Welcome to Gaia! ::

Blessed Hunter

8,875 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
Hello and welcome to academy of the stars! You are here for one purpose and one purpose only, and that is to become a celebrity! Here you will meet friends, enemies, rivals, and maybe even get some love. So let's take you to the school rules shall we?

School Rules
-Dorms are mixed which means men and women to dorms.
-This is a boarding school based around college so age 18+! (For your characters)
-No god-modding.
-Please send all profiles to me once approved you may post them in the yearbook.
-I am the headmaster of this school, what I say goes. No ifs ands or buts!

Blessed Hunter

8,875 Points
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
Dancers
(4 girls 4 boys)

Actors
(4 girls 4 boys)

Modeling
(4 girls 4 boys)

Musicians
(4 girls 4 boys)

Teachers
(Unlimited spaces!)

Blessed Hunter

8,875 Points
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
Profiles for Students:

Image (Real only)-
Name-
Age-
Grade-
Going to school for?(Modeling Acting Dancing Singing)
Bio-

Profiles for Teachers
Name:
Bio:

Blessed Hunter

8,875 Points
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
Profiles go here:

Yearbook

Blessed Hunter

8,875 Points
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
User Image

-Claire Evergreen-

Claire was in her dorm unpacking, it was a few days before the school would start up again. And so she was ready to shine again, she of course had all of her things ready for this year. And this year she promised herself she would be happy. She would flirt, go to the dances and hey maybe even go to the celebrity party they had at the end of the year and meet all the great idols there.

Skilled Detective

User Image

User Image

Jung-han had already finished packing, since he came much earlier in the morning. Currently, he was reading a book at a bench. It was a wonderful afternoon, and it was quiet enough to read by himself. It wasn't that he didn't want to talk to anyone, but he really did want to enjoy his afternoon. Maybe later he could practice the Cello? Leaving that thought, he returned to reading the book. It was a novel called the Outsiders.

OOC: Wooh! I finished my introductory post. Click his image for his theme!

6,750 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Trader 100
User Image

❧❧❧Hayden Bailey❧❧❧

Hayden had arrived at her new school. She was so nervous she was originally suppose to go to her father performing art academy but she wanted to go here instead. When her father stopped the car she got got out with him right behind her. She set her bags down and went to her father hugging him tightly. She smiled as he kissed her cheek. She grabbed her bags and stopped right in the middle of the field. It was such a nice say out, a nice day to practice her dance. She set her bags down as she started to improv dance to the music the birds and wind were making for her.

Blessed Hunter

8,875 Points
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
User Image

-Claire Evergreen-

Claire made her way out of her dorm room and ended up gracefully going down the stairs, she landed on her feet at the bottom. And went outside where she saw Hayden, the two were supposed to be dorm mates. "Oh uh excuse me, Hayden Bailey?" She said, approaching her and stopping in front of her.

6,750 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Trader 100
User Image

❧❧❧Hayden Bailey❧❧❧

Hayden stopped her dancing and smiled at the girl "Yes, are you in need of something?" She asked sweetly. Was she Claire her dorm mate? Or some girl trying to make friends.

Blessed Hunter

8,875 Points
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
User Image

-Claire Evergreen-

Claire smiled,"I'm Claire your room mate. You're a first year right? Want me to show you around?" She asked her and then offered to help carry one of her bags. They would be no problem for her since she exercised alot, and often worked at the gym, which was why her skin was so tan.

6,750 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Trader 100
User Image

❧❧❧Hayden Bailey❧❧❧

Hayden smiled and nodded "Yeah sure." She said as she reached down and grabbed her bags. She started to walk with the girl. Did she know of her dad? She didn't seem to know witch she was glad.
User ImageDixie Lark

As the cab pulled up in front of the school Dixie dug in her bag looking for her wallet. As soon as she found it she paid the driver, got out, and got her bags out of the trunk. She looked up at the school as the cab pulled away. "Well, here goes." She said to herself as she walked towards the school. As she did she saw two girls walking together and a boy sitting on a bench reading.

Shirtless Wrangler

10,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150

User Image
The idea of being back was exciting but, alas, Carly missed her horses something fierce and knew she wouldn't be able to do much riding while at the academy. It was strange to attend a school where academics weren't the focus but, rather, looking good and honing your skill was the path you needed to focus on.
Now she was standing in her dorm room, looking at a framed photo of herself and her favorite trail horse from that summer. A buckskin named Junior, a strangely quiet horse for his age, she had worked hard on getting him used to the different routes but, it had been a wonderful summer.

Turning away, Carly began focusing on her actual unpacking.

Blessed Hunter

8,875 Points
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
User Image

-Claire Evergreen-

Claire nodded and lead her to their room,"Yeah I can totally show you around tomorrow if you want?" She said and then stopped at their dorm room."Here we are Hayden. So how about it, breakfast then school tour tomorrow sound good?" She asked and smiled cheerfully. She was known to get along with anyone really.

Eloquent Heckler

User Image"Yeah, you don't even need to worry about it, I'll call you some time" Derek said, pleasantly as he showed a girl out of his dorm, it was pretty abandoned right now, one of the few times he would be able to bring a girl back for a hook up and not have to text or call ahead.
He closed the door behind her and exhailed deeply before heading over to grab a shirt off of the ground, he was a bit of a serial womanizer, if the girls made it easy, he tended to go for it without shame.

For now though, he'd have to wait around for his friends or roommates to show up so he'd have more to do. Part of him wondered if there wasn't a set of first day activities for new people.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff