Total Votes:[ 18 ]
< 1 2 3 4

Partying Shopper

11,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Junior Trader 100
User ImageUser Image

tab Aemilia looked at the group that had now gathered around them, her guard not dropping for a moment. She didn’t mean to come off as rude to anyone, or come off antisocial, although at this point she wouldn’t doubt it if someone told her she was, she just felt like something was going to happen. Maybe I’m just paranoid, that’s probably it. Nothing’s going to happen, I’m just thinking that it will. Although she thought this, the uneasy feeling didn’t leave her, and she could tell by the look her brother was giving her that it was very obvious. Sorry, brother, I don’t mean to make you worry. She was grateful that these people didn’t seem that bad, well at least three people didn’t seem that bad. The short girl, Rosalin, that she had seen before still gave her the feeling that something was off with her. She couldn’t put her finger on it though, her brother was usually better at the sort of stuff than her. Her sense of judgement was completely off with some people, while her brother was spot on all the time.

Then she saw the boy who hit on her get up, blood dripping out of his nose, making her feel queasy. Looking away, she covered her mouth, taking in deep breathes to calm her stomach. I can’t, not here. There was no way she was going to throw up, not here. Not when everyone was enjoying themselves. The sight of blood made Aemilia sick to her stomach. When she was younger, it didn’t bother her much. But with her recent nightmares, she developed a habit of becoming nauseous whenever she saw it. She didn’t hate blood itself, she just didn’t respond well to it. It was getting better though, as before she wasn’t able to control her stomach when she saw it. “A-a-are you o-ok?” she stammered, unable to look at his face, which now had blood smeared across it thanks to his attempt to wipe it off. Don’t, don’t, don’t, don’t, don’t. Just breathe. Breathe. It’s just a little nose bleed, calm down. She could finally feel herself beginning to get back to normal. Though normal still meant being uneasy, it was better than being queasy.

As he introduced himself, Aemilia was a little relieved that he got a grin back on his face, even in front of her brother. A punch to the face wasn’t something people would usually be able to smile about right after, but she guessed that was part of Roy’s, if she heard correctly, charm. His first impressions weren’t the best, mostly because she barely had a few sentences with him before her brother’s fist collided with his face, but she was certain that he wasn’t the type to cause any harm. At least not yet. Then the red headed girl left the group before getting the chance to introduce herself. Aemilia didn’t pay attention to it at first, not wanting to be nosy. That was until she heard loud crying coming from the direction the girl went in, seeing her and a boy hugging in plain view. Guess it really isn’t that much of a secret then… She then saw another girl coming towards the group, Aemilia becoming a bit nervous once again, as usual. The girl quickly introduced herself, and Aemilia felt like it was her time to speak up, as she had been the only one in the group to keep her identity to herself. “I-i’m Aemilia Esoptron.” she said, trying to put on a smile, “Nice to meet you all.”.

Hugo then made his way to one of the tables, inviting everyone to sit and eat with him. Well at least one of us is trying. Aemilia wasn’t as outspoken as her brother, so she was grateful to have him here. God knows I wouldn’t be able to socialize without him here. Maybe it was bad to rely on her brother so much, but she couldn’t help it. He was the only person that helped her through anything. Socializing probably shouldn’t be something for him to help her with, and she was grateful to have a brother like hers. As the others slowly made their way towards the table, Aemilia couldn’t help but freeze when Rosalin said that Hugo sounded like a prince from the way that he talked. No! Don’t freeze! That’ll only make it obvious! Aemilia didn’t bother to laugh it off, she knew that it would only attract more unwanted attention. Giving a slightly panicked look at her brother, it saying that she was freaking out right now, she left to go get her food. That nearly gave me a heart attack.

After getting her food, she began making her way back to the table. Ok, hopefully nothing else happens because I don’t think I can take this much scares in one sitting. Then, of course to her wonderful luck, Rosalin asked if the summer treated them right. Aemilia knew exactly what she was implying, and she couldn’t help but get more and more anxious as Rosalin kept getting closer to the truth. Is it really that obvious? Oh god I messed up again! In the middle of her thoughts, she didn’t see where she was going, tripping and landing face first on the ground, right on top of the table cloth. She lifted her head, seeing her plate face down on the ground, also catching the bread roll she sent flying through the air, heading straight towards the red headed girl. Aemilia watched in fear as it hit the girl right at the back of her head. Ohgodohgodohgodohgod! She didn’t even notice the plate of food that was sliding off the table, only to fall and land right on her, smearing food over her head.

tab

tab

━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━

Where The Lunch
                                                                  Mood Scared
                                                                  Who Roy, Hugo, Rosalin, New Girl, Kira
                                                                  What Oh my god...
                                                                  Wearing First Day
                                                                  OOC Did you see that rhyme I made there?

tigeryee

cookieness x3

HappyBadger124

Hitokiri Hitaru

P A S T 3 L

ActingJester

VVara's Buttercup

Mega Waffles

User ImageUser Image
                                                      ╔═══════════════════════════

tab Still contemplating his next move, Bart remained at the entrance of the garden, lost in his own thoughts. However, upon hearing someone say his name, his attention shifted towards the direction of the voice, which had a familiar ring to it. 'I wonder who it is?' he thought curiously. Granted, he had made a handful of friends the previous year so it certainly wasn't out of the question for someone to have recognized him. Outside of his teammates, he hadn't really gotten very close to many of his fellow students. At least, not close enough that he expected them to remember him after going MIA for such an extended period of time. There were maybe two or three people he expected to remember him and care that he had returned. Now the only question was who had been the one to spot him first.

tab Unfortunately for Bart though, his reflexes weren't quite fast enough for him to get a good look at the owner of the voice that had called his name. All he saw was a flash of red and then suddenly he felt himself being caught in some combination of being hugged and tackled. This being completely unexpected, he had no chance to prepare for the hit or attempt to stabilize himself after the collision. Instead, he was simply knocked to the ground, landing on his back with a soft thud. Thankfully, whoever had tackled him was rather light so aside from hitting the ground, it was a relatively painless experience. Still, the surprise tackle/hug had undeniably caught him off guard and had left him somewhat stunned, keeping his eyes shut as he attempted to make sense of what had just happened to him in his mind.

tab It wasn't until Bart heard the person speak again (this time sobbing as they called him an idiot) that he finally opened his eyes to look at them. However, by this point, he had no need to actually see them, as he already knew exactly who it was. "A-A-Akane?!" he stuttered out, his tone a strange mix of excitement, surprise and panic. Excitement, because she had been a dear friend of his so of course he was happy to see her, surprised, because part of him had expected her to forget about him during his leave of absence, and panic, because if she remembered him, then that meant she had noticed he was gone and probably wanted an explanation. 'Aw man. I'm screwed.' he thought. To think, he had had months to come up with an excuse to explain his disappearance and yet he still hadn't been able to come up with a believable cover story. Then again, part of him didn't feel it was right to give people a fake cover story, especially Akane. She had always been very kind and friendly towards him and lying to her would make him feel awful. At the same time though, he wasn't quite sure if he was ready to open up to her about what had happened to his team the previous semester so he found himself between a rock and a hard place.

tab When Bart felt Akane finally let go of him, he looked up at her and watched as she wiped the tears from her eyes. Seeing the smile on his face, Bart couldn't help but smile himself, feeling all of his worries face away. Sure, he still had no idea what he was going to tell her, if he told her anything at all, but for now, none of that mattered. He was just happy to finally see his friend again after all of this time.

tab Listening to her lecture him about how he shouldn't have worried her, Bart let out a small chuckle. 'Good to know some things haven't changed.' he thought humorously, thinking back to many of the other lectures he had received from her the previous year. He then felt her place a hand on his cheek and say that it was good to see him, before going back to hugging him. "It's good to see you too, Akane, and I'm sorry for worrying you so much and making you cry. Guess I really am a baka." he said lightheartedly to her as he rapped his arms around her, embracing her just as tightly as she was to him.

tab After allowing her to hug him for a minute or so, Bart released his grip on her and let his arms fall to the side. "Hey Akane. Not that this isn't nice and all but I think I'd like to get back up now so could you........you know?" he said to her, hinting that he wanted her to release him so he could stand up again.

Location :: Entrance to the garden
                                                          Company :: Akane
                                                          Mood :: Happy

{{ OOC: Finally got a post up. Feels so good. }}

cookieness x3

Bashful Sex Symbol

12,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
User Image

User ImageUser Image

✪I'm feeling kinda✪ Happy > Angry > Happy
✪Why, hello you✪ Everyone!
✪Am I lost again?✪ Garden
✪Wait, what?✪ "Haha, this is fun"
✪Out.Of.Cookies✪ Let the food fight begin!

Akane's tears just kept falling. Tear, after tear, after tear. Laughing, she wiped her eyes once more. As Bart suggested that they got up, she blushed with embarrassment. She didn't even notice that she had been keeping him down. Nodding quickly, she promptly got off of him and stood up. Patting the dirt off herself, she fixed her hair. She gave a nervous laugh as she looked at Bart. He was her closest friend and meant the world to her. When he had disappeared, she didn't know what to do. She had been so worried, so very worried. However, he must have been gone for a good reason. Akane decided not to push the issue. She figured that he'll tell her what happened when he was ready. "That's right, you are a baka. No doubt about that. Just don't do it again, okay?" Smiling warmly, she turned towards everyone else. "Let's just grab something to eat now..."

Walking towards the food, she grabbed a plate of food. However, her happiness was short lived. Just as she had gotten her food, she felt something hit her in the back of the head. Surprised from the sudden impact, Akane let out a loud yelp as she began to fall. Clenching her eyes tight, she felt herself hit the ground. It would have been okay if she had only fell, but instead, her face landed in the mashed potatoes. Slowly, she sat up and wiped away the potatoes from her face. Licking her potato flavored lips, she began to steam. No, as in literally steam. Her bright red hair glowed as she turned towards the direction in which the roll had came from. A sadistic smile appeared on her face as she looked at the group. She spotted the same people she had just been talking to. "My, my. Who threw that~?" She said with a playful glow in her eyes. She scanned the faces, trying to find the guilty. Everyone looked fairly innocent, except for Hugo's little sister. She, too, had food all over her. Deciding that it couldn't have been the fair-haired girl, she kept searching. Immediately, her suspicions fell towards the wind manipulator.

The fiery red eyes locked on Lin's face. Laughing, she grabbed her plate and stood up. Akane began making her way towards the "big, bad wolf". First, she chucked a cupcake in her direction to get everyone's attention. Approaching Lin, Akane gave a sinister smile. "Aww, Lin! I guess you didn't get your butt kicked hard enough from our fight this morning? HA, I'm still surprised you can still stand." Tilting her head, she laughed softly before grabbing a handful of the mashed potatoes. Grinning, she slapped the food onto Lin's head. Laughing louder, she began rubbing the potatoes into her hair. "How does it feel, Lin?" Backing up, she took her jello and threw it at Lin's face. Laughing, she got herself far away from Lin, knowing that she would want to get her back. Thinking of a diversion, she screamed, "Food fight!" Akane went to take cover as she awaited for the mayhem to commence. Laughing, her anger quickly faded as she began to enjoy herself.

Text ● "Taking"'Thinking'

tigeryee

HappyBadger124

Hitokiri Hitaru

ActingJester

Stumpleton

teamouri

Iwanas's Partner

User Image

[ S t r e n g t h ] does not come from physical capacity . . .
                                                                                    It comes from an indomitable [ w i l l ] !!

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Location: text Company: Amelia, Hugo, a Brunette girl, a red haired boy Mood: Happy, excited OOC: N/A

Taking a closer look Kira did begin to wonder if she had interrupted something when she noticed the red haired boy was bleeding um did I just miss a fight she thought glancing at the other people around her, although none of them seemed to have just been in a fight in fact the red haired boy's injury was the only thing noticeable about the whole thing.

Kira soon got a grasp of what had happened however when the extremely tall boy apologized to the red head so he did that Kira then glanced over at his reason. Beside him there stood a young girl around her age who seemed scared and a little sick within the current situation. Kira wasn't sure of the circumstances and what might cause him to punch another, but as long as she hadn't entered some kind of confrontation unknowingly then it was fine, while Kira didn't mind fighting she didn't want to get into trouble when it was only her first day here.

When the tall male walked over to the food and gave his little speech, Kira couldn't help but let out a small laugh even if she knew it might seem rude. The brunette girl was spot on he did indeed seem like a prince or King inviting them for a great feast before a great battle well I guess it's nice to meet someone with this kind of look on life.
                                                                                  Kira deciding to take him up on that very offer headed over to the food table "it's a pleasure to meet you Hugo" Kira gave him as a smile as she walked passed and toward the food.

After getting her meal Kira went over to the table and sat opposite the brunette giving the girl a smile before taking a bite out of her own food. Kira couldn't help but smile after taking the first bite it was very delicious much to her surprise and she couldn't recall having such a nice meal before, although this also might be partly due to the fact that she hadn't actually eaten yet today so it might just be her stomach happy that it’s finally got some food in it.

Just as the others slowly began to sit down she noticed the young girl Amelia trip and fall, and if that wasn't bad enough the poor thing ended up having a plate of food fall on her. Kira immediately got up as if by instinct and headed over to Amelia taking the plate off her head and with a napkin helped wipe the food off of her face not even noticing the bread roll that had just hit the red haired girl she’s seen earlier ”hey are you ok? You’re not hurt anywhere are you, Here let me help you up” Kira said giving her a smile and offering her a hand.

Unfortunately not all problems simply go away and it appeared that the girl Amelia had accidentally hit had clearly reacted to it a lot worse then Kira thought she would. When the red haired girl came over though as a pose to retaliating toward Amelia she instead threw a cupcake at the brunette then after saying something about getting her butt kicked she then proceeded to slap mashed potato onto the girls head uh is this gonna be ok? Kira wondered with doubt and of course as she did the girl then screamed food fight "this is one hell of a first day".
User ImageUser Image

tab Location_ Garden
                                            tab With_ Aemilia, Hugo, Lin, Miki, Kira > Basically everyone
                                            tab Mood_ Amused
                                            tab Thoughts_ "HAHAHAHA!!"
                                            tab OOC_ Huzzah!

tab "Thanks! He said, catching the towel that Rosalin threw at him. He wiped the leftover blood on his face, trying not to stain the entire towel red. It wasn't his towel so he did his best to keep it from going red. He really only had a few smears left on his face as he got most of the blood on the sleeve of his black shirt. He was glad that he decided to wear his dark long sleeve shirt. Otherwise the blood would've been all over his hands. But he couldn't help but notice that the towel smelled a lot like Lin. It was her towel after all...but in a way, the scent was nice in a comforting way. He wasn't being weird, he just missed smelling her scent while they napped. Nothing weird about that. Nope. Not at all. He quickly shook the thought off when he heard Hugo's sister ask him if he was ok. He flashed another one of his goofy smiles. "I'm fine, thanks for asking~" He noticed that she seemed a little queasy. He figured it was because of the blood. Maybe she had a fear of blood? Or maybe just a bad experience with it...or both...Roy simply shrugged the thought off. It wasn't his business and he wasn't going to ask her. He really didn't want to stick his nose into her business and then get punched for it.

tab As Hugo moved closer to him, Rory felt the urge to step back an inch or two...or a few feet. He really didn't need another punch to the face, or anywhere else. When he nodded at Roy and apologized, the red head released the breath he didn't even realize he was holding in. He nodded at Hugo's words, trying to understand. He didn't have any siblings so he didn't exactly know what it was like. He definitely would've done something if someone had hit on his mother. She could handle it herself most of the time so it wasn't a big problem. He wouldn't go as far as punching someone just because they complimented someone. But it's the fact that he tried to understand. He blinked a few times when Hugo invited them to sit and eat. When Lin mentioned it, Hugo really did sound like some prince. Again, he simply shrugged the thought off. He just wanted his food. He was hungry and all he wanted was his grilled meat.

tab The eye patch grabbed some food, which was half full of grilled meat and the other half being cupcakes and other food items, munching on grilled meat skewers as he walked back to the table. Pretty good if I do say so myself. It's not as good as Eden's or Mom's but still pretty dang good. He smiled happily, glad to be eating his favorite food. Lin quickly caught his attention as she looked at him while pointing to the chair next to her. He smiled and sat down next to her, still happily munching on his grilled meat. At that moment, he was perfectly content. He was sitting next to his good friend while eating his favorite food. What could possibly go wrong, right?

tab His previous statement was proved wrong as Aemilia tripped, her food hitting the back of Akane's head. The red headed female didn't take long to walk over to Lin, smashing some mashed potatoes on the top of her head. Roy stared at Lin for a second before moving his hand up to his face to cover his mouth. Jello to the face didn't really help stifle his giggles. He moved his finger to wipe some mashed potatoes off her face, liking it off. He grinned. "Not bad actually! But I think Cherry-chan missed a spot!" Roy quickly took a finger of frosting from his cupcake and smeared it on the tip of Lin's nose. He bursted out laughing, unable to contain his amusement as Akane yelled for a food fight.

Gryzzle's Darling

Dapper Fatcat

18,675 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Conventioneer 300
User ImageUser Image
                                                            Being of use to someone outside of Shepard felt much nice than it probably should have, but Rosalin couldn't deny the mild feeling of happiness bubbling inside her at Roy thanking for use of her towel. She doubted it was because of Roy, and considered it more to be a product of being thanked. "No worries," she added softly as she helped herself to some of the delicious food in front of her. Vegetables, check. Mashed potatoes, check. Protein, check. A nice bread roll, check. Room in her stomach for seconds? That was like an unspoken promise for Rosalin. As the petite girl spoke up again in regards to Roy, the blonde girl couldn't help but eye the red-head at her side. "Oi, Casanova...you might want to turn your charm down a notch before big brother over there decides to make you bleed again," she advised softly with an amused smile before she took a bite of her roll. Swallowing the bite of bread, she looked over at Aemila and offered her most pleasant smile. "It's a pleasure, Aemilia." The girl didn't seem to like her very much....quite honestly a smart move on her part.

With all the pleasantries taken care of, Rosalin went back to her plate of food, happily eating the contents of her plate without a care in the world until she heard the commotion beside her regarding Aemilia. One minute the girl was fine, the next she was covered from head to toe in food. Well that's unfortunate. The petite blonde girl would have continued lamenting over the loss of the food, but her keen eyes had alerted her of the flying bread roll that had the horrible trajectory of hitting the back of Akane's head. Lin swallowed her forkful, convinced that her hot-headed former teammate would retaliate, but probably not at the first year. She let out a soft sigh and took a bite of the roll again. Hearing Akane's question, Rosalin kept her head low, hoping that by some mere chance that she could not be in her scope of vision. Nope...not so lucky.

Lin remained seated, but skillfully dodged the first incoming cupcake. She could already feel her annoyance with Akane starting to build up once more. She was wasting food. Perfectly good food over her petty little grievances with her. Whatever softness had been in Lin's eyes before had all but vanished. Her eyes remained cold as she sat there and allowed Akane to dump mashed potatoes on her head. Eyes...jugular. No....can't do that....not here. Rosalin quickly shook her head free of the targets in her head, not here. Too many people, first day of school, Shepard didn't want that. She couldn't raise suspicion, she had to be calm and collected. Still, that didn't stop her from getting eerily quiet. This isn't then....you're not in that alley anymore...let go....let go... Lin immediately dodged getting completely hit with the jello, but it still covered a portion of her face. She wasn't going to let Akane bully her anymore.

"Akane..." Lin said softly as she casually tossed her half eating roll in her hand, again and again. Decrease air resistance. Without moving from her seat, Rosalin chucked the roll at the red-headed girl at an increased velocity due to it's lack of air resistance, and smacked her in the back of the head, hard. Rosalin had been a moment from standing up on the table and waging outright war with the girl, had Rory not distracted her by wiping her cheek free of mashed potatoes. The fair-haired girl just sort of stared at him in confusion as she watched him lick his finger free of potato. "...w-wah? she said softly, completely baffled by her friend's actions that her previous aggression towards Akane almost seemed forgotten. Rosalin stared at him in disbelief as he covered the tip of her nose with a bit of frosting.

Fine....sure...whatever. Unsure of what else to do, Rosalin scooped a large amount of the mashed potatoes off of her face and slowly reached over to Roy, rubbing the mess onto the side of his face, a tiny smile forming across her lips before she broke into a fit of giggles. Akane still wasn't out of the woods yet. A grin soon replaced the smile on Lin's face before she grabbed the nearest bread basket and started hurling each roll at Akane, before finishing it off with the contents of her plate, which she mashed up together in a ball before throwing it at her adversary, hitting her square in the face.

"You tell me~"

Gryzzle's Darling

Dapper Fatcat

18,675 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Conventioneer 300
User ImageUser Image

Expectations weighed heavily on Nox Umber's mind since he was a child, but never in a positive way. His family, unlike others, expected the worse of him as opposed to the better. That was why he left the monastery he called home, all of the struggle to prove a point, that he wasn't like the other demons in the world, that he was raised with a good head on his shoulders and that he wouldn't fall into the madness that seemed to consume others like him. As far as he could remember, he felt it there, that madness that begged for him to slaughter every living being in the monastery, to cause as much chaos as possible...but those thoughts were just that. Thoughts. Nox was made from better substance than most demons, an incredibly eloquent and polite young man, though a bit on the quiet side, he still liked to think that at the end of the day, he was a good person. Maybe that's why he wanted to become a hunter, not so much as to prove his good moral fiber to them, but more to prove it to himself. Nox wanted to help humans. Why? He didn't know. But after watching those demon-slaying monks for all of his life, he figured he could give it a shot. Maybe humanity could have a use for someone like him.

Upon arrival at the Academy, Nox had a vague idea what he was in for. Before his departure, the monks had alerted him as to what was transpiring within the kingdom. The broadcast execution had practically emptied out the Academy of much of it's future hunters and huntresses, meaning they couldn't be too pick with who they allowed as a student. They needed bodies and even a demon could take the place of a human. Of course as a new arrival, he gained some attention the day before. Stupid ramblings of "whose Mr. Tall, Dark, and Brooding with the face mask?" seemed to be a popular topic of discussion for several of the returning students, but he didn't let that stop him. Nox did what he did best. He sat down and tuned out everyone, eventually all the curious parties got their fill of talking to the personification of a wall and sought it fit to leave him alone since he wasn't going to play along with the fantasies of others.

After nodding off at 6 in the morning, Nox awoke rested enough a few hours later, just in time for the lunch that was to be prepared. He had showered the night before so that wasn't necessary and his clothes were just the usual. Who was he here to impress with regarding his fashion-sense anyway? Exactly. No one. Stuffing his hands in his jean pockets, he made his way out of the school building and made his way for the garden, making a point to stay under the protection of the shade as much as possible. Upon arrival to the gardens, he resisted the urge to close his eyes. A food fight...lovely. These were his peers, the future hopes of Vou, looked like poorly behaved children having a food fight.

"....that's because they are..." Nox mumbled softly to himself as he easily bypassed the food that was flying, the people that were dodging and trying to avoid getting a pie in the face. The young man tugged the hood of his hoodie over his head and just kept walking. He finally seated himself down at a table with the least amount of stupidity occurring around it, not bothering with getting anything to eat. With any luck, an idiot would throw it in his direction and all he'd have to do was hold out his plate to catch it. Clicking his tongue in displeasure, Nox crossed his arms over his chest and reclined back in his chair.

"...may the idiots who started this get disciplined."

tab N A R R A T O R

tab
                                                      A woman walked onto the scene, a food fight in full force. She simply smiled fondly, her fellow teachers sighing and giggling at the sight. A student caught sight of the staff members, freezing with an audible gasp slipping out. In that moment, the other students slowly realized that the staff was now here. Some froze, some tried to scrape the food off their bodies, and a girl even crawled out from underneath the table. This girl caught the woman’s eye; she definitely was different. The woman stepped forward, a warm smile on her face. Following that were the teachers, lining up and composing themselves from their laughter. Each teacher stood tall, with either a look of kindness or seriousness on their faces. The woman now introduced herself, her voice practically echoing through out the garden as she spoke.

“Hello, I am your principal, Mrs. Temighan. I’m pleased to meet all of you.” she spoke, nodding as she continued, “It’s really wonderful to see so many new faces, and even more so with returning ones. I hope all of you enjoy your stay here at Vou. But first, before all of you are excused, I’m afraid all of you are going to have to participate in some team building exercises, and clean up this mess.”

With that, the rest of the day was spent idly cleaning the huge mess that was made of the garden. As Mrs. Temighan began to leave, she took one last look at the girl that crawled out from under one of the tables. She smiled; she would have to keep an eye on that one.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff