12,200 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Mark Twain 100
  • The Key to Victory 50
KawaiiSuperKlee
lost-silent-star
Kurisumasu

User Image

▕ ▏Suit: Diamond || Location: Main Courtyard || Company: Gale+Naomi+Element+Peter || Thoughts: Interesting children... || Outfits: More personality than my face▕ ▏

User Image
                        xxxxI'll keep you safe, as safe as I can, when all of the elements around us have other plans
                        xxx
                        xxxxxI pray we don't break in unsteady hands. I swear if you call I will come, so quick, I am at your command

Jasper sat on the deck of the ship with his eyes closed and his legs crossed. He listened to the waves slapping at the side of the boat. He breathed in the salty air and felt himself relax with the exhale. He had been worried about coming to this school. I mean, he has no talents but violence, and even that he keeps controlled and restrained, only using it when absolutely necessary. He had learned that lat part well over the years. As had his cousins. The way that family looked at with such disdain was hurtful, but he never showed it. Ever. And all because he looked like one of his aunts. Blazing red hair. Startling gold eyes. Add the fact that he was about 6'3" in height... They were scared of him. He knew that now, but when he was growing up... They hurt his feelings. His mother had tried so hard to shield him from most of it. Not that his father had really helped. He, too, saw his own sister in his child's eyes and couldn't let go. Let go of what she had done. They thought he would be the same.

Jasper took another deep breathe. This time he opened his eyes and took in his surroundings. There were a few people up her with him. He was sure that there was more below deck. He noticed two people relatively close to him. A woman, or young lady, with pale white hair. She was done up like a china doll. A gentle white face with perfect lips. Shame her eyes were closed. HE was curious as to what color they would be. With hair like that he thought a really light brown or a striking vibrant green would look good. He turned his attention to a boy who was bent over the side of the ship. The poor kid was puking his life up from the sounds of it. Jasper moved to help the kid when the white haired girl freaked out. She bolted inside and left her bags. Jasper gathered her things and took them to her. He then went back to check on the other guy but had lost him. He then took up his earlier position of meditation.

It wasn't long before the ship docked and Jasper departed the boat. He had one large duffle bag slung across his back. He walked around a bit, just kinda taking in the sights. He saw a man approach him with a card in his hand. Jasper's eyes darted around, and he saw that there were quite a few of these men. He looked back at the man who had come to him. The man smiled and held out the card. Jasper took the card and dipped his head slightly to the male. Jasper then looked at the card he had received. An ace of Diamonds? Jasper was a bit confused, but that confusion had to wait.

In the corner of his eye, Jasper saw a boy with pink tinted blonde hair. He was falling, flailing like a madman. Jasper took notice of the fact that if he wasn't stopped, he was going to land on a small girl. He tucked his card into a pocket and rushed towards them. Pinkie had grabbed on the skirt of another feminine individual, and still he was going down. Jasper caught the flailing young man around the middle and even managed to grab the skirted person as they were pulled backwards. Still holding Pinkie like a thin tree trunk, he straightened out the other individual. Jasper then swung pinkie around in his arms and ended up carrying the young man like anew bride. He looked him over, making sure that he wasn't hurt and then sat him down on his feet. Jasper then knelt beside the girl and found her... Sleeping?! That threw him for a loop, but the emotions never made it to his face. He bent over to hear her breathing. She seemed fine. He was a little worried about the poor thing just laying on the ground and took her into his arms. When he looked back up he saw the kid that had been vomiting earlier. When Jasper made eye contact, he found that it was one sided and that, in fact, this guy was blind. The thought then occurred to him.

Where is the nurse?

Don't get caught in the chaos surrounding us. Trust that we're coming out cleanxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                        xxx
                        I've got your hand tight in mine. Keep strong this timexxxxxx

You can peek on the other sidexxx
                        Just close your eyesxx
                        Close your eyesx

OOC
                        Sorry it took so long to get him posted. I hope to have Emelia up soon as well.

Demonic Kitten

12,200 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Mark Twain 100
  • The Key to Victory 50
street riot
Winnie

User Image

▕ ▏Suit: Joker || Location: Around || Company: Eirwen || Thoughts: NOT MY BOOK!! || Outfits: Hiding the cuts▕ ▏

User Image

xxxxxxSo scared to dream in a world with no sunlight.
                          xxx
                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxWhen you wake up, you know it’s darker than last night.

Emelia was the corridor like her life depended on it. And to her, it did. She hated large bodies of water. Why? Why did this stupid school have to be on an island? Emelia was below deck so she wouldn't have to see the waves surrounding her. Unfortunately, being down here made her sea sick. She felt her stomach lurch as the boat rocked a little too hard. She was almost positive that her soul and fled and now she was but a walking corpse that didn't know it was dead. She took a step forward, just wanting to find a place to sit, and almost died. She had never been on a boat before. She had refused to even look at one, knowing that doing so would mean having to accept that people roamed the seas in tin cans without murdering each other and then committing suicide. That is how she wanted to look at it. Water killed her parents. I killed my parents... She shook the thought from her head. She would have rather flown to this damn school, but no~ Boat. ********.

Emelia watched as her purple messenger bag swung forward a bit and tried digging her nails into the wall, but to no avail. She couldn't do it. She couldn't stay down here with all the swaying and not be able to see the sky. But she couldn't be up there either. Not with all that endless water. The thought of it made her chest tight. The boat swayed again and her stomach rolled inside her. She dropped to her knees, hand on her stomach. She felt her lunch in her throat, but swallowed it back down. She made a face befitting the taste of vomit. She tried standing again, but found it too difficult. So she crawled.

Emelia crawled to the door. She could the sky from there, could smell it. She made it to her knees, when a girl, with seriously white hair rushed past her. She was shortly followed by a redheaded guy carrying what Emelia presumed were her bags. Emelia's bags were down in the cargo hold. Her aunt had over packed for her, trying to shove her entire closet into a few bags. Eventually the woman had given up and bought her more luggage. Emelia didn't understand why her aunt thought she needed so much, and at the moment she didn't care. She got to her feet, trying to salvage some small modicum of pride. Then she remembered that she didn't care about that either. She gripped the door way and tossed herself out on to the deck. She just lay there for a moment, breathing the open air around her. She refused to get from that. She rolled on to her side and curled up as a few drops of rain pattered down on her.

♠ ♣ ♥ ♦

She jolted awake, not having realized that she had fallen asleep in the first place. The boat had docked the clamps locking must have been what woke her. She sat up slowly. The boat still rocked gently and her swam with the movement. Her necklace felt heavy around her neck. She got up on her knees and stretched a little, trying to take it easy. She was still surprised that she had fallen asleep like she had. Eventually, she felt stable enough to stand and walked from the boat, keeping her eyes firmly on her shoes, not looking anywhere there might be water.

She almost immediately handed a card after getting off the ship. She looked at the man within open suspicion. He just kinda walked away from her like she was nothing of import and went on to hand another student a card as well. She looked down at the card she had been given and a Joker. Emelia just blinked at it. She then shoved the card into her pocket and wandered away. She saw the tall redhead from earlier holding another guy like an annoying piece of luggage. That's when she realized that her luggage hadn't been unloaded and after find a dock hand and asking about it, she was told that it would be delivered to her dorm later.

Now to find her dorm. Emelia wandered for a bit, before getting super bored and pulled a book from her bag. She started reading as she walked about and, for the most part, had avoided running into anything. That didn't last very long however. She heard a voice before she realized what was going to happen. Emelia had walked smack into another human being. A female. Two things, Emelia noticed instantly about the girl was her long black braid and her ripped jeans. Happily, she herself had not fallen when she hit the other girl, but her book was another story. She flailed trying to catch it before it hit the ground.

Look into my eyes and I see, what do I see? Nothing at allxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                          xxxxxxxxx
                          Take another look around me, what do I see? Nothing at allxxxxxxxxxxxx

Can you hear me now?xxxxx
                          Hear me now.xxx
                          NOW!x

OOC
                          Sorry she took so long, but here she is!

Wheezing Fatcat

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxLILYxDUPONT!

I'VE GOT A LOT TO LOSE ; YOU'VE GOT A LOT TO PROVE ; I'VE GOT A LOT TO LOSE ; YOU'VE GOT A LOT TO PROVE ; I'VE GOT A LOT TO LOSE ; YOU'VE GOT A LOT TO PROVE
I'VE GOT A LOT TO LOSE ; YOU'VE GOT A LOT TO PROVE ; I'VE GOT A LOT TO LOSE ; YOU'VE GOT A LOT TO PROVE ; I'VE GOT A LOT TO LOSE ; YOU'VE GOT A LOT TO PROVE

ICAN'TAFFORDTOMISS
GIVE ME A REASON TO BELIEVE AT ALL

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Families weren't built for short goodbyes. At least Lily's wasn't. It took a minimum of thirty minutes to peel away from her mother's strangling embrace and remove her younger siblings from around each of her legs. The three were sobbing uncontrollably, leaving the majority of Lily's clothes soaking wet with tears and mucus. From afar they looked like a sad, noisy blob of flying human body parts. Her family had been mumbling words of farewell into her shoulder and legs, most of which were unintelligible through their sobs. Lily could only sigh and shake her head in response to their cries. Her father stood solemnly to the side, never one for public displays of affection. His face, however, betrayed the look of calmness he was trying to achieve, his sadness rather apparent on his expression. It would be her first time abroad let alone away from the family, so she allowed them their few moments of frustration. It was not a departing frustration, rather anger at their helplessness. Frustration at the school and it's people who blatantly threatened their lives in exchange for hers. Though the stories of Ace High had been in high regards, their form of invitation was not one that was warmly welcomed. No one enjoys being unapologetically threatened in a letter of acceptance. But, it was something she had to do in order to secure the safety of her family. Their display brought a slight smile to her face. This was her family. The people she was going away to protect. The people who she would be nothing without. Lily would proudly go away for them. No question. Tearing her mother from her shoulder, Lily quickly bent down and peeled away the grip of her siblings on her legs. It was time to go. She knelt and pecked the foreheads of the twins, who shamelessly swiped at the snot running from their noses, almost synchronized. Her mother dried the tears in her eyes with a handkerchief and smiled at her daughter, placing her family necklace in her hand. It was a sign of good luck. Nodding, lily quickly placed it around her neck, beaming with pride. She then turned to her father, bowing slightly in respect. He nodded and returned the gesture. "I'll be back before you know it! Don't worry!" she said, picking up her luggage. It was hard to argue with such a radiating smile beaming at them. Her family seemed to sigh in unison as she padded away, her fluff of hair swaying behind her. They could only hope she would return.

Lily never had any trouble with boats. She often went fishing with her father and little brother on a rickety old boat in the summers. So old and rickety that she often worried the small motor would explode at any moment. However, that had not prepared her for this absolute hell. No amount of training or meditation could have prepared her. While she didn't get motion sickness like the other passengers, Lily struggled to get a balance and fumbled around a lot. It was frustrating. Of course, not as frustrating as the passengers themselves, who seemed to vomit around or on her whenever they got the chance. Lily had changed her clothes three times in the first couple of hours. Which is why she refrained from being close to the railings or students for the remainder of the trip, preferring the safety of her own room than the deck itself. But, she was always bothered in some way. People with terrible sea sickness would aimlessly wander into her room, too disoriented to realize that it was not their dorm. Sometimes they wandered in reeking of vomit or they would vomit on her floor. It was upsetting. especially when one boy wandered in right while she was changing (Peter). It took a heavy throw of a hair dryer to get him out. From then on, she kept her door locked. Not that it deterred the disoriented. The trip was excruciatingly slow. If the school had enough power to threaten the families of all students on board, why couldn't they afford to bus the students in a better way? It didn't make sense. But Lily couldn't complain. At least out loud. She didn't want to do anything that would upset the heads of the school and potentially risk the lives of her family. Patience is what she needed and she (tried to) achieve it through exercises her father had taught her. Meditation could only go so far for her. Which is why she intensified her daily workout while on the boat, trying to distract from the disorderly and motion sickness.

By the time they reached land, Lily was ready to go with her luggage by the exit, wanting off the horror ship. She had prepared earlier, hoping to allude the horrible disoriented crowd that seemed to shadow her. But they always managed to find her. Always. Stiffening as she saw the horde approach, Lily hurried to get her bags cleared and get off the S. S. Hell. That's when they handed her what seemed to be an ordinary playing card. The ace of diamonds. It was a peculiar gift. Was it some sort of id? "What am I supposed to do with th-" was all she managed to inquire before they shoved her off the boat. It would have to be asked another time she supposed. Pulling her luggage behind her, Lily huffed, annoyed at the mistreatment but relieved to not have to spend another minute on the ship. When she finally looked up to admire her new home, Lily was speechless. Being a public school kiddo, Lily was not expecting such an extravagant private school. It was a major leap up from her previous school. Actually, anything with air conditioning was a step up from her high school. It was incredible. Around her, the new students too were dazed by the school. You could immediately point out who was a freshmen by their gaping mouths. You could, also, identify them by how they fell on their faces. They were all so distracted by the new experience to watch where they were going, causing a flurry of flying luggage and body parts. If they managed to fall onto another person, the fumbling teens would immediately apologize, introduce themselves and become friends. Lily called this the "head over heels" effect. It was pitiful, all they had to do was watch wher- At that moment, Lily's foot caught in a crack in the pavement. Her body flew forward and she saw her descent towards the cold pavement and blonde girl (Astrid). This was karma's doing. It had to be. "No, not today!" she thought furiously. Swiftly kicking her right leg forward, Lily gave a 'f*uck you' to the universal being and caught herself. From afar, Lily appeared to be doing lunges in the middle of the courtyard. Passersbys glanced at her awkwardly. 'No, I wasn't falling. I planned on doing this. Please move along. Yes, thank you.' she thought to herself. When the wave of embarrassment passed, she stopped the exercise and gathered her things. She almost fell into the stereotypical tv encounter. Literally. Lily turned to the blond and bowed her head. "Forgive me. I didn't mean to bother you." she smiled nervously. Her forest of hair fluttered around her, essentially making her a ball of fluff.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                  where:xxcourtyardxxxxwith:xxsomeone (astrid)xxxxwearing:xxthis

ooc
      such a s**t post. forgive me.
      Hopefully Astrid won't think Lily is too weird.

Tipsy Shoujo

XxCotton Candy CupcakexX

Kurisumasu

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Location: Courtyard Feelings: Sleepy / Confused Company: Gale, Jasper, Wearing: Lazy~

*♣* Out Of Cuteness *♣*
- - - Oh sleepy girl wake up ^o ^ For a bit of clarity, the first part was about Naomi in her dreams. ALSO if it says Minami anywhere I am so sorry, I have another character in a RP named Minami and I keep mixing the two up!! *is ashamed* anyways thanks for reading!! - - -

Ɲασмι Sкαια AιяƖιηє

"Naomi really wake up! You're going to miss school, you must start sleeping on time this is unacceptable!" "Naomi hunny we have gotten several phone calls from your teachers saying that all you do is sleep in class! If you don't shappen up little lady then you will be in trouble." "Naomi don't sleep in the bath!" "Naomi wake up already!" "Naomi!" Those constant words from mother and father whirled in Naomi's sleeping mind, memories of times when they were unaware of her condition, times that she grew more or less secluded from the real world and always in her fantasy reality. It was a time of loneliness and confusion, always unanswered questions no matter how hard she might have tried to get answers for. Concerned parents, teasing classmates, lecturing teachers. In a way it was a blessing when she finally found out what it really was that was different about her. Yet it seems that those times still plague her dreams, swirling into a blur of darkness ad a whirl of voices all in a scolding manner. If only she knew earlier. "I'm sorry, I'll try harder" Her mind voiced out in the dreams, trying to reduces the voices anger. Though it never seemed to work, only get more and more over shadowed, leaving her small under their powerful strength. She knelt down in her head, placing her hands over her ears, just wanting to block it all out. When would they ever go away!
A warmth spread around her arms, something comforting among the angered teasing voices. Slowly she closed her eyes, just wanting to be lost in the warmth that wrapped around her, almost in a sense carrying her out of this nightmare and back into reality.

Naomi's real eyes began to slowly awaken, her bright sky blue orbs flickering softly in adjustment to the new found light. A droplet of water then touched down on her forehead, rolling down off the side of her head and onto the tip of her ear. Only now she realized the soaked feeling from her backside, probably due to her falling asleep on wet grass she presumed. Though there was another feeling other than the dampened clothing. A warm feeling, just like from her nightmare. Her eyes gradually moved over to look to her left, her nose colliding into something soft and warm resembling a pillow. Though in a short few seconds she realized this was definitely clothing. At first, she thought it was her father. A lot of times when falling asleep on the ground in her room or somewhere in the living room he would always pick her up and lay her somewhere more suitable for resting. But this could not be her father. Yes indeed it was not, since if she is remembering correctly just a moment ago she had gotten off a boat to her new school out in the middle of the Pacific ocean.

Naomi let her eyes drift sleepily to look up to see the stranger that held her once sleeping body. Obviously the first thing she noticed in her sleepy haze was his striking red hair and almost golden like eyes. Slowly she lifted up an arm to rub her eyes, wondering if she was maybe having a strange disillusion since at times she did have them. But when looking back up the boy did look real to her. But there wasn't only him there. She guided her eyes over to look to see another boy, though this one had sharp blue eyes and pierced ears along with questionable blonde hair. These boys seemed almost like beautiful art work with such colors that made an eye pay attention to their details. Her mind once again started to bubble into it's art like state, wondering what beautiful colors would mix together with the colors of her new strangers. But now was not the time, after all there was probably a lot of confusion going on at the moment. "Thank you." She said softly, looking up at her holder's eyes. "I'm awake now, it was nice of you to pick me up though. I appreciate it." In fact it was one of the first times someone has done really anything for her since this trip started. "I can stand too." She voiced with a light yawn, lifting a hand up to cover her dainty open lips.

Peter took a great deal of time wandering. Not that he wasn't used to that, but boredom does tend to set in after awhile. Seeing the sights wasn't all it was cracked up to be, you know? The scenic route didn't exactly do it for him. Time to actually starting trying to figure the place out. Counting steps, feeling around for recognizable landmar-- SMACK!

"PERVERT!"

Soft, squishy...definitely not a landmark. He blinked as a five-fingered sting spread across his cheek, hand still outstretched to find the nearest object as the sound of angry heels clicked off into the rainy distance. Peter suppressed a grin, the ringing in his ears still settling down. All things considered? No regrets.

Well, maybe that he hadn't gotten directions before groping the girl. Now he was back where he started--blind, lost, and without any boobs to fondle. "Great. Where the hell am I?" That is until another voice cropped up behind him and he turned his head toward it. There seemed to be some sort of... He squinted, trying to make out the shape of the blob he saw behind him. Elephant? Aw forget it. Whatever it was, it was capable of small talk. Maybe they could look around to together and she could keep him from accidentally becoming the school creeper. "I know the feelin--" he began, but before he could finish sympathizing with Dumbo, snickering sounded through the black.

"Are you blind?"

Peter twitched. "No! Of course not!" Seriously? Was someone really about to play this game with him? Really? His commentary was pure instinct as he turned to face the voice that taunted him. A dark blob stood a bit further off, and the sound of his voice confirmed the fair amount of distance between them. "If I was blind I wouldn't be able to see what a fat cow you are."

"Maybe if you watch where you are going, you wouldn't be so lost!" Peter rolled his eyes as the blob approached. He could hear the footsteps circling around, but didn't move to follow the noise. Was it just him or did the guy sound like he was clicking? "Look at you~ you're a joke!" He was! Peter's mouth opened in silent bewilderment, a disbelieving smile tugging at the corners of his lips. The man was clicking. He was wearing heels. This punny jackass is putzin' around in women's shoes and the blind guy was the joke? Was he actually being bullied by a drag queen right now? How often does that happen? Did he set some kind of record?

"You should see yourself right now. Pfft."

Oh stop. Peter was practically giddy. That's just too much. "Pfft, at least I'm not a cross dresser." It took work to suppress the laughter, but soon he was doubling over, leaning on his cane for support and gasping for air. "Maybe you should lose the slippers, Cindy. I don't think Prince Charming's comin' for the ugly step-brother!"

Aw man. This was too rich! Of all the crap he was given and the guy in the heels was the one poking fun. Whoever said God doesn't have a sense of humor... Ohoho man, what a riot! What an absolute riot!

It wasn't the heshe that broke his giggle-fit, however, but the sound of screaming and a thud that caught his attention. Motion was happening in front of him, but he couldn't tell what was going on and the sounds were all jumbling together. "What the what!" Suddenly the senses he had left were overloaded. There was more noise, indistinguishable yelling, complaining, groaning. Snoring?

Flashes of color moving this way and that in front of his face, and all this confusing information received by his brain in a matter of milliseconds. He stumbled back, disoriented, unable to figure out what was happening right in front of his face, and then? Then something hit him. Hard. Smooth. Plastic. Cool to the touch. It nailed him in the face and he fell back, smacking into the pavement and losing his cane in the process. "OW!" he yelled as he clutched his face, and then a choice, [********]

He curled in on himself, rubbing his forehead and wondering what hit him. The courtyard suddenly seemed so loud. He couldn't make sense of anything with his head throbbing. What just happened? What hit him? Should he try to get back up and risk being assaulted by more flying objects and verbally abusive transvestites? What about Dumbo? Where the hell did she go in all this? Who were the newcomers? "Ugh..." he groaned, keeping on hand pressed into his skull while the other slowly stretched out and felt around for his cane.

Courtyard
                                                    Element, Naomi, Onyx, Jasper, Gale
                                                    Clothes
                                                    Sorry about the wait on this, but he's finally up! He got hit with Gale's phone, btw~

Kawaii Cultist

User ImageUser Image
                                          : xx ɞ ωɪτʜ Peter, Gale, Orianna, & company. xx ɞ ҒeeʟɪɴgHelpful xxɞ ʟocaτɪoɴCourtyardxxxɞ cʟoτʜɪɴgfashion

As more and more students gathered in the courtyard, Onyx found herself checking out the other 'lucky' students who got shipped here with her. There was this blind guy who was wondering around aimlessly. She felt kind of bad just watching him but she was as lost as he was. She wouldn't be much of help right now. A loud thud made her look away and notice a girl that had fallen over. Onyx was about to get up to see if she was okay when she noticed that she wasn't trying to get back up. Wait...is she sleeping? The girl indeed was sleeping on the ground. "I guess I will leave sleeping beauty alone for now." She chuckled to herself, making herself comfortable in the bench once again.

A few more people milled by before a certain person caught her eye. Well more like the certain someone was looking at her like she was garbage of the earth. Onyx took no offense to the person's look since she was mostly wonder what gender this person was. They were wearing a skirt and heels and looking fabulous but they did seem like they were male. Either way, she gave them an amused look. "Hey, didn't your mother ever tell you that it is not polite to stare?" She called out as she chuckled a bit before turning her attention elsewhere. It seems that someone had tripped over the sleeping girl on the ground. He picked her up from the ground and held her as the girl slept. Aw how sickly sweet that is. I would have left her. She shrugged while she noticed more people starting to watch the blind guy wonder around. He was actually a lot closer to her then he was before. And talking. Well he started to talk before the suspected dude in heels started to talk about the blind guy. She snorted when they asked if he was blind. No. He just likes to act like one of his free time. It's like the new thing. Kind of like parkour but more bumping into things. She was going to say something as the person went on with their comments but it seemed that the blind guy could handle himself quite well.

Sort of.

A few seconds later, something had hit him in the face and he was on the ground. "Are you okay!?" Onyx jumped up to her feet and walked over to him. She grabbed his cane and squatted right next to him. "Do you want help up or would you prefer to lay here?" She felt bad for the guy but noticed that it might be something in for her too. He was kind of cute. My type. She thought to herself. Don't misunderstand by assuming that she means romantically that is her type. She does not have time for trivial things like romance. Although she did mean he was her type in a more physical way. "Although I do prefer my men on their backs." She muttered to herself, hoping that he didn't hear the comment.

ooc:edited!

Tipsy Shoujo

Baby Buds

Location: Courtyard Feelings: Confused / Overwhelmed Company: Eloise Wearing: LeftOvers

Ⓣⓨⓢⓞⓝ

Everything is loud. Words from mouths, chirping of birds, blasting noise of the television. It's all just so noisy. Heavy eyes that just stared up at the ceiling, it seeming calm and soundless; a true escape. People would trail in and out of Tyson's room, picking up his arms or ordering some softer words at him even though they knew he understood nothing. Pointing fingers lead the way, his sight being his only salvation in this noisy haze. Was there a time before this? No there couldn't be, he could not remember anything else other than what he is living in now. Just the static of the television speaking nonsense and aimless words that spilled from the people around him. Even though it was noisy, it was interesting. How come he could not speak the same words they did, or read the same letters that they could? Why was he here, why could he not remember a thing. Maybe if he learned to communicate, he could know more?

Interest began to consume Tyson, wanting to learn everything that he could not understand. But it was not an easy task. "Tyson," This was a word written on the top of all his papers as well as on the white board in his room. Of course he could not read those letters, but when pointing at it someone told him. "Tyson." He did not know what it was until they repeated the word then pointed to him, then back at the word. Tyson... Looking down on his wrist he noticed that the wristband he wore also had this word on it. Could this mean he was the word? "Tyson." A heavy hand rose and pointed at himself with a smile, saying his new found name. "Tyson."

Days there were long, seeming to be the only life Tyson would ever know... But one day he was dressed in new clothing, doctors scrambling around and loading up a small bag of the few things that were his own. A children's book of the alphabet, some crayons that he had often used to color with the younger children around, a cup with his name on it. The bag was pitifully small, yet considerably large for the amount of time that he has been there, maybe only five days. Was he leaving this place? He was loaded into an unknown vehicle with one of the nurses he had grown to know the most, then left the place. He watched as the scenery passed by him in the car, a long drive of silence. Hours drug on by, his eyes never leaving the window view until a new view layed out. Blue. Blue water that spread as far as the eyes could see. A subtle hint of interest and excitement could be noticed in Tyson's eyes over a view he knows he has never seen before. "Ocean"

After waving good bye the the nurse he was forced onto a boat with many people seeming to be around his age. Tyson of course was at a loss for words as to knowing anything. He was alone and had no idea why. He roamed the boat aimlessly for hours, either standing to look out at the ocean view or walking down the halls of the dorm. He wasn't sure if he had his own room, but there was a number on the paper he had been given. It wasn't until the later hours of the night that he understood that one of the rooms was indeed his own, since his card finally unlocked one of the many locks that he tried down the hallways. The trip seemed long and rocky. The boat seemed to turn about all the time, and the waves constantly crashed against the sides. A nice headache settled in in now time. Hopefully this wouldn't be the new place where he was supposed to live?

Tyson's silent prayers were answered when he was finally forced out of his room and unloaded from the boat among the crowds of people. He held his small duffle bag slinged over his shoulder as someone scouted out for him and handed a rectangular paper at him. He continued to walk slowly onward as he stared down at his card. It had a sort of mocking face on it with the letter J (remembering from his book, yet he has no idea of it's sound). He closed his eyes, taking a breath in to smell that of smoke, his mouth having the stinging taste of alcohol and laughter ringing through his ears. And image appeared that of cards being thrown across a table, a puff of smoke leaving the players mouth and a dismayed voice of the others around with their cards in hand.
Tyson was snapped out of his strange vision when the sound that of someone vomiting whipped his memory away. His eyes blinked open, looking back to see that a tall young lady had just exited the boat and unloaded her breakfast from where it once was. Tyson stared at her for a moment, a sense of concern in his eyes as he made his way through the people and over to her. She was holding some sort of cloth up to her mouth when he finally made physical contact with her. Though her eyes seemed else where, looking off to a group of people that interested her. But the only thing Tyson was more interested about was to seeing to the lady. He reached into his bag and pulled out a new water bottle that he had gotten from the ship, handing it to the lady. Remembering that of the vomiting patients back to the hospital made him go off of instinct to give her water to wash her throat out. He knew it helped him out...

Main Building
                                                  Emelia
                                                  Clothes

Eirwen scanned the map. Ah. There she was and...there her room was, a few hallways and a staircase away. Not too far. She'd made it pretty close by accident. Looking out the window she could see it was raining a bit harder outside. Lucky her, she had beat the weather. Maybe this school wouldn't be a total loss after all--

Something smacked into the back of her and caused her to stumble a few steps, nearly tripping over her duffel bag as she surged forward. She managed to catch herself before the tumbled over, though. Someone hadn't been paying attention and walked right into her. Then again, Eirwen was sort of blocking the middle of the hall. No one was around when she stopped to figure out where she was going.

"Sorry, you okay?" she asked, looking the girl over. She seemed a little closed-off, going on just her style, but that's okay. Maybe she wasn't used to the climate and that's why she was so covered up. Eirwen spotted a book on the ground at her feet and bent down to pick it up, straightening the pages and dusting it off as she handed it back to its owner. "It seems to have survived," she said with a small smile. No way it belonged to Eirwen. She hated reading. "Here."

(As the two were speaking, Gale's phone was taking a miraculous journey. Slipping from Gale's hand as the boy tripped, it bounced off Peter's face only to fly into a storm drain, where it rolled back down to the ground and was kicked into the air by an oblivious passerby. A bird seeking shelter from the rain was attracted by the phone's shiny surface and flew to grab it for its nest, only to realize it was too heavy for it to carry. The phone fell into another person's bag, a nerdy sort of fellow who tripped over his own shoe laces and scattered all of his belongings in the process. Gale's phone skidded down the hall, passed around by the people rushing to help repack the uncoordinated boy's bag. The phone ricocheted from shoe to shoe to wall before it finally came to a halt by Eirwen.)

Eirwen felt a tap on her foot and looked down to see a phone. Odd. "Did you lose your phone too? I hope it's okay." She bent down once again and picked it up before handing it over, but her companion didn't seem to recognize the object. "No?" Eirwen shrugged. "All right. I guess we'll have to do some snooping then." She smiled. "I'm Eirwen, by the way. I'm headed to the dorms if you want to join me."

She pouted at the cracked screen before scrolling through the phone's contacts as she picked up her own bag and headed down the hall. "I was just figuring out which way to go when you bumped into me," she said over her shoulder, pointing down the first turn with the mysterious new phone. At least it still worked. It just wasn't as pretty as it probably was before the person lost it. "It should be somewhere over here." With that she looked back down at the phone. "First name on the list is Abby. That looks promising--what do you think?" Eirwen looked at her new traveling companion before clicking the call button. "I guess we'll find out."

"YOU ******** a*****e! HOW DARE YOU CALL ME BACK AFTER WHAT YOU DID, YOU p***k!"

Eirwen cringed, holding the phone away from her ear as Abby screamed on the other end. She could have sworn some of the windows cracked from the sheer pitch of her screeching. Were her ears bleeding? And this profanity. Why? Eirwen quickly hung up the phone, nearly dropping it in her haste. She smiled awkwardly at her companion, still processing what just happened. "Maybe calling Beatrice will go better..." she said, hands shaking as she clicked the next contact on the list.

"YOU HAVE THE AUDACITY TO TALK TO ME NOW AFTER EVERYTHING YOU PUT ME THROUGH?! YOU GOD-DAMNED b*****d! WELL YOU HAVE ANOTHER THING COMING ********]

Eirwen's thumb slammed on the phone key, effectively shutting Beatrice up. What was happening? Who were these people that he would keep their numbers even when he had such a bad relationship with them? "H-How about Cadence?"

Hysterical sobbing. Such intense heavy balling that Eirwen couldn't even understand what the girl was saying. Was the poor girl okay? Was now a bad time? Should she call later? "Um... It's okay...? I was just wondering if--" Silence. Eirwen blinked, waiting. Then, "You're a girl?" Cadence asked, sniffing.

Eirwen looked at her companion as they started up the staircase. "Um, yes...? I don't really see how that matters. I just want to know who--"

"IS HE WITH YOU?!" Eirwen reared back from the phone, holding it at arms length as Cadence screamed at her. "YOU MUST HAVE SOME HUGE STEEL BALLS TO HAVE YOUR GIRLFRIEND CALL THIS NUMBER! MY DADDY'S GOING TO STRING YOU AND YOUR WHORE UP BY YOUR DICKS AND--"

Eirwen's heart raced, shoulders stiff, breathing heavy as she dropped the phone away from her. It slid across the floor and hit the wall. Cadence was silenced with another crack of the screen. Demon phone. It was possessed. It had to be possessed. "M-Maybe we'll just...g-give it to Lost and F-Found..." she stuttered, wide-eyed.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Invisible Hunter

9,725 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
x
x
                User Image

"No! Of course not!" Element felt bad that was completely enjoying the guy's reaction. Hell, any reaction would be great at this point. "If I was blind I wouldn't be able to see what a fat cow you are." Wow, what an idiot. "Says the blind person. " Rolling his eyes, he had to wonder how the other guy got around with life. Hell, he looked like trash that wanted to pretend he was all that. Well, for a different day, Element would be sure to beat it into his head that he was nothing more than scum that was meant to be walked upon. "Pfft, at least I'm not a cross dresser." Hearing his laugh, Element frowned. Someone with such low intelligence level would never come to understand what he did. Then again, he wondered how he cued into the fact he was wearing a skirt. He was pretty sure he wasn't the only person who wore high heels or wore shoes that clicked against the ground. "Maybe you should lose the slippers, Cindy. I don't think Prince Charming's comin' for the ugly step-brother!" 'Is this guy serious?'

"Prince? Excuse me!" grinning, Element laughed, finding his comments amusing. "I am the Queen!" Glaring daggers into the blind male, he spoke, his words dripping with acid, "I have no need for princes. " he waved his hand, not like the blind fool could see it, "Scum like you have not the mental capacity to understand that. " Laughing out slightly, Element stopped. Somehow, his patience with the trash before him as run out. Perhaps he should just go. Other day, he would push him down and beat some sense into the defiant piece of s**t. After all, it was the Queen Bee's job to keep her workers in line and control the weak. Taking in a deep breath, Element decided that on another day, he would go and weed the unweeded garden. Today, he just wanted to take a break. He just got to the school and he wasn't feeling the most pleasant anyway. Spinning around, he began to walk away before he heard the other cry out.

Confused, Element wanted to turn around before he felt something strange. Looking down, he saw a sh!t face. He was grabbing his skirt. He was also falling. Stumbling back slightly, his foot slipped as he tried to keep the skirt on him. His day really just got so much more terrible. However, before he could react, another person showed up. As the skirt puller was swept up, he was suddenly grabbed. Instantly, he pulled away, irritated that filth had to reach over and touch him. However, he seemed to have walked off with the baggage, not letting him react at all. Clicking his tongue, he gave up. He was absolutely finished with dealing with people today. He just wanted to go sleep, and lament over the fact that he was surrounded by filth, and had no space to actually recollect himself. Turning away from the chaos, he walked over to his suitcases and picked them up and walked off irritated. The drizzling of the light rain wasn't at all helping him cool off.

At all.

Clutching onto his two large suitcases, he slipped away from the courtyard before walking away into the nearest building he could find, Element looked around. At least that he wasn't in the rain anymore. After he slept for a bit, maybe he could fix his hair, clean up, and unpack everything, although, he didn't have much. He just had a ton of fabrics that had yet to be turned into wonderful articles of clothing. As he began to examine his surroundings, Element sort of managed to pick up that he had came to the dorms. Taking out the ace of Spades, he examined the card again before examining it front and back for any secret code. 'How important is this card anyway?' Sliding it back into his pocket, he sighed and looked around. Well, the least he could do is find his dorm. Taking his suitcases with him, he moved down the hall before looking around. Coming to his room, he opened it and walked in, not bothered by how plain it was. in fact, it was so much more nicer than his room. Setting his suitcases down, he slipped off the heels and rolled onto the bed and stretched. Element could definitely get used to such a luxurious life.

'It's be great if I could find some food too. Haven't eaten for a while...'

Company : No one
                                                          Thoughts: This is perfect~
                                                          Health: 90% - I am feeling sexy~
                                                          Wearing - This

Out XXX Of XXX Character : : OH HELL YEAH!! > w <
KawaiiSuperKlee

User Image

The academy.
                                          A boy & other students.
                                          Post wasn't so ASAP after all.

The observation of this particular group is coming to a chaotic end, but not as chaotic as she wished. Prince Charming (Jasper) swooped in to save the day. How boring. Was she a bad person for feeling this way? The disappointment of not being able to see what she envisioned. It was an ill-wished thought towards another person, yet this person seemed to spout negativity themselves. Do they deserve it? What does someone do truly to deserve something? Do people ever deserve what they are served? Was her ill-wishing a hope of justice served by coincidence? The coincidence that just happened to be a male falling and grabbing onto someone's skirt. In the event of this person's skirt being pulled down, they would be publicly humiliated. Maybe her desire to admire drama was catching up with her. Wasn't this something typical for most female teenagers? A good book could satisfy this.

Instead of having the chance to flee the scene, her widened eyes were drawn to the person whose hand made contact with her shoulder. Unexpected. Why was she being approached so soon? Immediately, the boy removed a bottle of water from his bag, which was handed to her. His appeared concerned. Concerned about what, who? Considering the possibilities, she most likely did appear sick and dehydrated. It was only a few minutes ago that she had puked into the body water in front of the school. Not a word slipped his lips. It was odd. Was he the silent type? Was he foreign? The teenager's mannerism gave off a sense of anxiety. His face was innocent. Was this an act of kindness? Was his actions and appearance deception? What were his intentions? Why hasn't he talked? He looked like he couldn't hurt a fly. It didn't hurt to accept it.

"Thank you," her handkerchief was lowered, "I appreciate it." Stern eye contact and expression remained. She held the bottle in her hand, her luggage sat behind her on the ground. What was in order now? Surely this person must of approached her for more than just to offer her a water bottle. Socialization, that was the answer. She had to socialize. "I am Eloise Remy from Tokyo, Japan," she suddenly spouted off, "I represent the spade. Who might you be?" This was good. Improvement. The bottle transferred from one hand to the other, in order to free the one. Despite the fact that vomit could potentially be on her hand, she held it out in an offer of a handshake. "It's nice to meet you."

User ImageUser Image

Tipsy Shoujo

Baby Buds

Location: Courtyard Feelings: Confused / Overwhelmed / On the Spot Company: Eloise Wearing: LeftOvers

Ⓣⓨⓢⓞⓝ

Tyson could only watch the lady as she took the water bottle from his hand. In a way it was relieving, mostly because she had done it with little communication so that meant he probably didn't need to interact too much spoken wise... Right? Actually he wasn't all too helpless, he did understand in a way as to how to introduce yourself. He practiced a lot on the elderly, although their English was a lot harder to really understand than most of the doctors and nurses around. He knew simple things like how to say his name and well... That's about it. Though they did teach him one more thing, the word amnesia. He actually doesn't really know what that means, but it seemed like other people did? Of course in last resort, he has a paper in his pants pocket with lots of words on it that he was told to give to another person when it's confusing (the paper explains his situation, memory loss and such). But of course Tyson didn't really understand what he was supposed to do with it, so in his pocket the paper remained.

Tyson didn't have too long to dwell on things other than the now when the girl began to speak to him more. He could feel a shiver grow up his spine from the fast swift spoken words that flowed from her mouth, seeming to be a master of her spoken language. But truthfully he as to ridged to actually catch anything. Now the problem was, when she stopped talking it meant it was his own turn to speak words too right??? His eyes widened slightly, unknowing of what words he was supposed to say, the few words that he had learned vanishing from his head like it was never really there to begin with. Maybe his name? He pointed at himself, looking at the girl (they seemed to be about eye level) as he spoke with hesitating confidence, "Tyson." That was the only thing he was sure about, his own title. The girl then extended a hand out to him, his eyes moving to look down at it. Now he did learn this, he watched many doctors do this with their patients. It was a sort of greeting, at least he thought it was. Sort of strange really, but if it was how things are done then so it should be. He put his card in his pocket and moved his hand to grasp onto hers, softly shaking it for a couple seconds.

Once they were both finished with that, Tyson put his hand back down by his side and looked around. The confusion was really starting to sink in now, in fact he had no idea where he was supposed to go from here, let alone know what else he was supposed to say to this girl. He scratched the back of his head, his eyes concentrating on his surroundings trying to really understand anything. At first he thought maybe he was being taken to another hospital, or a place with people like him? But everyone here was talking and seeming to all be normal. So then why is he here? How would he even get around... A feeling of helplessness wrapped his mind, not being scared but not knowing anything was trivial. Then again, maybe he wasn't so helpless... He quickly moved his head back to the girl, a slight smile forming over his face. Maybe she could help him figure things out (or maybe he'll just end up following her around until she does). Thinking of how to communicate with her, he got out all the things in his pocket. He had a card, a letter from his doctors and a note from the academy as to where his dorm was and such. He looked them over, not recognizing anything on the papers... Though he noticed that she too had a card in her hand, it being different from his own. He then picked his card to show her, holding it up and looking at her with questioning eyes, wanting to understand and know things. He just needs to be given the chance.

Demonic Kitten

12,200 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Mark Twain 100
  • The Key to Victory 50
KawaiiSuperKlee
Jupiter

User Image

▕ ▏Suit: Spade || Location: Outside || Company: Jupiter || Thoughts: I'm gonna miss that shoe... || Outfits: Absolute Perfection ▕ ▏
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxGet what I want 'cause I ask for it
                          xxx
                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxNot because I'm really that deserving of it

Lylaine glowered. Her shoe, her perfect white ankle boot was stuck in mud. She. Was. Furious. She had never wanted to come here and now look. Her shoe. Oh and of course it had to be raining. She was so tempted to throw one her damn bags, but then all of her clothes would be in danger. Then a knight appeared. She hadn't really heard what he had said, being absorbed in her predicament, but she looked up as his hand came into view. Lylaine looked up to see a boy with light blonde hair and gold eyes. He had a soft smile on his face and she gazed at his hand. She first thought he was help, but looking at his attire, she could she that he wasn't. No. With those clothes, looking as good as he did, definitely not help.

"Thank you," she said in a soft voice, keeping the rage she felt at bay. She took his hand, gripping it a bit harder than she had intended. It was hard to get a grip in the first place, what with her bags. She then let go of his hand and realigned her bags. She had the cute mini duffle strapped over her shoulder. She then maneuvered the smaller suitcase in her hand on top of the rolling one and sat it aside from the mud puddle. Now that she had her hands free, she was able to better grip the guys hand. She took his hand in one of her own, noticing that he had really soft skin. She then gripped him at the bend in his arm and struggled a bit trying to be delicate. Finally, she gave up on being delicate. She was a lady, but right now she was in distress. Her gripped tightened on the mans arm and tugged. Lylaine's foot slipped out her shoe. She stumbled a little bit, bouncing on one foot.

"I'm sorry. This is terribly unladylike," she smiled up the guy who now simply balanced her. Now that she was out of the puddle, she placed her bare toes on the ground, noting that now she would need to give herself a new pedicure. She let go of her new acquaintence and balanced on her bare foot. She bent over enough to remove her other shoe. She had thought about just leaving the one shoe one, but that would look ridiculous. She now she stood about 5'4" when her heels had given her three inches. She looked up at the knight and gave him a brilliant smile.

"Thank you again. I'm Lylaine," she gave her hand to complete the introduction. She knew that she was being awkwardly nice, but this guy had earned it. He had, afterall, helped her when she didn't need to. So she would be nice for a day. After that. He'd have to earn it again. For the moment, the rain was forgotten...

'Cause I'm a primadonna girl, all I ever wanted was the worldxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                          xxxxxx
                          You say that I'm kinda difficult, but it's always someone else's faultxxxxxxxx

And I'm sad to the corexxxxx
                          Every day is a chorexxx
                          I want morex

OOC
                          Sorry I took so long with the reply. I'll be on top of it more =3

Tipsy Shoujo

XxCotton Candy CupcakexX

Location: Courtyard Feelings: Time to be a Man Company: Lylaine Wearing: Sexii?
Theme Song: Bad

Jupiter Vezi Ogden

Jupiter held his gaze upon the girl as she took his hand, his grip being nice and firm around her dainty white hand. She obviously used a lot of lotions, being that it was unbelievably soft to the touch. Not only that but her finger nails were nicely manicured, this leading him to believe she indeed had a lot of money just like him. Though there were a lot of other obvious factors, her multiple large suitcases being one along with her seemingly never worn new clothing as well as her mannerisms towards him. Much like a nice pretty girl from a rich family, girls he was all too familiar with. But there was something seemingly different about this particular girl that brought him over to help her out. Was it possibly that they had a sort of similarity to each other? As for now, he could continue to help her inside, he was a gentleman on the outside (only to the selected few of course).

Jupiter could easily notice how the girl was trying to do this as daintily as possible, though she had given up half way through as she gripped his hand more securely. A smirkish smile rose on his lips when she did, liking how she was determined to get out of this predicament rather than whining about it to him. Though her shoe had become more or less a loss when her foot came out of it, being left in the mud. Now now that wouldn't do at all. He made sure she was settled nicely on the grass before releasing her hand. "Lylaine, it's a pleasure to meet you, though sadly had to be under these sort of circumstances. My name is Jupiter." He said with his much noble sounding voice that of a grown rich boy that he was. "Now, let me help you with these overbearing weights." He said, lifting up her duffle bag from around her shoulder and placing it over his own then taking one of the larger suit cases from her side. He also had his own to tend with, luckily he only had one. "I think the dorms are rather close by, so it shouldn't be too much of a walk for your feet." He spoke, his eyes lifting up to look off to the dorm house. Before he started heading out with her, he bent over and lodged her boot out from it's muddy grave, taking the other boot as well now having his hands full.

He couldn't help but notice out of the corner of his eye that something else must have slipped out of her pocket as well while she was starting to get up. He paused, reaching down to grab the card and bringing it up to his view. It was an ace of Spades, much like his own. His eyes then moved over to look at her own, putting together the similarities that jointed her together with this suit as to his own. They both seemed to have an outwardly attractive appearance with possibly both high standing families. Though he wasn't sure if something like money or status was connected to the card suit, rather possibly personality maybe? The few other spades he had seen also had a nice attire, every spade seeming to present themselves beautifully in a way of fashion or face. Maybe Spade stood for outward beauty? Maybe that would mean hearts would be inward beauty. After Jupiter was done analyzing the card and each other he handed it back to Lylaine. "You dropped this, I think it might be rather important, good thing it isn't too dirtied." He said as he placed it into her hands, retracting his hand away to rub off the dirt that was on it onto his pants. He too hated dirtiness whether it was from actual dirt or people. "I think the rain is beginning to pick up"

Friendly Explorer

30,715 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Gale Reinsel
Where: Dorm
With: No One
OOC:

┈┈┈┈ ┈┈┈┈ ┈┈┈┈
                Gale’s world was spinning out control. He was falling and the skirt his hand gripped did nothing to stop himself. This was it. He was going to fall on a girl! He squeezed his eyes shut to brace for the impact, but then he felt strong hands around his middle and his descent slowed. He was now looking down at the sleeping girl beneath him, no longer falling forward. “Huh…” he breathed before being spun again and lifted into the arms of his savior. A man. He was being held bridal style by a man. His face turned a bright red as he was suddenly at a loss for words to say about this situation. ******** fairy tales.

Without a word from tall, silent, and red, he was set down on his feet like nothing had ever happened. How could he be so calm at a time like this! Gale wobbled a bit where he stood, dizzy not from his tumble but overwhelming embarrassment. What had done.

He looked over the pile of people that had fallen to the ground as a result of his fiasco. The blind kid rubbing his head with a confused expression, the angry girl whose skirt he just pulled.. wait is that a man? Weird… The small pink girl that was the cause of this whole mess was now in his savior’s arms apparently just waking up and more were coming over. Of course, he had to trip in the courtyard in front of ******** everyone. In front of girls.

Gale leaned down and picked up his bags. He was so done. He began walking stiffly away from the group. His life was over. His feet carried him away to the doors of the school, a haunting look of shock, depression, and shame weighing on his face. What humiliation!

He continued wordlessly down the hall hanging his head in defeat. He just wanted to find his dorm and hide under his blankets, then sleep forever like Sleeping Beauty. At least the princess didn’t have to worry about ruining her reputation and looking like a total fool in front of everyone. The idea sounded perfect but he had lost his phone and with it his map. He now had to rely on the posted signs which the school had placed generously around the area. Thank god.

In no time he had found his room and unlocked the door. The papers he had received declared that he would have a roommate, someone named Jazz, Casper, something. At the time, he was excited to find out someone would be staying with him. He wouldn’t be alone anymore and maybe the two of them could even be friends. The incident however left him anxious. Surely whoever they were saw what a mess he caused. Gale sighed and threw his bags to the floor and crawled into the bed, pulling the sheets over his head he looked like nothing but an inconspicuous white lump. Maybe no one would find him here. He could just hide forever.

┈┈┈┈ ┈┈┈┈ ┈┈┈┈

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces