< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 73 74 75 > >>

Woken Tox's Princess

Adorable Lunatic

♥ Ethan Alexzander Jacobs ♥
✄------------------------------------------------------------------

The Romantic

User Image

To love, and be loved is everything.

He chuckled softly. "Don't worry about it." It came out with the hint of happy that came with a laugh. He felt bad that Jake was tired, and now that he thought about it, he was pretty tired himself. In a gesture that he believed to be a nice one, he got up to turn off the light and closed the curtain. "Rest if you'd like to, I won't be a bother." He pulled out a book, and a small book light. He enjoyed quiet time where he could just read. He plopped back down onto his bed and kicked his feet up. He loved the feel of a freshly made bed when he was laying on top of the covers. He waited to see if Jake would say anything before he started to read. Ethan had the habit of tuning everything else out when his nose was in a book.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

6,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
I love my brother➣
‷ It's Jake, Not Jacob. ‴

User Image

Do not Get me Wrong I cannot wait For you to Come Home.
For no you're there and I'm not there It's like we are on our own.

[D o n't ● L e a v e● m e ●o n● m y ●o w n]

➣I'll do anything for him

Jake smiled,"Thanks,"He set his alarm for an hour and got into the bedsheets, He had his little brothers favorite toy with him, a small blue, teddy bear. He grabbed it and held onto it. The only reason he had the teddy bear with him was because he missed his brother, who didn't want him to go. On his last day with him, his brother let him keep it while he was at the school. The other reason was because he had to sleep in a bed with his brother because he didn't want either of them to sleep on the ground.

He slept silently as he curled is body in the blanket. He dreamed about all the times him and his brother went the the beach. When the alarm went off, Jake slowly woke up and turned it off.

Feral Knight

13,615 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Battle: Knight 100
I'd just like to say...

User ImagePiper looked to the girl who was going to be her roomate and was immediately drawn to her bloody nose. "You know your nose is bleeding, correct? Carlton, be a dear and give her something to clean herself with." Piper then turned away from her roomate and slightly zipped open the bag behind her, it was filled mostly with her weapons so she closed it back up to be opened another time. Seeing her butler slash chaufer return from a bathroom and give the girl some paper towels, she snapped her fingers, grabbing his attention, "Alright, you may leave now. Tell father that you did a fine job." "Yes miss." Carlton then bowed his head to both girls and left.

Piper then looked to the person standing in front of her, realizing that she had introduced herself to Piper, "Ah yes, my name is Piper. Who did you say you were again?"

...Merci pour le venin

5,650 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image

Tristan Martin
◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦

Tristan just gave her a look that said "Oh you've got to be kidding me." He sighed, realizing that he was going to have to break down how life is structured to her. "Ok. So everything I'm about to say is true so just listen." He put his hands together and started to pace around the room, wondering how he could explain this as delicately as possible. After doing this for a couple minutes he finally said "Ok so pretty much on the South side you are taught that since you are rich that you've done something better in your life than everyone on the North side has. Or in your case, that you're privileged and so if you respect people they will respect you too. On the North side we learn that anything you want you take it, whether that be by force or because you're cunning. No amount of respect will get you anywhere. It's all about reputation." He went and stood closer to her with a serious face so she knew not to question this. "So pretty much, don't trust anyone."

◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦

User Image
Cosette Martin
"Don't be afraid. "

User Image

Cosette laughed with the girl whose name I had just learned. "It was nice meeting you," she called to her as she watched Jordan walk away. A little humor always helps the northerners. She checked her phone to see if Tristan had called her. Seeing that he didn't, she figured that was a sign that she could continue exploring instead of going back to her dorm. Maybe my roommate is really nice and he's going to learn that not everyone is horrible. Or maybe he's tormenting her. Either way, Cosette just shrugged and went back outside to see what was going on.

User Image

((OOC: Phew! Ok so I finally got everyone's dorms up so go check that out! Anyone who is just coming into the rp can just come bump into Cosette because she's not doing anything haha.))

Maximillio's Wife

Dapper Lunatic

15,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image
Kylie Nabokov

Kylie slowly walked up to the school with her backpack and a suitcase. She slowly walked the halls to find her dorm, Dorm #6. Once she found the dorm, she pulled the key out of her pocket and unlocked the door. She went inside and threw her suitcase on the bed along with her backpack. She decided to go out and scout the school. As she walked along the corridors, she bumped into a raven haired girl with glasses. Oops! Sorry about that, wasn't paying attention to where I was going. She stuck her hand out for a hand shake. My name is Kylie.

5,650 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image
Cosette Martin
"Don't be afraid. "

User Image

Cosette turned around and glared at the girl who ran into her for a moment. Pick your battles Cosette... She sighed and took the girl's hand. "My name is Cosette. And it's quite alright. You did apologize after all. I'm guessing you're from the South then?" Cosette smiled at her. She seemed like a nice enough girl. Polite.

User Image

Partying Codger

8,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
  • Invisibility 100
User Image
§ Kirra Jean
South Sider
§

Kirra Jean Johnson stretched, the light from her window laying across her favorite comforter. It had been her mother's, before she'd died. She looked over at her calendar, and felt a stirring of excitement in her. Today was the day she left for her new academy. 'I get to mingle with North siders.' That thought excited her, though in all seriousness, she knew it shouldn't. She was all-too-aware of how it was on the North side. True, she'd left when she was young, six or seven, but those early memories were still with her; the bars on the windows, the double-bolt locks on the doors, the sounds of sirens and gun fire at night.

She knew the premise of the school. Her father had helped some of the judges and and town council members who'd been on the committee do some of the research. She tossed her comforter off of her, jumped out of bed, and began to get together her last-minute things. She'd been packed for this for days now, and was ready in less than five minutes. She jumped in the shower, and was back out fifteen minutes later. She put on her favorite red shirt, a tight pair of dark denim jeans, and her boots. She slid two of her knives into her boots. The last thing she did in her room was fold up her comforter and put it into her bag.

She wandered into the kitchen, only to find a note on a tray on the table. Breakfast was sitting on that tray behind the note, and it was still hot. She picked the note up.

Dear Kirra:
I'm sorry I won't be there to see you off. Gregory (the new DA) called me in last minute. He's got an assignment for me, and I think this one might be the big one I've been looking for. Call me when you get there. I've asked one of our drivers to drive you there, but knowing you, you'll want to drive yourself. The choice is yours.
Love,
Your Father

Kirra smiled and quickly ate her breakfast. She knew her father's work was important to him, but she also knew that she came first in his mind. He wouldn't have left a note if that weren't the case. It was, quite literally, less than a thirty minute drive, and she cut the time in half. She stepped out of her car (a blue 1990 Volkswagon Bug). She parked her car, grabbed her bags, and went into the office to get her dorm key. It seemed that she didn't have a dorm-mate as of yet. She was fine with that. First pick and all. On her way up to her dorm, she watched a girl bump into another one. The girl who was bumped into didn't seem too happy about it; from her mannerism at that point, Kirra inferred that she was a North Sider. Inferences could be wrong, though.

((Sorry, really long post. They'll probably be like this for a while, then they should (hopefully) shorten up a bit more. sweatdrop ))

Maximillio's Wife

Dapper Lunatic

15,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image
Kylie Nabokov

Kylie laughed at the question. Was the niceness that obvious? I'm guessing you are from the North side then. Never actually met some from there before. She let her hand drop after the handshake. So what exactly are we supposed to be doing? Are there classes today? One of the things Kylie hated was being confused and lost and right now she was a bit of both. She hoped that Cosette had some answers. She seemed nice enough, maybe all that crap about the rough North side wasn't completely true...but then maybe again it was. She ran her hand through her hair while having an internal debate about the North side.

{OOC: Sorry about that angelswolf121, i kinda already beat you to the dorm. ^^;}

5,650 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image
Cosette Martin
"Don't be afraid. "

User Image

Cosette giggled when she said she'd never met anyone from the North side before. It's funny because we live in the same town, but we all avoid each other. "Hmm. At the moment I think we are just supposed to be getting settled into this new environment. My schedule said my first class wasn't for another couple of days. So I guess we just wait and learn the school." They probably want to see if we will kill each other before we even start or not. "So," Cosette said to her while clapping her hands together. "Tell me about the South. What do people do there for fun?"

User Image
((OOC: No it's fine haha! Post as much as you'd like!))

Maximillio's Wife

Dapper Lunatic

15,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image
Kylie Nabokov

Kylie tried to think about anything fun that the South side did specifically. She really couldn't think of anything since she avoided anything she associated with fun after her sister vanished 4 years ago. She let out a soft sigh and a chuckle. Well, I'm probably not the best person to ask that question. I personally like being outside and listening to rock, playing cards but other than that, I don't really do "fun." She was sure that last statement would get a response or a weird look but it was 100% true. Well at least we get the day to get familiar with the place. If you want to know what they do for fun then I would ask her. She looks awfully familiar so she must be from the South side. She pointed to the girl that had been watching them for the moment. Kylie looked at her and wondered if that was her roommate.

Partying Codger

8,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
  • Invisibility 100
User Image
ºKillian Blair
North Sider
º

Do not assume you know me; know who I am or what I have been through.
At times, this life I have been given has been nothing more than a mere hell; torture, violence, a bad past.

Killian rode up on his motorcycle, his current fast vehicle. He'd managed to keep his a** out of juvie for over two years; hadn't stolen a car in six months. He'd been clean for a solid year and a half now. His records had officially been sealed, and he hoped he could finally get away from the life that had haunted him all these years. He hoped this school was the place to do it.

His leather jacket was old and worn, but in surprisingly good condition. It was one of the few nice things he owned, other than the bike. He'd bought that with money he'd earned honestly. He smiled. 'How 'bout that? Honest work,' he thought. He chuckled and shook his head as he slid off of his beast. He unstrapped the helmet from his head and clipped it onto his backpack. He didn't own much in the way of possessions; carried his fair share of scars, though. Had a nice collection of knives, too, a few of which he had on his person. One could never be too careful, no matter the place.

He strode into the office to get his dorm key. He walked out, heading for the dorm building. 'Lots of South siders. That'll be a challenge.' He grew up hating those who lived on the rich side of town, envying them. That was going to be an obstacle that he was going to have a hard time overcoming.

I've made mistakes, I have regrets. Is it too late for me to change? Or am I forever stuck here, on the North Side?

5,650 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image
Cosette Martin
"Don't be afraid. "

User Image

Cosette stared at Kylie in shock. That was the opposite of what she was expecting her to say. It made her laugh a little. "Well look at that! Today you learned that not everyone from the North is out to hurt you, and I learned that not everyone from the South just rides horses and hosts tea parties!" She looked over to the girl that Kylie had pointed at. The instant she saw her, she raised her eyebrows. "Now she looks more like a girl for horses and tea parties." Cosette just shook her head at the thought of it. Then she noticed another person riding to school on a motorcycle, and her jaw dropped in jealousy. "Another one? I need to get me a motorcycle. That would be awesome."

User Image

Partying Codger

8,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
  • Invisibility 100
User Image
§ Kirra Jean
South Sider
§

Kirra blinked and pointed towards herself. "Uuhhh, me?" She thought a moment. "Well, me and my friends like to go shopping. We go to parties and clubs and dances." She bit her lower lip. The way that came out sounded kinda snobbish. "I personally like to go to the local animal shelters and volunteer. I find that loads of fun, and it's a way that I can give back to the... community..." She sighed. That sounded kind of upper class, too. "I go to my father's office and help him research and paperwork sometimes, too. If his work isn't too high-profile." She looked at the two girls.
((It's cool. mrgreen She'll take whatever's available in the dorm.))

Partying Codger

8,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
  • Invisibility 100
User Image
ºKillian Blair
North Sider
º

Do not assume you know me; know who I am or what I have been through.
At times, this life I have been given has been nothing more than a mere hell; torture, violence, a bad past.

Killian looked over at the group of girls, and noticed one of them looking over at his bike, a particular look of jealously in her eyes. He approached her, cautiously. He knew she was a North Sider; the other two were from the South Side. They practically stank of it. "Wanna know the best part of that big monstrosity?" He asked the girl who was staring.

I've made mistakes, I have regrets. Is it too late for me to change? Or am I forever stuck here, on the North Side?

Maximillio's Wife

Dapper Lunatic

15,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image
Kylie Nabokov

Kylie laughed at Cosette's statement about the girl, she did definately did look like that. She also turned her head when she heard the motorcycle. That does look like a lot of fun. And it would be 10 times faster than catching a cab up here. Though she lived in the ritzy rich area; her mother, father and herself didn't live that kind of life. All the money had gone to looking for Paydin. Hell, Kylie hustled all her money through cheating people at card games! Maybe she was born on the wrong side of town... Kylie chuckled at the girl's answer, she sounded high class and seemed a little embarassed by it. She noticed the boy on the motorcycle was walking up to them and focusing on Cosette. I'm guessing he is a North sider too. Kylie eyed him and quirked an eyebrow up at his question, she was more concerned about where to get one. Needless to say, they weren't popular on the South side. Kylie turned back to the other girl and smiled slightly. I'm Kylie and don't worry so much about how you sound. It's the personality that's the important part.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces