Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anzu went to her locker and opend it. She sighed and brushed the bangs from her eyes. She closed her locker and walked around some more. She watched everyone with tender blue eyes that looked sad. She wished someone would care. She really did. She wiped a tear from her eye.

7,700 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
Sighing Twiggy rolled over in the grass putting her book to the side next to her letting it close, her heart and soul ached and she wished so very much to know what it was like to feel, what it was like to have your breathe and very being stopped in one moment when you saw the person you were meant to be with.Closing her eyes she let the heat of the sun warm her beautiful young face as she slowly began to drift into sleep and dreams.
name: Vivian
grade: 12
race: half wolf half human
personality: sarcastic, but has a good sense of humor; caring.
bio: abandoned at a young age; been on her own since she was 6.
dorm#: 100

*walks around*

7,700 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
*As she drifted off to sleep she could hear the thud of feet on the ground, other people walking along the pavement moving around being close to one another, doing all the things she wasn't. Finally drifting away from the noise of the real world she was asleep and dreaming of beautiful things, her body and soul felt warm and she could see a figure it was blurred but for some reason she trusted it, knew it so well as it took her in it's arms and held her.Was this a premenition was this what it felt like to love?*
MalaPoleczka2
*Kira started crying* "Why doesn't anyone talk to me... I try to be nice, but I end up lonely..." *Starts to sob.* crying
looks at the girl o dont cry plz i hate it when girls cryu
(Oops, I didn't post because my computer crashed)

Hyami heard someone crying and follow the crying just to meet up with two people.

"Hi, whats going on?"
Then a girl at the age of 16 running towards the crowding people. Her long white hair flowing behind her. "ano... what's happening? anyone hurt?"
Lucifer was sitting perched on top of the building, his black wings still unfolded, there was a scar from his right eyebrow and down to his right eye

7,700 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
When Twiggy woke from her slumber she eemed a bit bemused,her gorgeous crimson eyes soaked in the world around her getting used to all of the colour and light and blurred her vision.Finally everything came back into focus and she sat up,alone in the middle of a field outside of her school, how silly was she to sleep where everyone could see her.Sighing she stood up and grabbed her army boots shoving her tiny little feet into them and lacing them up before grabbing her back pack and the book she had been reading.
*Kira stopped crying and looked at the people around her.. She blinked.*
" Thank you for caring.. No, I'm not hurt, I'm just really lonely.." sad
*Kira looked at the boys around her and smiled.* "I'm still a little lonely, heart but, hi, I'm Kira!" heart
constantinos smith
Lucifer was sitting perched on top of the building, his black wings still unfolded, there was a scar from his right eyebrow and down to his right eye

*walking on top of the building's roof she begins running and jumping off of each roof before sitting down on the middle of one and just starts looking off into the distance*
sweatdrop *Kira thought to herself.. "Not a very good start with people Kira... Whats wrong with you?!!" confused
name: Cecilia
grade: 12
race: Half Demon
personality: Has been hurt alot so doesn't have much trust in guys but tries not to show it
bio: Her father beat her when her parents divorced..it helps her distrust in guys...doens't like to tell people about her dad
dorm#: 303

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces