Maximillio's Wife

Dapper Lunatic

15,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image
Kylie Nabokov

Kylie was seriously dying for water but it would have to wait. She chuckled when Kil said they unnerved him. "They do that to everyone. Don't call them in. They will come in when they want. So I guess you talked to them then. Any juicy tidbits that they shared?" Kylie hated they were there but she couldn't do anything. The school called and being "concerned" parents, they rushed over. Kylie got comfortable because she knew she was going to have hell unleashed at her pretty soon.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

angelswolf121

5,650 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image

Tristan Martin
◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦

Tristan just looked at her like she was crazy. "Because it's a horse."He motioned his hands in what he thought was the shape of a horse. "They're huge animals that you sit on while they run free-willy and you may or may not fall off of them and die." He shook his head at her. "Oh no. When I die I want my tombstone to say 'died from old age,' or 'took four people with him,' not death by horse." He shook his head again and led her to the parking lot. Horses just seemed...unnatural to him for some reason. He couldn't really explain it, he had just always disliked them.

◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦

angelswolf121

Partying Codger

8,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
  • Invisibility 100
User Image
ºKillian Blair
North Sider
º

Do not assume you know me; know who I am or what I have been through.
At times, this life I have been given has been nothing more than a mere hell; torture, violence, a bad past.

Killian shrugged and went over to an ice chest. He filled a cup full of ice chips and handed it to Kylie. "That should help you with your throat. Suck on them, don't chew them. I bet water would be preferable, but too much on your stomach at one time isn't good right after a surgery." He laughed. "I should know; been through enough of them." He sat down next to her bed and leaned forward, resting his elbows on his knees. "And as far as your parents... they said you weren't the type of daughter they wanted to raise; got tattoos and piercings and was a general bad influence on your younger sister. They sure as hell flipped their tones of voices, though. Quicker than a jackrabbit on the run. You don't look too happy about them being here."

I've made mistakes, I have regrets. Is it too late for me to change? Or am I forever stuck here, on the North Side?

User Image
§ Kirra Jean
South Sider
§

Kirra couldn't help it; she laughed. Kind of hard, actually. "Well yes, it's a horse. People have ridden them all throughout history. They're incredibly useful, and once they get to trust you, they're very loyal. Not to mention, riding them is a great work-out. Helps you with your core muscles; it's also helpful with central balance." She shook her head, still chuckling a bit. "They don't run free-willy unless you let them. They go through a training process. Sometimes, depending on their training, you can direct them with pressure from your thighs; the more common one, though, is by using a bridle and bit. And there's a saddle you sit on. Unless you spook the animal, he'll have no reason to make you fall off." She smiled and shook her again. She liked horses; animals in general, actually. She'd done a lot of volunteering at the local stables in order to help pay for her riding lessons. She'd learned a lot about horses that way. "Anyways, we probably won't go to a stable. You wouldn't get me to come back to the campus if we did."
living-doll-goth

[qoute="Ms Ziffy"]
BlakStarr

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Jordan laught and said I just dont laugh like this never in my life have I laugh so much except maybe when Im drunk but thats different sober Im usually a total b**** then smiled a cocky smile and said the list of bad things Ive done is a long one and until today there wasnt even a list of good things

Bashful Fatcat

4,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
User Image

Mʏ ɴᴀᴍᴇ.. Is Cᴀᴍᴇʀᴏɴ

The greatest pleasure in life is doing something others said you couldnt do

-User ImageCam silently walked through out the campus. She began to worry, since she hadn't seen Jake all day. Was he okay? Did he get hurt? Is he avoiding her? She shook her head violently and flopped into a patch of grass and stared up at the clouds flying freely in the sky.User Image-

Oh! Oh! Condoms!:: ' I'm SO SORRY I couldn't post earlier... I've been occupied with drumline and band...Again please forgive me! gonk '

That's What Makes You Beautiful..♪

What is Cameron wearing today?

User Image
FufuPikachu

Maximillio's Wife

Dapper Lunatic

15,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image
Kylie Nabokov

Kylie sucked on some ice chips as Killian talked. They felt so good on her throat. She smirked when he noticed she wasn't happy they were there. "You noticed huh? Let's say its been difficult. I'm nothing close to what they want as a daughter. I actually care about others and not how to make an extra buck or screw over the next person to get ahead. They play the concerned parent role when necessary. I'm really glad in out of the house...I'm gonna hate summer and Christmas though." Kylie smiled at bit at Kil as she noticed her parents started moving toward the door.

Karen and David both went into Kylie's room and stood at the edge of her bed. David turned to Killian. "We need to speak to our daughter....alone." Karen just held onto the railing at the foot of the bed, trying to look like she was looking at Kylie without actually making eye contact.

angelswolf121

5,650 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image

Tristan Martin
◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦

Tristan wasn't buying it. He didn't understand horses, or why they were necessary now that they had cars. Speaking of cars, he noticed his wasn't in his parking spot and sighed. "Looks like my car is gone. Which means Cosette will have to drive." If she ever gets here, he added in his head. He wasn't too worried about his car. As soon as he found it, he knew he'd get it back. And it wasn't like he paid for it so he didn't have any emotional attachment to it. The only bad thing was now Cosette was going to drive, and she didn't really understand the concept of speed limits.

◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦

angelswolf121

Partying Codger

8,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
  • Invisibility 100
User Image
ºKillian Blair
North Sider
º

At times, this life I have been given has been nothing more than a mere hell; torture, violence, a bad past.

Killian nodded as Ky spoke. "That sucks." He looked over as her parents walked into the room. He got up and, before he left, he observed them, especially her mother. "Ms. Nabokov, for one who seemed so worried earlier, you're doing a damn good job of not actually looking at your daughter. Almost enough to make one question your character. She may be a disappointment in your eyes, but surely she's not that much of a failure." It was a statement, not a question. "I would know." He walked out, but hovered close by. He was getting a bad feeling in his gut, and those feelings were usually right.

I've made mistakes, I have regrets. Is it too late for me to change? Or am I forever stuck here, on the North Side?

User Image
§ Kirra Jean
South Sider
§

Kirra smiled and shook her head. "You know, I do have a car too. It sounds like the thought of your sister driving doesn't enthuse you all that much. I could be mistaken though."
living-doll-goth

Ms Ziffy
User Image

Then i am right. There is a little good in everyone." He grinned and looked at his watch. It looked like it was broken. He decided that he would call his folks tomorrow and ask that they send him a new one. He liked watches. They made him feel comfortable like he was never lost. He didnt really know why, but thats just the way it was. He looked at Jordan, then out the window of his room and wondered about what he was going to do the rest of the day. He wouldnt be able to do much, thats for sure. At least not in his condition, anyway. He sort of spaced out as he began to wonder how long his was going to be wrapped up like this. "You know, i kinda feel like a mummy," he said rubbing his bandages.

Maximillio's Wife

Dapper Lunatic

15,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image
Kylie Nabokov

Kylie sighed as they walked in. Hell was soon to ensue. Karen gave Killian a death glare as he spoke to her. After the door closed, nothing could be heard but muffled yelling. Her parents wanted her to not associate with Kil and any other Northerns. Kylie refused. Kylie told them that she had found Paydin and thats when her parents told her the truth. They knew that telling her this would make her hate them and would cut the ties forever. Karen shook her head before speaking. "We had a lot of debt when you and Paydin were younger. We had met some Northerns and we like to gamble. The only way we could pay off our deb was to give up one of our children so that they could raise and train them to be in one of the gangs. That day, they were supposed to take you but since you weren't there when they arrived, they took Paydin. Its your fault she's gone and I absolutely regret the day we adopted you." Karen turned on her heels and quickly left the room. David stayed for a moment and watched his wife. "We are leaving the country, so don't try to contact us. We really don't care what happens to you." He walked to the door. "Goodbye." With that, he also left. Kylie layed there in utter shock of everything she had just been told.

angelswolf121
Alas, i am dead tired and this sounded so much cooler in my brain. Damnit!

Partying Codger

8,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
  • Invisibility 100
User Image
ºKillian Blair
North Sider
º

Killian poked his head into Kylie's room. She looked shocked and upset. His eyes narrowed. He knew something bad was going to happen. "They've upset you. What happened? Do I need to go after them? Do you want me punch your dad? 'Cause I'll do that for you. In a heartbeat. I could slice their tires for you."

living-doll-goth
((OoC: It's okay. I have that happen to me on a regular basis. ^_^; ))

Maximillio's Wife

Dapper Lunatic

15,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image
Kylie Nabokov

Kylie shook her head and scooted over in the bed and patted the spot next to her. "Let them go. It's what they want after all. And apparently, he isn't my dad.." Kylie was so confused. She was officially orphaned and had no where to go. She felt alone except for Killian. She had a small tear roll down her cheek before she wiped it away quickly. She really just needed to be held right now.

angelswolf121

5,650 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
((OOC: Hey guys! I won't be on tomorrow at all, just a warning. And I don't feel like posting right now because I'm running off of 3 hours of sleep so idek if my brain can make words properly. Anywho, have a nice Wednesday!))

Partying Codger

8,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
  • Invisibility 100
User Image
ºKillian Blair
North Sider
º

Killian sat down next to Kylie. "Well let me know if you change your mind." He really wanted to punch her father. He was tempted to slap her mother; Killian didn't typically believe in hitting women unless they deserved it, and she did deserve it. He tipped his head a bit, taking in what she'd said and the meaning behind it. "So, based on what you just said, he's either your step-father, or you're adopted." He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her close, making sure to be gentle. "And considering that, in my opinion, you don't look like either of them, I'm going to go with adopted. They never told you?"

living-doll-goth
((OoC: Sorry it took me so long to respond. I was typing/editing/posting a beast of a post in another RP.))

Ms Ziffy
((OoC: It's cool. Got get some rest lol))

Maximillio's Wife

Dapper Lunatic

15,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image
Kylie Nabokov

Kylie shook her head no. "No, they never told me. Though now I know it truly was my fault that Paydin was taken. They had to give a child to some gang members from the North side for payment on debts they had from gambling. They were supposed to take me. But they took who they could find which was Paydin." She buried her face in Killian's chest in hopes to stop her from crying. "They are leaving the country and I'm officially orphaned....again." Kylie wondered what she would do and how she would tell Paydin this and that they were sisters.

angelswolf121

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas