8,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
  • Invisibility 100
User Image
ºKillian Blair
North Sider
º

Do not assume you know me; know who I am or what I have been through.
At times, this life I have been given has been nothing more than a mere hell; torture, violence, a bad past.

Killian returned the kiss, then smiled. "You're just saying that." He got on the infirmary bed and laid down next to her. "Good enough for me, though."

I've made mistakes, I have regrets. Is it too late for me to change? Or am I forever stuck here, on the North Side?

living-doll-goth
((OoC: Sorry I didn't post. My schedule's been bullshit crazy this week))

Dapper Lunatic

10,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image
Kylie Nabokov

Kylie snuggled into Killian immediately and wrapped her arms around him. She kissed his neck lightly and would n** at it lightly as well. She was feeling a little "frisky," but couldn't understand why. She pulled herself from him a bit and looked a little embarrassed. "Sorry about that..." Kylie looked down at the bed and chewed on her lip a bit as she waited to hear Kil's reaction.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

angelswolf121
Idk what to do

Partying Codger

8,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
  • Invisibility 100
User Image
ºKillian Blair
North Sider
º

At times, this life I have been given has been nothing more than a mere hell; torture, violence, a bad past.

Killian smiled. "I know. It's boring, sitting in a hospital bed with nothing to do. Juvvie's similar."

I've made mistakes, I have regrets. Is it too late for me to change? Or am I forever stuck here, on the North Side?

living-doll-goth
((OoC: Neither do I. We're like, the only ones posting now. confused ))

Dapper Lunatic

10,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image
Kylie Nabokov

Kylie smiled back at Killian and chuckled a bit when he said laying here was like Juvvie. "Would mind if I asked what you did exactly to land you into Juvvie? You don't have to tell me but I'm just curious." She watched his expression carefully. She wasn't really sure if this was a subject he would want to talk about with her but it wouldn't change her opinion of him at all.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

angelswolf121
I doth declare this RP is most likely dead. crying

Partying Codger

8,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
  • Invisibility 100
User Image
ºKillian Blair
North Sider
º

Killian gave a small chuckle. "Stupid s**t, mostly. Some of it small, some of it.. not so small. Grand theft auto, burglary, working for a chop shop, one account of armed robbery, drug trafficking, gun trafficking. Needless to say, I've been in and out of there quite a few times in my life."

living-doll-goth
((OoC: Sad but true. emo ))

Bashful Fatcat

4,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
User Image

Mʏ ɴᴀᴍᴇ.. Is Cᴀᴍᴇʀᴏɴ

The greatest pleasure in life is doing something others said you couldnt do

-User ImageCameron layed there for a good amount of time with her eyes shut. She twitched lightly as she heard a "Hey Cam!" off in the distance. "Jake?" She said lightly as she propped herself up to look in his direction, "Jake!" She said as she hopped up from the ground only to glomp him down to the grass. She had a big bright smile, and a trail of dark blush on her face, as she sat atop on him on the grass. "Gotcha." She said with a small giggle. User Image-

Oh! Oh! Condoms!:: ' Human Interaction emotion_kirakira Thread WILL NOT DIE YAHHHHHH! emotion_donotwant '

That's What Makes You Beautiful..♪

What is Cameron wearing today?

User Image
FufuPikachu

5,550 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Ah yeah sorry guys.
Finals are next week so of course that means for like the past 2 weeks professors have been pounding us with work. I probably won't be able to rp until the summer, and even then I'm still unsure. I'm moving on the 20th so idk how long it'll take to get wifi up.
I'm sorry sad This was the most fun in an rp I've ever had. But in about a month if you guys are still rping in some other thread let me know!

Bashful Fatcat

4,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
Ms Ziffy

I actually have this rp that I made awhile back that no one has joined yet x) If you wanna join shoot me a pm ;D I would love to rp again now since I'm a little less busy c:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games