Welcome to Gaia! ::

Floppy Bunny

9,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300

ιитяσ ✧ sєттιиg ✧ яuʟєs▪ρσωєяs ✧ тнє scнσσʟ ✧ яσʟєs ✧ яєsєяvєs ✧ иєωs▪єvєитs▪яuмσяs ✧ dαy ιиғσ ✧ мαρ▪uиιғσям

User Image

Semi-literate

School life, Fantasy

Cl0ckW0rkKn1ght: Empathy level standards, Name, Idea for patriot and rebel leaders,
Putting up with my crud, Just overall being way more
supportive than she should be ( V////V )

Zerochan.net: For all of the pictures! All of them!

Picnik: Where I did all my editing!

`
I just wanted to say that this is my first EVER roleplay
I've made. ( >////< ) I'll appreciate any feedback!... I
especially want to know if it was an easy read! Also...
( o///3///o ) I don't know why I put this section here... it's
embarrassing... So sure I had something totally important
to say, but guess not. So... I guess... Ciao! I'm octolord_starr!
Just... basically the coolest octolord you'll meet. ( >///v///> )

Please read this! This might be helpful to you!!!
Since there appears to be a lot of things to read, I'll just
point out the things you have to read! The rest you should
use for reference by checking out the category if what
you're posting involves it. These things listed should be
a must for when you create your character!

The Setting
The Time Era
The Divisions
The Plot
Rules
Power Rules and Notes
Character Rules
Notice
(Its down where the calender and weather info is)

If you have a psychic that wasn't born a psychic or don't
have psychic parents, please read 'The Psychics'.

If you need to, read 'The Powers'. If not because you already
know what power you want, then just read yours. Especially
note the levels so you know what your character can do
while at their level!!

Presidents and Vice Presidents must read 'The School'!
If you're not using one, then just know that the school has
students 6-20 years of age and the school is highly
prestigious. People with scholarships and the rich mostly
take up the school unless recommended to school by a sponsor or administrator.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Floppy Bunny

9,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300

ιитяσ ✧ sєттιиg ✧ яuʟєs▪ρσωєяs ✧ тнє scнσσʟ ✧ яσʟєs ✧ яєsєяvєs ✧ иєωs▪єvєитs▪яuмσяs ✧ dαy ιиғσ ✧ мαρ▪uиιғσям

User Image

The Setting

On an artificial island near Southern Europe's shores in the Mediterranean Sea.

The Time Era

The mid twenty-second century.

The Technology
              Title Profiles: "For the Octopus" (Above: Reserve Password)
              We're going to use anything off of these two sites: Tuvie and Wikipedia.
              Some of them:
              ▫The Teleporter: Can send non-living things to any other teleporters. Will kill living things. Most students aren't allowed to bring their personal ones to the school, but most buildings in the school have one that they can use with permission. To send to a specific teleporter, just enter a number that's a lot like a phone number. (xxx-xxx-xxxx)

▫Vertical Farming: Plants grown on the sides of inclined sky scrapers. None are on the island, but there are many in cities, usually towards the outskirts.

▫In vitro meat: Mostly know as 'test tube meat', it's exactly as it sounds. Its real meat, but were grown in a lab by cloning the tissue of animal's meat. Most animals that were grown for meat are either rare and sold as 'organic meat' or used for other purposes. (Ex. Cows are now used mostly for milk until they grow older. )

The Divisions

The school is divided up into divisions based on the three level standards that categorize the user's control over their gifts. These standards are set by the Psychic International Regulations (P.I.R.) and require that all level one psychics remain in seclusion from non-superhuman civilization until reaching the standards of a level two psychic.

The Outer World

The world knows about psychics as a factual existence. The treatment of this discovery, unearthed and first proven by scientist Hubertus Parsifal, was, at first, quite a shock.

However, cruel treatment only lasted for 3 years (2064-2067) when they were stopped by a large campaign that was led by Benjamine Justine, a french politician.

Afterwards, psychics were treated more of a race, with racial prejudice as there is with any other race. However, most countries set psychics as equal to any other race.

The Psychics

About five percent of the population.

All are genetically psychic (though the power types aren't proven to be genetically linked), but can skip generations if there's one person in both parent's family line that's psychic. (It's more uncommon the further the psychic generation is, and if a parent is psychic then there are chances for only one side of the family to have psychic genes)

Sometimes will develop later in life, though most develop in early childhood around 4 to 8 years of age. Signs, however, can appear as early as 1 year old. They'll walk and talk earlier than most children at an alarming rate. They are also often smarter, if the average human uses 10% of their brain at a time, a psychic uses 30 to even 60 or 70% of it.

Just to make sure I don't set anyone on the wrong road, its a myth that humans use 10% of their brain and they actually use 100% because every part of the brain has a function. But the rp is fantasy and we're doing it this way.

Finally, this doesn't mean they know more, but they learn faster and sometimes have better memory if its trained right.

What is Psychic-Bound?

Wasn't sure what category this fit into. I did want to include this, though it's mostly unimportant.

Psychic-bound is a term for when psychics plan to use their abilities for a career, most psychic jobs now require a license from a technical school or at least papers from a psychic school

Also, if someone says their planning to be 'psychic-bound' its more often they say '(power)-bound' (Ex. Telepathy-bound) especially formally (Ex. To a school's guidance counselor or interviewer).

The Plot

The governments, realizing the opportunity of the discovery of psychics, built the schools for the young psychics to learn how to control their powers at an early age in a controlled environment. However, they request that all the psychics going through their program must work through them for a year every year they're enrolled. Though, through protests, they lowered it to a year of employment for every two years they're enrolled, rounded up. (Someone enrolled for 5 years has to work for three years) The work they're required to do vary to working as detectives to soldiers in a war.

Moreover, they established the P.I.R. to control the psychics and are the ones who required they go to school until at least obtaining level two.

Within the students, however, have established sides based on this law. The rebels who want to take down the government programs against the patriots who want to keep the program up. Either side have different reasons: personal, greed, honor, justice, and much more. Whatever the reason, the school continues to tense up as a result. Though no action has yet been taken, it's unknown how much longer this will continue silently...

Floppy Bunny

9,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300

User Image

Rules

▫First off! Pg-13! Don't do anything Sally wouldn't!

▫Please listen to me if I ask you something. I'd like to mention that I do have super midget powers that can totally kick your butt. ( ^///^; )

▫For now, only two characters max! You can ask for a third, but don't send in a reserve for a third one before sending a pm for permission. I want to look at how many posts you've done and your characters. If your first two characters are both female telepaths, then I won't let you make another female nor another telepath. That might be a little exaggerated, but you get my point, right?

▫The minimum for a post is 300 words! It's about three paragraphs (Maybe about 5 sentences long if you write them long)

▫If eight days pass without a post, I'll pm you to see what's up. No reply within four days means I kick you off. So please notify me (pm or the ooc thread) if you're leaving for something.

▫I'll be keep track to make sure the genders are even. The max is twelve boys and twelve girls, but if there are, maybe, 8 girls and 5 guys, I'll close off accepting girls until they are even. You'll find out if I do this below the reserve coding.

▫In your posts, you should incorporate the character's name, picture, division, and power.

Powers

тєʟєкιиєsιs Movement of objects
              ʟєvєʟs;
                1 ↪ Random usage
                2 ↪ Controlled usage w/o struggle
                3 ↪ Usage on everything

тєʟєραтнy Read minds
              ʟєvєʟs;
                1 ↪ Random usage
                2 ↪ Controlled usage
                3 ↪ Can do two-way telepathy

ємραтнy Read auras; Passive; Every empathy user has a unique set of auras they see (Ex. One empathy user might see red for happy while another users sees blue instead)
              ʟєvєʟs;
                1 ↪ Lightly sees strong auras, Expression of emotion sensed
                2 ↪ Can see auras betters; Trying to figure out the aura meanings; Feels emotion sensed
                3 ↪ Can see auras clearly; Understands them; No emotional response

cнαииєʟιиg & αsтяαʟ ρяσנєcтισи Channeling is hosting an outside intelligence (spirits or astral projection users) and astral projection is the ability to leave the body.
              ʟєvєʟs; Channeling
                1 ↪ Unwillingly becomes a host
                2 ↪ Can block most trying to use him as a host
                3 ↪ Can maintain conscious through out the hosting
              ʟєvєʟs; Astral Projection
                1 ↪ Leaves body in sleep
                2 ↪ Awareness of ability and can freely exit body
                3 ↪ Can now enter bodies, most can't resist if unconscious unless they're at least a level two at channeling

є.s.ρ. "Extra Sensory Perception" Enhance a sense (Sight, taste, touch, hearing, or smell)
              ʟєvєʟs;
                1 ↪ Random usage
                2 ↪ Controlled usage, but can only use one sense at a time and completely gives up all other senses while using it (Someone trying to enhance their smell can't hear someone yelling at them until they stop using their power)
                3 ↪ Other senses being usable

ρsycнσмєтяy Pick up on psychic impressions (memory or feelings)
              ʟєvєʟs;
                1 ↪ Random Usage
                2 ↪ Controlled usage
                3 ↪ Can choose to see the past impressions left during a relative time

Power Rules and Notes
            Just things you should check before you use your power to avoid any god modding or unfairness. If someone you're rping with doesn't ask permission where it's addressed within these notes, then report to me or nicely remind them if you don't want to tell me. I won't punish it unless it's blindly obvious. (Ex. Larry uses telepathy on Sally and then says she totally thought he was the coolest when dancing Kalinka even though Sally's post didn't say it and Larry's user didn't pm Sally's user about it and just totally thought it would be a great idea to insert that in.)

тєʟєкιиєsιs:
                ▫Just follow the level standards.
                ▫Remember! If a level 2 tries to hold someone back form completely mauling someone, then they can't because they can't control it enough to fight opposing forces!

тєʟєραтнy:
                ▫Permission
                ▫They must tell you what their character is thinking

ємραтнy:
                ▫Must ask about their character's feelings, don't ever assume!!!!

cнαииєʟιиg & αsтяαʟ ρяσנєcтισи:
                ▫N/A?

є.s.ρ.:
                ▫N/A?

ρsycнσмєтяy:
                ▫Ask permission if involving another character

Floppy Bunny

9,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300

User Image

The School

▫The presidents' duties are
                ▫To run events
                ▫Enforce discipline along with teachers (But not inflict the discipline. That's the dean's job.)
                ▫Report to the administrative
                ▫Be the student body voice to the administrative

▫The vice-presidents' duties are
                ▫To help run events
                ▫Be their respective president's right hand
                ▫Report to the administrative
                ▫Learn from the president

▫Erebus academy takes 6 year olds and up, but, unless a lot of people request, we'll rp 13 and up. Basically in order to keep the ages more together. Also, right now, we don't have any teacher roles, so I'd cap the ages at 20. ( Main idea: Ages for characters are 13-20, but the school will have 6-20 year old kids running amok. )

▫All students take a psychic test (among their academic tests) at the end of the school year to see if they have moved up a level.
                ▫They can take more than one test upon request. So a level one can test to be a level three for the next year just as long as they take the test to be a level two at the same time.
                ▫Tests are based on the power standard for their level. (Ex. A telepathy trying to be a level three will be tested to see if him/her and the one giving the test can hold a stable conversation)

▫Levels/grades are not based on age. So, a 6 year old can be in a senior class and a 19 year old can be in elementary. Generally, if someone turns around 20 and is, by chance, a level one still, they are usually taken from class, given special treatment, and then taken out of the school when they are labeled non-dangerous (meaning, they are still kept until level 2). This is mostly because they won't be useful as a psychic.

▫Channeling and Astral Projection users can very often be both (which is extremely rare among psychics to have two powers, so they label channeling and astral projection together under one category when grouping powers), but they still can be either or.
                ▫Usually the powers develop together, but though who succeed more in one will often be put on the level with his major one and take extra classes in order to at least control the other if not already controlled.

▫The school is on an island around the Southern part of Europe. Boats and planes are forbidden to be within the area for safety of the students due to radicals against them, but a train does go into the mainland. It only makes two trips a day on only saturday and sunday. Once in the morning at 10am and another at 6pm with the trip one way being about 8 minutes.

▫The school is very prestigious. People with scholarships and the rich mostly take up the school unless recommended to school by a sponsor or administrator.
                ▫Out of the 5 psychic academies in Europe, it's the one with the most psychic-bound students with the highest success rate.
                ▫Out of the 39 in the world, its ranked number 3 (1: South America; 2: China), but it's security is the most secure.
                ▫There are 6 psychic school in US, 2 in Japan, 10 in China, 4 in Canada, 3 in Mexico and Cuba, 5 in Europe, 1 in Australia, 4 in South America, and another 4 in Russia
                ▫Most are government owned, including Erebus Academy. The 39 recorded schools are all government operated.

