Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wealthy Millionaire

User Image

User Image

With a few taps with his fingers, it was done and done. “Alright, I'll see you then,” he said, handing her phone back to her. After a final goodbye, he headed back to his dorm, locking the door behind him. He changed into some comfortable clothes, then went straight to bed. It wasn't really that late, but he needed to be up and awake properly the following day.

6,750 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Trader 100
User Image

❧❧❧Hayden Bailey❧❧❧

She took her phone pack putting it back into her pocket "See you tomorrow, and don't be late." She said as she walked away going back to the academy. It wasn't a far walk only across the street. She went back to her dorm and shut the door behind her. She changed into a tee and shorts turning out the lights. She climbed into her bed and fell asleep.
~Josephine Lanter~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I finally found my dorm room. I looked at the door handle as the silence lingered in my mind. 'It's way too quiet...' I thought, as I unlocked the door and walked in. I left the door open and lifted my guitar case on my bed. I started unpacking all of my clothes, putting them in one of the drawers and one of the closets in the room. I started unpacking my guitar from it's case, and sat on the edge of my bed. first chord. Plucked. 2nd chord tuned. Pluck pluck pluck. I went on, playing a song that played in my heart. A song, of lingering strumming chords.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games