Time of day: Morning! 0.066666666666667 6.7% [ 1 ]
Announcement: Assembly will begin soon! 0.13333333333333 13.3% [ 2 ]
Announcement: First to page 15 gets a prize! 0.53333333333333 53.3% [ 8 ]
Total Votes:[ 15 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Invisible Streaker

Repent, repent, the end is nigh...

◤Haru Saito◢

Repent, repent, we're all going to die...

User Image

------------------------------------------------------------

Haru stood up sluggishly at first and quickly straightened his back out. "Alrighty. Where to? I'll see if I can show you the way." he said with a shrug and then looked down at littke Aoi who was clinging to his pant leg. He patted her head and chuckled softly. "Why don't you go back with the group? I'd hate for you to lose your two friends. You seem like you'd get lost easily." he suggested to the neko who's ears drooped in sadness as she nodded. "If I see Midori I'll tell her that you want her back, alright?" he bargained which seemed to put her in a slightly better mood.

He turned to the girl whom he had offered to help after the neko went running off toward the sleeping band mascot, Rudy, and then flashed her a bright smile. "I seem to have built up a bit of a little sister complex." he joked with a shrug and then chuckled. "Nah, that's my twin sister's friends. But anyways! Where are you looking to go?" he asked as he took his place beside the new girl.

------------------------------------------------------------

"What do you know of fear?"

User Image

COMPANY: Cereza
MOOD: Content
THOUGHTS: Thank god I don't have to put up with those three anymore.
OOC:

Karutan Koremaru

----------------------------------------

Chain me up, hold me down

Just let me go, there's always more

User Image

☆彡 ★彡☆彡 ★彡☆彡 ★彡☆彡 ★彡☆彡 ★彡☆彡 ★彡

Oh good Lord...nope! That was one of Haku's weaknesses. The poor siren was extremely ticklish. "Ha ha ha! Sto-HA!" was all she could really manage to blirt out before grabbing Tobias' wrists and pushing them away from her sides. "You got me." she said with a shrug as her eyes began to gleam red. "And as a reward, you get this." she said right before placing a soft kiss on the tip of his nose. Of course this was just her siren side acting up. She had seen the deep red blush across his cheeks which only made her want to tease him more, no matter what age he was.

Nana on the other hand had become bored since those two were in the weird geyser bubble-like thing for a while and the water pressure was way too violent for her to get through without being injured. She tapped her foot angrily against the sandy ocean floor before hollering. "HEY! IF YOU'RE PLANNING ANOTHER TRICK ON MY HAKU, SO HELP ME DEVIL I WILL SEND YOU TO THE DEMON WORLD AGAIN TO DEAL WITH MY AWKWARD FATHER!" she threatened with a smirk. Stupid Nana though, Haku isn't afraid of her father. The siren had actually seduced him multiple times.

------------------------------

Midori had zoned out for a moment before Thomas began to speak again. His voice snapped her back into reality suddenly as she turned her head in his direction. "Yeah, I'm in a band." she replied as her mind wandered off to their band mascott. I wonder how he would react if he found out our band pretty much owns a tiger... she thought to herself and held the laughter back. He began stuttering which snapped her attention right back at him. Why was he so nervous?

Oh yeah...that was why. Most wouldn't be used to seeing a fairy suddenly produce a royal fairy tiara from a wand, would they? She had gotten so comfortable in her own room that it sort of just flew over her head. "Yeah...I'm a princess..." she replied in a lazy tone as his voice sort of just went in one ear and out the other. WAIT! Did she just admit to someone she JUST MET that she was a princess?! Damn, that Hell ride to the school had her even more derpy and drowsy than she thought!

Midori quickly scurried off of her bed and up to him before placing her hand over his mouth. Her free hand went over her own lips in a 'shush' gesture as she looked him in the eye. "Do not tell anyone about my status as royalty. If you do I will never forgive you." she warned with a cold voice. At first she seemed heartless, but her embarrassment was obvious when her cheeks lit up bright red. Was she really touching a boy's lips? Yep, she was, and to her it was a big deal since the only male she had ever even really hugged was her father. Here she is now touching a guy's lips!

Midori awkwardly shuffled away and hid her hand before turning around so that he wouldn't see how red her face had turned. "ALRIGHT! SO WHERE WERE WE GOING?" she hollered, trying to act as normal as she could, but failing miserably. "C-COME ON! L-L-LET'S GO!" she hollered once again as she walked right into the door. Might want to open the door first Midori...sheesh. Too late though, the sudden blast to the face had caused a nosebleed, but of course Midori didn't notice. The poor fairy had completely lost her cool.

This time she remembered to open the door though, and then she turned around to face him with a bright red face and a nose gushing blood that she still wasn't aware of. "To the front office...or receptionist...or WHATEVER!" she hollered as she huffed and puffed in attempt to not freak out. Nervous much Midori?

╔══════════════════════════╗

Thoughts

Haku:Hehe~
Midori:HA-HA-HA-I'M OK!! HA!
Nana:Let me in!
Aoi:...mew.

╚══════════════════════════╝

I want it all excluding you

Losing control, so construed

jarmania

Kritines Windwalker

13,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

The sound of the ocean..
The coolness underneath...
The creatures within..

╔════════════════════════╗
♒ Mizuki ㊌ "Mizu" ㊌ Harukara ♒
╚════════════════════════╝

▷ The sun was shining and the sky was clear. It was a truly beautiful day! A great day to arrive at her school and unpack, and a nice day to relax before school began. A female student with long redish-pink hair and green eyes, Mizuki Harukara, had arrived to this school specifically designed for the "supernatural" creatures, though that is only a human's term typically, since these creatures knew of all the different creatures that existed; they weren't out of the ordinary. What creature was Mizuki? She was a mermaid, the more cheerful equivalent to the siren. Yes, she had a tail, but she didn't have to have it out at all times.
This would be Mizuki's second year attending this school, and she was definitely a lot more excited about it this time around.

Mizuki first went to find her dorm room, which was room two in the sorority. She checked her papers and she saw she didn't have a roommate yet, which she didn't completely mind, but she was afraid she would get lonely. Luckily, there was a fish tank in the room. She could travel under the sea to find some new friends to join her in her room, but of course she would ask first. That way she wouldn't feel lonely!

Mizuki unpacked her luggage, separating her clothing and placing them in appropriate drawers, set out various other small knick-knacks (including a picture of her family), her cell phone and charger, a bin that held her shampoo, body wash, soap, hairbrush, etc, and she had her book bag and books organized for the first day of classes tomorrow. She then lay down on the bed and let out a relaxing sigh. This year is definitely going to be better! I can't wait!

She went over to her window and saw the beautiful ocean! She was so excited! She just had to go for a swim! She went to her bathroom and changed into one of her bikinis, this one a simple red and white polka dot one. She grabbed a towel to dry off with when she came out of the ocean. She then rushed out of the door and headed out to the water.

She wasn't too far away from others, but she could hear all of them talking to their various group of friends, so she wasn't worried about getting any odd looks from going out on here own. She set her towel down just a little bit past where the tide would come in. She walked over to the water, and just the feeling of the water touching her feet made her happy. She did have control on whether on not she wanted to be like a human when swimming or like a mermaid, and this moment she chose to be a mermaid. She went into the water and her feet changed and became a reddish-pink tail, and she dove under the water and swam along the coast. She conversed with many of the fish, and a few had actually agreed to come join her in her dorm room, but she would of course need a way to transport them there, which wouldn't be too difficult to find a bowl or bucket to fill with the water. Sure, she may get weird looks, but she didn't care.

She didn't realize how far from her original destination she had gone until she overheard a few voices and she was feeling several unusual waves. She also noticed some flailing under the water. There was someone struggling to swim. And to add to the oddity that was going on, a whirlpool was beginning to form. The poor little girl that was struggling before freaked when the whirlpool came at her, and then the gentleman on the beach had come to save her, but it did not succeed as well as he has hoped, or at least that's what Mizuki assumed. Mizu was about to move in to help the little girl, but it seemed to work out in the end.
Then, the woman with white hair came after the man that had formed the whirlpool, and Mizuki had a feeling she needed to back away, so she swam away as quickly as possible, but she wasn't far enough away for these odd people to be out of sight. She then noticed another person, and she was dressed in a gothic lolita dress, and had long curls. She recalled seeing this girl last year, but she couldn't place the name to the face.◁

So soothing..
So comforting..
My home..

Familiar Gawker

4,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User ImageUser Image
☜ The Snobbish Wizard

People Near Fiona: I think...most everyone?
People Near Sebastian: Aiki
Fiona's Location: Outside, by the ocean.
Sebastian's Location: Inside, fraternity dorm one.
Thoughts (OOC): Wow sorry it took me a while to join in. I hope Cecilia and Fuyumi post soon!

The Musical Shapeshifter ☞

Two pale skinned teenagers watched a large group of students splash around in the ocean. Both were tall and thin and carried an air of arrogance. They were siblings, twins in fact, but most wouldn’t guess that by looking at them. They were striking inversions of each other; the girl, Fiona, had silver hair and light eyes, and the boy, Sebastian, had raven hair and dark eyes that could’ve easily been called black.

Fiona regarded the group dismissively. “How childish, playing in the water. I would never do that; it would just ruin my hair. And the salt! And bacteria! How revolting.”
Sebastian nodded, though more for her satisfaction and less in agreement. “I think I will go see if my roommates have arrived. Play nice, hm?”

Fiona Christine Kar

It's going well so far, she's gonna get her way.

Fiona stared at the group in disgust, and briefly wondered about her own roommates. She would have to give them the run down. Fiona showers first thing every morning, and then she needs the bathroom for at least 45 minutes to do her hair and makeup. Only after that’s done and she’s picked an appropriate outfit she will leave for breakfast and have one poached egg, a fruit salad, and yogurt. And then classes. Her roommates must respect her routine, never touch her stuff, and always listen to her. Last year she had a problem with her roommates and had to be moved into a dorm by herself, which she didn’t enjoy because there was no one to compliment her constantly and bring her things. This year that would not be an issue because she would n** all issues in the bud when they reared their nasty faces.

Fiona crossed her arms and clicked her tongue audibly, then resumed her judgmental stares as the group began to disperse.

Sebastian Mark Kar

I'm on top of the world.

Sebastian, meanwhile, had already made it upstairs to his room. He had already been up to drop off his luggage but was reluctant to unpack before everyone else arrived in case there were some last minute changes to the room assignments.

He didn’t realize, when he walked down the hall, that he might be hoping for a reassignment anyways. Several students would glance in at the room he knew was his, gasp or shriek, and then hurry away. That was the first sign of something being terribly wrong. The second sign was the door being busted down. Not that the doors were very sturdy anyways, but it wasn’t necessary to kick it down! It was no more than a ten minute walk down to the reception area where you would be given a key to your room, why did the door have to be ripped off its hinges?
Sebastian approached the doorway cautiously, and was utterly shocked by what he found.

A white-haired individual pranced about the room, gleefully singing about killing people in the most gruesome manners, which might have just been him recounting what had occurred only minutes before. The room was covered in blood and entrails and body parts from the most bizarre-looking creatures he had ever seen. Sebastian inhaled deeply and nearly gagged, the stench of blood and death was overwhelming. He placed his hands over his face, hoping that he would remove his hands and open his eyes and find his sister had just played some sick magic illusion on him. But that wasn’t so.

The dark-haired shape shifter tiptoed around gory remains and puddles of blood until he reached the singing individual. He almost reached out to tap him, then thought better of it. Instead, Sebastian took a step back and cleared his throat. “Ahem, excuse me? Am I in the right room? Fraternity One? With Aiki and Tobias?” And not crazy psychopaths… he thought.

Sumomo_Angel of Fire
Tobias's grin flashed as bright as his flushed face as he continued his onslaught. His breathing stopped he felt her hands upon his again. The waveform began to waver as his mitts stopped moving. Siren Song initated. Countermeasures in place. His framework reminded him. That didn't stop his heart from pulsing in his head, nearly drowning out the sound of the rushing water.

Time stopped for a moment as Haku's lips met his nose. Even behind his tinted goggles, his eyes nearly bulged from his sockets as his grin turned into pure shock. Without his Enlightened Will holding the bubble aloft, the water broke, leaving the two to tumble out of the sky. The Scientist grabbed a hold of the Siren with his metallic mitts as he attempted a swan dive into the water.

The two fell into the water, completely submerged an entire fathom in the water. With naught but the serenity of the water around them, he gave a nervous smile, eyes averting hers as they stood upon the ocean floor.

Generous Daredevil

7,675 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
User Image
Thomas jackado

Quote:
Sumomo_Angel of Fire

Thomas had many questions about Midori's royalty after she confirmed it but before he could ask she suddenly went up close to him an touched his lips telling him not to tell anyone about her royal status her voice her voice was quite cold but Thomas couldn't help but see her as cute and blush a little when she got that close as he could see how embarrassed she was getting.

She then shuffled back and then turned around she then asked where they we're going and hollered let's get going it was obvious that she was trying to act normal to hide embarrassment but it wasn't going so well she then walked straight into the door he walked closer to see if she was OK when she opened the door and turned to him her face was bright red and she had a nosebleed which was probably from walking into the door.

"Oh my god Midori your bleeding" he said rushing to the bathroom to get tissue when he got back he handed it over to her and be for he left the dorm he turned to bones and said "Bones stay put I'll be back in a bit".
Taylor James
"TJ"
The Half-Blood

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.He looked at the sign on the outside of his door that read "Hakuo Saito" and "Taylor James". Narrowing his eyes at his full name he made a mental note to change that. He never had liked being so formal, especially regarding his name, TJ had and always would suit him the best. He kicked off one of his shoes and stretched his monkey like feet, one of the few actual physical traits he had from his father, and opened the door to his new room and side-stepped inside, kicking his shoe along with him. He dumped all of his stuff in the middle of the floor, and looked around the room. Nobody seemed to be around so he opened the nearest empty dress drawer and dumped his few pairs of clothes inside, leaving his trunks out.

It was way too nice out not to try and catch some waves before things started getting rolling with school. He put all of his other stuff in a corner of the room and layed his snowboard and skateboard against the wall. Tossing his shirt off to the same side he changed into his trunks and grabbed his surfboard, he was about to put his shoe back on when he remembered that he was on this island, he could show who he was. Smiling, he kicked his other shoe off and let his tail unravel from around his waist.

"This is gonna be great, don't have to hide anymore."

TJ reached into one of the bag's of demonic fruit he brought before he headed out, grabbing one of the gross bananas that kept him running 100% and hauling his surfboard in tow as well, he stepped out into the hallway where he saw somebody else walking out of their dorm room and he shouted to them.

"Yo. What's up. "

He offered a friendly smile and a wave to this new addition to the hallway.

jarmania

Invisible Streaker

User Image

Haku burst into laughter as she saw how red the boy's face was, but then they were suddenly spiraling to the ground. She was about to turn into water so that she could save Tobias, but to her surprise he handled everything well. They were underwater again and she took this as another opportunity just to embarrass the poor kid. "D'awe~ Toby you're too cute!" her voice echoed under the water as she winked in his direction.

With a small giggle she began swimming to the surface before Nana tackled her right back under. "N-Nana! You scared me!" the siren admitted as her heart began thimping against her chest. Nana couldn't speak underwater though, so instead she grabbed hold of both Tobias and Haku then pulled them up to the surface. "No fair you guys! You had fun without me!" she pouted and huffed.

On the shore Aoi was curled up on top of Rudy when a silhouette caught her attention. She could see a male figure leave, but the female remained. She shielded her eyes from the sun so that she could see better, and her eyes widened slightly when the figure was revealed. This girl...the way she was dressed...it was quite elegant in her opinion. Another figure near the shore caught her attention as well, a girl with pink hair that was closer to Haru and his possible new friend. Being the quiet neko she was, her ears flattened out of shyness as she forced herself to wave at the two. Midori always told her she should initiate into conversations, and she was finally using this as an opportunity to practice her social skills.

"OH YES! I am bleeding...WAIT WHAT?!" Midori hollered as Thomas returned with a tissue. She quickly grabbed it and bowed as a quick 'thank you' before shoving it into her gushing nostril. Her eyes went flat for a moment before letting out a small giggle. "Attractive, right?" she joked while rolling her eyes before following behind Thomas. Her eyes flickered over to the sign on the door, and then they widened when she saw the two names. "I guess we are roommates...look at what the sign says." she said as she pointed it out. Her ears happened to also catch a conversations about the dorms being co-ed, which cleared up the whole confusion in her head.

Another voice snapped her attention back to Thomas, revealing a male who was speaking to him. Midori scooted her way from behind Thomas to make herself visible, tissue in nostril and all. She offered a kind smile and a wave before realizing that it was still stuffed in her nose, then she immediately removed it. It wasn't ready to be removed obviouslt when the blood continued to gush from her nose. "Oh darn! Maybe I should go talk to that boy from earlier about him helping me with healing abilities!" she said, sulking her shoulders in shame as her head hung low.

Speaking of him, were they still at the ocean? Her attention snapped back up to the new male when she heard the scrape of something against the tile floor. Was that...a surfboard? Perfect! He was going to the ocean, right? RIGHT?! "H-hey Thomas! Do you wanna go to the ocean instead? My band members are all there...leaving them all alone at the ocean probably wasn't the best idea. For all I know it may be destroyed right now." she stated with a sigh.

Thoughts

Haku:That was scary!
Midori:I feel like those three are my kids...
Nana:Meanies...
Aoi:...hehe

[quite="jarmania"]
Kritines Windwalker

JohnnyParker132

ZiggyGee

Staring_At_The_Night_Sky

----------------------------------------

Blood and ink stain the walls

Silently with bloody knuckles I carry on

Hoping it's not too wrong

◣☠Ⓐiki☣◥

◤✂Ⓝakayami☢◢

Your knife

My back

User ImageUser Image
User Image

My gun

Your head

▓▒▓▒▓▒▓▒▓▒▓▒▓▒▓▒▓▒▓▒▓▒▓▒▓▒▓▒▓▒▓▒▓▒▓▒▓▒▓▒▓▒▓▒▓▒▓

Aiki continued his psychopathic singing and laughing until a voice sent him spinning in the opposite direction to see who had spoken. That would have been alright in most cases if his whole body had turned, but no...only his top half spun completely around as if he were made of rubber. The crackling of his bones made it obvious that some had broken with that twist, but it didn't affect Aiki!

A demented smile spread across his lips as the claws that protruded from his fists retracted back into the skin, covering it up comlpetely as if nothing was there in the first place.
"Yes! You're in the right place~ I'm Aiki, Aiki Nakayami! I haven't met this Tobias fellow yet though." he stated before twisting his form back so he looked more normal. That didn't last long though since suddenly he had shifted to be nine feet tall, making it impossible to fit in the room without crouching over. Instead of crouching over like most would have done, he bent over backwards, causing his head to hang like it was lifeless.

"I just finished a bit of redecorating! Do you like it?" he asked with a creepy laugh as he lifted his arm to point out one of his 'designs'. The design...well, it was a dweller that had been sliced in half, its internals hanging from the body just pinned on the wall with strange markings and writing written around it. The writing was in it's own blood, and that of course was definitely Aiki's artwork...or so he thought.

▓▒▓▒▓▒▓▒▓▒▓▒▓▒▓▒▓▒▓▒▓▒▓▒▓▒▓▒▓▒▓▒▓▒▓▒▓▒▓▒▓▒▓▒▓▒▓

I can help you see the light out of your despair

You tie the rope...

...and I'll kick the chair

User Image

"I feel the malice on my veins"

Unwrap your skin and...

...axe off your limbs

Where I am: My dorm~
Who I'm with: A dormie~!
Mood: Creative
What I'm wearing: Pic
OOC: Aiki's an odd guy.

Stop

Rewind

Watch them die

Taylor James
"TJ"
The Half-Blood

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

TJ tilted his head a little and looked at the girl and guy coming from the room. Were these co-ed dorms or are they friends? hmm... Hakuo..wonder if that's a guy or girls name? I guess I've only ever lived with mom anyway so what's it matter.

"Yeah come on Thomas! What better way to get to know your neighbors then a good ol' day at the beach? Nothing says quality beach time than sun, surf and friends!"
Grinning TJ walked up to the pair and winked, giving a thumbs up in the same motion.

"Let's hang and hang loose dude errrm.. and dudette! Name's TJ."

jarmania

Sumomo_Angel of Fire

"C-cute.." He breathed as the gentle tide swayed the two submerged youths. He gave a wandering glance down her form, quickly before snapping back up in embarrassment. Seeing Haku begin to surface, he did the same, kicking his webbed feet up. Smilng gently as he looked up at Haku from below, he allowed his mind to wander on the Siren as he slowly floated to the surface.

His reverie was cracked by the raven-haired destroyer of sweet dreams, Nana. He rushed to Haku's aid after seeing her being dive-bombed by the girl, only to be dragged up along with her to the open air. "What the-" Was all he could get out before being yelled at. "I'm sorry Nana! Next time we can all have fun together! Three's a crowd!" He let out a short gasp and slapped both of his mitts over his mouth as his face continued its scarlet parade. "I- I didn't mean it like that."

Generous Daredevil

7,675 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
User Image
Thomas jackado

Quote:
Sumomo_Angel of Fire

Quote:
JohnnyParker132

Midori took the tissues gratefully and jammed them up her nose to stopped the bleeding she made a small joke about it and then noticed she saw the sign on the door and pointed out that it had his and her name "oh so it does" he said slightly confused "how i didn't notice that before amazes me" he then heard a new voice he turned to see a boy with a monkey tail holding a surfboard "oh hi" he said greeting the new boy.

Midori then asked about going to the ocean instead as some of her band members where there and that they would probably destroy it "well your band sounds like fun" he said with a smile the new guy wanted to go as well "well I'm not going to the reception anymore the ocean sounds fun and I get to meet your band members".

The new guy mentioned his name as TJ." well TJ. Nice to meet you we better get there before its gone so I'll race you two there" he said using his control over air to fly.

13,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

The sound of the ocean..
The coolness underneath...
The creatures within..

╔════════════════════════╗
♒ Mizuki ㊌ "Mizu" ㊌ Harukara ♒
╚════════════════════════╝

▷ Despite how much Mizuki loved the water, these people were getting a little out of hand, and she could hear the cries of some of the fish below. This saddened her. It's one thing when it's a natural occurrence, but this was man-made. Yes, even the natural causes were saddening, but she couldn't believe that someone would willingly do such a thing, until she realized that they can't understand the fish and other creatures below. They probably cared very little for them in all honesty.
It was then when she noticed motion from the shore. A young neko girl by the looks of it was waving at her, or at least she assumed so. Mizu smiled and swam around the man and woman "playing" in the ocean and headed to the shore. As she arrived closer, she could see the little girl has white hair, and she seemed to be cuddling a tiger? As she came even closer, she began to think why a little girl would be here, but then she thought maybe she was just short? Maybe she wasn't as young as she thought.
As she came closer to the shore, her tail turned into two legs, and she walked onto it. She walked over to the neko girl, whose ears and tail resembled that of a tiger. Maybe that was why she was cuddling a tiger.
"Hi! Mizuki said cheerfully as she came closer to the young girl, "My name is Harukara, Mizuki, but you can just call me Mizu," she stated with a big smile. She always wondered at first if she was too straightforward and cheerful, but she just shrugged it off and stayed content with how she was. "What's your name? And what about this little fella?", she asked, smiling at both the little girl and her tiger friend. ◁

So soothing..
So comforting..
My home..

Invisible Streaker

User Image

Haku giggled softly at Tobais' comment about three being a crowd. "Oh really Toby~? I didn't think you'd be that type of boy." she teased with a playful wink as her eyes began to gleam red once again. Haku quickly splashed Nana, keeping her distracted for a moment as she went in to give Tobias a kiss on the cheek. Her seducing and playig woukdn't stop any time soon now that she has seen him blush. That was just how most sirens were after all.

Nana began gagging up the salt water Haku had splashed at her, and when she could open her eyes once again she gave the siren a smirk. "Oh! You up for a water fight?!" she threatened as she sent a violent splash at Haku. It only made the siren laugh, which in return she recieved a mouthful of salt water.

Aoi could hear the commotion in the ocean with the three, but right now she was a bit distracted with this new girl who had actually taken the wave as an opportunity to converse. She introduced herself as Mizuki, but used Mizu as short. Aoi tilted her head at the name since it was the first time she had heard of anyone with that name. When she asked who her and the tiger were, Aoi simply pointed to herself. "Aoi...Aoi Ayami..." she answered in a soft voice before pointing over to the tiger. "...Rudy..." she introduced the sleeping animal.

"T. J...interesting name. Mine's Midori." the young fairy introduced before Thomas suddenly took off down the hallway somehow flying. It was temptig to join in on the contest, but Midori was the mature one of the group! She couldn't be caught horseplaying! She straightened the hem of her skirt and spun around to face the direction that Thomas took off in. By now he was out of sight, so she had no choice. Her wings spread from her back and soon enough she had taken hold of T.J.'s hand so that he wouldn't fall behind. "I hope he knows where he's going." Midori said with a chuckle as she began flying through the hallways fast with T.J.

She had caught up to Thomas shortly after while hauling the poor boy with her as well. "Geez, could have let me get ready for that little race first." she teased with a chuckle as she settled herself and T.J. back on the floor. She glanced to the left and spotted the door that her and the others had taken earlier to reach the ocean. "It's right this way. That's the way Hakuo--err--Haku's brother took us earlier." she told them both with a chuckle as she began in the direction of the exit.

Thoughts

Haku: He's fun to mess with~
Midori: Hopefully the ocean doesn' look like Hell.
Nana: Bleh...salt water.
Aoi: ...what should I say?

Staring_At_The_Night_Sky

Kritines Windwalker

jarmania

JohnnyParker132

Invisible Member

6,050 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Fuyumi Koyuki

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

With: ---
Where: Dorm Hallway
Mood: A Little Tired
Thoughts: Yabai...!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A sunny and warm day was upon Kaiser High School. A clear sky covered the island as new students were admitting into their dorms. It was the perfect day to make new friends, have fun, and just enjoy a new beginning for the school year. Everyone seemed to be enjoying the weather, all except for one. "Atsui desu...," moaned a young girl as she staggered down the path to the entrance of the school dorms. "Why does it have to be so hot outside?!" Her name was Fuyumi Koyuki, and she was a Japanese youkai known as a yuki-onna. Koyuki was gifted with the powers to control snow and ice since birth and has always been sensitive to heat and anything hot. It was about three months ago when she got accepted into the foreign supernatural school. At first Koyuki was ecstatic about going to school for the first time in her life, but now.....
"I hate summer!" she screamed. Grimacing through the hazing heat, Koyuki carried on hauling her lone bag through the dorm entrance. What awaits her at this new school for the supernatural?

User ImageSteping through the doors of the dorms, Koyuki instantly felt better to be inside an air-conditioned building. "Kimochii," she said blissfully strolling along the corridor. She stopped at the reception desk to get a few items that she knew she would need. The receptionist handed her a dorm room key, her class scheduled, a map of the school, a paper with her dorm room number, and a list of her room mates. Thanking the receptionist after she knew she had everything, Koyuki went onward to her dorm. As soon as she walked around the corner a gust of wind flew past her caring a young boy through the air. "Kyaa!" Koyuki screeched as she dropped everything she held. She went to pick her stuff up, but another body with wings stormed passed her, dragging another young boy, or err monkey along with who was also carrying a surfboard. Cautiously, she glanced down the hallway to see where they came from and saw that it was clear to move. What was that all about? Koyuki thought as she grabbed the items that she dropped. Prowling down the dormitory, Koyuki eventually arrived at her dorm room door. Unfortunately she couldn't find the key. "I was sure that the receptionist handed it to me...," she mumbled. Then she remembered of the big gust of wind that had made her drop her things beforehand. Oh no, Koyuki thought, realizing that she wouldn't be getting into her dorm room anytime soon.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

OOC: ~~Sorry it took so long to post. I was trying to read everyone else's posts first to get caught up and trying to set up my own post. Also "Fuyumi" is the surname, while "Koyuki" is her birth name. I typed "Fuyumi" before "Koyuki" because in Japan the surname is introduced first.~~
As Haku's lips met his cheek, he froze up, sinking down below the surface motionlessly. As he descended, he felt his Marine Trait Serum begin to face, causing him to revert to his base form. "Gah!" He exclaimed, nearly gaining a gulp of seawater for his outburst. He struggled to the surface, haggardly expelling a lungful of stale air. "I think that's my cue to get out before I get any prunier than normal." He stated, streaking the chestnut wet hair back behind his face as he placed his Ethergoggles out onto his forehead as he faced away from the duo. "There's an entire island to explore, and I need to find a Node before too long." He spun around, only to catch himself in the midst of their splash fight with a mouth full of sea-water. "Ugh!" He sputtered as he kicked himself away from the commotion, backstroking to the shore.

He saw the feline Straberry Gorite converse with the other girl. With a small hitch in his breath, he wordlessly grabbed his pack near them, deciding to just toss his white dress shirt on in lieu of changing. "Uh, Hello there." He mumbled to the pink-haired girl as he raised a hand in greeting, nearly bumping his Ethergoggles into his Mental Augmentation. "I'm Tobias Nufruten. You can call me Doctor."

Familiar Gawker

4,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User ImageUser Image
☜ The Snobbish Wizard

People Near Fiona: Koyuki
People Near Sebastian: Aiki
Fiona's Location: Inside, sorority dorm one.
Sebastian's Location: Inside, fraternity dorm one.
Thoughts (OOC): It's getting easier xD

The Musical Shapeshifter ☞

Fiona Christine Kar

It's going well so far, she's gonna get her way.

Fiona thought she saw a girl wave at her. For a brief moment, she considered going over there to make sure the girl understood just who Fiona was, but a red haired girl ran out of the ocean and beat her to it. Suddenly irritated and hot, the haughty Kar sibling decided to return inside and assert her dominance over her new roommates.

It was just as well that she did, Fiona reflected, there was a girl desperately trying to get into Fiona’s room. She probably knows I’m staying in there and wants to steal my designer clothes! How lowly of her! Fiona approached the girl, bringing herself to her full height and giving her an icy glare. “Excuse me,” she said in a fake-polite voice, “you look a little lost. What room should you be in?” Without waiting for an answer, she barreled on, “See, I'm Fiona Christine Kar, and this is my room, with my stuff in it. So unless you’re Cecilia or Fuyumi, I suggest you beat it.” Fiona said, unintentionally saying Koyuki’s surname, somewhat oblivious to other cultures, including Japan.

Sebastian Mark Kar

I'm on top of the world.

Sebastian was very startled by Aiki’s frequently changing form. Really in the manner it changed. Visually, he remained most of his cool demeanor, though a muscle worked in his jaw and he clenched his teeth tightly.

“Aiki…I…I…” Sebastian wasn’t sure how to address the giant elephant in the room. There was no way he could stay in here with this…freak. Sebastian remembered something his sister taught him when they were both younger, just a few years earlier, really.

It was at one of their parent’s many business related dinners. This one included dancing and dining, and they were the only kids. “If the adults won’t play nice, join them and show them up.” Fiona then proceeded to bewitch her dancing shoes so that she would be able to dance as well as any of the older women. Sebastian didn’t need any of her magic to be god at dancing, he was already very skilled in such at that age, but Sebastian really just wanted to fit in. So he changed. He shifted his form to look like an older teenager he had met a couple of weeks earlier, and then he went up to a young woman and danced with her. He’d be lying if he said she didn’t try to kiss him, but at that age he was still shy and awkward, so he politely declined and continued with his dance card.

With this is mind, Sebastian took a deep breath, and once again shifted his form. It wasn’t a trick of the eyes or an outer shell he could wear; the transformations altered his body, the anatomy. Rearranged his bones and organs until it fit right in his new shape. He changed to look like Aiki in his second shift, huge with a dangling head. Eyes wide and grinning, Sebastian repeated the question, “I don’t know Aiki, do you like it?”

It was an intimidation tactic. In the best case scenario, Aiki would realize he’s a creep and back down. In the worst case scenario, Sebastian and Aiki would be stuck in this shape shifting limbo to see who could best the other. Unfortunately, it seemed to the Kar sibling that Aiki would probably win, since he could not break his bones as his demonic roommate did.

Sebastian changed again, this time into a creature he had encountered his first year at Kaiser. He had cloven hooves, furry goat-like legs, a serpentine tail, the torso of a man, clawed hands, and the horned skull of a deer-esque animal. Sebastian could not remember the exact name of this creature, but it still haunted his dreams every so often. "What about now?" His voice was a low growl. Even though Sebastian couldn't mimic someone's powers, he could imitate their voices with 95% accuracy.

Sumomo_Angel of Fire
neko cat war
tma0wygw:39="neko cat warrior]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out