Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mewling Kitten

9,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
                                              User Image
                                            • Really in the end Sachi didn't expect anything else. If you're unaware of something and you've been bothered by it for so long, assuming he had been as well, then of course you'd want to know what it was. She wasn't going to force him off her, although it really bothered how easily he grabbed her.

It was when Susumu asked why he only noticed the knot then, or why it connected them, that Sachi nearly stopped herself from breathing entirely. "Ehh, how would I know? If you know absolutely nothing about it then why should I know everything about it?" As Sachi spoke she attempted to avoid the boys eyes. Really though she didn't want to see him at all! Go away, go away! The string was a pain to begin with, but why would it choose to bother her with all this on a festival day? That was the biggest bother to all of. "All I can really tell you is something I'm sure you know already since you asked a question following the same lines. You can't cut it off, you can't untie it, it's impossible to remove."

Sachi sighed as she stared at the window beside them so she absolutely would not have to look at him. "Don't you think you should try figuring this out on your own first before going to someone who knows as little as yourself," she attempted to feign innocence to avoid having to be the one to explain it. It seemed truthful enough didn't it? She felt like it did at least. "Aren't you good with computers? Try looking it up after you get your computer back later," she tried facing him now. Ah, it's just as impossible as I thought.

"Honestly if it's trying to make people hate each other then shouldn't you avoid me rather than go out of your way to talk to me. Especially when it'd have been just as easy to find answers on your own," she forced herself to look at him now. Sachi couldn't help but sound pained as she spoke now, "why do I have to explain it to you?" Really at this point it probably seemed like she was going up and down with whether or not she knew answers. She really didn't believe that he believed her though.

tab tab fa User Image bulletin boards fak User Image susumu fak User Image

Blessed Humorist

User ImageUser Image

• tab User Image Classroom fa User Image Rena-san, Haru-san and Mei-san fa User Image

The teenager blinked. That date was a great idea, so why couldn't he do it? He imagined that it would skyrocket his popularity to the skies. Oh sure he didn't like people, but couldn't he have fun messing with them? Rejecting girls' love letters and turning down their confessions got boring after a while; he needed to spice things up. He felt so proud of himself, for technically stealing someone else's idea . . . until Mei spoke up. Of course the reasonable one was going to shoot him down. He guessed that he forgot about everyone's hatred of repetition. Not like he could blame them by any means, because school was repetitive, and wasn't that boring enough? Even if Hibiki was the good-looking songbird of the school, he wasn't untouchable. If anyone ever thought about that long enough--and he was sure that at least one person in the school knew how to think--then it could be enough to tank his status in the school; honestly, if he was suddenly the loser of the school, he couldn't imagine what his life would be like. The people that gave him compliments [even if they were fake] and the fact that he kept himself so occupied with school was the thing that prevented him from thinking about his own family. If he had to think about his family, then he wouldn't know what to do, and he didn't want to lose himself in the mass of confusion that was known as his family life. It was a blessing, he supposed, that people still didn't know about that.

So in a way, he supposed that he was thankful to Mei for giving him that moment of clarity before he did something incredibly stupid. However, it didn't stop him from puffing out his cheeks, giving a slight pout before he mumbled: "You're right. Nothing worse than going to all the events to have the prize be the same exact thing, I suppose." He gave a sigh and looked outside the school. There wasn't a lot of time left, and Haru and Hibiki still needed to think of something to do for the event. What could they do then? Hibiki swore that he could have thought of something earlier, but it definitely wasn't coming back now.

Haru told Hibiki that he was just joking about that as a prize, and Hibiki still smirked and looked at Haru: "Doesn't mean that something good can't come from that," he shrugged. "Sometimes the best things can come from unexpected words. Guess I'm always eager to get ahold of opportunities for that--"

He stopped his words as another person entered the room. It was . . . Nori, he thought? Someone from the student council . . . who gave an unexpected announcement about the prizes. So they didn't need to decide on anything this entire time? So Hibiki was getting ready to pull out his hair for nothing? Ludicrous! Haru expressed Hibiki's anger already, but Hibiki simply brushed his hand through his hair and let it flow behind him. He was at least relieved that he didn't need to plan too much on that, then. Hibiki raised an eyebrow, however, because this was Nori they were speaking to. Haru and Rena didn't seem to like him too much, and Hibiki himself wasn't entirely sure about him. How could he allow himself to trust the words of a stranger, even if they were above them in the school hierarchy? But even if Hibiki spoke up about this, he seemed to be outnumbered, since Haru wanted to know about it, and so did Rena. Hibiki gave a sigh and looked at Nori. "How could we give out prizes if we don't even know what the prizes are? I'd be curious to find out about it," he crossed his arms and looked at the teenager who stood next to someone very important to him his close friend, Mei. Just what did they conjure up for prizes, anyway? Those rumors can't possibly be true, could it?

((OOC: I sincerely hope this was okay. I've been so distracted by anime, so I hope it was good enough.))

Friendly Fatcat

tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab speech #6699cc thoughts #bbaacc
                                  User Image

Narumi walked along side Shouta as they headed towards the auditorium with the two
                                            troublemakers their student council president had charged them with moments before. She
                                            looked at them with a sadness in her eyes. As they walked through the hallways, she intently
                                            listened to Shouta's words.

"Huh.. I bet it's the glasses, isn't it?"

He had been talking about Noboru-san. With a sigh, she replied back to him. "Don't take it
                                            personally, Senpai. Noboru-san acts that way with everyone.
                                            "
                                            She paused, thinking about what
                                            she should say next. What she said was true. While she didn't know the details of his way of
                                            being, Noboru-san was just naturally detached from the rest of their class. "I tried talking to him
                                            once before and he just kind of ignored me.
                                            "
                                            That was true, too. At first. In the beginning of the
                                            school year, the class was assigned their seats and, being placed behind Noboru, Narumi
                                            decided it was a good opportunity to make new friends. Of course, he completely ignored her. It
                                            wasn't the best first impression. "But you get used to it, I suppose." She did. Though, not a lot of
                                            people made the kind of break through she did. The girl looked down at the ground as she
                                            walked, remembering the time she actually managed to have a conversation with her unusually
                                            reserved classmate.

Narumi laughed to lighten the mood. "Senpai, your presence gives of everything but bad vibes.
                                            You're just radiating rainbows and cats!
                                            "
                                            She looked up at her friend's towering figure.
                                            "Remember: just don't take it personally."

They heard the shouts before they even reached the auditorium. When they entered, the play's
                                            cast and crew were hustling about in a panic.

"The play is ruined!"

"The props.. some of the props are missing!"

Narumi's eyes widened at their rushed words. Props missing? First the haunted house, now the
                                            play? She looked up Shouta and was worried about what she saw. Narumi turned to the cast
                                            member and turned him away. "I need you to call everyone into a meeting so we can sort this
                                            out,
                                            "
                                            she told him, raising the volume of her voice slightly to disguise her naturally soft voice. It
                                            usually made her sound weak when she tried to take charge. She pointed over to the stage and
                                            gave the boy a gentle push to get him started. He looked down at her, seemingly surprised, and
                                            gave her a nod before he went to follow her directions. Where was Sachi when they needed
                                            her?

Immediately after she was assured that the cast member was doing what she told him to do,
                                            Narumi turned back to the two students that caused the trouble regarding the sophomore's
                                            haunted house. She eyed them suspiciously. "Did you two have anything to do with this?"

They looked back at her uncomfortably. "N-no! Not the play!" one said. The other nodded in
                                            nervous agreement.

With that, she ushered them to stand next to one of the play's crew members. With Shouta in a
                                            shocked state, neither of them had the time to look after them like Sachi had wanted them to. At
                                            least this way, they were still being kept from causing a ruckus. Narumi took Shouta by the
                                            hand and led him towards the stage where the rest of the play's members gather for the meeting
                                            she had called. She let go of Shouta's hand once they were in the center of the circle. "[Okay,
                                            guys,]
                                            "
                                            she said. "We need everyone to spill out any information they have regarding any of the
                                            props that were stolen or the about the person or people doing the stealing.
                                            "
                                            Narumi stood up
                                            straighter and lifted her chin a bit higher to make up for her lack of height. It must have been a
                                            funny sight watching such a small girl trying to take charge. But who else would have done it?
                                            When they arrived to the auditorium, everyone was in a panic and it wasn't benefiting anyone.

User Image the auditorium! tab User Image shouta! tab User Image

Hilarious Gekko

User Image

( WHAT`S THIS NOTION OF A SIMPLE LIFE f
                                      DO YOU THINK WE`RE REALLY GONNA GET IT RIGHT
                                      I DON`T UNDERSTAND HOW» f WHAT WE PLANNED

' ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                      COULD EVER GO SO WRONG

+Susumu couldn't help but stifle a laugh at her last question. She probably didn't realize it, but all of her answers and questions and statements were coming out lightning fast, which meant that she knew what was going on and didn't want Susumu to find out. "The reason you have to is because someone took my laptop and my curiosity isn't sated. I won't have you explain it if you give me my belongings back. But the answers that I find I may question you about." he said to her. He moved a bit closer to her, eyeing her carefully. "I will know when you are lying too. You don't have a good poker face." Susumu said before placing his back against a wall. It shocked him that he was trying hard to get an answer. 'Why does this interest me so much?' he thought to himself, beginning to feel disgusted that he has been so social today. 'I don't know this person, she could have just acted being shocked and give me some bullshit answer. This could still be some kind of prank against me.' Susumu just couldn't help but be curious as to what she was going to say next. Instead of having her miss something, he just began to ask questions like he did before, but more specifically. "So what does this ribbon mean? Why are we the only ones connected to it? Why do I care so much?" he said, firmly and arms crossed as to not let up about questioning her.

fake lie

Mewling Kitten

9,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
                                          User Image
                                          User Image

• Mei looked around at the classroom as the amount of people in it dwindled. People were
                                                          preparing for so many things it was understandable that they'd start leaving the classrooms to
                                                          help out with more important matters, at least for those that didn't have something major
                                                          happening in the classrooms. In other words their class. It was all about roaming the halls and
                                                          other classrooms, not sticking to their own. Then again eventually Hibiki and Haru would have
                                                          to set up some sort of stand for students to turn in scavenger pieces, and later people. Ah
                                                          that's weird.

Mei went back to focusing on the group when Haru spoke up. Nori seemed to respond quickly
                                                          to Haru, it only made sense since the two were both of the student council. "You could've
                                                          listened to me the other day when I was telling Sachi that I decided on prizes for our class. It
                                                          involved her too you know."
                                                          He crossed his arms and leaned, only slightly, against the desk
                                                          behind him as he spoke.

Once Rena agreed as well Mei went off, "see Nori, of course we'd want to know them, so why
                                                          wouldn't you tell us as soon as you decided them? It wouldn't have been that hard to get us
                                                          together to talk to us about it. Honestly,"
                                                          Mei left out a sigh as she stopped talking. She was
                                                          just a bit too fast, though, as Hibiki pitched in his way of agreement after she spoke. She was
                                                          being a bit quick to react now that Nori was involved. He really ticked her off, so she couldn't
                                                          help herself.

"How can y'all give out the prizes?" Nori raised his eyebrow questioningly, "I'm giving out the
                                                          prizes. You and Haru are just keeping hold of the little things that people find during the
                                                          scavenger hunt. Someone's gotta keep a checklist after-all. It's unlikely we'll have more than
                                                          one winner, but it's just in case there's a tie or something,"
                                                          Nori shrugged at the last bit. Really
                                                          he did figure that they'd at least know that much.

Now, what Mei didn't expect was Nori to jump up and pose himself in a really arrogant way.
                                                          "Imagine this! Everyone adores and loves the student council president, Sachi. Oh she's so
                                                          great~~ what's there not to love? Always helping out everyone! Men and women alike! Of
                                                          course we had to throw in a kiss from the lovely student council president for the scavenger
                                                          hunt prize. It's easier to give out numerous of those than it is anything else~! Of course y'all
                                                          could always throw yourselves into the mix too, I've been thinking about doing so with myself,"

Nori brushed his hair back egotistically. His entire aura gave off that annoying cocky feel, it
                                                          made Mei step back from him slightly and closer to Haru. Only because he was there though.
                                                          "So what that's it for the scavenger prize?" Mei questioned her friend with a demanding tone.
                                                          Getting real tired of him.

"Oh Mei, Mei, Mei. Of course not. We can't leave people feeling empty handed! We're actually
                                                          going to give out some free meal tickets for the cafe. Who doesn't love free food after-all? Plus
                                                          it was easy to get our hands on that since Miss Sachi works at the cafe. She's got quite the
                                                          way with words you know~."
                                                          At this point it just seemed like Nori was going off, bragging about
                                                          all of this information that he knew but kept to himself.

"The rumors about the hide and seek event are all correct though. We wanted to shake things
                                                          up for people. In all kinds of ways,"
                                                          Nori looked over at Mei and Haru and smiled. Ohh now he's
                                                          going to get it,
                                                          Mei thought as she also furrowed her eyebrows. She was obviously giving off an
                                                          'I hate you Nori' vibe. "If someone finds someone then they get to go on a date with said person,
                                                          only problem is we can't pay for all of that so they'd have to take care of that themselves. The
                                                          ticket out is to not be found~!"
                                                          Nori looked extremely excited. That was probably because he
                                                          came up with the ideas and felt so proud of them. What a pain. "Anywho~ I'm sure the student
                                                          council should be off helping people,"
                                                          Nori looked at Haru once more. "Among other things. So
                                                          I'm going to make my escape now."
                                                          Just like that Nori rushed out of the room, he probably
                                                          didn't want to get killed.

"God damn it..." Mei mumbled to herself as she placed her hand over her other arm. It was like
                                                          she half-crossed them, except like this it was easy to squeeze her arm. A sort of stress-
                                                          reliever? Mei wasn't sure, but it helped and that's all that mattered. "Haru we have to go take
                                                          pictures for the photography club."
                                                          Mei attempted to avoid the new information. Mainly because
                                                          she felt extremely uncomfortable after Nori eyed in. He knew she'd hate the date idea and for
                                                          good reasons! Mei really needed to stop telling him things, or rather Nori needed to stop being
                                                          such a great (yet absolutely terrible) listener.

Mei realized at that point that she'd forgotten to bring her camera entirely. She looked at Haru
                                                          for just a second before turning away. "Do you know if they have extra cameras in the club
                                                          room?"
                                                          It was time to avoid Hibiki and Rena! For two different reasons entirely!

tab User Image classroom fa User Image rena&hibiki&haru&nori > -nori fa User Image

Mewling Kitten

9,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
                                              User Image
                                            • Sachi froze up as Susumu walked closer to her once more. She avoided looking at him once more. Sighing. "I wasn't the one that took it though so you can't blame that on me," she looked at him but not directly. "To say that I don't have a good 'poker face' is rather perplexing don't you think? You don't know me and I don't know you." Her eyes seemed to wander everywhere but on him at this point. She actually felt kind of nauseous at this point. Why can't he just let it go!

"I don't know, I don't know," she shook her head back and forth. She absolutely refused to answer his questions! He could question her over and over again using the same wording every time, but the fact of the matter was that he wouldn't get anything out of her. She could avoid getting any kind of payment from people for years on end, it was no different with not answering questions she didn't want to. "Isn't that something you should ask yourself?" She stated this plainly as her thoughts became jumbled.

Sachi would be lying to herself at this point if she told herself she didn't care as much as he did. She did after-all, she just didn't want to. He seemed to face the questions head-on while she spent years upon years ignoring them. She couldn't exactly let some boy waltz in and ruin all her hard work of ignoring the matter. Which despite what anyone would think, it was actually hard work. The string was a vibrant red, a color that was so.. appealing perhaps, that it was impossible to not look at. Her eyes had certainly wandered there once or twice.

Reaching into her pocket she took out a key, it was an extra one to the student council room. "You can go get your computer yourself. That's what you wanted right? So stop bothering me with this." Even as Sachi handed the key to him she still avoided looking at him. Now that she didn't have to worry about that, though, she could leave with peace. Right? Well, even if she couldn't, she still walked off to the auditorium. At least her thoughts became peaceful once she did walk off.

tab tab fa User Image bulletin boards fak User Image susumu fak User Image
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Haru looked to the side awkwardly as Nori scolded him for not paying attention. Ahhh...did that happen? I don't remember.... He wracked his brain,
trying to remember. Sure he had seen Nori and Sachi talking, but everybody talked to Sachi, she was the capable student council president after all.
Of course then again, how was he supposed to know that they were talking about the prizes, Haru thought defensively. The student council has been so busy
with the festival, they could have been talking about anything really.

Looking back at Nori, Haru noticed that he seemed to be looking at Haru and Hibiki as though they were dumb for thinking that they'd be handing out the prizes.
"I don't think that it was odd for us to think that. Hibiki-san and I were placed in charge of the scavenger hunt, it's only natural that we would assume that
we'd have to hand out the prizes as well."
Haru retorted, but Nori continued on with quite the flourish. He seemed to be quite proud of himself,
the way he positioned himself as he finally revealed the prize to the group. "If you really want to join in you should," Haru pitched in, in response to
Nori's comment of considering to join in as a potential prize, "I'm sure Kaichou wouldn't mind at all if you wanted to be more involved. I'll be sure to
mention it to her when I see her next."
Free meal tickets seemed to be more of a legitimate prize though. The kiss was probably more of an incentive for
people, well mainly males, to partake in the event. Ahhh...but if Sachi-senpai is giving out kisses as a prize, does that mean that when Hibiki-san
and I set up we should put up a picture of her so people know who they're getting the kiss from? I guess I should find her later and get a picture of her....

After confirmation that the prize for the hide and seek event was indeed a date with the person you found, Haru sighed, resigning himself to fate, not that
it was really his fate he was concerned about. If Rena was found by some random guy....well there was nothing Haru could really do about it. He'd give it
his best shot and see how things turn out. Though Nori seemed rather excited about the idea, it was pretty evident Mei was not pleased with the situation.
She was directly glaring at the boy after all. With a quick reminder to Haru that he had to help out with the student council, Nori quickly made his escape,
dashing out into the hallway. Haru sighed, he still had a lot to do: set up with Hibiki and help out the student council, which for the most part, at this stage, meant
help with any last minute issues other classes and clubs could be facing. Suddenly Mei's voice cut across his train of thought. Photography club as well. Although,
that wasn't really much of a task Haru felt obligated to complete, it was something he would've done anyways. "Oh yeah, that's right! Ummmm....yeah
I think there should be extra cameras in the photography club room. I'll go with you."
he said as he began to follow Mei. Haru quickly turned back to face the
two remaining students. "I'll see you later Rena! And I'll be back soon to help set up, promise!" Haru reassured Hibiki, before turning back to catch up with Mei.

User Image Rena, Hibiki, Mei, and Nori -> Mei
User Image Classroom
User Image(No sunglasses though)

User ImageUser Image
          User Image
                                                      • Nori knew everything. Hearing him speak to Hibiki and Haru in regard to the prize for the scavenger hunt, she could only assume that he was their class rep. for a reason. His sly dexterity and the way he played dumb at the beginning was putting everything together. She was ready to give him a taste of his own medicine now. Physically. Eyeing him coldly as he spoke to Hibiki and Haru as if they were foolish for even considering other prizes, she could only turn her head in disgust at his words and actions that came after.

As the boys went on talking, Rena felt herself slipping for the time. Her concentration wasn't on them but on something else. Eyeing the students outside, she could fill her head becoming fuzzy as if a thick fog had made its way into her mind. Though it wasn't normal for her, it was her need to see through this haze of hers that occupied her mind for the moment.

"I'll see you later Rena!...."

Rena quickly snapped out of her daydream. Looking in the direction of Haru and Mei, they were both leaving but where too.

She gave a smile in reply to what Haru said previously.

As the two left, she turned to Hibiki since it was just her and him now. Though it was a bit odd to be left with him, she never found his presence dreadful seeing that they work together. Biting her bottom lip gently, she leaned on the table with her head in hands.

"So Hibiki-san, do you need help with anything ?" she questioned with a smile on her face, "Besides I have some free time on my hands"

User Image classroomxx User Image hibikixx User Image

Perfect Reveler

User ImageUser Image

• As Narumi questioned the two troublemakers, Shota's gaze beamed down on them as well with an intensity that was rarely seen. With both his and Narumi's eyes burning into the students, they were quick to answer. Unfortunately, their words didn't have the relieved effect he'd been hoping for because in the bigger scheme of things, the props were still missing and the real culprits were on the loose.

"If you two are lying, you'll be very sorry you did."

Despite Shouta's harshness with the two, he was still a panicking wreck. He was definitely mindful and had faith everything would be fixed, but time was the issue and without some of the props, rehearsal wouldn't be successful. 'There's no time for panicking either! When one person is panicking, it could lead to a mass panic attack of everyone!' But he didn't know what to do next. Truthfully, he was no leader. Following instructions was even a hard task for him, regardless of his clumsiness. 'This is my first time being a lead too..' He got important roles, but he was never one of the stars of the play. One of the characters that the storyline couldn't function without. Sure he'd been dreading it earlier that morning, but that's because he had a few jitters running up and down his spine about it. Now that he was accepting of it, things couldn't go wrong! 'Stay calm.. stay calm..' Narumi was doing much better than he was. Much better than anyone was doing, actually. Seeing this leadership she'd taken on, it gave him some hope that they'd be capable of fixing everything before it was too late.

Watching as Narumi called the cast together for a meeting, he obediently followed as she led him over to the group that had assembled.

"The play can't be saved now.."
                                              "The cast can't rehearse without all the props!"
                                              "We should just inform the principal that the play can't go on."

The chatter amongst some of the cast made the blunette's face contort with anger. They weren't even giving fixing the problem a chance! Pressing his lips together to take a deep breath, he helped to quiet some of the cast so she could speak.

"The play isn't ruined. Everyone just try to be a little mindful and listen to what Devereux-san has to say, okay?"

The auditorium grew hushed as everyone listened to Narumi's words. Any information would definitely help.. it was just a matter of piecing a puzzle together, which unfortunately was a major dislike of his. No one seemed to willing to share anything, not even the smallest thing that in the end had nothing to do with anything but was at least a better shot than silence, so he decided some prodding was needed. He'd need to be useful and help Narumi in getting this mystery solved. After all, two heads were better than one. "Okay, why don't we start with seeing anything out of the ordinary," He chimed in, his usually gentle voice sounding much more firm. "Most of the cast and stage crew know each other. Did anyone see someone / a group of people that were strangers to both the stage crew and cast?" Hopefully they'd get a starting direction from there. Or at least another head to add to the two that were doing most of the work so far in finding a solution.

Suddenly there was a break in the crowd and a short girl with shaking hands pushed her way up to the front. She started off with a shaky stutter, so Shouta tried to encourage her a bit. "It's alright, take your time. Did you see anything unusual?"

"N-ne.. I saw some people who I didn't recognize.." She said quietly. Shouta glanced over at Narumi at the girl's words before turning back to her.

"Can you remember how many?" The girl didn't even take time to think about it. "Three.. I remember because I ran into one of them and two of them laughed at my height.." Three culprits, then. "Hair colors and genders?"

"All guys. Two blonde and one with spiky black hair.."

With that, she turned quickly, bumping into someone in the crowd and letting out a squeak before retreating to her place in the back once more. With this new information, finding them wouldn't be as hard, especially since the cast was so big. A few of them could break into groups and search. "Alright, Devereux-sensei, what's our next move~?" He asked, purposely using 'sensei' since she'd been the most mature of them all more the start. If anything, he'd want to keep her as the leader and follow behind as her sidekick.

Where❞ ┇ auditorium xxWith❞ ┇ narumi

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff