Welcome to Gaia! ::

((will do!))

Eloquent Ladykiller

9,925 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Mark Twain 100
Mitch spun with a little less grace then she would like. She wasn;t a dancer, she could act but it wasnt her passion. The music pounded through the auditoruim as she moved her body with the beat her hair trailing behind her.
"LIke I said one week and you will be so heart eyes over him you wont know what to do with yourself."
She huffed for a moment and resumed the dance. She really needed to be a little more flexiable.
Arumedu found that he needed his printer to print all the data concerning the schools computer systems and such, so he set his lap top aside and got up walking back to grab his portable printer and connecting wires. As he walked back he spotted two girls in the auditorium, so he decided to say hi to them because he was bored anyways. So he walked over to his lap top and set down everything he was carrying with him, then slowly advanced to the two girls dancing. As he got closer he was amazed at there dance style, but didnt pay any attention to it, because his thoughts were about his business, not saying that he didn't want others to invade his thoughts, it was the only fact that no one actually cared about him. So as he reached the stage he said "Hey there..." in a slighty low voice, not really wanting to be heard, but trying to be polite as possible.
][Sorry, sorry! my mom decided that I had to get offline! Please come back!][

Eloquent Ladykiller

9,925 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Mark Twain 100
((Im here, just woke up but Im here))
][oo, nice scarf!][

Eloquent Ladykiller

9,925 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Mark Twain 100
((Thanks! whee ))
][Ok, I'm OOC, so I don't have to bracket...][

Yeah, that peppermint rabbit kid told me last night that I shouldn't start short topics. what the hell? I can do whatever I want--I'm the ******** government! haha. Yeah, too many reeces pieces. So do we have an actual idea of how to get people in here to RP? Cause just 2 people=not very fun.

Eloquent Ladykiller

9,925 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Mark Twain 100
Yeah Pep has a few screws lose. he is like my best friends Gaia boyfriend so I asked them both to RP she had to go and he came, bless his heart he is a nice guy but sometimes he doesnt realize things. You intended this RP to be a continus one not for it to last one day. He just thinks to much I believe. *shrugs* Dunno.

And People havent been comming to any of the Roleplays I am currently in. we were all up late last night though so that may be it. Make the Roleplay a little more interesting and maybe we will have something I dunno.
Yeah, I know what you mean. I have to go shower, so I'll be back in a bit...see if you can get people, please! I should only be half an hour or so...see you then!
You still here? Or online at all? COME BAAACK! I MISS YOU!

Eloquent Ladykiller

9,925 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Mark Twain 100
I say you start chasing people down with a beaver
I should...at least that would be amusing
nice staff. been doing a bump board?

Eloquent Ladykiller

9,925 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Mark Twain 100
No I've had it. I had help with the scarf though.
I hate to leave you like this but I have to get ready to go to my Grandmothers. I'll be back...sometime?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff