Woken Tox's Princess

Adorable Lunatic

♥ Ethan Alexzander Jacobs ♥
✄------------------------------------------------------------------

The Romantic

User Image

To love, and be loved is everything.

Behind the drivers seat was Ethan.

Ethan was the more outgoing personality of the two. He was also normally the one who seemed to be in charge. Truthfully, when it was just him and his brother, his brother was the more daring one. Sitting behind the wheel calmed Ethan. It made him happy, but then again, a lot of things did. He was excited to go to this new school. The only thing that he didnt like about it was that he was being torn apart from his loving brother. He didn't know life without Xzavii, it just didn't seem possible, even at the least. But he honestly thought that he would have an easier time adjusting, considering he was always the one dating girls, and things of that such.

His mind raced with so many thoughts about how school was going to be. He definitely wanted to be there already, but he wasn't allowed to drive faster. He would say he couldn't do such a thing, but in all honestly, it wouldn't be hard to press down the gas just a little more. After what seemed like forever, he saw the school for the first time, and practically bounced in his seat. Oh this was going to be fun!

He jumped outta the car, before shouting to his brother "I'll find out where we're going" And set off to find both of their dorms. When he had found out that they had different dorms a bit of his happiness faded, but he hurried to get back to his brother and tell him the news.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

⋘ Xzavier James Jacobs ⋙
█ ▇ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁▁▁▁▁▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▇ █

The soft spoken one.

User Image

Being shy isn't weak, being shy is unique.

Meanwhile, Xzavii sat quietly sitting in the passengers seat.

Unlike his brother, Xzavii was no where near excited for this. He didn't want to go to the school, he didn't want to be taken away from his brother. He had his mindset on the fact that Ethan wanted to get away from him, which in return was making him mad at his brother. Sighing softly, he watched the trees go by one by one, counting them until finally they had reached the school. Ew, It didn't look like anywhere he wanted to go to school. Yes, he was a straight-A student, but he felt like he was going to a new school, so why shouldnt he change his ways.

Though he would never do this, He would never mess up his scholarship, or anything. He didn't look like the typical smart guy though, besides his extreme quietness and lack of being able to make friends. Sadly, when Xzavii saw the school, he slumped in his seat, and mumbled about how bad this was going to be. He watched his brother run off.

When Ethan had come back, and told Xzavii about the dorm issue, his mood dropped even more so. They were already separated, and they had just gotten here. They decided to take this time, and walk around the campus, before unpacking their things.

User Image

Feral Knight

13,615 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Battle: Knight 100
I'd just like to say...

User ImageRyan had packed his few things in a box and waved goodbye to his parents. Once he walked in, he went to the receptionist and grabbed his dorm room key. "Thanks." Ryan procceded to his room, picked a bed, and placed his stuff down on top of it. "Wow, they really went all out for us North-siders...Why?" Ryan sast down, getting for a feel for the room and waiting for his roomate. Hopefully it would be someone he could be friends with.

A limo pulled up to the front of the school, coming to a slow stop. A man in a fresh, pressed suit stepped out of the front seat and opened the passenger door in back, letting out a young lady. She got out and pointed to the back seat, "Get my things, will you." Piper threw on a pair of stylish sunglasses as she watched her chaufer open the trunk and struggle to pull out her three large, heavy bags. "Good, now before you leave, I need you to carry my things into my room." The man made no comment as he listened to her demand. He knew better than to anger her or her father, for it could very well land him in the north side. "Now let's go." She led inside and stopped at the end of the small line of people, she didn't entirely mind it, seeing as it was part of the school's proccess, so long as she wouldn't be shacked up with some poor northern.
User Image

...Merci pour le venin

((probably the only post with both of my characters at once))

6,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
«Why must everyone judge-------&
Lillian Here!

Don't Worry, your Beautiful

♤♧♡♢

User Image

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

What's the point of fighting, When there is nothing Worth Fighting for?❞

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

<-----A book by its cover?»

Once Lillian got her key and schedule. She decided to head to her dorm. Once she reached her dorm she placed he stuff on her bed and changed her shoes to runners. She walked out leaving them untied. Not like she ever tripped anyways.
In All honestly, Lillian wasn't happy to come to this school at all. She already missed her little brother and sister, she still had to work because her grandparents were to stubborn to send her any money, and she was horrible at school anyway. She was close to becoming a drop out.
Once she made it outside she tripped over her shoelace doing a total face plant into the ground. In pain, Lillian sat up and rubbed her bloody nose,"Great..."She muttered as she leaned over and began to tie her shoes.

Woken Tox's Princess

Adorable Lunatic

R-I-L-E-Y--A-N-N
She;s too nice for her own good
User Image

User Image

I'm a stitch away from making it...

A light beeping noise filled the room

Sun shone through the crack in the curtains. It was only when Riley had moved to open the curtain to look outside, that the light filled the room. She closed her eyes tightly in frustration. Her eyes had just adjusted to the light indoors, and it wasn't ready for what came through the window. Her small fists made their way to her eyes, and rubbed them softly. When her eyes adjuste once again, she looke around the room, and began to unpack her things. When everything was neat, she had decided that she felt terrible, and needed to freshen up.

In what was a few minutes time, she was in the shower. She wanted hot water, something to relax her at first. Satisfied that she was awake, she changed the water temperature to a cooler degree, and finished up her shower. Contemplating what she should do today, she went through her closet. She didn't see herself doing much, so she threw on a skirt and a t-shirt. She wasn't the type of person to get dressed up for everything. Riley then stood in front of the mirror, letting the warm air from the hair dryer blow on both her hair, and herself. It was heaven.

About half an hour later,she had her small book bag packed with her necessities. Half way out the door, she looked down and realized she didn't have any shoes on. Because of her hatred for shoes, she wouldn't mind walking around barefoot, but she was almost positive some higher authority would say something. Not wearing shoes was something normal to her, but weird to others. She grabbed a pair of flip flops, and threw them in her bag with everything else. If someone had said something, she would just slip them on. She closed the door behind her, and looked to each side of her. She didn't notice anyone, but that was probably because she would rather not do such a thing.

Outside, the light didn't bother as much, because Riley was awake this time. She loved the feeling of the grass underneath her feet, and really wanted to run across the field, but most people would look at her weird, and she wanted people to like her. 'Oh well, you only live once.' She thought to herself, and with that took off across the lawn, her skirt blowing in the wind, and her bag barely hanging on her shoulder. She hadn't noticed that grass beneath her was about to end, and her feet hit gravel. Riley hadn't expected this, and slid to the ground After a few seconds, laughter consumed her and she rolled to lay on her back right there in the walkway.

She was oblivious that her knees were scraped. They didn't bother her at all.

And a scar away from falling apart.

User Image

6,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
I love my brother➣
‷ It's Jake, Not Jacob. ‴

User Image

Do not Get me Wrong I cannot wait For you to Come Home.
For no you're there and I'm not there It's like we are on our own.

[D o n't ● L e a v e● m e ●o n● m y ●o w n]

➣I'll do anything for him

Jake walked out of the front door to the school,"I already hate it here,"He muttered as he walked past a girl who was laying on the ground. He glanced at her knees and stopped by her head,"You okay? Your knees are bleeding, I got some bandages in my backpack,"He said as he sat down beside her head. He had no interest in the girl but with the scrapes on her knees she looked like she needing some bandages, they were bleeding like crazy.

Woken Tox's Princess

Adorable Lunatic

R-I-L-E-Y--A-N-N
User Image

User Image

Riley had been sitting there, minding her own business.

The clouds looked fluffy, and Riley wanted nothing more at that moment than to reach up and touch them. They seemed so inviting, but then the logic hit. They were nothing but water, and gas, and other elements put together that made them look so amazing. She wanted to shut her logic away and continue with the mindset that the cloud were just big fluffy beds of white, but her mind wouldn't let her. She closed her eyes, trying to keep the sun from hurting them, and she had been succeeding. In a instant, she no longer felt the sun on her face, and she wondered why.

Opening her eyes slowly, half expecting to see rain clouds making their way toward to school ground, she was surprised. He wasn't a rain cloud; At least she didn't think so. She forced herself into a sitting position. Her eyes went up to examine his face. It was bland, as if he really didn't want to be here, and she couldn't blame him. When he had mentioned bleeding, she looked puzzled. She was? Her eyes glanced down at her knees. Oh, she was. She'd live. "I'm sure bandages would help", She had said, her voice barely more than a whisper, but she would be okay without them. She wasn't on planning on communicating with anyone just yet, and she was almost frightened by this boy who stood in front of her.

She held out her hands and waited for the band aids. The least she could do was take them so that the boy didn't get even more angered. Riley's eyes darted back and forth until a bird flew by. Instantly her gaze fell to follow that. She was one to get distracted easily.

User Image

Timid Explorer

10,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
Hello my name is,
Serenity Winters
Come live in my heart, and pay no rent.

So I'm saving all my love
                      Yes I'm saving all my love
                                Yes I'm saving all my love for you

User ImageSeeing that no fight was going to happen and there really was no point in Serenity staying in the office. The one that had started the initial fight by calling the other girl a vulgar word was now embracing her as if nothing happened. Serenity took her leave she headed down the hall to her dorm. She was in room three which was stated on her schedule and engraved into the tiny silver key she had been given.Serenity walked down the row of doors finally stopping infront of her own.

Serenity stuck the little key into the door and opened it. She half expected a roommate since she was told she would be sharing this room with another girl. When she entered there was no one, and only her side of the room had been unpacked. Her bed had been delicately made in a brand new comforter and pillows, and her plants that she had brought with her from the greenhouse back home now hung from a hook attached to the ceiling. Serenity walked over to the bedside table and set down the beautiful little orchid she had been carrying with her. She moved to her bed after that where her carry on had been left untouched. She unzipped the pink, blue, green, and yellow striped bag and pulled out first a framed photo of her family. Next a small watering can for her plants and an alarm clock which was recently bought so that she could get up in the morning for class. The rest was simple stuff like her toothbrush which she placed in the bathroom, a stuffed animal that she set in the center of the many soft, tiny pillows on her bed, and other things.

Serenity walked to her closet once her end of the room was to her liking. She made sure she'd packed everything which ended up taking a lot of space. She frowned since she would have to share with her roommate. She began pulling things from the closet since she had an empty carry on bag still she would use it to store some of her clothing giving more space to her future roommate. Where Serenity was done she stuck the carry on bag on the floor of the closet and shut it. She grabbed her i-pod touch from the spot on her bed where she'd left it after unpacking and left the room to hopefully since someone to speak with.

I feel a knot in my heart
                                          Because out of the two
                                                      Who will I choose?

6,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
I love my brother➣

User Image

Jake pulled his back pack from his back and plopped it on the ground beside him. He pulled out a large pack of bandage's and gave her two,"Be careful next time. A lot of people will see you hurt and not offer a band aid,"He said as he got up,"Hope your knees feel better,"He said as he left. He had no interest in talking to anyone at the moment. He was still angry that he had to come here out of his Boss's commands.
He walked off to his dorm already knowing where everything was. Once he reached it, he realized that the lady had told him he would have a roommate. Sighing, he hoped that the male wasn't some noisy person who snooped into his business. He wished for someone quiet. He remembered the name quite well, Ethan it was. He set his bags down on his bed and began to unpack. The first thing he did was put all the pictures of him and his little brother together on the nightstand. He smiled and unpacked everything else.

Woken Tox's Princess

Adorable Lunatic

The Romantic

User Image

After walking around for a bit, Ethan really wanted to go see his dorm.

After giving his brother the look, Xzavii caved in, and they were on their way back to the car to grab their belongings. At the car, Xzavii stood back as Ethan grabbed the very few bags that they both owned. He threw a couple at his brother, who sighed and picked them up. "Xzavii, stop being such a downer. We're still right next to each other." Xzavii she shrugged and started to make his way toward the dorms, heading for his brothers, and his as well. Ethan walked quickly, eager to get to his destination. He stopped in front of his door and looked at it, then over to his brother, who had stopped in front of the one across the hall.

Ethan was unsure if he should knock just in case there was someone in there, or if he should just walk in. It was after all, his room too. Screw it, he took out his key, and slowly pushed the door open with his foot. He looked around, and saw a boy who was unpacking his things. "Roommate?" He asked.

6,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
I love my brother➣

User Image

Jake glanced up at the male then unpacked the rest of his stuff,"Hey, name's Jake."He said as he placed the suitcases in his closet and lay on the bed,"I hope you don't mind my me putting a few pictures on the nightstand."He said as he grabbed on and held onto it. The pictures were dearly important to him and he kept them close to his heart. They would be the only memories of his brother for awhile until the summer, he wasn't aloud to comeback in the winter.

Woken Tox's Princess

Adorable Lunatic

R-I-L-E-Y--A-N-N
User Image

User Image

The band aids felt like almost nothing in her hands.

She gripped them tightly, and gave the boy a soft smile. "Thanks." Her voice wasn't any louder, but as she looked up to see if he heard her, he was already walking away. She tilted her head and wondered why he didn't want to stay and talk to her. Had she done something wrong? No, she couldn't have. She barely said anything. Maybe that was it. Maybe she hadn't said enough. This wasn't something that she worried about long. She covered up the scrapes, which were baby ones at that, and laid back down where were was before.

Her eyes went back to the clouds, and her mind back to the idea of them being fluffy beds. She pictured herself on one, and fell into a soft sleep. Most people wouldn't consider it sleep. She was still aware of her surroundings, she could still feel the sun, and hear the birds. But she was relaxed completely.

User Image

6,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
«Why must everyone judge-------&
Lillian Here!

Don't Worry, your Beautiful

♤♧♡♢

User Image

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

What's the point of fighting, When there is nothing Worth Fighting for?❞

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

<-----A book by its cover?»

"What doesn't kill you makes you stronger,"Lillian said to herself. She got up and headed to her dorm. For all she knew she would be roommates with a girl named Piper. She didn't know who exactly she was.

Once she reached her dorm she noticed the beautiful girl and smiled. She admired girls like her, tall and beautiful,"Hi, My name is Lillian,"She put her hand out to shake. Her nose was still dripping with blood as she thought it had stopped. She smiled and kept her hand out for a shake,

Sarano_Krem

Woken Tox's Princess

Adorable Lunatic

The Romantic

User Image

He had started to unpack his own things and frowned. He could have sworn he had more things than this. He would check the car again later. "Ethan" he said in response to the boy introducing himself. It would be rude not to say anything. With the last of his things out of his bags, he pushed them into a corner. He had to admit, he wasn't the neatest, most organized person out there. That was definitely his brother, but it was his mission to try and change that. And he wouldn't wanna upset his roommate with a messy room. "I don't mind at all" he started. " I have a couple of pictures myself-" He stopped himself there, and he realized what bag he was missing. He knew that he had packed it, and took it out of the car but he was unsure of where it was at the moment.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Jordan already bored of the girl he was talking to walk up and got her papers then went to her room hopeing she didnt share it with some preppy b****. when she got to her room she knocked because she wannted to know if anyone was inside she was thinking 'please dont be a preppy b***** please dont be a preppy b****' over and over agin

6,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
I love my brother➣

User Image

Jake stared at the room,"The room... I'll clean up the mess in a bit, sorry I'm tired,"He said as he rubbed his temples. He kept getting text's from his Boss asking if he reached the school yet, he didn't care, just let him worry. He stared at Ethan for a brief moment,"Lose something?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff