No longer accepting new votes.
<< < 1 2 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 73 74 75 > >>

Xotis

living-doll-goth
Ms Ziffy
The Empress of Flesh
BlakStarr
angelswolf121

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Jordan was walking around when she heard an explosion so she walked to where it was and saw a fight 6 on 15 and smiled so a crazy b**** kitten Looks like 1 of kittens friends a northerner boy and 2 southern guys were getting into a fight with 15 guys sounds like fun so she throw her coat off reviling a tight black shirt without sleeve which showed off her jaguar spot tatoos tight black leather pants with a black studed belt and knee-high black flat boots and said this looks like fun I want in and her smile got bigger when some of the guys recognized her and remembered her reputation so they covered there junk and 1 guy said great the black jaguar too shell cut our balls off man!

*edit agin lol*
OOC: just a reminder her kitten is cosette lol

6,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
«Why must everyone judge-------&
Lillian Here!

Don't Worry, your Beautiful

♤♧♡♢

User Image

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

What's the point of fighting, When there is nothing Worth Fighting for?❞

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

<-----A book by its cover?»

Lillian checked the time and sighed,"Actually Alice, I'm late for work. I'll see you later!" Lillian said grabbing her work uniform and running off the the Cafe. She had found a job near the school in a small cafe, that was only one black away from the school. Once she was there, she went into her locker room and changed into her maid uniform. She stepped out of the "Worker's only' room and explained to her boss why she was late. She then began to take orders.

((OOC: Hey guys, Lillian is opened to role play with whoever in the Maid Cafe.))

5,650 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image

Tristan Martin
◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦

Tristan looked pleased at her response. “That’s good. Don’t ever let anyone Push you around.” He laughed at himself a little. “I don’t know why I said that. It seems you already don’t.” She was right about him not standing for those kinds of things though. He had never liked to be violent, that was another aspect in which him and Cosette were just opposites. The only thing he would ever fight for was his family. Hurting people just was never that exciting for him. He could threaten people, and if they attacked him he would definitely attack them back, but he wasn’t one to intentionally look for a fight. That was why he wasn’t really all that worried that he just saw Cosette go talk to that group of guys. She could take care of herself.

◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦

User Image
Cosette Martin
"Don't be afraid. "

User Image

Cosette smiled at Killian when he came up to them Good, he can watch Kylie. She shook her head when he offered her the knife. “No thank you Killian. They’ve made me a bit mad so I think I’ll just hit them.” She looked back over at Solomon and nodded approvingly. At least he was smart. He carried a knife with him while going to a school filled with northerners. Then she looked at Tsuki and just shrugged her shoulders. “People seem to think I’m scary, but I just think I’m misunderstood,” she said with a mischievous smile. She sighed at the poor guys getting firecrackers thrown at them. Why do people always think I’m in a gang? She grinned as Jordan came closer. The odds were getting much more even now. “Now we are missing the most important point,” she said as she walked over to one of the guys on the ground. She sat on top of him and said “Why would you beat up poor Jammie. We were just having fun at the dance, why did you have to ruin it?”

User Image

BlakStarr

angelswolf121
Haha it's fine! You posted right when I went to bed XD

GreenDayVamp

living-doll-goth

The Empress of Flesh

Xotis
User Image
тѕυкι ρѕу¢нσ

Tsuki watched the new girl walk over to the group. She'ld heard of her, but wasn't impressed. Tsuki looked over to the Black Jaguar, a frown on her face. "General says only cowards aim below the belt, hehehehe." When Tsuki realized the guy she was choking passed out she walked over to Cosette, except on her way another guy stabbed her thigh with his knife. "Hehehehe was that supposed to hurt?" Tsuki looked at the guy who stabbed her, still on his knees from the explosion, and kicked him with the knife still in her. Tsuki pulled the knife from her thigh as Theo's cousin pointed out who beat up Jammie. "Hehehehe Mr. Bear it's time to play." Tsuki threw the knife at one of the boys who jumped Jammie, landing it in his right shoulder. The rest of the guys jumped up and charged at their group.
"Hehehehe You're right Mr. Bear I think they have a death wish."
Tsuki smiled running at the second guy that attacked Jammie.

(((OOC edited, idk why I had Tsuki stand there doing nothing when the group attacked.)))
Ms Ziffy
Xotis
living-doll-goth
BlakStarr
angelswolf121
GreenDayVamp
User Image
Theodor Huntington III

Theo twisted his cousin's arm a little more, untill he pointed out who attacked Jamie. "Thanks Kyle." Theo said releasing Kyle's arm and taking his knife. Theodor was worried about Tsuki when he saw her get stabbed, but he didn't have time to worry about her. While his cousin rubbed his shoulder two men ran at Theo. He dodged the first couple punchs, but a swift kick to his side knocked him down. Theo jumped up and avoided a knife aimed for his abdomen, he grabbed the guy from behind in a choke hold, and he passed out quickly. Theodor turned to face his cousin and another guy, all with knives, he gripped his cousin's knife tighter ready to fight. "Just like old times right Kyle?"

(((OOC: So that's 2 guys knocked out and 2 fighting Theo. So 11 more to fight.)))
living-doll-goth
Ms Ziffy
The Empress of Flesh
BlakStarr
angelswolf121
GreenDayVamp
]
Xotis

living-doll-goth
Ms Ziffy
The Empress of Flesh
BlakStarr
angelswolf121

Jordan laught and said you gota hit them where it hurts then smiled and grabbed one of the guys by there hair and pulled him up to his feet pulled a dagger out of one of her boots it had a black handle that said black jaguar in red letters on it then she placed it by the guys neck and said now answer my kittens question or Ill make you bleed then guys eyes got wide and he said the guy kissed his freacken brother

Partying Codger

8,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
  • Invisibility 100
User Image
ºKillian Blair
North Sider
º

Do not assume you know me; know who I am or what I have been through.
At times, this life I have been given has been nothing more than a mere hell; torture, violence, a bad past.

Killian was charged by one of the guys he'd worked closely with. "Tsk tsk tsk. You know me better than that, Billy." Killian blocked a well-aimed punch at his face, and threw a high knee up to his gut. He grabbed the guy's arm and brought it up around his back, pulling high so that Billy screamed in agony. "You know very damn well what kind of b*****d am I, yet you choose to engage me anyways! Stupid of you, but predictable." Killian let his arm go and threw a right cross. Billy spun in place and fell to the ground, unconscious
"Dude, get your a** over there!"
"Hell, no, I'm not fighting Blair! I'd rather take on the Martin girl! I know what Killian's capable of; you weren't with us when we hired him, but I was! You go!"
"Coward. Fine. Bring it on, big boy."
By this point, Killian was shaking, but not from fear. Adrenaline was pumping out into his system in high doses. He'd forgotten the kind of rush that a fight could give. Almost as good as a high-risk race. He smirked, and motioned the kid over. The kid drew out a knife and managed to get Killian in the side. It was a pretty big gash, to. Killian's eyebrows dropped and his eyes narrowed. He aimed a round-house kick at the boy's hand, knocking the knife away. He dodged a punch and threw one of his own. His mild martial arts background was beginning to kick into high gear; he aimed at several different pressure points, specifically choosing ones that would not kill. He'd gotten over that stage in his life. Or, at least, he was trying too. When the boy was dazed, Killian slid behind him and applied a choke hold and held it until his opponent was passed out. There were several guys headed for Kylie, all with knives. Killian ran at them and grabbed one of them in a headlock and brought him down the ground, a maneuver known as a 'bulldog.'

I've made mistakes, I have regrets. Is it too late for me to change? Or am I forever stuck here, on the North Side?

User Image
§ Kirra Jean
South Sider
§

Kirra was about to respond when her cellphone rang. The ringtone let her know exactly who it was; Somebody That I Used To Know by Gotye blasted from her speakers. On habit, she dug it out of her pocket to look at the name, though she already knew who it was. 'Jason,' she thought, her eyes narrowing in irritation. 'He's got the balls to contact me now? After disappearing on me like he did? No. F**k him.' She answered it then immediately hung up.

living-doll-goth
Ms Ziffy
GreenDayVamp
Xotis
The Empress of Flesh
BlakStarr"

5,650 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
((OOC: Oh lord I don't even know what's going on haha. I'm just gonna start making up stuff in my next post so bear with me!))
Ms Ziffy
OOC: Oh lord I dont even know whats going on haha. Im just gonna start making up stuff in my next post so bear with me!))

OOC: Basically everyones just fighting lol oh and someone said why they beat up Jammie
User Image

Solomon was watching everything that was going on. He was startled by Tsuki's firecrackers. Holy s**t he thought as one of them exploded. He flinched a little when the other exploded, and noticed a guy came charging at him with a knife. Instinctively, he grabbed his attacker's hand and hip-tossed him. Solomon had held onto his attacker's knife as he tossed him, and successfully disarmed him. However, Solomon felt a sharp pain in his side. The knife had cut him. Solomon looked at his wound. He was bleeding, but the cut wasnt that bad.

He wanted to stab his enemy, but he couldnt bring himself to do it. He had never mortally wounded anyone before. Instead, as his enemy was getting up, Solomon kicked him in the face, knocking the guy back to the ground. Then he stomped on the guy until he was knocked out. Then he looked back toward the group with one hand holding his new knife out and the other hand on his wound.

GreenDayVamp
Xotis

living-doll-goth
Ms Ziffy
The Empress of Flesh
angelswolf121

5,650 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image
Cosette Martin
"Don't be afraid. "

User Image

Cosette jumped off the guy and looked around. Fighting was breaking out everywhere. Suddenly she felt a sharp jab in her back. One of the guys had kicked her while she was turned away! She clenched her fist and turned around. "So you're going to hit a girl while she's not paying attention?" she said to him. She had no idea who this kid was, but he was about to get hurt.
"You're not a girl. I've heard about you. You're a monster," he said to her.
True Cosette had done some pretty terrible things in her past, but not enough to be called a monster. Hitler was a monster. Cosette was just a girl who had a certain way of geting what she wanted. She glared at him and hit him in the stomach. She grew up trained in the southern praying mantis fighting style, so basically her hits were short and powerful. He grabbed his stomach and leaned down, so she took this as an opportunity hit him in the neck. One. Two. That's all it ever took to knock someone unconscious. As he fell to the ground, she looked around to see how everyone else was doing. She saw Solomon standing over an unconscious guy and smiled. "If you've got a knife, you've got to use it," she said to him. She then turned her attention back to the two guys who were headed her way. Adrenaline started pumping through her and she cracked a smile at them. Lets go.

User Image

BlakStarr

GreenDayVamp

living-doll-goth

The Empress of Flesh

Xotis

((OOC: Sorry for it being so long! I just feel like I need to be detailed haha. Also I updated the notices part!))

5,650 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image

Tristan Martin
◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦

Tristan arched an eyebrow at her. "Trouble?" The song choice was enough to let him know that it wasn't someone she was very fond of. It made him curious, but he wasn't going to press her for details. Either she'd tell him or she wouldn't. It made him realize how little he actually knew about Kirra. He knew that she used to live in the north, and that she got teased, and then she moved to the south and got teased, and now she was here. But he didn't really know anything else. Now that he realized it, it was kind of awkward.

◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦

angelswolf121
Xotis

living-doll-goth
Ms Ziffy
The Empress of Flesh
BlakStarr
angelswolf121

Jordan stabbed the guy she had in the shoulder while she did the some other guy stabbed her in her side right were her jaguar tattoo was so the yell you b*****d that was my tattoo now Im p****d so she sliced open the guys check and kicked the guy she stabbed in his back and he fell flat on his face
User Image
тѕυкι ρѕу¢нσ

Tsuki ran up to Kitten's first attacker, yanking the knife from his shoulder with one hand, and plowing her fist into his nose, breaking it. Tsuki the carved a 'ρ' into his arm, her gang's signature. Once he was unconscious Tsuki ran at Kitten's second attacker he pulled out two knives. Tsuki dodged both of his swipes, only to have someone stab her side. "Hehehehe Mr. Bear they think their needles can hurt me. What idiots you are hehehehe." Tsuki grabbed the one who stabbed her, and threw him at Killian. "Hehehehe whoops." Tsuki pulled the knife from her side wincing a little. Too much blood. She thought swaying a little. "Hehehehe Mr. Bear how right you are, I need to end this." Tsuki danced around Kitten's second attacker, smashing her elbow into his face. As the boy held onto his face Tsuki raised her leg, and with all her might bringing her foot down on the back of his head. Again Tsuki carved a 'ρ' into his arm.

(((OOC I believe we are at 7 men knocked out. If you guys can save me Jammie's third attacker I'll appreciate it! )))
Ms Ziffy
Xotis
living-doll-goth
BlakStarr
angelswolf121
GreenDayVamp
User Image

A bit shocked Solomon by what Cosette said to him, he looked over at the unconscious guy on the floor then back at his wound. He paused and thought "Well he did this to me..". Solomon took a breath and slammed his knife into the guys stomach. He sharply pulled it out and was gonna stab him again when another attacked knocked him over from the side.

Solomon rolled and quickly got back up to his feet. His new attacker came charging without giving Solomon anytime to catch his balance. The first punch the guy threw hit Solomon. As the next punch came Solomon ducked and kicked his enemy in the knee. Solomon punched him in the throat and watched as the boy chocked and drop to his knees. Solomon finished by kicking him in the face.All that moving opened his wound a little more. It didnt bother him much then because of all the adrenaline pumping through his body.

GreenDayVamp
Xotis

living-doll-goth
Ms Ziffy
The Empress of Flesh
BlakStarr
angelswolf121

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash