Time of day: Morning! 0.066666666666667 6.7% [ 1 ]
Announcement: Assembly will begin soon! 0.13333333333333 13.3% [ 2 ]
Announcement: First to page 15 gets a prize! 0.53333333333333 53.3% [ 8 ]
Total Votes:[ 15 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Invisible Streaker

Repent, repent, the end is nigh...

◤Haru Saito◢

Repent, repent, we're all going to die...

User Image

------------------------------------------------------------

"Bored..." Haru complained as he threw the tennis ball against the wall of his empty dorm and caught it when it had bounced back. He had been in this dreaded school for a day now waiting for his sister since she said her group would be there yesterday...but obviously that didn't happen. He let out another sigh before throwing the tennis ball out a nearby window, chuckling at the random scream he heard from a female student. "She must have thought it was a bug or something." he said with a shrug and then pulled his jacket over his head.

"May as well go out and meet some people...or just play pranks...either or is fine with me." he mumbled as he exited and began at a slow pace down the hall. "Seriously though...the least Haku could have done was call to let me know she'd be a day late..." he growled slightly and then shrugged once again. Lord only knew what was possibly keeping that troublesome siren woman held up. His mind ran through endless possibilities as to what could have happened to his sister.

Maybe she was abducted by aliens? Or no! What about...humans? Haru knew that his twin sister was more of the martyr type. She wouldn't lay a finger on anyone or even hurt a fly even if she were the one in danger. Strange for a siren, but Haru acted just as a siren would. He was normal so long as there wasn't a full moon...or if he wasn't near an ocean. He could feel his inner siren begging to be let out though because of how close he was to the ocean! He shook his head quickly to clear that thought before his stomach began to grumble.

Come to think of it...the last time he had eaten was BEFORE he even arrived to the school a day ago. "Alright...fine...food first, then pranks." he sighed as he dragged himself to the dining hall. Everything was appealing the the eye when he entered. All the beautiful decor, and windows everywhere for nice outdoor scenery! He soon made his way up to the buffet table and grabbed anything that looked tasty enough. He wasn't used to this type of food...being from another country and all, but he was willing to give it a try.

"What do you know of fear?"

User Image

COMPANY: none
MOOD: hungry...
THOUGHTS: Haku...where are you?
OOC: Haru is open and free.

The young Scientist strolled onto the grounds as the midsummer Sun beat down upon his fair skin. After a quick adjustment to the brown burlap burden of an over-sized backpack upon his thin frame, he double-checked his acceptance letter, squinting his eyes to read the well-examined print once more. "Preposterous musings of the mentally ill. Supernatural creatures my foot." Tobias mused. "There's no such thing. Maybe this is a tool to lure in the Scientific minded..." He looked up at the nigh-empty campus, scanning the area. "It may be a trap." Undaunted, he continued on his way through the walkway. "Remember Tobias, someone who is paranoid is simply a person in possession of all of the facts." He reminded himself.

"Alright, Fraternity 1. I guess I'll be staying on campus for my duration here." He mumbled. "Better get to know the locals. See what they make of this letter. Surely they sent this to me as a joke." He began to make his way toward what was clearly marked to be his dorm building. "Either way, I do hope that they have working AC. It would not do to have my precious machinery acting up."

After a moment's wandering, he found his dorm building. "Simple enough." He grumbled as he tried the door, letting out a minor curse as he found it to be locked. "Gorramnit, I'll have to find an administrator for this building, or a room-mate." Shifting the weight of his burlap burden, he began to follow the signs to the cafeteria.

The interior of the building chilled Tobias's nerves as his footfalls echoed throughout the halls. It wasn't long before he found the dining hall. His first sight was a young man voraciously devouring food at a buffet table. "Strange folks." He murmured as he entered the spacious room. He began scanning the area, finding an abundance of food and decoration, but little in the way of students. "Definitely a trap." Undaunted, he began to advance to the main buffet table, near the hungry student. "Hello there!" He bellowed, beaming.

Invisible Streaker

Chain me up, hold me down

Just let me go, there's always more

User Image

☆彡 ★彡☆彡 ★彡☆彡 ★彡☆彡 ★彡☆彡 ★彡☆彡 ★彡

Midori fell to her knees after she had opened the door to the band's van. The experience she had just been through...it was just terrifying! Having Haku drive while she was wasted would have probably been the better idea rather than making Nana drive! Nana...the rebellious, obnoxious demon girl. That was just asking for trouble. The poor fairy princess had seen her whole life flash before her multiple times during that car ride. It seemed like they were in the air doing flips in the van more than they were even on the road.

"Nana...remind me to never let you take the wheel again." Midori said weakly, and in return Nana just laughed. "Cool beans. Will do." she replied and then hopped out of the car to stretch her limbs. The poor fairy turned to her next responsibility...their lead singer and guitarist...Haku. The siren was in a drunken sleep mumbling random gibberish here and there. "Haku..." Midori began as she tapped on her shoulder. "Don't we have to go meet up with your bother? We haven't met him yet so we have no clue what he looks like." she informed her.

Just the mention of her brother sent Haku sitting straight up. She quickly grabbed Midori and began dragging her like a madwoman. "Come! Let's go see Haru-niisan!" she shouted out as Midori pulled back. "W-wait! Aoi's in the trunk with Rudy! We have to get them out first!" she protested. Haku tilted her head slightly and brought her pointer finger to her bottom lip with a look of confusion. "Oh yeah..." she said with a shrug which only made Midori angry.

Nana the whole time just chuckled at the two arguing. She made her way to the back of the vehicle and pulled the doors open. "Come on Aoi! We're--" she was cut off by sudden laughter after the poor tiger stepped out of the vehicle. Looks like Aoi decided to play dressup since Rudy was dressed in...oh god. A tutu, with a wig...and yes, even a bra that obviously didn't fit the overgrown cat much. She even did his makeup! "...Rudy wanted to play..." the normally quiet neko informed them all.

Both Haku and Nana continued to laugh as Midori face-palmed. Of course she would be the only mature one there to deal with all this bullcrap. "A-alright...let's just go...I don't wanna waste any more time stripping Rudy down..." she sighed as she began heading toward the entrance of the school. The three followed behind with the tiger on a leash, and of course as they walked through the hallways they were given odd stares. Not just because they had a tiger, but the fact that the tiger was dressed up...yeah it didn't really help keep the stares to a minimum.

╔══════════════════════════╗

Thoughts

Haku: Haru-niisan!
Midori: Why me?
Nana: HAHAHA!
Aoi: ...look at Rudy...

╚══════════════════════════╝

I want it all excluding you

Losing control, so construed

Invisible Streaker

◤Haru Saito◢

User Image

Haru almost choked when he heard a voice greet him, but he quickly scarfed down his glass of water in fear of receiving CPR from another male. "...hi." he replied in a near monotone voice, and then paused for a moment before turning back to the guy. Was he human? He damn sure looked like it. He scratched the back of his head lightly and held out his other hand for a proper introduction. "My name's Haru...what's yours?" he asked as he turned his head enough to reveal both his blue and red eye. Just by looking at him most would assume he wasn't human...or humans would just assume he was wearing contacts.

He could hear in the distance commotion from the halls...something about a tiger dressed up. Well, seemed his sister was getting near after all. Haru held five fingers up and every second would put one down as he counted the seconds until his sister attacked. Before the guy could even answer Haru's question he just apologized and pushed his head down slightly, forcing him to duck. Out of nowhere, water that had become a sharp solid raced toward Haru's head, but he ducked as well and chuckled. "Sorry about that man, seems my sister and her little posse is here." he said while rolling his eyes, but then he was suddenly knocked off of his feet and sent to the floor by none other than Haku herself.

User Image

COMPANY: a stranger, and sister+her group... Great.
MOOD: slightly annoyed
THOUGHTS: Thank god she didn't accidentally hurt anyone yet...
OOC:

----------------------------------------

User Image

"Haru-niisan!" Haku shouted as she tackled her twin brother to the ground. The sharp solid water she had thrown at him was just a test to see how strong he had become since the last time she had seen him. "You became even stronger! Looks like I have a lot of catching up to do~!" she teased with a chuckle as she helped him off the ground and turned to the boy he had been sitting next to. Her eyes shone red for a moment before Midori's shoe hit her in the face.

"NO SEDUCING PEOPLE!" the fairy princess hollered as she ran over to keep the troublesome siren under control. She eyed the two males for a moment before deciding that the one who seemed less human was probably Haku's brother. "Nice to meet you Haru...I'm Midori. The one who has been keeping your idiot sister in check lately." she said with a chuckle which made Haru laugh as well. She pointed to the two behind her and gave a nervous smile. "These two are Nana and Aoi...pardon the tiger's attire...seems like Aoi had some fun during the trip..." she apologized which brought a light shade of pink to the poor neko's cheeks.

"So niisan...who's your friend?" Haku asked with a drunken yawn. Haru in reply just shrugged. "I asked him his name right before you threw that...whatever it was at me. You almost hit him rather than me. Could have killed him...next time think before you act." Haru lectured his sister which made her tear up slightly. "Oh my...I'm so sorry." she apologized as her head hung in sadness.

Thoughts

Haku:Oops...
Midori:Well...nice family reunion so far...
Nana:What just happened?
Aoi:Mew...

Kritines Windwalker

The Scientist shifted his weight. "Heterochromia. How odd." He mumbled as he studied the other student's features. "My name is Tobi-" His thin neck nearly snapped off of his shoulders as he was forced down, feeling the bolt of water rush over him. "Aquatic railgun? Someone to swap theories with!" He beamed as he straightened himself, smoothing down his vest. Upon turning toward the posse, his jaw dropped. "Hello future assistants!" He exclaimed, immediately internally reprimanding himself for the outburst. "Strange, they all seem to be in cosplay. Did I miss the memo?" He inquired toward the male next to him, immediately noticing that he had been tackled by one of the girls.

Keeping his eyes locked on the attacker, with a wavering hand going to the back of his vest, feeling the cool chrome of his weapon of choice with a steadying confidence. "Who might you be?" He intoned to the girl. The moment their eyes locked, he saw the glint of red in her eye. "Genetic chimera? Doesn't seem too far fetched." He murmured to himself. A single eyebrow raised up behind his Ethergoggles as he heard the word "Seduce." His Mental Augmentation Framework whirred in his skull as he committed this scenario to picture-perfect memory. Looking back at the group, he finally noticed the tiger in the back. "Curiouser and curiouser." He whispered to himself.

Noting that the couple had turned their conversation to him, he faced them one more and scratched the back of his head. "As I said before, My name is Tobias Nufruten, harbinger of the Second Renaissance: The Human Revolution. Call me Doctor." He gave the grin of a man who was trying to sell a hapless housewife her fourth vacuum cleaner, hiding his mild confusion. "I seemed to have missed the memo on, well, everything around here." He held up his invitation. "I have came to the right set of obscure islands in the Pacific Ocean, right?"

Invisible Streaker

◤Haru Saito◢

User Image

"Memo? What memo?" Haru asked. Maybe he was speaking about the assembly that would take place in the afternoon? "Yeah you have the right place...school for supernatural creatures and whatnot." he said in a mocking tone, acting as if he were some sort of administrator. "I just hope they are what they claim to be. It would be horrible if it wasn't a paradise to creatures like us." he said with a shrug and then patted Haku on the top of her head. "Well anyways...meet my twin sister...I'm older by an hour." he introduced. "Just...if you happen to ever be near me or her during a full moon...Haku can control the urge better than I can, but still...be careful." he said with a shrug, assuming that this guy had some sort of supernatural connection even if he said he was human.

"I feel like going to the ocean..." Haru mumbled as he tilted his head to crack the bones in his neck. He could control his urge to kill while at an ocean so long as it wasn't night or a full moon, so he had nothing to worry about at the time. "You guys up for it? A bit of ocean...and the I hear the assembly is around noon-ish. We can come back...I guess there will be live music for those that want to perform."

User Image

COMPANY: Strawberry Gore, Tobias
MOOD: bored
THOUGHTS: Ocean...
OOC:

User Image

The ocean! That sounded good to Haku and Nana! Midori and Aoi though...nope! "Let's go! Oh it'll be so much--" "Wait wait hold on here. Who decided this? If I get saltwater on my wings it burns!" Midori interrupted Haku's outburst as her wings spread from her back. Haku burst into a fit of giggles and began playing with the poor fairy's wings. "H-hey! Stop! That-HAHA! Oh my go--HA!" Midori tried holding int the laughter but failed miserably. Curse having ticklish wings! She managed to take cover behind the Tobias guy and occasionally she would peek out from over his shoulder. "Sorry for using you as a shield, but my wings are too ticklish." she apologized.

Nana jumped up in excitement and hopped over towards Haku and Haru. "Well the ocean sounds fun to me! Let's go!!!" she hollered. Yeah...having a demon of chaos in an ocean was an awesome idea...not. Little Aoi's ears flattened against her head out of fear. Being the cat that she was, it was only natural for her to hate water. "...no." the quiet neko said in a soft voice as she climbed onto Rudy's back and nuzzled him. "Plus if we're going to perform at this party or something afterwards we don't want to smell like the ocean!" Midori blurted out from behind Tobias.

Thoughts

Haku:Ocean!
Midori:Not the ocean!
Nana:Let's go!
Aoi:...no

Kritines Windalker

The Scientist's eyebrows furrowed at the word. "Supernatural." He scoffed. "I've seen the show. It's not that bad early on, but it gets old after like, the sixth season." He leaned back and collected his thoughts. "It does seem strange, your biological structures, if they are genuine. No matter, you shall all be quantified and classified like every other element in my new 3 dimensional periodic table." He continued.

He relaxed his shoulders as his wild blue eyes traveled skyward. "The local marine life could be a bit more interesting than the crayfish and the bluegill back home. Why not?" He commented with a shrug. "Gives me a chance to test out my own Chimeric Trait Serum! Heck, I could stay there all day, if it weren't for the assembly. Might skip out on the concert, as I don't think any good band would ever play in this remote corner of the world. In my opinion, Music just sort of... Sucked after the 80s glam rock and hair metal period. Nothing was ever the same since Billy Idol's prime." He lamented.

A jolt of nerves slithered up his spine as his posture went rigid. "The girl has wings." He mused. "Celtic culture spoke of Fae, but could have there been an actual race they lived with?" As he pondered the metahuman, the jolt of nerves turned into a rush as he felt female contact. "Ticklish? How interesting."

He exhaled in a sharp breath, almost unaware he held it in until now. "I see now, this is finally a school in which I can field-test my wildest theories without the constrains of consensual reality! The paradigm of this place must be so accepting! I wonder how thin the Gauntlet is. I wonder if any of these girls would accept a new cybernetic limb or two. I wonder if I can make wings of my own, it doesn't seem too hard. This is the beginning of the Human Revolution! I can feel it! This is a landmark day for Science!" He ranted. Eyes wide as he began his Mad Scientist cackling. After a moment, he brought himself back to Earth. "Sorry about that, comes with the vocation."

Invisible Streaker

Blood and ink stain the walls

Silently with bloody knuckles I carry on

Hoping it's not too wrong

◣☠Ⓐiki☣◥

◤✂Ⓝakayami☢◢

Your knife

My back

User ImageUser Image
User Image

My gun

Your head

▓▒▓▒▓▒▓▒▓▒▓▒▓▒▓▒▓▒▓▒▓▒▓▒▓▒▓▒▓▒▓▒▓▒▓▒▓▒▓▒▓▒▓▒▓▒▓

Enter: the maniac. That's probably what it would have said if this were a play, but unfortunately for everyone around him, this was real life. Aiki was one of thise who just had a scary aura to him, and the fact that he smelled like death as well didn't help decrease his level of creepy. He received a few awkward stares by some of his fellow peers as he strolled his way up to the dorm facility. Yeah...and then the idiot just had to smile at some kid who seemed like he couldn't keep his eyes off of him. That smile though...it was just demented and creepy as hell! But Aiki meant in as a friendly smile! Poor Aiki didn't know the difference yet since he isn't used to the human world. Aiki...you doofus.

He had found his dorm easy enough, and lucky for him he could just break the door wide open! Isn't that what doors were for anyways? Breaking?! Nope, you got it all wrong Aiki. His eyes went flat ( stare ) for a moment as they explored the decor of his room. It was absolutely...repulsive. In his opinion at least! Can't blame him for not being used to this sort of beauty. He pulled the cigarette from his mouth ant threw it out a nearby window.

"This place can sure use some re-decorating...maybe a severed limb here and there...a head hanging from the ceiling..." he began as a sharp claw pierced through the skin on his fist. He licked the blood off and smiled cheerfully as he forced a portal to the underworld open, letting a few mindless dwellers wander into the room. Aiki proceeded to immobilize them all and tear the bodies up. Shortly after, the room pretty much looked like a massacre had just taken place...well, one pretty much did in a way.

Aiki chuckled softly and sat on the bed he would claim, watching as random students here and there would pop their head in and scream.
"They must love my artwork a lot if it makes them scream in joy like that!" he said happily as he began to sing a song about ripping people apart and stabbing them. Oh Aiki...just...no...you idiot.

▓▒▓▒▓▒▓▒▓▒▓▒▓▒▓▒▓▒▓▒▓▒▓▒▓▒▓▒▓▒▓▒▓▒▓▒▓▒▓▒▓▒▓▒▓▒▓

I can help you see the light out of your despair

You tie the rope...

...and I'll kick the chair

User Image

"I feel the malice on my veins"

Unwrap your skin and...

...axe off your limbs

Where I am: My dorm!
Who I'm with: Dead bodies!
Mood: Excited.
What I'm wearing: pic
OOC: introducing Aiki the idiot! He's like a comic relief character...inspired by Dead Pool and a friend of mine's character.

Stop

Rewind

Watch them die

Invisible Streaker

User Image

Midori stopped understanding everything the male had said when he mentioned--yeah, no. Her mind was completely blank now. What on earth was this guy speaking of? The fae? Celtic culture? Some called her Fae, but she considered herself just a fairy! At least that was the word for the language she spoke. When that mad scientist cackling began though the poor gulped out of fear and took a few steps back from the male. "Yeah...I'm gonna..." she began with a high pitched, squeaky voice, revealing her level of fear at the moment. She pointed toward Haku and the others and placed a hand on her hip. "I should...get back to them..." she started and then took a deep breath before walking past the male toward the other group. Of course she had grabbed little Aoi on the way and pulled her along.

"So, scientist, eh?" Haku asked with a giggle and then hopped over to the younger male to poke the tip of his nose. "You say you don't like music? Why not?" her eyes began to glow once more before she let out a soft chuckle. "I'm sure if you heard a Siren sing you'd think differently." she said with a small wink just to tease. Haku quickly turned back to the group and threw up one hand out of excitement. "Two against four! The ocean it is!" she cheered, causing Nana to jump up in excitement. "OCEAN!" she hollered, scaring little Aoi and sending the poor neko darting behind Haru to hide.

Thoughts

Haku:Let's go!
Midori:That guy's creepy...
Nana:OCEAN!
Aoi:...mew

◤Haru Saito◢

User Image

So this guy was a scientist it seems. Well, Haru was smart...but not science smart. He was intellegent when it came to strategy and planning, but if you ask him anything about different types of cells, he'll give you the same answer; thirty-six, his favorite number. Well anyways, they voted on the ocean thankfully since it seemed like there was nothing else to do around here this far. "I already know the way...I'll lead." he offered, but then stopped in his tracks when the little neko had clinged onto his back. She must have been scared, he could feel her heart thumping just from the pulse in her hands!

He eyed the troublesome demon girl and glared at her for a moment. "You should watch your volume. Use your inside voice...just like you should have been taught in preschool." he harassed with a chuckle and then patted the small neko between her ears. "Alright, doctor, shall we escourt all these ladies to the beach then? Who knows, maybe we'll find some cool creatures out there." he suggested with a yawn as if he were bored. He wasn't bored in reality, actually he was having a blast! It was just that he had stayed up all night thinking Haku and her group would show up last night, but of course not.

User Image

COMPANY: Tobias, Haku, Midori, Nana, Aoi, Rudy.
MOOD: Content
THOUGHTS: Ocean...
OOC:

Kritines Windwalker

Centering himself, he found the little Fae inching away from him. "The force of my personality is too much, it seems." He gave a mirthful chuckle momentarily before being interrupted by Haku. Looking into her eyes, he found himself sinking into an odd sensation.

"Cataloguing Mental Imprint ability: Siren Song. Countermeasures possible in future. Avoid contact temporarily,"His Mental Framework interjected, giving him the mindfulness needed to break contact. "Interesting illusion you have there... Haku, is it? Hearing the genius of Danzig and KISS and AC/DC and the pure bliss that is 80s synths and then moving on is like describing steak and meat-flavored potato chips. No contest." He turned his eyes upward slightly, focusing on her forehead instead of her eyes.

The unsolicited shriek nearly sent Tobias off-center. With a shifting of the weight on his burlap burden of a backpack, he composed himself. "Heck, I could lead in any direction and be right eventually." He mumbled as he took behind Haru, frustration turning to glee as he began to think of the biology around the island. "Cripes, I almost forgot to see if there were any Nodes on the islands. It's going to be a long school year without any Primal Ether." He muttered.

Invisible Streaker

◤Haru Saito◢

User Image

"Alrighty then, to the ocean..." Haru said with a sigh at the end. He could already tell this year would be interesting. Babysitting his sister and her little band...and possibly teaching this guy how to make friends. Midori seemed like the only normal person in the group, and she was just keeping her distance from that guy. Probably because he mentioned giving one of them some sort of...robotic limb as he recalled. "Yep, that probably did it..." he mumbled under his breath as he lead them toward an exit.

The sun shone down upon all their faces as they left, and a trail could he seen that headed for the nearest beach. Haru pointed in the direction of the forbidden forest and turned his head to the group. "Apparently a student died in that forest a few years ago, so it's currently forbidden. We have to take the trail around the forest in order to get to the beach." he informed them as he took off in the direction of the trail.

User Image

COMPANY: Strawberry Gore, Tobias, Rudy.
THOUGHTS: Babysitting...
OOC:

User Image

Haku chuckled softly and winked at Tobias once again. "You learn fast! Maybe you can teach me a bit of your...science stuff." she suggested in a rather seductive voice. Midori immediately grabbed the siren by her hair and pulled her back. "I said...no seducing." she lectured before all of them began following Haru. Little Aoi clung to Haru the whole time until the scent of...burlap? Yes! It was burlap! But where was it coming from?

Her eyes explored her surroundings until they landed upon the burlap bag that Tobias was hanging onto. That scent...she couldn't resist it. Her feline instincts were beginning to take over. The little neko soon found herself beginning to sharpen her nails on it, but of course Midori just had to pull her away. "Aoi, try to control yourself." Midori scolded, causing Aoi's ears to droop down in sadness as her tail swayed around, making her emotions obvious. "...sorry." she apologized and then quickly clung to Haru once again.

Thoughts

Haku:Psh...no fun.
Midori:Ugh! I feel like they're all my kids!
Nana:Ocean~!
Aoi:...oops.

Kritines Windwalker

Walking out into the sunlight, Tobias brought his Ethergoggles over his eyes. The blue-tinted, mirrored glass gave him a modicum of comfort in the harsh light. A hand went over the brass structure with a loving touch as he carefully calibrated the Reality Filter-Jammer modes. After taking a look at the forest, he took a single step in its direction. "Strange. This place is full of metahumans with supernatural abilities and there's cause for pause due to a forest?" Another step. "How strange."

Haku's voice brought him back to reality with her velvet-soft tones. "Countermeasures complete. Deploy?" His Framework suggested. Inwardly agreeing, he brought up his Psychic Shield subroutine before he relaxed into her presence any further. The brilliant sheen of his genius resonated throughout the entirety of his form as he removed his goggles, walking closer to the Siren. "I-" He began until she was yanked away by the little Fae. He gave a smile back to the ladies as he walked.

It wasn't long before he could feel the shifting weight on his back. Snapping his gaze around, he found the girl with the feline traits carving up his pack. "Gah!" He exclaimed as the weak wall of his backpack was rent asunder before she could be taken away. The main compartment of his pack spilled open, revealing chrome in the form of metallic cases and spheres and canisters and coins, accompanied by one lone, polished crowbar. "My gadgets!" He exclaimed as he dove to the ground, snatching up the various bits and pieces. It was only a second before he shoved them all into his pack and started carrying them with the sliced side up. "It'll be a while before I can fix this. Didn't think I'd need my needle and thread on my first day." He sighed, defeated as he walked.

Romantic Kitten

8,250 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Timid 100
User Image

Catenna Apetite

Cat held her bag close to herself as she walked. She didn't have quite a lot. It was mostly clothes, of course another pair of shoes and her toothbrush and toothpaste. As well as her other toiletries. The only other thing she had besides the obvious essentials were a couple pens, a pencil and a single journal. Inside was a list of all the animals she had successfully been able to transform into. She smiled to herself a little and looked around. As far as animals, didn't seem like there was much more than the random bird overhead. That alone made her mood a little darker. Not angry, but sad. She felt a little forlorn. It felt wrong to be away from animals, but.. her parents were right. She needed to start making friends. Normal or not. Just friends in general.

Shuffling quietly, she made her way through the dormitory until she got to the room she had been told would be hers. It had seemed that someone else had already been in there. Her room mate no doubt. She paused, hesitating before entering the room. But after a second, she could tell no one was in there. Sighing from relief, she made her way in and then went and sat on the bed that had been clearly untouched. Setting her bag down, she began to take out her clothing and shoes as well as the pens, pencil and journal and set them down before her.

Invisible Streaker

◤Haru Saito◢

User Image

Haru wanted so desperately laugh at Tobias' reaction to his bag being broken and all the contents spilling out, but he held it back to keep a good first impression. It would be a shame if they figured out the big prankster he was early on. He turned to Midori and chuckled slightly. That's right...his sister did mention that Midori could cast spells and use magic to fix things. "Hey...Midori? You think you can fix that for him?" he asked, curious as to how her reaction would be since she thought the guy was slightly creepy.

They were close to the ocean; Haru could already smell the saltwater and feel the breeze from the waves brushing against his bangs. "Seems we're almost there. It's just right up this path. I can see the clearing from here." he said with yet another shrug and continued walking the path until he could see the ocean. He managed to get little Aoi to stop clingjng to him as well. Clingy people...ugh! He just hated them...usually.

User Image

COMPANY: Strawberry Gore, Tobias, Rudy.
THOUGHTS: Almost there...
OOC:

User Image

Little Aoi followed behind the group with Rudy after Haru had managed to pry her off of him. Why did she take a liking to him though? Probably because he reminded her of her cousin that always brought her food and whatnot while she was being neglected and abused by her parents when she was a child. He seemed like he was the only one in her family that actually cared. She climbed back onto Rudy and let him carry her with the group since she was small enough for it.

"I may be able to fix it..." Midori answered Haru before he walked off. She pulled a set of drumsticks out from her bag and they began to glow. Once the light faded, a fairy wand was revealed in her hand. "My magic is probably good enough to fix it. That is if you want me to try...it's completely up to you." she offered Tobias with a kind smile. Yeah, he was creepy, not very normal at all. But once she looked at the whole group, it seemed like it would be stupid to be creeped out by just him. First of all, we have a set of twin sirens here, a demon of chaos, a tiger girl with a rather large tiger that was still dressed up, the mad scientist, and...well, Midori the fairy princess.

"MAGIC!" Nana blurted out as she pulled out a small orb from her pocket. The orb reverted back to it's original form of a guitar within an instant. Yes, that was a spell Midori had used to make their instruments portable...and entrusting an idiot with that magic...nice going Midori. "Nana! Seriously?! Now you're just going to have to drag it around the rest of the day. I'm not casting that spell again until after we all use our instruments god dammit! Such a waste of magic..." Midori scolded and brushed her hand through her bangs with a look of stress in her lowered brow.

Thoughts

Haku:Ocean~
Midori:Nana...really?
Nana:Magic!
Aoi:...Rudy...

Kritines Windwalker

The Scientist ran a hand over his gadgets. "Hm, I wonder if my metallo-bonding spray could..." He was shaken from his reverie by Haru. "She's got a needle and thread?" He inquired as they neared the beachfront. "I can sew up the cloth if she's got... Magic."

His jaw dropped upon gazing at the transforming instrument. "Interesting. Matter Pattern manipulation. I can do that too with the proper tools." He commented, trying to hide his amazement at the ease of her magic. "Sure thing. My Matter Transmorgriphier's probably back at the dorm, where my things were sent. I do hope that no one tries to use it as a microwave." He muttered, speculating about his possible room-mates.

He took a deep inhalation as they rose up over the small hill, awestruck with the view of the ocean stretching out into the horizon. "Beautiful. I've never been on a beach before." He admitted. "Glad I brought my swimwear for just such an occasion." He mentioned as he opened up a side pocket of his pack, checking on the trunks. "Oh!" He clucked as he took out the gadgets and held out the pack to Midori. "Thank you for offering to do this for me. I greatly appreciate it."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff