Aurora Quartz's Princess

Interesting Humorist

11,715 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Befriended 100
User Image

xxxx Y O U A R E ! D E A D

You find yourself under a white tree. You look around the strange new world and wonder just what happened... You find a note beside you that explains your demon specie and your magical powers - and more importantly how you died. This is Purgatory.

Now, you have to battle or schmooze your way towards getting your life back... if you want it back, of course. Being dead could be much more fun than you thought.... All you have to do is get to The One and convince her to give you your life back. But everything has obstacles and requirements.... Everyone has to learn to control their powers and advance them so they can move on and revive!

Roleplay byxxxx:
Kiya Rose
Literacyxxxx: Lazy-Lit (1-2 paragraphs min)
Genrexxxx: Action, Comedy, Romance, Futuristic
Image Creditsxxxx: ollisiponkoski on DA
Statusxxxx: Open ; Accepting

Profile Thread xxxxOOC Thread

Aurora Quartz's Princess

Interesting Humorist

11,715 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Befriended 100

User Imagexxxx B A C K ! S T O R Y

Since the dawn of time, there have always been individuals who were chosen from birth to be some kind of demonic specie. But they don't know this, of course. These children have their fates sealed for them, as they die, specifically, at the age of 16. How they die is up to them and their actions, but they will always end up in Purgatory when they are supposed to.

When that child dies, they have another form that shows in Purgatory - which is whatever demonic specie they had been given at birth. They may be able to shapeshift, or they may have to stay in this form until they get their lives back. Either way, they have to dance with the devil. This can become a battlefield, or start a team of alliances to get their teams back. Any person reacts the way they want to. They can be good, evil, or neutral. Anything is possible.

Purgatory is a place that looks very barren, yet beautiful. Everyone sees it differently based on the life they had, and the sins they committed. There seem to be very few, decrepit buildings. But these children will find shelter in the school they see before them when they spawn near the white tree. Each will be able to choose their dorm and battle in a series of trainings to beat The One and gain their lives back. It may be best to train and battle in groups....

Aurora Quartz's Princess

Interesting Humorist

11,715 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Befriended 100

User Imagexxxx T H E ! R U L E S

oo0. NO ONE IS TO KNOW ARIES IS "THE ONE" UNTIL REACHING THE FINAL STAGE IN THE PROCESS OF LIVING.
There will be no exceptions to this unless I specify this MYSELF.
Aries is joining the groups and trainings to look over those who have died and how strong they become. She is UNDERCOVER.

oo1. Follow TOS. This should be common sense!
oo2. Keep it PG-13. This is an action roleplay, not romance (although, some encouraged). Just try not to go too far, or time-skip.
oo3. This is Lazy-lit. I expect atleast one whole-hearted paragraph from you. 5-10 good sentences in a paragraph. Please be able to post atleast 3-4 times a week. Daily, if possible. I want to keep this going kind of fast.
oo4. Since this is an action roleplay, it just reeks of the stench of godmodding and OP characters. DON'T DO THAT. Your character will be suspended and killed off. Romance is encourage, stay PG-13. Comedy is encouraged ; sometimes it can make the roleplay a slight bit lighter.
oo5. No auto-hitting. No killing unless it's mutual. Yes, you can die again in Purgatory. You go to Hell after!
oo5. When you send in your reserve, tell me which number I repeated in the rules. (5) I try to make it easy by bolding certain things. If you can't read the rules, you can't be in the roleplay. Simple as that.
oo6. Listen to Kiya Rose. She is the ultimate boss! I will be playing The One if someone happens to get to the end and revived.
oo7. IF you get revived, you can still continue playing! It can be turned into a slice of life/school life roleplay after?
oo8. Please have pretty post styles. I want to see atleast two-three colors and a picture or two. ANIME PLEASE. You can have a picture of your character in human, and demon forms (or combined).
oo9. There will be pop-up posts from me about certain monsters attacking a person/group. Do not take it personal, I'm just trying to rile things up! These will be the trainings.
oo10. This is a pretty free roleplay, you can do what you please. All you really have to do is interact with characters and fight stuff. You don't even have to be revived. It's up to you what you want to do, really. If you can't handle that, don't play.
oo11. Two characters max. If you play a female as your first, play a male as your second. This is required. I find it easy to play female characters, and have not enough males.
oo12. No Jane & John Does. Make your characters interesting. I have the right to decline and accept profiles as I deem necessary.
oo13. I have the right to add more rules as the roleplay goes along.
oo14. PM ME THESE. Title the reserves "I am dead". After I accept your reserve, send the profile and title the profile "Game over".
oo15. READ THE FIRST POST ON PAGE TWO. THIS IS IMPORTANT TO HOW YOU START YOUR CHARACTER. Atleast if you skim the front page and have no idea what's going, if you just read the few sentences on the first post on page two, you'll know how to start and have a sense of what's going on.

Aurora Quartz's Princess

Interesting Humorist

11,715 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Befriended 100
User Image

xxxx C H A R A C T E R ! I N F O

I'm only going to accept so many of each specie. I want people to do research and pick their own demon specie, as well. But I will provide ideas for some. I will not accept Vampires. These are ideas. Feel free to come up with your own species.

oo1. Wereperson (Shapeshift into one animal, similar to werewolf) ⋙ 0/4
                                                                                oo2. Angel ⋙ 0/2
                                                                                oo3. Demon ⋙ 0/2
                                                                                oo4. Faerie ⋙ 0/4
                                                                                oo5. Yokai ⋙ 0/4
                                                                                oo6. Dwarf ⋙ 0/4
                                                                                oo7. Gremlin ⋙ 0/4
                                                                                oo8. Elves ⋙ 0/4
                                                                                oo9. Half-Breeds ⋙ 0/2
                                                                                oo10. Incubus/Succubus 0/2
                                                                                oo11. Valkyrie ⋙ 0/1 (No Auto-Kills)
                                                                                oo12. Shapeshifter ⋙ 0/2
                                                                                oo13. Unlikely Mutations/Anthros ⋙ 0/5
                                                                                oo14. Oni ⋙ 0/2

Aurora Quartz's Princess

Interesting Humorist

11,715 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Befriended 100
User Image

xxxx M A G I C ! I N F O

Again, you can come up with your own magic ideas, but here are some:

oo1. Rune Magic ⋙ The ability to place "traps" or "spells" on the floor or items. Not on people, however.

oo2. Elemental Magic ⋙ The ability to control a certain element such as water, fire, earth, and wind. These magics can be controlled by hands, feet, and mouth.

oo3. Specialized Elemental Magic ⋙ The ability to control darkness, light, nature, ice, lava, mud, storms, lightning. This is just more advanced elemental magic. These magics can be controlled by hands, feet, and mouth.

oo4. Tome Magic ⋙ The use of a book to control the magic you use. This can be scripts, or specialized books to control certain magics (such as elemental, rune, etc).

oo5. Script Magic ⋙ The ability to write words in the air and use them as a weapon (ex. write "Iron" and iron falls on the opponent)

oo6. Shapeshifting ⋙ This ability allows you to turn into any shape you please. You can be big or tiny, a square or circle. You cannot turn into an animal. Used with Dual-wielding.

oo7. Summoning Magic ⋙ You can summon a familiar; you can only have up to 3 familiars. Choose wisely.

oo8. Healing Magic ⋙ You can heal yourself or another person. This can be used with dual-wielding. You are a support.

oo9. Puppet Magic ⋙ You can control people to an extent (they cannot kill themselves). The ability to control something else to fight for you.

oo10. Necromancy ⋙ The ability to revive something dead and have it fight for you. This requires a dead body nearby of either a monster or another player that has recently died.

oo11. Strength Magic ⋙ The ability to become very strong or fast. You are superman!

oo12. Athletic Magic ⋙ The ability to run very fast and be very flexible. It is easy to dodge.

oo13. Dual-Casting ⋙ The ability to use two kinds of magics at once. This can take a toll on the user. Be careful. (Only accepting 2 dual-casters)

oo14. Hybrid Magic ⋙ The ability to control and manipulate all kinds of magic, but only half-way. Say you use scripting magic, you can write the word, but it may not come out how you mean it. (ex. write "Iron" but get an iron bar that doesn't hurt the user. ex2. Use puppet magic, but the user has control of one hand. ex3. use necromancy/summoning magic and they attack you instead) It's a gamble to use this magic. Also very tiring. Hard to master.

oo15. Holy Magic ⋙ The ability to give yourself and your allies buffs and be able to protect them by putting up a barrier. You have the ability to throw objects at your opponent.

oo16. Anti-Magic ⋙ The ability to absorb magic from another player within a five meter range. You cannot be hit with any kind of magic. Used with dual-casters.

oo17. Celestial Magic ⋙ The ability to summon a zodiac member. You are only allowed 3 members. You can have more than one out at once, but at the price of mana.

oo18. Quipping Magic ⋙ The ability to summon a weapon/armor with magical powers. (ex. sword that can make acid rain, mace that makes the user turn to ice, armor that can make you go super fast, armor that can make lightning, etc.) You are limited to two outfits and two weapons.

oo19. Complete Destruction Magic ⋙ The ability to pulverize anything you touch if your mind wanders. Do not auto-kill. (Only 1)

oo20. Flying Magic ⋙ The ability to grow wings and fly. (You can automatically use this if you are a species with wings)

oo21. Time Manipulation Magic ⋙ The ability to pause, rewind, and fast forward time to your advantage.

oo22. Teleportation Magic ⋙ The ability to teleport somewhere in a snap. This only works for a 20 meter range.

oo23. Telekinesis Magic ⋙ The ability to grab any object and throw it.

oo24. Telecommunication Magic ⋙ The ability to read people's minds, manipulate feelings, and manipulate movement.

oo25. Strength Magic II ⋙ The ability to make only one body part bigger/smaller. The bigger it is, the stronger is it and vice versa.

oo26. Beast Magic ⋙ The ability to transform a body part or your whole body into the part of a beast or mythical creature. (ex. transform into a mermaid for water, beast arm that shoots fire, demon soul that uses high speed etc). Only two body parts allowed to change at a time. (Only 2)

oo27. Specialized Elemental Magic II ⋙ The ability to change your elemental magic's color, stench, shape and effect. (ex. blue fire that does water damage, yellow water that stings like lightning, green fire that uses poison, ice shaped into a sword, etc)

oo28. Shikigami Magic ⋙ The ability to turn into paper. Paper cuts galore!

oo29. Manipulation Magic ⋙ The ability to temporarily manipulate another's magic. (ex. to dodge or throw back at)

oo30. Import Magic ⋙ The ability to import random objects from the real world. (ex. a table lamp comes flying at you!)

Aurora Quartz's Princess

Interesting Humorist

11,715 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Befriended 100
User Image

xxxx G R O U P ! P A I R I N G S

There will be groups of three that I will either assign to you, or you guys can work it out and decide later. More groups can be added. You will also be roomed with your groupmates.

oo1. Ariesxx + xxNamexx + xxNamexx
                                                                                oo2. Namexx + xxNamexx + xxNamexx
                                                                                oo3. Namexx +xx Namexx + xxNamexx
                                                                                oo4. Namexx +xx Namexx + xxNamexx
                                                                                oo5. Namexx +xx Namexx +xx Namexx

Aurora Quartz's Princess

Interesting Humorist

11,715 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Befriended 100

User Imagexxxx C O D E S !

Please send reserves and profile skeletons to me via PM labeled "Game Over". Remember to fill out the color code. I will remind you if you forget them!

Reserves

[imgleft][/imgleft]
Use [url=ipiccy.com][/url] to make a picture 100x100 with 1px black border.
[size=10][align=center]
[color=color1]Name:[/color][color=color2] Name here[/color]

[color=color2]Species:[/color][color=color1] Species here[/color]

[color=color1]Age:[/color][color=color2] 16-20 please[/color]

[color=color2]Magic:[/color][color=color1] Magic here[/color]

[color=color2]Brief History:[/color][color=color1] What makes you different than that John Doe?[/color]

[/size][/align]
[/size]

Profile Skeleton

[u] [color=color1]MY NAME IS[/color] ::: [color=color1][size=20]☠[/size][/color][size=14][color=color2]▰[/color]▰[color=color2]▰[/color]▰[color=white]xxxx[/color] [size=16][color=color1]F I R S T N A M E [/color][i]![/i] [color=color2] L A S T N A M E [/color][/size][/u]

[align=center][img][/img][/align]

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list]
[u][size=14][color=color1]oo1. A b o u t M e . . .[/size][/color][/u]

[size=10][color=color2]☠[/color] [color=color3][color=color2]▰[/color]▰[i]n i c k n a m e s[/i][/color]
[color=white]xxxxx[/color][color=color4][size=9] nickname[/size][/color]

[color=color2]☠[/color] [color=color3][color=color2]▰[/color]▰[i]a g e[/i] [/color]
[color=white]xxxxx[/color] [color=color4][size=9]age[/size][/color]

[color=color2]☠[/color] [color=color3] [color=color2]▰[/color]▰[i]r a c e[/i][/color]
[color=white]xxxxx[/color] [color=color4][size=9]race. please use wiki links if you have a species not listed[/size][/color]

[color=color2]☠[/color] [color=color3][color=color2]▰[/color]▰[i]m a g i c[/i][/color]
[color=white]xxxxx[/color] [color=color4][size=9]magic. please be specific if it's not a magic listed.[/size][/color]

[color=color2]☠[/color] [color=color3][color=color2]▰[/color]▰[i]h e i g h t[/i][/color]
[color=white]xxxxx[/color] [color=color4][size=9]height[/size][/color]

[color=color2]☠[/color] [color=color3][color=color2]▰[/color]▰[i]w e i g h t[/i][/color]
[color=white]xxxxx[/color] [color=color4][size=9]weight[/size][/color]

[color=color2]☠[/color] [color=color3][color=color2]▰[/color]▰[i]e y e s[/i][/color]
[color=white]xxxxx[/color] [color=color4][size=9]eye color[/size][/color]

[color=color2]☠[/color] [color=color3][color=color2]▰[/color]▰[i]h a i r[/i] [/color]
[color=white]xxxxx[/color] [color=color4][size=9]hair color[/size][/color]

[size=14]
[u][color=color1]oo2. G e t t i n g P e r s o n a l . . .[/color][/size][/u]

[size=10.5][color=color2]☠[/color] [color=color2]▰[/color]▰[color=color3][i]p e r s o n a l i t y [/i][/color]
[color=white]xxxxx[/color] [color=color4][size=9]Character description. Full sentences.[/size][/color]

[color=color2]☠[/color] [color=color3] [color=color2]▰[/color]▰[i]b i o g r a p h y[/i][/color]
[color=white]xxxxx[/color] [color=color4][size=9]History of your character. [/size][/color]

[color=color2]☠[/color] [color=color3] [color=color2]▰[/color]▰[i]i d i e d[/i][/color]
[color=white]xxxxx[/color] [color=color4][size=9]How your character died. EVERYONE DIES AT 16 [/size][/color]

[color=color2]☠[/color] [color=color3] [color=color2]▰[/color]▰[i]h o w l o n g i n P u r g a t o r y[/i][/color]
[color=white]xxxxx[/color] [color=color4][size=9]if your character is 16, they just arrived. If your character is 17, they've been there for a year, if 18 - 2 years, etc. [/size][/color]

[size=14]
[u][color=color1]oo3. S p e c i f i c s . . .[/color][/u][/size]

[color=color2]☠[/color] [color=color3][color=color2]▰[/color]▰[i]l i k e s[/i][/color]
[color=white]xxxxx[/color] [color=color4][size=9]List of what your character likes.[/size][/color]

[color=color2]☠[/color] [color=color3][color=color2]▰[/color]▰[i]d i s l i k e s[/i][/color]
[color=white]xxxxx[/color] [color=color4][size=9]List of what your character dislikes[/size][/color]

[color=color2]☠[/color] [color=color3][color=color2]▰[/color]▰[i]f e a r s[/i] [/color]
[color=white]xxxxx[/color] [color=color4][size=9]Some fears[/size][/color]

[size=14]
[u][color=color1]oo4. E x t r a s . . .[/color][/u][/size]

[color=color2]☠[/color] [color=color3][color=color2]▰[/color]▰[i]t h e m e [color=white]x[/color] s o n g s[/i][/color]
[color=white]xxxxx[/color] [size=9](Optional) Some character themes.[/size]

[color=color2]☠[/color] [color=color3][color=color2]▰[/color]▰[i]o t h e r [color=white]x[/color] f o r m s[/i][/color]
[color=white]xxxxx[/color][size=9] (Optional) Other Appearances[/size]

[color=color1][size=14]USERNAME [/i]![/i][/size][/size][/color]

Aurora Quartz's Princess

Interesting Humorist

11,715 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Befriended 100
User Image
xxxx C H A R A C T E R !
R E S E R V E S

User Image

Name: Aries AKA The One

Species: Plushie Charmer / Ewe

Magic: Summon Sakutaro, her plushie companion. Able to use a dream world as the daughter of the sandman. Put people to sleep, manipulate emotions, etc.

Brief History:Aries is, of course, part of the zodiac. She's been watching over the world for a very long time. She's special in the way that she can summon a plushie if she ever needs to fight. Aries is not only part of the zodiac, but also the daughter of the sandman, making her the princess. Sleepy time is her favorite time.

Aurora Quartz's Princess

Interesting Humorist

11,715 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Befriended 100
xxxx Y O U A R E ! D E A D

Reserved

Aurora Quartz's Princess

Interesting Humorist

11,715 Points
  • Friendly 100