▫In the school, level one psychics are put into the division 'Elementary', then level two are in 'Junior'. Finally, level three psychics are put into 'Senior' division.

▫Also, presidents are required to be level three psychics before running. They'll take classes as a Senior but during events, after school, or during any other president duty they'll work with whatever division they work with. Vice-presidents are required to be at least level two before running.

The School`s Rules

▫Uniform during school hours and events (unless stated otherwise, then school appropriate clothes)

▫No inappropriate words

▫In your assigned dorm room by 9 o'clock, lights out by 10, lamps are allowed to be on

▫Breakfast at 6-9am, lunch is 1-2pm, and dinner 7-9pm

▫You have math, science, history, and english as required courses along with your special psyche class. An elective is your for the choosing (Home ec, music (Includes instrumental, piano, and chorus), Break, another academic class, or a sport)

▫Each class is an hour long, lunch is an hour and time between each class is 10 minutes.

▫On weekends, uniform isn't required, but shirts must be appropriate, straps must be at least two inches, and shorts/skirts go past the fingertips when hands are to side. Finally, no logos with sexual, violent, or any other inappropriate themes.

▫No weapons such as firearms, knives, or pocket knives longer than two and a half inches.

▫No animals in dorms without special permission from the headmaster. There is an area in the Agriculture department for pets you wish to keep. This exclusively include: dogs, cats, and rodents.

Floppy Bunny

9,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300

User Image

єℓємєитαяч

President ↬ (Patriot/Rebel) ↬ (Power)
User Image
(First Name)(Gender)(Middle)(Gender)(Last) ↬ (Age)
(Username)

Vice President Patriot Telepath
User Image
MizukiCelesteFontaine14
octolord_starr

Telekinesis Patriot
User Image
HushCaruMarmagineThirteen
notonanyflatbread

Telepathy ↬ (Patriot/Rebel)
User Image
(Username)

Empathy Patriot
User Image
HisakiClaudeFontaine14
octolord_starr

Channeling Rebel
User Image
EzekielCeltic13
Cl0ckW0rkKn1ght

E.S.P Patriot
User Image
JunSoraHime14
xSamiee

Psychometry Rebel
User Image
MaekoAiraNyeFifteen
x -- ninja Edamame

נυиισя

President Patriot Telepathy
User Image
YukiMatsuuraSixteen
kiss me AISHITERU -- xo

Vice President Rebel Channeling and Astral Projection
User Image
DanielDanielleDabarbarak17
MoonStar0715

Telekinesis Rebel
User Image
KaramelleMikiaSuglreSixteen
Kajilenu

User Image
(Username)

Empathy ↬ (Patriot/Rebel)
User Image
(Username)

Channeling ↬ (Patriot/Rebel)
User Image
(Username)

E.S.P. Rebel
User Image
CamillaCarmenAureliana18
octolord_starr

Psychometry ↬ (Patriot/Rebel)
User Image
(Username)

sєиισя

President Patriot Telekinesis
User Image
LindaMelonyRhys17
Cl0ckW0rkKn1ght

Vice President ↬ (Patriot/Rebel) ↬ (Power)
User Image
(Username)

Telekinesis Rebel
User Image
KarieFrançoisTonnerreSeventeen
x x CoffeeLove

User Image
(Username)

Empathy Rebel
User Image
AzulOctaviusZappala4 Leap years old
☠♫ Intoxicated Music ♫☠

Channeling Patriot
User Image
CheriannKiraThirteen
Kajilenu

E.S.P. ↬ (Patriot/Rebel)
User Image
(Username)

Psychometry ↬ (Patriot/Rebel)
User Image
(Username)

Rebel Leader Telekinesis
User Image
Daerys♂Distrauver♂Arrunfourteen
Angron Sanguine Deum

Floppy Bunny

9,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300

User Image

Character Rules

▫Characters should be ages 13-20!
            ▫No dual powers
            ▫Profile skeletons are found on the profile thread
            ▫The patriots are the ones who supports the government while the Rebels are against it. Read the plot for more information.
            ▫Check to see if we're accepting females, males, patriots, or rebels at the moment under the reserve coding!
            ▫Limit for number of characters is three. You can ask for a third one after AT LEAST posting your first two profiles! But please remember to ask before you send in a reserve!
            ▫Also!! You may just send me a pm telling me: What role (Ex. Junior Vice President), gender, and if they're a patriot or rebel. This is for a temporary reserve so you can work without rushing on your reserve. You only get 24 hours (starting from my response to pm) to turn it in though.
            ▫Title Reserves: "How bad can I possibly be?" for Patriots and Rebels are, "Unless someone cares a whole awful lot."
            ▫Title Profiles: "For the Octopus"
            ▫If you want to be patriot leader and rebel leader, please ask! They're basically the ones who will organize the group. Probably be the ones who will be like 'Let's rebel! Join me!' or something like that. ( ^^ )

The Reserves

[color=color1]Role/Power (Get rid of the arrow and 'power' if not President or Vice President) [color=color2]↬[/color] (Patriot/Rebel) [color=color2]↬[/color] (Power)
            [url=http://www.url.com]Url to unchopped picture here[/url]
            [color=color2](First)[/color](♂ ♀)[color=color3](Middle if wanted, if not then delete this and one of the symbols)[/color](♂ ♀)[color=color2](Last)[/color] ↬ [color=color2](Age)[/color]
            [color=color3](Username)[/color][/color]

Division: Elementary, Junior, or Senior ( If President or Vice, then this is the level you're in charge of. )
            Level of Power: ( Same as your division unless President or Vice President, then its automatically level three for Pres, or two-three for Vice-Pres. )

FEMALES: 8/13 ;;; MALES: 7/13
                    FEMALES: Open ;;; MALES: Open
                    PATRIOTS: 7/13 ;;; REBELS: 8/13
                    PATRIOTS: Open ;;; REBELS: Open
                    REBEL LEADER: Daerys Distrauver Arrun {Senior ↬ Telekinesis}
                    PATRIOT LEADER: OPEN {La ↬ La}

EXAMPLE ONE: Normal Student with a Middle Name
            Psychometry Patriot
            Url to unchopped picture here
            AeriaNacyViccyFourteen
            Larry_Octolord

Division: Elementary
            Level of Power: 1

EXAMPLE TWO: President without a Middle Name
            President Rebel Psychometry
            Url to unchopped picture here
            AeriaViccyFourteen
            Larry_Octolord

Division: Elementary
            Level of Power: 3

Floppy Bunny

9,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300

User Image

The Events

Spring
                Ⓞ①New Year: The biggest reason the school celebrates this is to welcome the new students that arrive in the evening. The night before, school is off, students are allowed to stay up until 1am, and sparkling cider are given out in front of the dorms. In the early afternoon, it's a custom set by the school itself to get together to decide how to welcome the students. Many involve silly pranks such as making them wear silly costume the whole day.

Ⓞ⓺Sakura Viewing: A picnic under the cherry blossoms! There will be a barbecue for hot dogs and hamburgers, cakes, mochi, and dumplings! One of the few days that pets are allowed out of the pet area.

①④Valentines Day: A day where the girls give chocolates to the boys or their friends to both celebrate love and show their affections. A common day for couples. Also known as Singles Awareness Day. The school has a holiday on the previous day if it's not a weekend and the home ec rooms are open to all students. Also, sweet vendors take a trip to the island to sell to the students the day before and of Valentines. Note that the day of Valentines is still a school day.

③ⓄSpring Fair: Most shops in the town with the exception of cafes, restaurants, and the school store are closed. However, on the last day of every month is the fair where the stores are filled for you to explore with friends.

Summer
                Ⓞ⑧Bonfire: At late night, there's a campfire held next to the small forest, opposite side of the town from the school. Its a custom to roast sweet potatoes and marshmallows in the fire, dance around the fire with a partner, and tell ghost stories. There's a courage test held towards the end and at the beginning we hold lessons on how to do the folk dance. Traditional music is also played throughout the event.

②③~②⑧Summer break: A week that students are allowed to visit home (exception of level one students and those who wish to stay behind). At school they hold an outside party with food and several types of dance, a camping trip in the forest, and a firework display to keep the students entertained.

③ⓄSummer Fair: Most shops in the town with the exception of cafes, restaurants, and the school store are closed. However, on the last day of every month is the fair where the stores are filled for you to explore with friends.

Autumn
                ①④Whites Day: A day for the men to gather up their courage and give sweets to the girls. Just like Valentines Day, the home ex room opens and vendors arrive. However, the agriculture department also sells roses to the students among the flowers they sell throughout the year.

Third FridayHalloween Day: On this day, students aren't required to wear their uniforms to school and are even allowed to wear costumes. At the end of the day, they have teachers spread out to each of the shops where the students can gather candy. Also, there's an event where they are given a stamp card at the front of the auditorium and scourer the campus to find people wearing an item (a purple hat, etc ; Will say on the card) to receive a stamp. Only day people are allowed in the opposite dorms, but all rooms will be locked and they can only search the first floor. The people will all the stamps can enter to win out of the three prizes. (bike, homework passes, etc) The event will last until 10 and students are to go to the dorms by 11. The next night is a formal masquerade party that starts at 6 and will last until 10 as well.

③ⓄFall Fair: Most shops in the town with the exception of cafes, restaurants, and the school store are closed. However, on the last day of every month is the fair where the stores are filled for you to explore with friends.

Winter
                Ⓞ⑤Guy Fawkes Day: A celebration that the conspiracy against the English Parliament and King James I failed. There is a grand firework display and a large food buffet as well.

②Ⓞ~②⑧Christmas Break: A week that students are allowed to visit home (exception of level one students and those who wish to stay behind). At school they hold a ballroom dance, a snowball fighting contest, a present exchange, and a sleepover in the auditorium. Also, a large tree is set up in the center of town for the whole week. After everyone is back, school is off for the rest of the month!

③ⓄWinter Fair: Most shops in the town with the exception of cafes, restaurants, and the school store are closed. However, on the last day of every month is the fair where the stores are filled for you to explore with friends.

The News

3/21
                Almost open!!!!! ( ;////v////; ) Just the Event Calender and coloring left!!!

3/22
                Just have to make the OOC thread, the profile thread, and a recruitment thread!!!! ( ;//v//; ) So nervous and so excited! Squeeeeee!

3/26
                ( Q///////v///////Q ) It feels like it's coming to life! I'm just so... so happy, bros! So much freakin emotion piled onto this emotion plate like a hill of gold. Gotta thank everyone, but too embarrassed to do it where I know everyone reads. So I just gotta do it.... ( Q/////v////Q ) Thank you so much and omg omg omg omg... ( Q/////v////Q ) All these wonderful charries. I love you all... *secreets emotion*

The Rumors

▫None yet?

Floppy Bunny

9,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300

User Image

Season

| Spring | Summer | Autumn | Winter |

Day

| Sunday | Monday | Tuesday | Wednesday | Thursday | Friday | Saturday |

Date

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 |

| 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 |

| 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 |

| 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 |

| 29 | 30 |

Time

| Sunrise | Morning | Afternoon | Evening | Night |

Weather

Skies
              | Clear Skies | Partly Cloudy | Cloudy | Dark |

Wind Conditions
              | Windy | Slight Breeze | Still |

Temperature
              | Dry | Humid | Damp | Hot | Warm | Cool | Cold | Freezing |

Air Effects
              | Lightning | Thunder | Rain | Hail | Sprinkle | Mist | Snowing | Fog |

Ground Conditions
              | Snow | Ice | Sleet | Dry |

Major Storms
              | Hurricane | Blizzard | Tornado |

Notice

Today we're welcoming new students for the year! Its the only day of the year when boats are allowed near the island, carrying cargo that the students brought with them. It's early afternoon after the only night in the year where students are allowed to stay up late, until 1 am in the morning.

Vice presidents will be waiting at the 'docking' area that's set up for when the students arrive later that afternoon, mostly setting up tables to hand out the island maps, give directions, and give out other informational packets. Though the area is just a place on the opposite side of the island from the school, through some woods, on a sea wall where a temporary, anchored wood dock is set up. The dock is sort of wobbly, but large enough for four ships of relatively large size to dock and unload. Presidents are to be with the students already at the school to come up with this year's 'welcoming prank'.

Also, new students will have received a bracelet in the mail prior to arriving along with a boat ticket telling them what boat they will take (also the number they will get on the island. Ex Boat 4 will be the fourth to arrive). The bracelet is a power suppressor that they're advised to wear 24/7 until their psychic class so their powers aren't out of control. However, it's not against the rules to not wear them. It's the student's choice to wear them. However, for them to fully work, they have to be worn on both wrists and ankles.

It's now dinner time!

Floppy Bunny

9,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300

User Image

Map

User Image

Draft for Logo AND Draft for Uniform

Island
                The layout of the whole island.

School
              User Image
                The agriculture building is a spot for those who take the agriculture class as an elective or a club. There's four, large green houses with one of them being completely hydroponic. Above that is three fields for a few horses and cows.

In the middle is the auditorium and front office. The road above it from the office leads to where the temporary docks are for when new students arrive.

To the right is the school buildings. Each is 2 floors with Elementary, Junior, and Senior. To the right of the buildings is where the sea meets the area. In the corners where the training buildings (Juniors and Seniors share one, with the Seniors taking a second floor and Juniors on the first; Elementary only has one floor) and the area between the training areas and the school buildings is with a sitting area and a fresh water pond with koi. Also, a lone tree sits on the far end. Note that the surrounding area, however, is salt water.

Also, all roads are red bricks and the path in the middle has a few trees on the sides with benches along the sides as well.

Dorms
              User Image
                The left is the dorms with top being girls and bottom being boys. Flowers surround the middle circle between them and there's benches on the edges of the circle.

Each dorm is 4 floors.

1st: Lunch is served, the dorm caretaker's room, 4 guest rooms, and tv room with video games

2~4: The rooms. Once a student enrolls, they usually keep their room the whole time until they leave the school. There are two to a room, but the rooms are large compared to most dorms.

To the right of the dorms are the teacher dorms. They're one to a room and are also 4 floors. Only, there's also teacher dorms on the first floor. They get their lunch from student dorms.

Town
              User Image
                In town, the mall and the market place are closed until the 30th of each season. The recreational center has an arcade, movie theater, simulation room (mini games to rpg games), and others such as ice skating.

The working place gives out jobs for students to earn money for the market place. The jobs vary from janitor duties to requests from students and teachers to volunteering in the main land. Also, note that elementary division students are not allowed to take on any jobs that require going off the island.

Floppy Bunny

9,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300

User Image

Roommate list
            If you've yet to get a roommate, please pm me if you have a certain person in mind or if you want it to be randomized! You can be roomed with everyone just as long as they're the same gender!!! Or you can request a single room!

мαʟє dσямs

Floor One
              No one. Lunch room, TV room, and the dorm room caretaker's room are found here.

Floor Two
              ▫Yuki Matsuura {Junior ↬ President ↬ Telepathy} ⇔ Hisaki Fontaine {Elementary ↬ Empathy}

Floor Three
              ▫Mizuki Fontaine {Elementary ↬ Vice President ↬ Telepathy} ⇔ Daniel Darbarbarak {Junior ↬ Vice President ↬ Channelling & Astral Projection}

▫N/A ⇔ Ezekiel Celtic {Elementary ↬ Channeling}

Floor Four
              ▫Azul Zappala {Senior ↬ Empathy} ⇔ Daerys Arrun {Senior ↬ Rebel Leader ↬ Telekinesis}

ғємαʟє dσямs

Floor One
              No one. Lunch room, TV room, and the dorm room caretaker's room are found here.

Floor Two
              ▫Hush Marmagine {Elementary ↬ Telekinesis} ⇔ Jun Hime {Elementary ↬ E.S.P.}

▫Linda Rhys {Senior ↬ President ↬ Telekinesis} ⇔ Karamelle Suglre {Junior ↬ Telekinesis}

Floor Three
              ▫Name {Division ↬ Role} ⇔ Name {Division↬ Role}

Floor Four
              ▫Cheriann Kira {Senior ↬ Channeling} ⇔ Maeko Nye {Elementary ↬ Psychometry}

▫Karie Tonnerre {Senior ↬ Telekinesis} ⇔ Camila Aureliana {Junior ↬ E.S.P.}

Floppy Bunny

9,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
User Image

Picture (c) Zerochan

ⓇⒺⓈⒺⓇⓋⒺⒹ

Floppy Bunny

9,000 Points