Welcome to Gaia! ::

*Zion walked into his class and glared at the teacher then he was surrounded with his chaos aura* "Hmmm"
Walking over to him casually, he saw the cut he was trying to clean. "Um..... Would you like some help with that? It looks rather bad....." he said, as he licked his lips quickly at the thought of tasting the blood of this man.

((Ack. Attack of my short posts! eek domokun xp ))
He took a long look at the young man, testing the sincerity of this offer, before finally nodding slightly, reliquishing the cloth to the bowl, and extending the wing a bit accomodatingly, "Feel free to have your way... With me, first aid is not a strong point." the rhythm of his comment was a bit off, trying to separate the two sentences at the wrong place. Despite himself, he tensed a little, ready to retract the wing at a moment's notice, but for now, the action and reasons behind it were being overridden by other portions of the brain.
"Alright then......" he said, taking the cloth from the bowl, and kneeling at the man's side. Looking over to the candle on the table, with a wave of his hand, the flame extended upward about 3 to 4 inches. "Alright, now that I can see better..... Let's have a look......" he said, looking closer at the man's wing. Touching it with the cloth, the wound opened slightly, letting a thin stream of blood trickle down his wing. Unable to help himself, Darian leaned forward and stopped the stream with his tongue, moving it up the wing, and cleaning the rest of the blood. "Sorry about that.... Didn't realize it wasn't closed all the way...." he said, pressing the cloth against the wound gently, cleaning the blood from it, and around it, making sure he was cautious at all times. One time was fine, but he wasn't sure how this man would react to it again....
He nearly managed to suppress the shiver that rocketed through his tense frame (after all, the muscles were keyed for movement, and shivering counts as movement), leaning backward a bit, slumping against the wall a little, "Did it taste good?..." he asked softly, almost out of the blue. His entire posture was marginally more relaxed now, random thoughts floating around his head trying to keep instinct and mistrust distracted; one of the most successful ones was the thought of 'why would a hole as large as a quarter, from one side of the flesh to another, be healed over enough to not bleed in so short a time?...'
Looking up at the man from his kneeling position, he smiled, and said, "Yeah, actually..... It did." before turning back towards the wound, smiling to himself. So many thoughts were going through his head, and he found it hard to keep his focus on what he was doing, when the cloth slipped, and hit the side of the wound again. The response was a small trickle of blood flowing from the spot.
He smiled a little, shifting his wing slightly, offering a better angle should he decide to indulge himself again. "It's odd..." Hello, random comment from nowhere number two. Unfortunately, he just trailed off at that point, staring at a point that didn't exist just over and beyond the young man currently kneeling before him. Oh, but he was behaving well, wasn't he?
Quickly placing his finger in the way in the flow of blood, it dammed it up, at least until he could find the cloth..... Feeling around on the ground, he grabbed a hold of the cloth, bringing it up to wipe up the blood trailing over his finger and onto the floor. Noticing the shift in the man's position, he decided to be a bit more daring... Leaning forward a bit more, he started lapping at the stream of blood, following the trail back up to the wound, which he licked gently, then proceeded to clean with the cloth. Looking up while he was dressing the wound, he caught the man's gaze. "What's odd?" he asked, trying to sound as innocent as possible, even though his mind was full to bursting with questions and thoughts..... He restrained himself, and kept washing the wound.
He practically purred and the mixed sensations the young man caused so easily, slumping just a little bit more against the wall. "You've been rather... welcoming with this treatment, and I haven't had the sense to ever ask for your name..." He looked over at the candle, allowing his head to tip over somewhat, examining the flame, "Hmm..." Edwin 2.0, closer to the true Edwin, quieter, mostly lucid only some of the time, almost docile. Hm, which is better?
Letting out a low purr to match that of the man's, he responded, "Darian. Darian Marclion. I believe I have you for drama.....If I am correct." Making sure the wound was clean, he replaced the cloth in the bowl, standing and stretching his back, as he did, his shirt moved up about 5 inches, exposing his midriff unknowingly. As he straigtened himself back, he extended a hand to the man to help him stand. "...And your name is?"
He examined the momentarily exposed midriff, idly licking his lips a bit, before almost pouting when it was again hidden. He finally straightened up in his seat again, lightly holding the offered hand, examining it by tactile means, standing up under his own power though. He wasn't old enough to need help yet, but wasn't about to pass up an opportunity. "Unfortunately, you do. I am Edwin, the Music and Drama teacher." He turned Darian's hand about, bending down just enough to lightly kiss the back of his hand, before letting it free.
"Ah.... Nice to meet you, Edwin.... I mean, we've already met, but..... Yeah....." He said, catching himself starting to ramble, and feeling himself blush, and his hand fell to his side, after the kiss. Not sure of what do, he looked behind him to find the souce of this light. Finding nothing but the candle flame, he moved his hand, and the flame lowered to a barely burning flame, effectively causing a dimming effect over the room.
He absently slid nearer Darian as the lighting level lowered, the end result being that he was more or less whispering in his ear when he asked a question, "Are you greeting the darkness, or running from the light, I wonder?..." He extended his uninjured wing some, ever so lightly rubbing the back of his neck with the 'wrist' of the wing.
"Interesting question.... Greeting the darkness, and yourself?" he asked, whispering next to Edwin's ear, as he slowly moved closer to him, placing one hand on his chest, the other barely gracing against his hand. His heart was racing, and he was unsure of himself, but figured that it wasn't going to get much better than this...
He nibbled at the young man's ear for a moment, remaining still for the moment, offering a time of acclimation, if you will, "Me?... I run from the light... After all, it is the purest evil. All would be destroyed under it..." it was rather obvious he wasn't talking in a very literal way, but one would have to wonder, just how figurative is he being, then?... "Shall we dance?..."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff