Illegal Street Race 0.22222222222222 22.2% [ 2 ]
Prank day 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Submit your own? 0.11111111111111 11.1% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 9 ]
This poll closed on April 21, 2012.
No longer accepting new votes.
<< < 1 2 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 >

BlakStarr

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Jordan smiled as he spaced out then asked what ya thinkin about? As she toke he feet off his bed and then put her elbows on her knees and lead forward she was starting to get bored and of she didnt find something to intertan her she mite just leave soon
Xotis

Jessie said oh um ok thanks then waited for Theo to return he held his sleeping brothers hand then when Theo returned he wrought a note on where he was going even though he wasnt worried about him wakeing up alone more like hes hardly ever a way from his brother which is why he freacked out when he saw his brother missing at the dance
GreenDayVamp

User Image

Solomon snapped out of it and slowly looked at Jordan. He wondered what she was doing when she moved her feet off the bed. He didnt really pay any attention to it and looked back out the window. While his eyes looked down below at the other students going about their lives he said,"Nothing important i guess. Honestly im not thinking about anything at all. Life's to short to be wasting it by thinking all the time."
BlakStarr

Jordan laught and said well I guess your right then added althou some tomes thinking mite be a good thing but then agin I don't think I just act then smiled a cocky smile if she did a lot of thinking she wouldn't be here or have her own gang or well to deal with her dad then punched a wall she didnt want to think about that b*****d then she looked back at Solomon and said sorry and thought ok I'm getting bored enof to think of him maybe I should go then went to get up but sat back down and thought where would I go I dont really know anyone here and I don't know where cosette is and I dont want to go back to my room at the infirmary Then she said well I'm going for a walk to cool off see ya later house cat then she got out of the chair and walked out into the hall

*edit*

Partying Codger

8,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
  • Invisibility 100
User Image
ºKillian Blair
North Sider
º

Do not assume you know me; know who I am or what I have been through.
At times, this life I have been given has been nothing more than a mere hell; torture, violence, a bad past.

Killian sighed and held Kylie closer. He could feel his blood boil over. He took her chin in his hand gently and turned her to look at him. "You listen here, Ky. It is not your fault that your younger sister was taken. The fault lies at the feet of your parents, completely and totally. It's their fault; they're adults, and they should have known better than to get involved with Northerners, especially with gambling. It's their fault that they couldn't pay their debts; it's their fault that they agreed to give up a child. They could have sold things to make money to pay their debts." He stroked her hair. "And so what if they're leaving the country? That means you have no one to tie you down, tell you what to do. You can be yourself without them pressuring you to be someone else." He kissed her forehead. "You're not orphaned. You've got me. There's Kirra, who loves you like a sister. There's Alice and that crazy black-haired speed demon Cosette and her her brother. Then, above all, you have Paydin again. So what if we're not blood? You can still lean on us. We can be your family. I know that Paydin doesn't know any of this yet, not about your being her sister or your parents skipping the country, but we can handle that hurdle. It will be okay." Killian wasn't just talking out of his a**; he'd been through similar situations. Worse ones, actually, and he knew he could help her cope.

I've made mistakes, I have regrets. Is it too late for me to change? Or am I forever stuck here, on the North Side?

living-doll-goth

Maximillio's Wife

Dapper Lunatic

15,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
living-doll-goth
User Image
Kylie Nabokov

Kylie smiled a bit when she saw that Killian was willing to help her but she couldn't burrden others. She kissed his cheek lightly. [colr=teal]"Thank you Kil. But I don't want to bother anyone. And where am I going to go over summer? I don't have the skills necessary to survive on my own...I'm just a weak Southerner" Though Kylie had been on her own before, it was only for 8 months. She didn't really think that she could handle years. She knew Killian could help her and would help her. But if they didn't stay together, she didn't want to still have to depend on him. There was just so much to think about.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

angelswolf121

5,650 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image

Tristan Martin
◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦

Tristan shook his head at that. "No no, I don't mind her driving. I'm used to it now." He sighed and added, "It's just she always loved to go fast and race so now it doesn't matter where we are going, we will speed there. I was more worried to how you would feel about it." Tristan honestly felt that even though Cosette didn't follow most laws that she was a pretty decent driver. She had never been in an accident before so that had to count for something. He looked over when he heard a car coming towards them and noticed it was Cosette. She honked at them and said "Hey lets get this show on the road. Hooray for ditching!" Where are we headed to?"

◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦

angelswolf121
Lol this car is so impractical but I like it so I put it in here haha.
User Image

Evelynn "Eve" Vigil
_____xxx______xxx______xxx______

"I didn't have someone to carve out a beginning to my path. I made all the choices, and accepted all the mistakes."

Evelynn Vigil, it was a name given to the raven-haired girl by her mother on the day she was born. Evelynn, it was a name that meant uncertainty, while she doubted her imbecile mother knew what it meant, she thought some god must have planted it in her mind, because Evelynn's life had been nothing but uncertainties. How to eat, how to function, how to survive; all of it was learned through hard work on Evelynn's part. Her mother and father had seen to it that she learned it all on her own. Hell, she had hardly seen the two more then a handful of times in the last decade. Evelynn was certain of one thing, she hated her parents, and even more so, she hated her name. She shortened it to Eve the day she moved into her new school, a name that meant life. Something she intended to make a new one of for herself starting that day.

"Pathetic." She grumbled the word as she lay on her mattress, chewing on an unlit cigarette. This school had definitely made her life somewhat more bearable. Not having to work in unsavory places, or steal for food was a nice change. A fair amount of time had passed since she entered the school, and as of yet, she had yet to find the girl she had been watching before hand. She was frustrated with herself for lacking the capability to find this one individual in the mass of students attending this academy.

"I should get out of here for the day..." She sighed softly as her voice trailed off. After a moment, she jumped up out of her bed, and then stuffed the unlit cigarette back into the carton she hid in her pocket. "I need a good smoke anyways." With that singular thought in her mind, she started the delicate process of 'escaping' campus.

"I've abandoned my name, so I know I can't return. This is my life, and I'll not have regrets."

OOC: I have a few pictures for her, it's likely to change depending on her mood / what's she doing.
User Image

Andre Leer

"A-ah! Hello! Yes, I'm from the South."
"B-but! Please don't hate me, I beg of you!"
- __________ __________ __________ -

Even in his dorm, a place where no prying eyes could see, Andre kept on the facade of being a female. Despite being in this place for so long, he had yet to break his word to his mother, not that he wanted to anyways. Andre had no problem being seen as a female, in fact, he preferred it that way. He dreaded to think of what would have happened if his body and voice had matured like most males did. He wouldn't have been surprised if his mother told him that he was given hormones to stop it, in fact, he wouldn't have been angry with her. As of now, there was only thing that could make him happier, and barring painful and frightening surgery, it was an impossibility.

Today was just another day for him, another day in which he would do anything he possibly could to make others happy. Unfortunately, he already probably annoyed someone, he had over slept, and he knew skipping classes was something that was probably looked down upon in any academy, any where. "Oh well..." His extremely feminine voice slipped out under his voice, anyone that heard would have thought him even more of a female, rather than less. "... I suppose I'll sleep a bit longer." If the boy had one major fault, it was that he was undeniable lazy when he was somewhere comfortable.

Partying Codger

8,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
  • Invisibility 100
User Image
ºKillian Blair
North Sider
º

Do not assume you know me; know who I am or what I have been through.
At times, this life I have been given has been nothing more than a mere hell; torture, violence, a bad past.

Killian kissed Kylie's temple, then rested his head on top of hers gently. "You're not a bother, Ky. People stick together; they need to. It's how we, as a race, survive. We will figure it out." He closed his eyes and shook his head gently. "You ain't weak, Ky. Raw, rough, untrained, sure. But you ain't weak." He lifted his head up, and was quiet a moment, watching the different emotions play across her face. "Surely the same thought has gone through your head as mine. We're young yet, and sure, we're together now, but we may not always be." He rested his head on top of hers again gently. "If we stay together, that's fine. If not, that's fine too. First and foremost, Ky, you're my friend, and I have precious few of those in this world. If, for whatever reason, we don't stay together, I'd like for us to still be friends. I help my friends. I always have, I always will." He wasn't sure if he was getting through to her or not. She wasn't a burden, and he really didn't mind helping her. He genuinely liked her and got along with her; he'd done so much bad in his past, and he truly wanted to help her. So badly.

I've made mistakes, I have regrets. Is it too late for me to change? Or am I forever stuck here, on the North Side?

User Image
§ Kirra Jean
South Sider
§

Kirra raised an eyebrow when she saw that car. "Some of my so-called 'friends' on the South Side have been dying to get their hands on that particular model, and have yet too." She smiled at Tristan. "Well, let's go!" Kirra smiled at Cosette. "That's a great question. I, personally, want to go horseback riding, but I lack the funds. The stables are expensive, and it's been a while since Dad's let me work with him and paid me for it.That at, Tristan looked at me like I was insane. So, that's off the list. Maybe a park or something?"
living-doll-goth
ll-goth"]

Ms Ziffy

Maximillio's Wife

Dapper Lunatic

15,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image
Kylie Nabokov

Kylie sighed. He had a good point. "Okay, but if I become a bother, you better let me know." She kissed him as one of her hand rested on his shoulder. She broke the kiss and sat up. She felt her back and could feel the stitches. She really needed to learn not to get distracted so much. Kylie swung her legs over the edge of her bed. She wasn't sure if her legs had the strength to hold her up so she just sat there with her back to Killian and the wound was now visible due to the gown she was in.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

angelswolf121
Jordan was now walking throu the halls of the infirmary not sur of what she should do she thought of texting lioness or coger or lynx or even lepered to see what they were up to knowing then defanetly not school but she didn't really know what she wanted to do maybe just go for a ride on her bike or go couse truble, get into another fight, maybe shell just walk around until she found someone to pick on or maybe she would just think or she didn't know so she settled on walking and thinking for now until she found something better then her thoughts went to lionesss birthday party and how she's going with Solomon if thinks were scary now I wounder what he'll think when he sees us party then laughted out loud her gang was pretty fun when they're all drunk she herself has done some crazy thing when drunk then she notested that she was out side she didn't even remember opaning any doors but ohs-to-da-well she thought and kept on walking
User Image

Solomon watched as Jordan left the infirmary. She was tough and he could tell that from the moment he met her. At first, he was a bit worried that she was leaving with her injuries, but he figured a stab wound wasnt enough to put her out of commission. He turned his view from the doorway and back out of the window. He rested his hand on his bandages and thought, Well everyone else is leaving, maybe i should too. Solomon put his eyes back on the door. He didnt know why he was sitting there thinking about the idea of leaving the infirmary so much. He was patched up and the painkillers had already kicked in.

There wasnt much left for him to think about. The nurses only recommended that he stay in the infirmary. It was only a suggestion. Whats the worst that can happen from me not listening to someone's advice? Solomon sat up with his feet over the bed. As he moved, he wound didnt hurt. Instead, he felt a poking sensation like if he moved too much, his wound would burst open. He put his feet on the cold floor. His leg felt numb. His whole body felt numb. Solomon felt the full effects of the painkillers now. He found his green button-up shirt that was stained with his dried blood. Just under it was his black tank top. He put it on along with his shoes. His pants were still on and he walked out.

5,650 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image

Tristan Martin
◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦

Tristan opened up the door for Kirra and said, "There's a park not too far from here. About a couple miles away." The park was right on the outskirts of the north, almost in the south, so he figured it would be safe. Tristan figured ditching would be easier today. Cosette said she'd come from the infirmary after getting into a fight, and no one had come to stop her, so he just assumed from this that he faculty weren't very active in the student's lives.

◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦

User Image
Cosette Martin
"Don't be afraid. "

User Image

Cosette nodded her head and said, "Yeah I know which part you are talking about. Milieu Park right?" Cosette waited for them to get in the car. When they did, she quickly sped off before the school's faculty came. "It's a nice car right? Yep took me about 7 months to get it, but it worth it." She laughed a little when Kirra mentioned horses. "Yeah Tristan isn't a fan of animals."

User Image
angelswolf121
BlakStarr

Jordan smiled when she saw Solomon walk out of the infermary then looked in the direction of her motersycol then back to solomon and thought I wounder if he's ever been on a bike then smiled she at him she had nothing ta do mite as while go for a ride then walked up to Solomon and said what don't want to sit around in that bed all day? Wanted to get some fresh air?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff