5,650 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image
Cosette Martin
"Don't be afraid. "

User Image

Listening to the new girl talk made Cosette laugh some more. Oh man, I should have started hanging out with southerners years ago. All this laughing must be doing something for my health. Cosette walked over to her and patted her on the back. "Hey don't look so ashamed of what you consider fun. Everyone is different and there's no need to impress me. I don't even know you." Oh look I'm having a nice moment again. It must be this weather.

then she noticed a guy walking towards them. He was wearing leather so she was guessing it was the guy who owned the motorcycle. When he started talking about it, it became clear that she was right. Cosette figured he was talking to her since she was the only one who was even interested in it. "Is it that it can go really fast?" she asked him. He was looking at her a bit cautiously. Hopefully he's just looking at me like that because he thinks I'll steal his bike, not because he knows who I am.

User Image

Partying Codger

8,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
  • Invisibility 100
User Image
§ Kirra Jean
South Sider
§

Kirra smiled. "Not so much that I'm ashamed of what I do for fun. I just don't like sounding so... upper class. It's fine when I'm with my friends. They encourage it, to help me 'fit in' with them better. I'm not originally from the South Side of town, though, and I remember how... finicky some of the North Siders can be. I'm trying not to step on anyone's toes, because I'd really rather not get shanked today."

User Image
ºKillian Blair
North Sider
º

Do not assume you know me; know who I am or what I have been through.
At times, this life I have been given has been nothing more than a mere hell; torture, violence, a bad past.

He grinned. "Not only can it go fast, I didn't steal it. Which means those pigs can't take it from me." He looked back at it. "Not that the police can usually catch me..." He grumbled under his breath. He turned back to the girl. "Does a pretty good job of getting me my speed fix." He took another, slightly closer look at the Norsider. "You look... familiar. Yet, I know I don't know you. I usually remember pretty girls like you. You got a brother?"

I've made mistakes, I have regrets. Is it too late for me to change? Or am I forever stuck here, on the North Side?

Maximillio's Wife

Dapper Lunatic

15,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image
Kylie Nabokov

Kylie watched the interaction between Cosette and this guy. She smiled at Kirra and looked at the motorcycle. I know this is dumb question but where can I get one? It looks so kick a**! Kylie figured that she would get weird looks. A South sider wanting a motorcycle, not very common. Though it fit Kylie perfectly. She stared at the guy and Cosette waiting for an answer. She showed in her face and eyes that she was dead serious.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

5,650 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image
Cosette Martin
"Don't be afraid. "

User Image

I smiled at the girl. "Naw it's cool! Believe it or not, I was born on the south. Didn't stay there long, and I don't remember much of it, but that's where I'm from." Cosette then turned over to Kylie. "Well it depends. Would you like this motorcycle new and stolen, used and stolen, or do you just want to know where a motorcycle shop is?" Cosette started thinking about how soon she could get her own too when she heard the guy ask about her brother. She turned back to him and frowned at him. "Yes I do have a brother. Why? Do you know him?" I should have realized this would happen eventually. Half of the north side is attending this school after all.

User Image

Maximillio's Wife

Dapper Lunatic

15,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image
Kylie Nabokov

Kylie put her finger to her chin to think about it. Well, new preferably. Stolen? Well that I don't care about...I would have one already if anyone ever waged a bike at one of my poker games... Kylie's eyes widen slightly at her small slip of her personal income source. She continued to watch the guy like a hawk, she didn't like all the questioning going on. And she really didn't want to see or be in a fight on her first day. Kylie knew Kirra was still hanging around, she would have to ask if they were roommates after she dealt with knowing where to procure such a gorgeous vehicle.

Partying Codger

8,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
  • Invisibility 100
User Image
§ Kirra Jean
South Sider
§

Kirra nodded at the North-side girl. "I was in North Side until I was six or seven. I remember the bars on the windows, the double-bolt locks on all the doors. It makes the life of a South-sider seem easy and cushion-y. Something I've rather enjoyed."

User Image
ºKillian Blair
North Sider
º

Do not assume you know me; know who I am or what I have been through.
At times, this life I have been given has been nothing more than a mere hell; torture, violence, a bad past.

Killian looked at the South Sider who'd asked about the motorcycle. Her face was set, and she was serious. He smiled at her. "My kind of ladies, right here. Let's see..." Killian gave her the address where he got his bike, and the guy he bought it from. "Now, don't trust the mechanic that works right under Robert; Kevin's sketchy, and he's on and off the dope. He'll cheat you if he can. Not to mention, he works under the table for more than a dozen chop shops around North Side, so if you don't deal with Robert, you don't really know if you're getting what you paid for. Robert's son, Bobby, isn't too bad a guy. Bit slow, though, so he may not get what you want written down just right." He smiled at the South Sider's mention of poker games. He'd done much worse than a bit of gambling for money. He glanced over at the other South Sider. She was quiet; she seemed shy, at first glance, and a bit on the weak and puny side. He could see musculature in her arms that told a different tale, though. 'She trains,' he thought. 'Martial arts of some form, I'd wager. Either that or street fighting. She doesn't have the form for kick-boxing, so that's out.'

He turned his attention back to the Norsider. "Don't know him personally, but I've seen him at a distance. His reputation doesn't belie him. I ain't a weakling, myself. Been around the block quite a few times; more than my fair share of scars to show for it, and even I wouldn't fancy a fight with him, sober or not." He sighed and shook his head. "Not too bright myself, when I'm not sober, but I'm not quite that dumb. True what they say then, that the Martin boy has a twin sister. You don't look like much, but looks are more often than not deceiving. I know they've given me the upper hand in a fight more than once." He chuckled. "Most men wouldn't expect much out of scrawny boy like me. I've taught them a thing or two."

I've made mistakes, I have regrets. Is it too late for me to change? Or am I forever stuck here, on the North Side?

((That's it for me for the night. Should have been in bed and hour and a half ago. sweatdrop Damn insomnia. xp ))

Maximillio's Wife

Dapper Lunatic

15,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image
Kylie Nabokov

Kylie took the address and listened intently to what he said. She smirked at the thought of getting a bike and being free, maybe search the city for Paydin again. She looked over at Kirra, Cosette and Killian's body types. They all trained and all seemed to understand that each one could hold their own in a fight. She seemed the most weak of the group. Kylie looked at Kirra again and let a small somewhat forced smile grace her lips. I'm guessing that you have Dorm 6, which is mine as well. So, hello roomie. I'm Kylie. She held her hand out to Kirra for her to shake it.

[[OOC: I should sleep too since its like 5am here]]

5,650 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image
Cosette Martin
"Don't be afraid. "

User Image

Cosette smiled at Kylie at the conversation about the motorcycles. "We can go together if you'd like. I'm pretty good at...ahhh...convincing people to give me a good deal." She decided to skip over the whole card game comment, figuring it was probably something private or something she could bring up again later when it was necessary.

She then laughed at his comments about Tristan. "That's funny. I've never heard anyone talk about him like that to me before. I'm more of the bad twin than he is. Not all fighting has to be physical." She sighed at the thought of that. "But you know, you do kind of look like a guy who could hold his own in a fight. I've learned it's often the big ones who are the weakest."

User Image

((OOC: Night! I probably should sleep too since I have to be up in like 5 hours haha. ))

6,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
«Why must everyone judge-------&
Lillian Here!

Don't Worry, your Beautiful

♤♧♡♢

User Image

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

What's the point of fighting, When there is nothing Worth Fighting for?❞

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

<-----A book by its cover?»

"Thank you,"She said to the male who helped her then left. She then turned her attention to Piper,"Ah, Piper is a pretty name. I'm Lillian,"She kept her hand out to shake as she looked at her bag,"South sider...."She thought to herself. She shrugged and sat on her bed. She worked her butt off to pay for all the items, she would yell at someone if they said something mean. She crossed er legs and pulled out a book as she began to read.

Sarano_Krem

Bashful Fatcat

4,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
User Image

Mʏ ɴᴀᴍᴇ.. Is Cᴀᴍᴇʀᴏɴ

The greatest pleasure in life is doing something others said you couldnt do

-User Image' BEEP BEEP BEEP BEE- *smack* ' A small groan came from under the blankets as Camron dragged the upper half of her body up. She rubbed her eyes, streached out her body and blinked a couple of times. The aroma of pancakes eggs and bacon filled the house. Cameron slipped on her slippers and proceeded to the kitchen, after making a trip to the restroom of course."Thanks for breakfast!"She said to her brother before running to her room to get dressed. She slipped on a pair of blue jeans, a penguin t-shirt, her favoite worn and torn converse her rubber braclets, and another necklace. She went to the morrirror in her room and stared at her reflection as she brushed her short hair. She fixed her hair and grabbed her domo book bag. It was now 6:45. "Im leaving! Don't forget to send letters! I'll come home atleast every other weekend! I love you brother!" She said to her brother as she walked out the door. She stood outside for a moment as the sun kissed her raidiant cheeks. She then began to walk to school. She passed all the trees being pushed back and forth by the light breeze. She then continued on into the entrance of the school. She walked along with a straight face as her single suitcase bumped along all the cracks. She was honestly afraid, knowing the 2 different sides suddenly being clashed together. She thought it was the stupidest idea ever. She kept her gaze to the ground as many different faces passed her left and right. She bumped into a couple people on her way to the nearest clear bench. She gripped her book bag and sat down at the clear bench. She pulled her knees close to her and looked around the new environment. She then pulled out her map and stuffed her face into it, finding out where her dorm room was. She got up after locating where the actual building was. She walked along in that direction with her face still stuffed into the map. Not even 5 minutes later a soft thud was heard as she found herself in a not so lovely greeting with the cold pavement of the school She sat herself up and quickly grabbed her suitcase and book bag and set them up together. 'My glasses...where'd they go? I cant see!'She thought in a panic as she felt around for them, on all fours on the ground with a small bumb developing on her forehead.User Image-

Oh! Oh! Condoms!:: ' Sorry had to edit it a bit c: '

Please Belive Me..♪

What is Cameron wearing today?

User Image

Beloved Lunatic

---_ ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐__ ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ __ ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
          _____ YOU'RE THE ONLY ONE FOR ME _______________ YOU'RE THE ONLY ONE FOR ME __________________ YOU'RE THE ONLY ONE FOR ME
          ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯
          ______ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅

____User Image

_______ `IDONTNEED: ↺ .ANYONE ELSE :░░
          _____ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
          ____- even if you ask again, its only you to me. even if you have another love already
          _____________ i cant forget you, i cant turn back.

_________ ❸ ❷ ❶ ❛ I DON'T : CARE WHAT `( ANYONE ) *SAYS
                                      IT'S YOU _____ IT'S YOU _____ IT'S YOU _____ IT'S YOU
                                      IT'S YOU _____ IT'S YOU _____ IT'S YOU _____ IT'S YOU

_____ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Tiffany watched him as he explained the two different sides. She didn't understand why there had to be two different sides, but she decided to not ask. It would only make her seem like a bigger idiot then how she seemed right now. she nodded and lied to him. "I understand now, I suppose. But it's just stupid how there's two sides." She told him, crossing her leg over her other and leaning her chin on her palm. "It would be much easier if everyone was equal, don't you think?" She told him. Which, it really would be easier. No one would fight, no one would argue, no one would say that they're better then everyone else. She sighed and nodded. "I suppose I can't trust anyone, when you say all those things." She slightly shrugged as she responded to him.

Woken Tox's Princess

Adorable Lunatic

R-I-L-E-Y--A-N-N
She;s too nice for her own good
User Image

User Image

I'm a stitch away from making it...

It seemed that Riley had slept through the night.

Still, she was outside. How in the hell, did she just sleep on the hard ground throughout the entire night. This wouldn't be something that she thought about. Sighing softly, she pulled herself off of the ground and started back to her dorm. She might as well get changed and ready for the day ahead of her. Once standing on her two feet, she looked over at the dorms, and around the yard. There seemed to be a lot more students than there had been when she first came. Shrugging, she started walking back to her room. Desperately hoping that no one would start a random conversation with her. She felt disgusting, and really needed to take a shower.

Back in her room, she did hesitate to jump into the warm water. Riley decided to take her time. It wasn't like she had any friends here yet. An hour slowly creeped on by, and she thought that he fingers looked enough like little prunes, and she got out. The cool air hitting her skin gave her shivers, and she threw on clothes quickly. Once again, she threw her belongings into a bag, along with her shoes, and started back out towards anywhere her feet took her.

And a scar away from falling apart.

User Image

♥ Ethan Alexzander Jacobs ♥
✄------------------------------------------------------------------

The Romantic

User Image

To love, and be loved is everything.

Ethan had already had a roommate and things couldn't get better.

When he woke up, the book he was reading lay on his face. He must have fallen asleep before getting the chance to put it away. Much like his brother, he has decided to go out and do something, but he didn't want to spend his time at the library. He wanted to make some friends. He would talk to anyone who approached him. That was his idea. He got ready, and smiled to himself. He had on a button up shirt, and a pair of skinnies. A normal wear for him. He was the one to 'pretty' himself up, to be the eye candy to anyone who wanted to look at him. He couldn't help the fact that he was in fact a flirt.

Ethan started towards the middle of the school yard. From there he would be able to see everyone around him.

⋘ Xzavier James Jacobs ⋙
█ ▇ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁▁▁▁▁▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▇ █

The soft spoken one.

User Image

Being shy isn't weak, being shy is unique.

The bed creaked softly.

Xzvavii was rolling out of bed, already missing his brother who was in the next room. He had half a mind to go knock on the door, but he knew that he had to learn to get over it. He got ready quickly, and made up his mind that he was going to search for the library or something. He left the dorm, a notebook and pencil in his hand, and a frown placed on his lips. His steps were slow, and he watched as the floor moved beneath him

Outside, he wondered which way the library was. He had walked around a bit before, but he couldn't remember. It was there that he just started on his way toward a building. Sadly, it was not what he was looking for. After a few minutes of walking around, he gave up, and sat down beneath a tree, enjoying the shade. He opened his notebook, and began to write,

User Image

OOC: All of my characters are free. Feel free to talk to them. c:

6,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
I love my brother➣
‷ It's Jake, Not Jacob. ‴

User Image

Do not Get me Wrong I cannot wait For you to Come Home.
For no you're there and I'm not there It's like we are on our own.

[D o n't ● L e a v e● m e ●o n● m y ●o w n]

➣I'll do anything for him

Jake looked around the dorm, he sighed as he was finally alone. He pulled out his phone and called his boss, then his little brother. After he got up and changed his clothes, he placed his cigarette pack in his pocket and pocket knife for any danger. He didn't trust it, he knew there was someone bound to try and hit him today.

Once he got outside, he walked down to the side of the dorm building and lit a cigarette. He sighed, he didn't care how many teachers say him, or students. All he wanted to do was go home and see his brother's face instead of in a frozen phase in a frame.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
when she got no anwser at the door she pulled her key out and unlocked it the room was ok it had 2 beds she really did care which 1 she got so she just set her bag down by 1 of them toke off her jacket hung it up along with her maid outfit which she would have to put on in about an hour she was tiered so she thought 'I need a nap' so she got in bed and toke a nap

Maximillio's Wife

Dapper Lunatic

15,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image
Kylie Nabokov

Kylie decided to take her leave and continued to walk around until she saw an attractive guy. Kylie wouldn't make the first move toward a guy, it wasn't her style. She noticed that she had stood there for awhile and blushed lightly and smiled at him. She continued to eye him, knowing it seemed kind of odd but he was quite attractive indeed.

[[OOC: talkin about Ethan FYI]]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas