Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trying to revive my old RP I made like, a year ago...

Ayee 1 100.0% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 1 ]
1 2 >

Questionable Prophet

8,025 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

_________________________••______________________
Welcome
LiteracyLazy Literate
GenreRomance, Action, Fantasy, Adventure
StatusUnder Construction
LinksOoc
Created ByWolvene
_________________________••______________________

Questionable Prophet

8,025 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Well, obviously.... Follow Gaia ToS.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Though this is lazy lit, please use correct grammar and everything that goes along with it. Also to write AT LEAST ten sentences and proof read them ALL.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx No god modding. Please. That's the most annoying thing to do ever. Also don't kill anyone or hurt anyone without permission from me and the character you want to kill of course.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Please keep this P.G. 16. The reason I say 16 because its okay if you kiss them and stuff and to drop nasty perv jokes (That I love to death...) but no sex. I guess you COULD but please time skip it or take it to the PM's because no one cares how you "Softly touch Kate's back." in bed and crap.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Please read the rules. Their really funny. If you have, make your reserve PM subject 'Was this a Mistake?' and your profile PM's 'I Guess I Belong Here.'
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Please don't send your profile links through PM before I accept your reserve
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Real life pictures only please. If you need help finding some try weheartit.com and tumblr.com
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Tell me if your gonna quit or you might be going somewhere for a while. Ill give you warnings if you don't post often >:i
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Please use the Ooc thread for long Ooc's. Its okay if its just a little one line Ooc, but I dont want to hear about how hard it was to think of stuff because you have family problems and blah blah blah in anywhere in your post.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Lastly please make your posts purty. Not too busy though...

Questionable Prophet

8,025 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

xxxxxxxxx𝓨ou have been recommended for this camp for various reasons. For one, you were born at midnight. Everyone different is born at midnight. Exactly midnight. You might not understand if you grew up thinking you were human, and the super natrual world only exsisted in books. If your lucky, your parents have already told you the truth. Those who were not lucky though, and havent been told, one or both of your parents are not human. They could be part, or maybe completely one of the races we accept. Fae, were, shifters, witches, and more are accepted here at camp. There are many other races along with those you probably think are just fiction. I can assure you they are not.

xxxxxxxxx𝓐t school or home, you may sometimes feel depressed. People may think your social awkwardness, hostility, or anxiety is strange. You are not strange. Simply, you are going through stages of development. The different human-like races go through many hormonal phases more advanced than humans. You may look as average as any of your human classmates at school. It's pretty amazing to think humanity is evolving into something more. Funny to think you are a part of it, right? Are you confused or worried about this? No worries, that's why our wonderful camp is here. We created Camp Athaera to help teach you about your powers, how to control them. It's a long journey, but we're here to help you, and just recently, we've made our camp a school.
xxxxxxxxx𝓗ere at camp, everyone will be assigned a cabin, along with a room mate, and a full day of classes to help mange your powers. Curfew is 11:00, but since we want you to be as confortable here at Athaera as possible, you don't have to go to sleep then. You may stay up for as long as you want, just remember though, breakfast is at 7:00am till 7:45 and classes start 8:00. 12:00 through 12:45 is lunch, and 1:00 thru 2:00 is an hour for you to spend time with a camp mate drawn from a raffle that day! Fun! After that, classes resume until 5:00, when dinner starts, and ends 5:45. After that is a free time to do whatever you want until 11:00.

xxxxxxxxxGood luck everyone and welcome to Camp Athaera!

Questionable Prophet

8,025 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

xxx𝓕𝓪𝓮
xxxxxxxxxxxx

𝓕ae, also know as faeries, have a number abilities. Some can touch a person, and make them feel an emotion, and those who practice, can create an aura around their surroundings of an emotion. Faes are also very in tap with their emotion, as well as others. If a fae builds a strong enough relationship with someone, they began to feel their emotions from yards away, and can sense when their friend is in trouble. Oh, and fae's are insanely beautiful, but crafty and manipulative, so be careful!

xxx𝓢𝓴𝓪𝓹𝓮-𝓢𝓴𝓲𝓯𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓼
xxxxxxxxxxxx

𝓢hape-Shifters are just your normal run of the mill shape-shifters. They can shift into any animal or person they have seen before. They can be quite pretty, with color changing eyes and usually a big build for boys, but they have are short temper and loose control easily. As they say here, never get a shifter angry. Bad things will happen.

xxx𝓦𝓮𝓻𝓮𝔀𝓸𝓵𝓿𝓮𝓼

xxxxxxxxxxxx

𝓛upine, or what humans know them by, Werewolves, are just like shape-shifters, have a short temper and are very attractive. Werewolves can only change on full moons, and can sometimes be painful and takes a lot of energy. They are extreamly loyal to their pack and don't really like to go and make friends and can be very intimidating. Once they love someone though, they can be the best companion and VERY protective. But not like a dog, if that's what you were thinking.

xxx𝓦𝓲𝓽𝓬𝓴𝓮𝓼
xxxxxxxxxxxx

𝓦itches can cast spells, but after practicing and practicing. They are very friendly and have a... strange style. They are usually very unique. The spells they can cast range from protective spells to aggressive spells. There's probably a spell for everything, but not all spells are safe for camp. If a camper is caught casting a spell on a fellow camper or can be proven that they have, they will endure consequences.

xxx 𝓥𝓪𝓶𝓹𝓲𝓻𝓮𝓼
xxxxxxxxxxxx

𝓡eal vampires don't sparkle. We swear. Vampires are normal looking. They can be very fast and quite. They really don't like witches and don't feed off of anyone. The camp gets donations from hospital's. We give them breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Plus there's a mini-fidge in every cabin occupied by a vampire full of blood bags to prevent any accidents.

xxx 𝓔𝓵𝓮𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽 𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼
𝓣hese people are EXTREMELY rare and can control certain parts of the 4 main elements; Fire, Water, Wind, and Earth. Certain people can do certain things, but otherwise, they look normal and do everything else normally. We dont know much about these super-naturals.[/spoilers]

Questionable Prophet

8,025 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

Classes

Skill Class- Fighting and Agility
Earth Science- Works with plants and the earths resources
Alchemy- Potions and Brewing
Music- Works with simple voice spells (Witches Only)
Empathy Class- Helps connect with humans and animals
Health- Race anatomy and functions
Basic Skill- Helps develop powers

xxx𝓘𝓷𝓼𝓲𝓭𝓮 & 𝓞𝓾𝓽

User Image
User Image

Cabins

Girls

G1- Empty {Two Slots}
G2- Empty {Two Slots}
G3- Empty {Two Slots}

Boys

B1- Empty {Two Slots}
B2- Empty {Two Slots}
B3 -Empty {Two Slots}

xxx𝓘𝓷𝓼𝓲𝓭𝓮 & 𝓞𝓾𝓽
User Image
User Image

Questionable Prophet

8,025 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

- Friends
- Enemies / Don't like each other
- One sided Like / Love
- Mutual Like / Love
- Strangers

Questionable Prophet

8,025 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

Girls

User Image

User Image

User Image

Boys

User Image

User Image

User Image

Questionable Prophet

8,025 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

[align=center][color=your choice 1]Name[/color] [color=your choice 2]: :[/color][color=your choice 1]Age[/color] [color=your choice 2]: :[/color] [color=your choice 2] Race[/color] [color=your choice 2]: :[/color][color=your choice 2]Cabin Number[/color][/align]

Questionable Prophet

8,025 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

Aahh, just kidding. I decided that I would like those who wish to join need to create a topic with their information. For example, x. Im not sure how to describe it, but it looks better and yeah.
Here are some requirements I want in your profile...
❖Your name, age, height, & race (As well as your parents race)
❖Your cabin number
❖Things you like, love, dislike, and hate
❖Personality traits
❖Bio (Doesn't have to be a full blown bio)
❖Theme song?

You can add whatever you like and format it anyway you want. Thanks ~

Questionable Prophet

8,025 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Questionable Prophet

8,025 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100