• Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
––––•(-•( яσѕє мαgησℓια )•-)•––––
User Image

☩Yes they are ears.
☩Yes they are real.
☩Don't touch.
☩They are sensative.

Rose liked the feeling of holding Sonja's hand. Even though it was purely innocent, she couldn't help her mind as it started to wonder. Listening to the girl's words she smiled. Mountains sounded nice, plenty of room to run and be a rabbit. Then again, there must have been alot of predators in the mountains. "It makes me want to go there even more now. I've never been anywhere other than my home town and here." It was almost depressing to talk about how little she traveled compared to Sonja.

Getting into the town, Rose's grip on Sonja's hand tightened. There were quite a few people. Only a matter of time before someone walked up on her and scared her back into her rabbit form. Something she really didn't want to happen, but it would if it happened. She couldn't control it. So leaning close to Sonja's ear she whispered, "If I go back into a rabbit...don't worry about it. Hide me or something. I think we aren't allowed to use our powers in town. But if I get scared..." she didn't want to admit it, but she had to so she wouldn't sound crazy. "I can't control when I change shapes when I'm scared." After she spoke, she acted as if nothing was said and continued walking. Still a tight grip on the girl's hand.

☩What am I?
☩A rabbit.
☩Why you ask?
☩Because my parents were freaks.

☓Location:: Town
☓Around:: Sonja
☓Feeling:: Happy, Excited, Worried
☓Thoughts?:: I hope nothing bad happens.
☓[[OOC:: ]]

Fee blanche
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ƉσɎσμ Ƨɛɛ Ȋт Ⱦσσ
xxxxxxxDial
Ȼαи Ɏσμ Ήεαʀ Ӎε
Reaps?-xxxxxx
Ήαѵε Ȋ Ƚσƨт Ӎʏ Ӎɪиʠ
It can move...
Ȋƨ Ⱦʜɪƨ Νσʀϻαʟ
-xxxxContent
☮υ☂ øḟ ℭυяḯøṧїт⑂
Sorry it's so short >.<

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Belle's eyes fell onto the stuffed bunny thing the girl had pulled int her arms an watched it struggled for a cookie. She grabbed the cookie the little creature had just about started to eat and held the cookie out to it. She looked back at the dark blue haired girl to ask, "You bring stuffed animals to life?" She had a puzzled look on her face confused of how that made the girl a reaper. She didn't know many American storied but she was sure that the so called reaper took souls, not animate objects.

User Image

Dangerous Genius

12,140 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Medalist 100

He skinned me alive, ripped me apart
          xxxxxxxx Scattered my ashes, buried my heart

v a u g h n || p e i r c e

Menalist
User Image
Junior- New Transfer Student
Seventeen ● Male ● Homosexual
Dorm Mentalist (DM) ● Room 105
Main power(s) Telekinesis. Power Sensing , Telepathy

Vaughn looked up from his little English book. He had been silently trying to memorize the proper way of making an introduction. He was scared to death he was going to mess up again. Or worse maybe insult people because of is insufficiency. Vaughn's soft blue eyes seemed to look Arden over, before they flickered to Axel. Those were the two boys from earlier. His existence must have disrupted the pattern. With the amount of time that passes, he doubted they had gotten tot he part where they each got to their dorms. They couldn't possibly have already made plans to go out and explore the campus.

Arden's face held that kindness to it he had hoped for earlier, and here he was stealing that attention from Axel. Vaughn with unsteady hands picked up some white flash cards next to him. He stood, beaming at the words written on it. He seemed to glare at it for a long time, almost worried that this was the worst way ever to try and talk to people. He thought he had studied past this phase but apparently not.

"Excuse me, Perzen A. I not speak very good English. My name ez Vaughn. I vaz born in Russia. I am new to dis zchool. I am zeventeen, and a Yunior." Vaughn looked up as if to study their faces. He slowly flipped the front card to the back, daring to continue on. "I'm belong to deh mentalist dormz, in room Vun oh, Пять ermmm...I mean.-faive."

Vaughn flipped the card in the front tot he back and read the words, and seem to give up. He dropped his hands to his sides defeated as he looked to the two boys. "Eh, no. Iz not lost." he admitted,knowing that in a way he was denying their company since he didn't need help, or need to ask anyone anything. "Not have any questionz either."

Vaughn had a feeling with that being said they would turn and leave. After all it seemed Axel hadn't even started to settle in yet. Vaughn started to regret saying no, maybe he should have lied about needed to help just so he could have the company. Yet how silly would it be if he was shown to his room only to have all of his stuff already moved in and unpacked. It would have been a poor lie, or Vaughn would have looked like he had a poor memory and zero sense of direction. Neither of which represented him accurately. Considering he was a mentalist, having a weak mind seemed to contradict his own existence.

The desire to have people close to him was overwhelming, he didn't even realize his powers started to pull at the objects around him. His back pack, and his book flew across the ground and smacked at his legs, and attempted to pull Arden, and Axel just as close. The feeling was similar to being sucked in, a small vacuum of pressure they could literally lean against casually with all their weight to oppose the force. Loneliness was a terrible feeling, and it seemed his emotions acted up at the worst of times. It wasn't until Vaughn pulled a pine cone right out of the trees with his power and was smacked right in the head that the pull of his power seemed to stop.

"Gah!" Vaughn hissed as he held the back of his head, dropping his greeting cards at his feet. The pine cone plopped to the floor at his feet and he picked it up to look behind him, as if suspecting someone threw it at him just to tease him.

Pray to your god, open your heart xxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                    Whatever you do, don't be afraid of the dark
                                                    xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Theme song: I stand alone...
                                                    Who am I with: Axel, Arden
                                                    Where am I:Just outside the Dorms, off to the side
                                                    How am I feeling: Alone.

Quote:

Dapper Shifter

Quote:
                                                    CV27 Shizune Amai

Shy Bibliophile

.:ѕ ø и Ĵ:.
User Image

Mood; Hungry/Happy
Location; Town
O.o.C;

►+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++◄

"Maybe you could come visit me there one day." Sonja smiled at her, her eyes turning into a deep purple. She really liked being in the company of Rose. It was so nice to have someone to talk to. She let her eyes travel about her new surroundings. She had spent all her free time in the town last year. She had used her power very often and pretended to be someone else. It was a fun game, and it helped her overcome her shyness about talking to new people. She wouldn't see any of them again, hopefully, so it was easy to talk. Anyways, none of the people she had talked to knew who she really was. The breeze was picking up again. It felt nice on her skin. She made sure no one was looking, then let her grow down to the small of her back. It floated in the wind, the sun making the blonde hair shine.

Sonja turned her attention back to Rose when she felt her tighten her hand. She gave the girl a reassuring smile and squeezed her hand slightly. "Don't worry, it will be fine. No one will try to do the scaring." That last sentence had sounded a bit funny to her. Her mastery of English grammer was still not perfect. "Just stay close to me." She gave Rose another smile and lead them towards a fun looking store. It was small, but looked quite sweet. The sign on it clearly stated that it was mainly a candy store. That would hopefully cheer Rose up. She lead Rose to the store and opened the door. "This store looks good.".

►+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++◄

Lady Unicorn

User Image

Axel Schäfer
•°o.Oº°‘¨ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ¨‘°ºO.o°•

Axel... felt like he would burst with embarrassment by the time the other boy had put his phone away. Once again, he put his sleve over his face, in hopes of hiding his blushing cheeks. "I'm sorry! ...Stuff like that happens often..." he tried to explain. As the word 'Controlist' was mentioned, he nodded shyly. "Yes." he said. He was glad to see that the small teenager was pleased -or at least something along those lines- and he smiled a small smile to himself.
As his new friend pulled up a school map on his phone and started explaining things, Axel tried to make the best mental notes he could: remembering how buildings were connected and such would come in handy later. However, before the two could take off, Arden seemed to notice another person nearby. Axel immediately remembered hearing footsteps earlier, and he felt bad for having not looked to see if anyone needed their help.
He nodded as Arden spoke and took a few steps over to the kid, who had been sitting and reading apparently. As the kid stood up and spoke, Axel was slightly shocked to hear that he had a very heavy accent. It took him a few moments to catch everything that was being said, but he heard most of it. Axel smiled politely as the foreign teenager spoke, he knew what it was like to be in a strange country and feel less than confident; he had done an exchange program in Germany a year ago, and he had felt very out-of-place there. "Nice to meet you, Väghin..." he said shyly, worried that he had butchered the pronunciation of the kid's name.
Before he could say anything more, the kid seemed to get suddenly quiet and became rather depressed. "Are you alright?" he asked right after Vaughn said he was not lost and didn't need help. Axel didn't say it, but this boy looked like he certainly had questions, and he looked like he was upset about something.
Suddenly, objects began to move around them as Axel felt a solid force pushing him forward. It was like being pushed along by the wind, but as he reflexively took a few steps forward, he saw that there was clearly no wind blowing around him. It was so sudden, that it caused him to gasp in surprise, but not in fear. Embarrassed, he once more covered his face as he looked around briefly. The tugging had stopped, but now Vaughn was clutching his head as though he was hurt. "Are you alright? Are you hurt?" he said earnestly, repeating his question from earlier as he reached out a hand to help the boy. He saw that Vaughn seemed to be irked or upset again, so he decided to change the subject. With shy grin, Axel asked one more question: "That thing that happened just now, was that your power? That was exciting."

•° - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - °•
"Laughter is the spark of the soul."

User ImageUser ImageUser Image User Image User Image
Mood: "Freshman feeling"/Shy/Concerned
Items: Duffle bag, Suitcase, Backpack, Dorm paper
What I'm doing: Helping some new people (Standing on the sidewalk)
Who I'm with: Small Guy on my shoulder (Arden), Sad Russian Guy (Vaughn)
Out of Character: Pronunciation note: an A-umlaut (ä) is pronounced like "auh" or "aoh", just in case you were wondering. ^.^

Shadowy Rogue

7,550 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Dorm Physique
Room 402
Fire Magic
and
Invisibility

~Ciara Serena Montgomery~

User Image

User Image

Current Outfit

After Ciara had explained about the Dial and how all of the dorms connected to it, but not to each other, Ciara realized that she actually wasn't too fond of that part. It had never really mattered to her before, really. Since Ciara hadn't really became friends with anyone else at the school during her stay there, then she had no reason to want to go to the other dorms. But it was suddenly disappointing when she realized that it meant she wouldn't be able to go visit Maria, unless Maria invited her first. It surprised Ciara when she realized she was even thinking that, since it was unlike the blonde to really go visit anyone. She wasn't antisocial by any means, but she did tend to be a bit too shy to ever actually go to someone's place to see them.

Then again, it was already out of the norm for her to already like Maria as much as she did. Maybe it was because Maria was a nice girl? It was rare for Ciara to meet someone nice, or that wasn't too. . . outgoing. Ciara had nothing against people that were outgoing, but she was always nervous around them, and always felt both out of place, and uncomfortable, like she was just dragging them down or something because she wasn't out there doing some random, crazy thing with them. Ciara shook her head and tried to quieten her thoughts again. It wasn't like she wouldn't see Maria around the campus, she silently reminded herself. And who knew? Maybe Maria would invite her up sometime, if they became friends, eventually.

Maria said that she hadn't known that, which made the corners of Ciara's lips pull up just a bit. At least she hadn't just been talking for nothing, then. And Ciara did like to help people out when she could. It wasn't often that she was able to, but she always liked being able to on the rare chance she got. After reaching the Sundial, Ciara noticed a small group of three people arriving just ahead of them, and it took her a moment to realize that there was blue hair in the mix. Looking closer, she saw that it was Roark. Well, talk about timing, Ciara thought. She turned to look at Maria, expecting the girl to go see Roark, but she didn't. And when she looked back to Roark, the blue haired boy didn't seem to see his cousin at all. Ciara frowned for just a second, but then quickly turned her features back to normal. While she wasn't sure why Maria hadn't went to see her cousin, Ciara wasn't going to comment on it. It wasn't her business, after all. Obviously Maria had her reasons for not doing so.

Besides, it wasn't like Ciara was complaining. She was enjoying her time with Maria; and when Maria finally went to speak with her cousins, Ciara might not get to see her again for a little bit, and she really wasn't in any hurry to do that. Clearing her throat, Ciara grabbed the door after the group of three people had disappeared inside, before the door had time to close, and held it open for herself and Maria. "They serve the food down here, and then the seating is upstairs, on the next floor," she explained, looking over to Maria. "The first time that I ever came here, I didn't have anyone to tell me that. So I pulled a dumb blonde moment and just took my tray of food out and sat on the steps and ate because I didn't know the tables were on the next floor," Ciara admitted, giving a light chuckle. She'd felt like an idiot when she'd found out where the seating was, but now she thought it was funny when she looked back on it. "So, what kind of food do you want to get?" she asked.

Company: Maria

User Image

User Image

Desirable Sex Symbol

9,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
––––•(-•( яσѕє мαgησℓια )•-)•––––
User Image

☩Yes they are ears.
☩Yes they are real.
☩Don't touch.
☩They are sensative.

Rose's eyes widened when they came into the candy store. Immediately her mouth started to water from all the sweets that seemed everywhere. Reaching into the pockets of her skirt her smile eased away into a frown, she didn't have enough money to buy a whole lot, but she would not leave this place empty handed. "Let's go see what all they have before I spend all my money just in the front here." Not once letting go of Sonja's hand, the bunny girl started to explore the store. If she hadn't been in control of herself, she probably would have been drooling on herself by this time.

Finally she had a bag of things collected. Most of them strawberry flavored candies. "Awh, my stomach aches already just looking at them!" Rose said in an excited tone. She knew that they candy wouldn't last the night, and most definitely, she would wake up tomorrow with a stomach ache from it all. But she enjoyed the thought.

☩What am I?
☩A rabbit.
☩Why you ask?
☩Because my parents were freaks.

☓Location:: Town
☓Around:: Sonja
☓Feeling:: Happy, Excited, Hungry
☓Thoughts?:: CANDY EVERYWHERE
☓[[OOC:: ]]

Fee blanche

Desirable Sex Symbol

9,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
нι! ι'м тѕυкι... αη∂ тнєѕє αяє му ƒяιєη∂ѕ.

☒Location: Dial
☒Around: Ben, RA Doggs, a girl
☒Feeling: Content.
☒Thoughts?: People never seem to lose interest do they?
☒[[OOC: ]]

:::Ⓓⓞ Ⓟⓛⓐⓨ Ⓝⓘⓒⓔ:::

Nack took the cookie that the girl held out and ate it quickly, as if afraid Tsuki would tease him again with his sweets. "No," she said softly. "There are human souls in these stuffed animals." Setting Nack down she giggled as he scooted far away from her and continued to munch on his cookie.

"You are mean Tsu," he growled as he finished his cookie. Hissing at her a little bit before walking up to her and searching her for another cookie. "You should give me another one," he said sweetly. But in the end Tsuki only shook her head and giggled at him when she patted him on the head between his ears.

:::Ⓘ ⓓⓞⓝ'ⓣ ⓦⓐⓝⓣ ⓣⓞ ⓗⓐⓥⓔ ⓣⓞ ⓢⓔⓟⓐⓡⓐⓣⓔ ⓨⓞⓤ.:::

User ImageUser Image

ƉσɎσμ Ƨɛɛ Ȋт Ⱦσσ
xxxxxxxDial
Ȼαи Ɏσμ Ήεαʀ Ӎε
Reaps-xxxxxx
Ήαѵε Ȋ Ƚσƨт Ӎʏ Ӎɪиʠ
How cute
Ȋƨ Ⱦʜɪƨ Νσʀϻαʟ
-xxxxContent
☮υ☂ øḟ ℭυяḯøṧїт⑂

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Belle blinked a few times but just smiled. "I see. He's cute." She reached out and brushed her hand over an ear. Belle had been around this school long enough to expect the unexpected. Anything really was possible. She hadn't seen this girl before so she assumed she was new but it sounded like this wasn't the girls first time surprising someone with her powers. So Isabelle avoided any power related topics. After all, this was a school for people would could do extraordinary things. Who had abilities beyond imaginable. So instead, she just introduced herself."I'm Isabelle but people call me Belle, or Bells as the Doggs twins like to say," she chuckled a little.

User Image

Shy Bibliophile

User Image
.:Ĵ ค y • Ң ε ʟ ʟ ѕ τ я ø м :.

►+++++++++++++++++++++++++++◄

Jay had reached the edge of the campus. A thought had crossed his mind. It was still a bit early, well, early to him, to be drinking. He wondered whether he should go and check on the Controlist dorm. Most of the students were probably out and about. He wanted to encourage whoever was hiding in their dorms to come out. He turned and headed back to the dorms. A content smile was on his face. He walked with a quick pace and made it to the Quadrangle. He pulled his key from his pocket and turned towards the Controlist Dorm. The door opened to his key and he stepped inside. He shut the door behind himself and glanced around. The main area was empty, but thumping from the rooms above reached his ears. A few students were definetly hiding out.

Jay set off down the corridor of the first floor. He heard some noises in one of the rooms. He stopped outside the door of 104. Yes, he could hear someone in the room. He turned to the door and knocked on it. "Is anyone home?" His tone was cheerful. He felt a lot looser than his past years here. He wanted to try and be a fun teacher for once.

►+++++++++++++++++++++++++++◄

With; No one.
Mood; Happy.
Location; Outside --> Controlist Dorm.
O.o.C; ..

Shy Bibliophile

.:ѕ ø и Ĵ:.
User Image

>Mood; Happy.
>Location; Sweet Store
>With; Rose
>O.o.C;New Layoutt.

Who am I really?
Whose this girl who hides behind many faces?

>Sonja followed along beside Rose happily. The smell of sugar made her feel awake. She had decided to treat herself to something. Rose seemed to be filling up a bag with sweets. She smiled, the girl did love sweets. With her free hand, Sonja opened the small bag that had been hanging on her shoulder. She pulled out her wallet to see if she had any money. Most of her money was kept in savings accounts. She would give herself monthly allowances. She put the wallet back in her bag and looked around the store. She had no idea what to get. While walking with Rose, she had picked up a small baggie for the sweets. She looked at Rose who seemed to have finished her candy collecting. "Det er mye. I would never be able to eat that much sweets."

Sonja saw a very inviting candy in the corner of her eye. She turned and saw little caramel chocolates. Her face lit up with happiness. Caramel was her favourite thing in the whole world. "Karamell sjokolade!!" Sonja almost squealed as she filled her bag up with them. Her bag was now heavy, and filled with the chocolates. She walked towards the till, still holding Rose's hand. The old lady at the till smiled at them as Sonja paid for her sweets. She wasted no time and ate one immediately after she paid for them. The chocolate was so creamy, and the caramel was just amazing. She was in a good place.

She's the abandoned girl.
Whose parents tired of her.

Pixy Muffin
User Image
> J U N S A I T O U <

A Groan rose in his throat. 'I just got here, why is there already someone bothering me?'
Jun got up to open the door. He put on his boots, too lazy to actually tie them.
He opened the door to an awfully happy person.
" You are?"

Jun found that ridiculous smile on the person in front of him appalling. ' These people...'

Where are you? Dorm, New School
Can you hear me? "I'll get kicked out of here like all the other ones."

Can you see me? Almost with Jay.
Quinn Gartner
Powers ~ Chlorokinesis & Geomorph

User Image

It had certainly been a nice compliment, although Quinn did not yet feel an inclination to show her garden to Esther. Although could it really be helped that Esther would find it if she changed into her wolf form and tracked it down? At the suggestion of a table by a window, the blonde scanned the room and quickly spotted one that was open. "Over there." said Quinn, pointing to the table in question before walking over to it. "I'll stay with the table, you can go ahead and get yourself something to eat." After all, there was always the chance that someone would take the table if it seemed unoccupied.

The blonde would take a seat, waiting for Esther to return before she went off to get something to eat. Soup and salad sounded particularly good for dinner, luckily they were serving creme of mushroom soup and Quinn could pick up a garden salad for herself. It would all be topped off with a slice of french bread, water, and she was toying with the idea of going back to get a slice of cake.

Where ~ The Sundial (dining room)
With Who ~ Esther
Doing What ~ Sitting
OOC ~

Give me odorous at sunrise a garden of beautiful flowers where I can walk undisturbed.

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.ஆ±‡±÷•* Yes, my bite is much worse than my bark*•÷±‡±ஆ

x
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
ƉA U G H T E R xxѲ FxxȾ H Exx₦ I G H Txxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Ѧ Ɖɛϻσи Ƚɪɛƨ Ɖσяϻɛит Щɪтнɪи
Ѧƨ Ⱦнɛ Щσʟϝ Ͼяɪɛƨ Ѧт Ƀαʏxxxxxxxxxxxxxx-

Esther scanned along the tables but automatically turned her head when the blonde girl spoke. Her eyes trailed down Quinn's arm to her pointing finger and landed to destination that she pointed out. "Alright. I'll be right back," she answered and watched as Quinn headed over before making her way to the tables of food. Esther made a round, looking at all her options before she finally picked something out. She settled for pasta alfredo with prawns with a czar salad on the side. For a drink, she grabbed a bottle of ginger ale and a glass half filled with ice.

Esther made her way back to the table Quinn reserved for them and set her plate down next to her drink. She settled into a seat across from the young blonde woman and flashed her a smile. "Your turn," she said as she folded a napkin in her lap.

DialLOCATION
QuinnBY
Slightly hungryMOOD
THINKIN'

OOC
Haruhi000777

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers