician now, a leader; a real leader. And real leaders couldn't afford to be seen doubting themselves all the time. Giving the handle a turn, Adhelina pushed it open with a strong,
        "Helloo~!" Before suddenly target-locking.
        "Momoe-e-tan~!" Before anyone could stop her, the young amazon had strode over to the smaller girl's kicking feet, pulling Momoe off her bunk and into her arms, proceeding to spin in place while making engine noises, as if she were playing airplane with a toddler until finally dizziness took its toll and made her set Momoe down before plopping crosslegged on the floor herself, laughing.
        When finally the dizziness subsided, Adhelina grunted and got to her feet, laughter still in her face, as she turned to what bed had been slated as hers. Unlike the others, it wasn't a bunk; she had her own space to herself which was ... somewhat troubling. Perhaps she was overthinking things, but separating her like this would probably make it seem like she was above them. Not good, considering there was already animosity. She pondered asking to switch, well, not just pondered,
        "Anyone feel like switching with me?" Adhelina asked sheepishly, as if this were somehow her fault,
        "...No?" Hrk. The redhead sighed inwardly, unzipping her weird, J-pop coat and tossing it onto the bed leaving her in little more than a rocker tee and blue jeans. The pile at the foot of the bed they gave her was filled with her things, all packed as neatly as the school could manage - which is to say not at all. At least her instruments had seen less abuse. There were three: two guitars; one acoustic, one electric, the other was a shamisen - the instrument that she was famous for irritating people with. Of them, she picked out the big acoustic beast and began to put it back in tune, plucking at it every once in a while. It was something to do in the meantime at least.

And now where I stand there are mountains I will climb; I’m looking up into pure sunlight...

Business Businessman

User Image

User Image
HEALTH: 100%
THEME: RAISE UP

Kengo had remained unusually quiet all of this time. During the initial wave of enemies that accompanied Gorrack, he had slipped up. Allowed a few too many attacks to slip past his guard out of confidence or childish naivety.

He stood outside the new dorm room. Sure enough, his stuff had already been transferred over. Even the comics. He was surprised at that, but it really wasn't what was on his mind right now. His own silence made him feel uneasy and there was a frustrated lump in his throat.

"I'm not strong enough." He murmured. Not only was that the case, but he still didn't fully understand the way his weapon worked. He knew that it was very powerful, but in the hands of an amateur it was no better than hiding in a barrel. Joheki had to have some sort of secret, he thought to himself.

"...I'll be back to sort my stuff out in a bit." He muttered again, not sure if anyone was really listening. With that, he turned on his heels and began to make his way across to the gymnasium, Joheki slung across his back. He needed to train, he needed to get stronger, and maybe after blowing off some steam doing that he would start to feel better.

Sparkly Kitten

13,700 Points
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image

Ⅳ. SUZUME RYUUGAMINE
I don't want to lose, but I also don't want to hurt anyone.
竜ヶ峰

HEALTH: █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █

Suzume had wandered herself over to the Battle Arena, currently buying herself a drink from the vending machine by it's doors. Others walked passed her, and occasionally she could hear murmurs about her. As if that was new. She had calmed somewhat from her stomping around earlier, but her mood was still sour. Eventually, the boxer would have to go to the new living space, but she needed time to cool off. Else she'd probably punch a hole or two in the walls.

A bottle of water ejected itself from it, and she let out a long sigh. Maybe things could be worse? Anything positive to get her mind off things, but seeing others practicing made her want to go in, but she concluded that none in there would want to try their hand, especially with the foul aura she was still exuding. She cracked the top of the bottle open when the last person she wanted to hear uttered her name. Letting out a low grumble, she turned to the side and looked at Reiki standing like someone who thought he owned the place, with a type of grin she wanted to knock off his face.

"Nda ga?" She muttered in response to what he said, brows furrowing. "...Talkin' like someone who thinks they've already won the fight." Her duo-colored eyes narrowed into a cold glare. They had just returned from a mission, and while he was doing a good job of hiding it he was tired from using his Soul Breaker. "If you're tryin' to intimidate me, you might as well turn tail now. 'Suzaku' must be written with the characters for 'stupid'." Those who had gathered around to watch, and the sounds of them whispering back and forth bets made her want to leave but that was exactly what he wanted even if he wasn't worth her time. Adhelina passing by and adding her two cents immediately reignited the anger she had almost quenched. "Fine, we'll go in there right now. You can even fight with a sword if you like. ... You'll want it." She spoke as she turned away from him and entered the Battle Arena, saying the last bit with extra venom.

As they wandered in, space was cleared as those who were practicing in one area backing off to allow the fight to commence. One of the girls from the Boxing Club offered Suzume her tape and gloves to use as she shrugged her zip sweater off. While she'd prefer to use Ken no Kogane, this was merely a sparring match. With her hands taped up and gloves slipped on, she turned and walked into position, stretching her arms a bit in the process. "Are you sure you don't want a handicap?" Suzume stated, standing with her arms at her side and her feet shoulder-length apart, a wide open stance, taunting him with her entirety.

Devoted Lionheart

User Image

User Image
The Crimson Devil

Health: 100/100 -- Theme: High Voltage

When you've got nothing left to protect...

Reiki's smile left his face and his crimson eyes narrowed as Suzume threw him an insult - a pretty good one, too. "Kuh! Let's see if you can talk s**t when you're eatin' through a straw, shortstack." he growled, though apparently Adhelina's words only fired her up. He figured that might be something worth keeping in mind. Following her into the Battle Arena, some of the students spectating where giving him rather skeptical looks, given that he was still covered in blood from their mission, though they knew better than to voice these doubts. Despite this, there were those who lacked confidence in Suzume and had seen Reiki's vicious fighting, so it seemed the pair had an equal amount of supporters. As she suggested he fight with a sword, he smirked, drawing his blade. "Tch, and I was gonna go easy on ya. If you got a death wish, then sure, I'll oblige." he replied, holding his standard katana over his shoulder, refusing to draw Mushoku as was his way. A couple of boys near Suzume piped up as one of them noticed this, curious. "I don't get it, why doesn't Suzaku-senpai just use his own weapon?" the younger of the two inquired. "It's because his weapon is supposed to be legendary, can't remember the name of it though. He always refuses to draw it, says he will when he feels he's worthy of doing so. Or something like that." the older one informed him. "Whoa, he sounds just like a hero right out of my manga! Maybe I'll root for him." the younger of the two decided. "Nah, Ryuugamine-chan is pretty cute, so I've got her back." the older boy stated, and if his friend could have visibly formed a sweatdrop at the side of his head, he would have. "You always just side with pretty girls..."

Reiki grinned as Suzume offered him a handicap. "You got balls, Ryuugamine. I'll give you that. But that ain't gonna save you now." he told her, swinging his blade downwards with a powerful movement that caused the sound of metal cutting air to ring through the Arena. One of the spectating students had the AI of the Arena begin a countdown, and once it was completed, Reiki sped forward. Were he say, someone like Daisuke, he would have allowed his opponent to attack first. But Reiki was not his brother. Sprinting towards Suzume at an alarming speed, bringing his sword down upon her rapidly once he drew close enough to strike, not even caring if it was blocked or evaded as he followed up with another lightning-fast swing. He would have even continued with a third, likely more, but the fact of the matter was, he had indeed used his Soul Breaker, and fairly recently too. Most students wouldn't even be able to fight right now, and he most certainly shouldn't have been. The fatigue hit him again, and it hit him hard, losing his balance slightly as the world around him spun for a moment. Growling and baring his teeth, he slammed his foot down and forced himself to snap out of it, regaining his focus as quickly as he could, though he'd left quite the opening by exerting himself while weakened. Attempting to save face, he reeled back as though still dizzy, before suddenly jerking forward - the feigned nausea had actually been the wind-up for a headbutt.

...All you want to do is destroy.

Kyoutsu's Waifu

Magical Lunatic

11,775 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • First step to fame 200
User Image

User Image
◆ ◆ X. OLIVIA JAYNE RYLEY ◆ ◆
◆ ◆ THE SILENT STORM ◆ ◆

It was as she was closing her drawer that she heard a muttered “********”. Slowly turning, dread climbing through her, Olivia’s blue eyes found the crimson ones belonging to the biggest loudmouth currently known to Vermillion Academy. “Oh, you gotta be ********’ shitting me!”Really, she couldn’t have expressed her own feelings more eloquently at the present moment but she decided instead to remain silent. That was until he punched their bunk and continued to grate on her nerves with his whining. “I find it difficult to believe that you truly believe that you are the one inconvenienced here. I’m the one who will be sleeping over top of a barbarian.” As normal, her voice was quiet and even toned, but there was always a bit of a snip added when she spoke to Reiki.

She had no intention of standing there arguing with him about things she couldn’t change, so she grabbed the rest of her things and headed off to the bathroom. A shower would cool her head; it would bring her back down from places that only Reiki and Derrick could take her. Plus, it was as close to the sound of rain as she could get on such a nice day. One of the few noises she appreciated and she hardly ever got to listen to it. Instead, she would now have a front row seat in listening to her teammates bicker about where they wanted to place the dorm room table.

Underneath the cascade of water was the first time all day that Olivia had felt at peace. Horror filled her at the thought that this may end up being the only personal time she was ever allotted; and even then it wasn’t guaranteed salvation. This was a communal bathroom for the girls on their team; and with so many of them there was no doubt she’d have to share at some point. Sharing. It was such a foreign concept to her. She was an only child who’d always had her own things, and she never lent things to people instead opting to give them away and not worry about them being returned. She even preferred to by her books rather than visit the library. So many comforts she’d have to forfeit for a spot on Team Phoenix, a spot she’d never even asked for.

After her shower she slipped on a pink short sleeved shirt and her pink and white bunny pajamas before trudging back to the bedroom. She sighed in relief to find Reiki was gone and quietly put away her things before climbing onto her bunk and pulling out her laptop and ear phones. The faster she got this stupid report done, the faster she would be able to zone out into her book. Olivia wasn’t one to complain, and so she would deal with her new situation and make the best of it as humanly possible. Ignoring Reiki would be three quarters of the battle.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff