Welcome to Gaia! ::

Welcome to a boarding school for "troubled" teens ages 14-17. It is home to boys and girls who have a had a troubled past, and were forced here....You can only attend the boarding school if it was a court sentence.

If you wish to join, please PM this to me because i dont want to look through each page for people.

gaia name:
name in RP:
race (black white hispanic no half demon half angel)
reason you are at the school:
appearence:

Students:

gaianame: bloody_katana
name in RP: Audio
race: white/asian
sex: female
reason for being at the school: I was in a gang and was the only one caught after a fight with a rival gang on school grounds, i was caught with two guns and a pair of brass knuckles
appearence:Black hair that is chin legnth for the fron half and an inch long in the back which is spiked out, there and bold green streaks in the front and the spikes are tipped green, she looks a little bit asian, maybe half asian

Gaia Name:Fairygal91
Name In RP:Evie
Race-White.
Age-17
sex: female
Reason You Are At The School:Vandalism, and drugs
Appearance:Short black hair that goes down to the middle of her neck, and the layers flow straight out to the side.She has bright green eyes, and tan bronze skin.She is wearing a tight black tank top, and loose fitting tan pants.She is wearing sandals.

RULES:
1. Follow Gaia rules
2. Whatever i say goes
3. if there are people who i say can give rules, whatever they say goes
4. Keep quoting to a minimum
5. Keep foul language to a minimum
6. No nOOb language (dood, 2, u , LOL,ROTFL)
(more as needed)

BANNED LIST:
NO ONE YET!!
**reserved**
::she walked down the hall to the cafeteria her head down and black and green hair hanging down in her face, teh guards stepped back as she walked past them::
Okay, is anyone else here?
Fairygal91
Okay, is anyone else here?

((everything is fine with your profile unless you want to put your appearance in there but your PMs are disabled))
(Oh, sorry, let me go and check on that)
::she stepped in the back of the line for meals and everyone moved out of the way so she could get her food, as she walked to teh front someone handed her their trey, she didn't look at them she just grabbed it and kept on walking::
Sex:Female.
Appearance:Short black hair that goes down to the middle of her neck, and the layers flow straight out to the side.She has bright green eyes, and tan bronze skin.She is wearing a tight black tank top, and loose fitting tan pants.She is wearing sandals.
::as she got to the front of the line, one of the ladies grabbed under the counter for the tazer and the can of mace they now had there, while the other one served Audio::
(Is anyone else going to be here?)
((hopefully))
(Should we wait for them then?)
Fairygal91
(Should we wait for them then?)

((it doesn't matter, eventually people will come))
::the lady handed her her trey and she went to a table and sat down::

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces