Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Kawaii
Vincent_Vega
Angel Kawaii
Vincent_Vega
hey dani you think you can help me pick some good classes?
sure i guess... I have Japanese, Drama, and Chinese
thanks not really sure what to take :: i walk toward the admissions building :: so what do you sugest i take?
flies right next to him i dunno? what are your interests? Do oyu want me to just fly you to the admissions building? it's a lot faster!
no i enjoy walking but thanks. well i know im gonna enroll in a band class and pysch but not sure what else
Vincent_Vega
no i enjoy walking but thanks. well i know im gonna enroll in a band class and pysch but not sure what else
drops down and walks with him you're a musician are you? that's pretty cool. what do you play?
Angel Kawaii
Vincent_Vega
drops down and walks with him you're a musician are you? that's pretty cool. what do you play?
french horn also i march so i need to check that out
::wanders off since Dani and Vincent_Vega are enjoying their conversation::

decides to sit under a tree and work on calc homework until class starts
Vincent_Vega
Angel Kawaii
Vincent_Vega
french horn also i march so i need to check that out
well, sorry but i gotta go. I haven't quite settled in to my dorm yet. Good luck with your classes flies away to her dorm. ((gotta go guys!!! bye!!))
(( later)) :: i finally get to the building and walk in to enroll and walk out 15 mins later looking at my class list ::
Waving bye to the guy who had bumped into her Cailean walks out the door. She sees a guy who's holding what appears to be a class schedule to the college. Slightly confused by this since it's an all girl's college she walks over to him.
"Hi! Are you going here?" She asks, with her normal smile on her face.
Anika Mitsukai
Waving bye to the guy who had bumped into her Cailean walks out the door. She sees a guy who's holding what appears to be a class schedule to the college. Slightly confused by this since it's an all girl's college she walks over to him.
"Hi! Are you going here?" She asks, with her normal smile on her face.
yea i was told guys can go here too unless i was misslead
"Really?" Cailean looked schocked. "Wow... you're the first guy I've seen on campus... I wonder if they changed the rules... that'd be great!"
name:Ryuku
year in college:3rd
are you in a sport? if so what:none
personality:funny,outgoing, kind
appearance if you do not look like you avatar: avi
::walks up to campus:: all girl huh? awesome
Noticing the other guy walking onto campus Cailean turns to him and waves.
"Are you new here too??" She askes, smiling.
::walks over to her smiling:: guess u could say that, ur quite a ray of sunshine whats ur name? ::puts out hand palm up::
"Cailean." She replied, looking at his hand, unsure of what she was supposed to do. "What's yours?"
::takes her hand in his and kisses it:: i am ryuku and the pleasure is all mine wink

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff