Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ƉσɎσμ Ƨɛɛ Ȋт Ⱦσσ
xxxxxxxDial
Ȼαи Ɏσμ Ήεαʀ Ӎε
Girl with rabbit, Roark, another guy --> Reaps?-
Ήαѵε Ȋ Ƚσƨт Ӎʏ Ӎɪиʠ
Ȋƨ Ⱦʜɪƨ Νσʀϻαʟ
-xxxxContent
☮υ☂ øḟ ℭυяḯøṧїт⑂

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Belle heard Roark before she saw him approach. Her smile grew as she caught sight of the familiar face."Roark!" she called back "Gracias, y tu tambien mi amigo." Roark was one of the few people on campus that Belle spoke in her native tongue with. She chuckled at his statement about Sara. Isabelle had worked with the other girl before so it was easy to see that the Doggs twins wouldn't have looked forward n working with her. Belle was actually glad to be on the RA team with the two of them. She was sure the meeting would be far from boring.

Belle turned her attention to the young girl that she had almost run over and gave her a smile before looking back at Roark. "Weatherman?" She tilted her head and gave a slightly puzzled look. She followed the boy's gaze to another guy that wasn't far from them. "Reaps?" she once more repeated and turned to the girl. "You mean like uh...what's the word..." Belle was still learning phrases and references of this country so at times she could be a little slow. "Jack the Reaper!" she exclaimed when she finally remembered.

Belle watched as the boy turned to catch up with "Weatherman" but perked up when Roark spke again about his cousin. Judging by the name, the girl must be some sort of Hispanic heritage. Belle gave a nod in reassurance that she would look after the younger girl when they met. And then he was off. Belle chuckled and shook her head slightly. "Ayayay. That boy," she mumbled mostly to herself before turning back to the girl. "So why does Roark call you Reaps?" she asked with curiously. The boy had nicknames for pretty much everyone, usually based on their powers and Belle wanted to know the story behind Miss Reaps new nickname.

User Image

Hilarious Friend

7,150 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

Σlizabeth Λlexandra Ͼornell

☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Mood: Sleeeeeepy
Current Interest: Sleeping
Actions: Shutting down
Appearance: Pajamas!

☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆

The wise man does not expose himself needlessly to danger,
since there are few things for which he cares sufficiently...

Elizabeth found it rather amusing, to be tucked in like a little girl who was scared of the dark. here she was, the single most powerful woman in all of the world, having to be tucked in because she could barely move a muscle. She could still speak and make noises though. She proved that by purring slightly at a kiss that Claire gave her on the hand. She couldn't tell if it was a silly kiss or some other kind, but either way Elizabeth enjoyed the sensation. The woman closed her eyes and listened to Claire as she moved about the room, closing blinds and curtains so that light would not bother her. Moment's later, Elizabeth felt the gentlest of kisses placed at her temple. It was so faint that in her current state of mind, she didn't know it it have been real. Never the less, she made a small appreciative noise in thanks.

After a moment, Elizabeth spoke again. "I came here after my military discharge." Elizabeth said after a moment. "They discharged me with severe PTSD and I was about to be sent to a hospital for recovery." The woman added quietly. Her words were becoming like whispers now. As her mind was shutting down, it also made her remember the memories that she had locked in a box for many months. It was apart of the shutdown process, seeing your memories in fast forward. As Elizabeth spoke, she was her Commission, her Pilot training and her marriage to her ordinary powerless husband.

"I was a mess. My husband and children had been killed in a bombing when we were stationed in the Middle East. I barely survived. As soon as I woke up, I found myself honorably discharged and about to be shipped to a mental hospital." Back then the thought of a Mentalist being in a Mental hospital was humiliating to Elizabeth. Now it was downright hilarious. The events leading up to it still pained her though. Especially the loss of her kids, Zachary and Chloe. "Obviously I didn't go. First chance I got, I escaped. Hijacked my F-16 and flew across the ocean and well... the rest is history."

There was silence for a moment before Elizabeth spoke again. "I figured someone should know the truth about the Great and Powerful Headmistress." Her words were barely making it from her mouth. Her mind was fast forwarding her life at Yetari now. The school years, Elizabeth getting completely trashed on purpose, the parties and all of the silly things that Elizabeth had become known for were now playing in her mind. "That she isn't very great or powerful. Just mentally unstable." Elizabeth smiled a little at that part. She still found it funny that a mentalist, masters of the mind, could still be unstable in the mind.

With her piece said, Elizabeth succumbed to her forced shutdown. Her mind was off, she could no longer speak, or hear or use any of her senses. Slowly her body shut down as well. Her heart slowed its beating and her breathing also slowed. Soon the flow of blood in her body came to a halt, as well as everything else. Elizabeth was dead... in a sense. For a few seconds, her body did nothing. After five seconds had elapsed, Elizabeth's heart started again and so did her breathing.

In theory she could be woken up right then and gone on with the rest of the day. Though in retrospect, that would be a very bad idea. Mainly because sleep was neede for Elizabeth to actually control the massive amounts of powers that she had just taken on that day. Second, a sleepy Elizabet was not nice at all. She was very cranky. The less sleep Elizabeth had, the meaner and nastier she was. This is why Elizabeth could be found sleeping at various points in the day. And lastly and most importantly, for once the Teacher's Mansion was actually quiet with Elizabeth inside. Many teachers who had decided against drinking were probably enjoying the silence. It was quite rare for any sort of silence to be happening in the huge house and so one should preserve the peace.

...but he is willing, in great crises, to give even his life
knowing that under certain conditions it is not worthwhile to live

Shy Bibliophile

.:ѕ ø и Ĵ:.
User Image

Mood; Nervous
Location; Outside
O.o.C;

►+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++◄

Sonja felt her cheeks grow warmer when the girl came closer. She had never been intimate with anyone before. Living in a town in the far north made it hard to come by girls like herself. Her eyes flickered back and forth, she was to shy to make eye contact with Rose. Her eyes shifted into the same colour as Rose's. It was a beautiful colour. She was flattered by the comment about her accent. It was unique, since she had learn English at an older age, her accent had stood out more than other people her age. "I'm from Norway, far up in the north." Her voice was close to a whisper. Rose was so close to her that talking any louder wouldn't have been necessary.

Sonja could smell the chocolate on the girls breath. Her stomach made a small rumble. She placed a hand on it, promising herself to go find some food in a bit. The cooks at the school had become friends of hers and sometimes they would let her come in the kitchens. They would sometimes let her make Fiskesuppe. She would share it with them, and they had learnt how to make it. During Jul, one of the cooks had made Julekake for the school's Christmas feast. The thought of all these foods made her stomach protest more. What she really wanted were some cloud berries, or a nice apple. "Want to go explore the town?" She was desperate now for food, and this was a good excuse to go see what the local market had in stock.

Pixy Muffin

Shy Bibliophile

User Image
.:Ĵ ค y • Ң ε ʟ ʟ ѕ τ я ø м :.

►+++++++++++++++++++++++++++◄

Jay had been lost in his thoughts. He only came back to reality when his fingers were burnt by his still lit cigarette. It dropped from his fingers and onto the grass. He stepped on it to put it out and brought his finger towards his face. The burn was minimal and barely hurt. He sighed and put his hands in his pocket. The grounds around him had filled up moderately with students. He recognized a few. but didn't wave, as he didn't want attention brought to himself. He looked at his watch to check the time. 'I should probably go get ready now.' He moved away from the tree and set off towards the teachers house with a quick pace. He reached the doors in only a couple minutes. He entered and quickly headed to his room. The room smelt stale, like smoke. He winced and headed to the bathroom attached to his room. He stripped down and turned on the shower. He rubbed at his hip, where his tattoo was. It wasn;t as bright as it used to be, but he still loved it.
--------------
Jay finished up his shower and dried himself with a fluffy blue towel. He wrapped it around his waist and went back into his room. He went over the window and opened it wider. The breath of fresh air coming in felt nice. He went over to his closet and went through his clothes. He pulled out a nice pair of jeans and a thin sweater. He put the clothes on, along with his lucky pair of underwear. He located a brush and neatened up his hair. Once he felt ready, he grabbed his wallet and phone and left his room. He strode along the hallway and back to the main door. He opened it and headed out. He didn't bother to lock it or anything.

Jay slowed down his pace as he walked across the campus. Students were wandering around and getting settled in. He saw that some had reunited with old friends or were making new friends with the newer students. The school was a great place, he loved teaching here. He smiled and passed through the Quad.

►+++++++++++++++++++++++++++◄

With; No one.
Mood; Calm.
Location; Outside --> Teachers House -->Outside/Quad.
O.o.C; ..

Ruthless Man-Lover

9,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tipsy 100
User Image
User Image

User Image

Sometimes I wish that I was the weather,
You'd bring me up in conversation forever.

Mouth watering, Ben tried to decide what he'd have to eat. There was a pretty huge selection. He could feel the little rabbit on his shoulder fidgeting at the sight of the case of baked goods. "Don't worry, I'm getting you two chocolate chip cookies," Ben said to put his fluffy friend at ease. The cookies did look delicious. Soft, chewy, larger than average and just the right proportion of chocolate chips. He was almost startled as Roark bounced over next to him, "Alright see you upstairs," Ben replied cheerfully.

Ben took a tray and got some chicken strips, french fries, and mozzarella sticks before heading over to the bakery section and grabbing several kinds of cookies. He would've felt bad just getting Nick some cookies. Tray loaded full, he made his way to the register and started to get money to pay, but the cashier simply asked his name. "Benjamin St. Cloud," he replied. When she said "It was taken care of," Ben shrugged and put his money away.

It was quite a balancing act keeping a stuffed rabbit on your shoulder, a fully loaded tray in your hands, and walking up stairs all at the same time, but Ben somehow managed. He quickly located Roark and went to set down his tray at the table. He grinned sheepishly seeing all the food and cookies. Now Nick would probably be calling him "Fatty McFatFat." No matter how hungry Ben was, he'd wait for Tsuki and Nack to join them. In Ben's family manners were important, and no one ate before everyone was at the table.

And when it rained,
I'd be the talk of the day.

With: Tsuki, Nick, Nack, Roark, and Bells.
Thinkin': I'm going to be so full.
Feelin': Satisfied
Out Of Cumulus: ((()))

Peaceful Survivor

Ɖαяяɛи Ĵσиɛƨ
╚══════════════╝
User Image
"One day everything will be well, that is our hope. Everything's fine today, that is our illusion"

Ɖarren smiled when he heard Antoine mention one the books he has read. The books was lord of the rings, he enjoyed that book very well. Then he got confused about what Antoine said about the books being dull. " To be honest I don't think those fiction books are dull," he said honestly. Then when he heard the other male saying that his tutor made him read the books, Almost made him chuckle. But he held back his chuckle since it did help Antoine. He took a few more bites to the point he was almost done with his pizza.

Then just he thought of a quick question that just popped into his mind.
" What do you enjoy eating the most?," he asked curiously. Yes he knows by far one out of three random questions he usually ask. It's what his curiosity does to him. He knows curiosity killed the cat, He'll probably be the cat who dies a lot from curiosity. But yet he's just trying to know more about the other male.

╔════════════════════╗
Ɔʋяяɛит Ƨтαтʋƨ:

Who am I with: Antoine
Where am I: Auditorium
How am I feeling: Curious yet again~

OCC:

Peaceful Survivor

Noah Jones

"I don't know what's worst .......

User Image

━----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------━

---------------By the time was Noah was in the Fest, he was only enjoying himself with a few of his favorite carbonated drinks. He was going to get himself something to eat but decided not to. When he heard the announcement that the headmistress made him think a while. At least he knows who's the RA for the Physique dorms. It was good for him to know or else he wouldn't have cared. He kept on jamming to the music that was playing. After they were dismissed he decided to leave pretty quickly.

His small schedule had to be bumped up a bit. Since classes for him starts tomorrow he has time to have some fun in his dorm. A guy like Noah can't be separated by his love for video games. Besides all of that he's late to play online with his other friends. He's just trying to speed walk his way back to his dorm. He also got a few more drinks and a couples of snacks to prepare himself. He would probably be in his dorm for a while unless just randomly barges in like his older brother does to bother him. But he doesn't really know who would actually do that besides his older brother.

About fourty-five or more has passed from speed walking he reach the Physique dorms. He walked up to up to the second floor to where his dorm was. He pulled out his dorm key while he was walking slowly to his dorm. It only took him a couple of minutes because he took his time to get to his dorm. When he opened the door to his dorm he walked inside and closed the door after he walked in. He cracked or popped his knuckles as he was going to get serious with gaming. When activated one of his green cubes he saw a circuit pop out.
" This is the third time I have to fix this..... . It's a good thing I have more" he angrily to himself. But before he started playing any of his games he wanted to fix the green cube first.
-------------

━-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------━

.......telling my parents the truth or being tortured by my older brother,"

User Image
Ɔʋяяɛит Ƨтαтʋƨ:

What am I listening to: Dj Niamek - Sunrise
Who am I with: No one really....
Where am I: His Dorm
How am I feeling: A bit annoyed and agry

OOC: Post is eh - _-

Witty Poster

9,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User ImageUser Image

00000000000000~ Antoine Von Bielefeld ~

User Image

The many faces of Antoine Von Bielefeld
User Image
Antoine looked at when when he said that and then smiled.

”True, but to people who are lazy call them a dull read, i enjoy reading the most, that was the point i was trying to say,” Antoine said to him. ”hmm, Eating, well i dont particularly enjoy eating, but i cook, but if you ask what i enjoy i think its salad, and pasta, or anything i feel like eating really, what about you?”

Antoine then waited for his answer while taking a bite out of his Pizza.

♣ N O B L E S S E ♣ ~0~ ♣ O B L I G E♣

idanna-chan

((Repost))
Quinn Gartner
Powers ~ Chlorokinesis & Geomorph

User Image

Running as a fun activity was not something that Quinn could really relate to, but the cooking part did sound interesting. After all, she did grow her own fruits and vegetables, why not learn recipes so that they would not go to waste?

"I like to spend a lot of my time gardening. I help the plants to grow and I make sure no insects devour them. When I'm not gardening, I enjoy reading and listening to music." Sometimes she made sketches of her plants or she pressed them into a book and then took notes in the available space. There was plenty to keep her busy when she was not in classes.

The rest of the walk went by fairly quickly and soon enough they had arrived at The Sundial dining hall. Stepping inside, Quinn could see that there were others around already but it was not so filled that they could not find a decent seat. "Is there any table you have a perference towards? Or should we just pick whichever table is available?"

Where ~ Arriving at The Sundial (Dining Hall)
With Who ~ Esther
Doing What ~ Finding a table
OOC ~

Give me odorous at sunrise a garden of beautiful flowers where I can walk undisturbed.

User Image

Desirable Sex Symbol

9,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
––––•(-•( яσѕє мαgησℓια )•-)•––––
User Image

☩Yes they are ears.
☩Yes they are real.
☩Don't touch.
☩They are sensative.

"That sounds like a great idea! Come then, let's not waste any time! Claire...." She was going to say that Claire had told her about sweets shops that were in town but, what she was about to say was so suddenly stopped when the name left her lips. She didn't like the feel of the name on her tongue. A name that she used so casually. A name that she had gotten so used to within only a small amount of time. It made her feel as if she was four years old. Clinging to the nearest person because she was "so in love" as she used to act when she was a child. The first girl to ever show her any sort of attention always seemed to be her "soul mate". Why was it, that she didn't seem to change?

Shaking the thought from her head, she continued. "One of the teachers told me about the sweets they have in town. Let's go!" Rose didn't hesitate to grab a hold of the girl's hand and start walking. Even if she didn't want Rose to be so touchy, it wasn't really going to stop her. She liked having contact. Specially with a girl as pretty as Sonja. As she walked she spoke, her ears perked up high in her curiosity. "Is Norway nice? I've never been. Maybe I will be able to go one day to see what it's like. Traveling always seems to hard for someone like me. My mother couldn't really do it much. People like us are too jumpy for large crowds of people, and the thought of being in an airplane scares me." Oh great, she was rambling again.

☩What am I?
☩A rabbit.
☩Why you ask?
☩Because my parents were freaks.

☓Location:: Outside
☓Around:: Sonja
☓Feeling:: Happy, Excited
☓Thoughts?:: More sweets. More Sweets!
☓[[OOC:: ]]

Fee blanche

Desirable Sex Symbol

9,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
нι! ι'м тѕυкι... αη∂ тнєѕє αяє му ƒяιєη∂ѕ.

☒Location: Dial
☒Around: Ben, RA Doggs, a girl
☒Feeling: Irritated, Hungry
☒Thoughts?: I'm going to kill you Nick....again.
☒[[OOC: EDIT @xLiLuna: sorry >< I fixed it]]

:::Ⓓⓞ Ⓟⓛⓐⓨ Ⓝⓘⓒⓔ:::

Tsuki smiled at Nack when he started to make all sorts of "ohs" and "ahs" at all the food. However, she got him what she had promised and got herself a cookie and a small sandwich. She didn't really eat much to begin with so, this was nothing all that big for her. "Alright Nack, when we get to the table, you can have your cookie as well as Nick, but if you two act up while we are in here, there won't be anymore cookies for the next three days. You can't starve so I don't want to hear it." It may have seemed like she was being mean, but telling the twins not to act up, was like telling the rain not to be wet, or for the wind not to blow. Something was going to happen eventually.

"Do you think you have enough on your plate chubster? Or is there still more you can stuff in that tummy of yours?" Nick hopped off Sunshine's shoulder and stood on the table beside his plate. Finding a cookie he grabbed it. "Can I eat this?" He didn't really wait for an answer before his mouth was open, his head was tilted back and he was dangling the cookie over his mouth.

Just in time Tsuki came up beside Ben and grabbed the cookie before it fell into the brother's mouth. "Where are your manners?" She hissed. The first time she had shown any really anger towards the twin that others could see. Tsuki believed in being polite, Nick and Nack....not so much.

"Ohh you're in trouble Nick," Nack sang as he laughed loudly, also hopping down onto the table. However, instead of going to Benny's plate, he just sat down and waited for Tsuki to give him his cookie. For some strange reason, Nack was being extraordinarily well. Which kind of scared Tsuki into thinking he was planning something.

Looking over she noticed a female suddenly there. Reaper? What an odd nickname Roark had given her. Such an odd nickname that she gave the girl a confused look. Was it because of her ability with souls that she had come to be called such? With a smile she just picked up Nack from his cookie and held him out to the girl. "I think this might be the cause of such a nickname," she said softly as Nack struggled to get back to the table so he could eat his cookie.

:::Ⓘ ⓓⓞⓝ'ⓣ ⓦⓐⓝⓣ ⓣⓞ ⓗⓐⓥⓔ ⓣⓞ ⓢⓔⓟⓐⓡⓐⓣⓔ ⓨⓞⓤ.:::

User ImageUser Image

ι spy ωιτн мy oηε εyε: Teacher's dorm → Town
ιη мy souℓ, τнε ƒεεℓιηg ι нoℓd: Content
Losт ιη мy τнougτнs: She's finally out
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.нεαя мε ouτ: Elizabeth → Kiri, Micheal

╔═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Claire was nearly lost in the book she had picked out. She had one knee propped up with her heel on the edge of the chair and the book resting against her thigh as she used her free hand to glide a finger over the words so she wouldn't skip a line, which she had found earlier on that it was easy to do with one eye. The small famed on the end of her finger of her other hand flickered a little in the mostly dark room. Everything seemed so quiet, as if the room itself had gone to rest. It felt nice compared to the busy day Claire had. It probably seemed even better for Elizabeth.

Claire then was pulled from her book as the Headmistress's voice quietly echoed in the room. Her voice seemed barely audible but Claire listened carefully to the words that left the woman's mouth. She had already been aware that Elizabeth had served in the military. However, hearing about her husband an family took her by surprise. She shouldn't have been too surprised though. Elizabeth was a bright woman and who could deny that she wasn't beautiful. Claire started to picture the older woman with a family. She couldn't help but smile a little. She stayed quiet the entire time. She didn't want Elizabeth to struggle to keep awake just to answer Claire back.

Once it appeared to her that Elizabeth had finally shut down, she quietly muttered, "I'm sorry to hear about your family." She stood up and leaned over Elizabeth's bed, placing her middle and index finger against the woman's throat, just below her jaw to feel for a pulse. When she finally felt it, she stood back up. "Thank you for confiding in me." And with that, she took her leave, closing the door quietly behind her.

Claire made a stop by her room and threw her jacket onto the bed. Her shirt soon followed as she made her way to unwrapping the bandage that covered most of her torso and saw they had been soaked with blood. She turned to look in a long mirror revealing that her scar was bleeding again. Letting out a heavy sigh, she got into the showed to clean up once more. She got herself a new roll of bandages and wrapped herself up again. She didn't bother with a bra anymore. They were pointless at this time and the tape was doing just about as good of a job. She went over to her closet and pulled out a fresh cotton, red collared shirt and slipped her black vest over it. She pulled on some dark blue jeans and slipped her comfortable checkered vans on. Last was her jacket which hung over her forearm as she left her room.

Claire made her way off campus and into town. She walked until she found the local pub and stepped in. The place was slowly starting to fill up but it was still fairly early. She spotted Kiri and Micheal at the bar already and she slipped her way through to catch up with them. "Hey guys," she called out as she took a seat next to Kiri. "What's he started so far?" she asked in a joking matter. She knew Micheal wanted to get ******** up and wouldn't probably stop til he did. Kiri being the only sober one by the end of the night would probably had the most interesting stories to tell.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
OOC: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.ஆ±‡±÷•* Yes, my bite is much worse than my bark*•÷±‡±ஆ

x
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
ƉA U G H T E R xxѲ FxxȾ H Exx₦ I G H Txxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Ѧ Ɖɛϻσи Ƚɪɛƨ Ɖσяϻɛит Щɪтнɪи
Ѧƨ Ⱦнɛ Щσʟϝ Ͼяɪɛƨ Ѧт Ƀαʏxxxxxxxxxxxxxx-

"I bet your garden is beautiful." Esther had already assumed that the apple tree she had decided to nap on earlier was one of Quinn's doing and it's fruit was so sweet that Esther had no trouble imaging what Quinn was capable of growing. And who doesn't love music? Going off of how the young blonde woman looked and talked, Esther bet she liked the classics. It seemed fitting for her.

As they reached the dining all, or the Dial as she was told, Esther took a moment to look around. The place was much bigger than she imagined and it had all sorts of food laid out on several table. The place had attracted a few people but that didn't make much of a difference. Esther knew no one at this school so conversations were limited to her.

She turned her attention back the Quinn when the young lady spoke up. Taking once last glance around, Esther took into consideration of where to sit. She looked back at Quinn with a small grin tugging at the corner of her lips. "How about a table by the window?" Despite Esther's current all black attire, she very much liked sunny days.

DialLOCATION
QuinnBY
Slightly hungryMOOD
THINKIN'

OOC

Shy Bibliophile

.:ѕ ø и Ĵ:.
User Image

Mood; Hungry/Happy
Location; Outside
O.o.C;

Sonja smiled as her suggestion was agreed to. She tilted her head slightly at the mention of someone named Claire. She wondered who it was. It was a nice name, and familiar. She shrugged to herself, it was just probably a friend of Rose's. She brought her attention back to Rose, who had said something about the sweet shops in town. Sonja didn't have much of a sweet tooth, but the occasional dark chocolate was heavenly. She nodded when Rose said they should go. She wasn't expecting the girl to grab her hand and hurry them away. She knew it would be hopeless to try to pull her hand away. She returned the gesture and held Rose's hand properly. She hurried along by her side towards the town.

Sonja looked over at Rose when she started asking her about Norway, The girl seemed like she was rambling, but Sonja ignored that. The same thing would happen to herself when she got to excited by something. "It's lovely. Well, in my eyes." She chuckled, and continued on. "It can be very cold though, especially where I live. There are lots of mountains, but I've never gone hiking or anything, even though I would love to." Talking about her home made her feel more relaxed. She loved Norway, and she loved her cousin's house. His family had been so nice to her. "I would like to do some more traveling to. I've been to Sweden, but that was only for a few days." She was quite content at this moment. It was nice holding Rose's hand.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces