Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Pumpkin

17,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
iMaiko

User Image
Nightmare was all to used to the unfortunate events that happened each years, an unavoidable consequence of grouping supernaturally gifted children in one place and even though they were here to learn control of both themselves and their abilities, sometimes they would lose control of one or both and during those times disasters did occasionally happen. It also didn’t help that the grouping of children could, and usually did, include those whose species were natural enemies, in these instances they did try to minimise the possible contact by placement in separate classes and timetables, or that some teachers, like was happening now, had a habit of disappearing when they were needed, it was just a good thing at the present time Nightmare had Angantyr and the secretaries to at least help keep a handle on things. Nightmare rose an eyebrow at the Nokk’s words, a hand coming to rest on one hip. “Are you saying you would only court students if they were deformed? Shame on you dear Angantyr, shame on you.” The personification gave a frown and clicked his tongue in mock disappointment. “Who were those three other wives, hmm? Why wasn’t I invited to the weddings, I thought we were friends.” His voice sounded almost hurt, but those that knew the gothic-looking man well would know it was an act.

Nightmare was slightly disappointed his attempt of fright on Angantyr failed, but not all that much, it had never worked, much like the nokk’s beautiful appearance had no effect on him, and Nightmare doubted he would ever be able to frighten him, unless maybe if he used his abilities to create a nightmare world especially for the lovely creature, something he would never do, as he very rarely used that ability anymore, only when it was needed to protect the school and it’s students. A light chuckle managed to bubble out to match Angantyr’s. “Ah, so true. And what would the staff use to gamble away their hard earned money?” With that he raised a hand to wave goodbye to the aquatic male, feeling it was about time for the both of them to part and get on with their jobs.

The fear monger turned to make his way up the stairs, covered hands lifting up the fabric of his robe and cloak so he would not step on it and possibly trip, though he never had thanks to the grace he had practiced in his long life. He chose to ascend the stairs for one simple reason, students got lost each year, which he wouldn’t blame them for as the school was a large place, and they were usually on the top floor, as he found the first place they tried to find were their rooms and everyone knew from the maps that what floor those were located. As he moved into the top floor he spotted a blue-haired boy standing out in the hall. Nightmare recognized him from the files that had been given to him, yet he did not remember his name. He approached him with soft footsteps and a somewhat forced smile on his lips. “Hello Child. Are you finding your way around well?”
Nanashi Hiroki

User Image

The air around Nanashi was getting cold to the point he could see his breath, when this happened it usually meant something was going to turn into solid ice. That was the only time he knew when it was coming " The plants?, door, or maybe window? " he was guessing a little he didn't like to move till it was over then it would be save to walk again.

Just behind him Nanashi heard the lightest steps coming his way, he had almost didn't notice. Turning around Nana saw it was just a teacher, wearing a robe? he was asking him if he could find his way around alright. In response Nana just nodded 'no'. a second later the lamp above them had turned to solid ice sending little pieces of ice falling to the floor. Exhaling the last of his icy breath left Nana and his stomach gave a large growl wanting to be fed.

Dapper Pumpkin

17,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
iMaiko

User Image
Nightmare raised his eyebrows as he heard the slight cracking of ice and saw fragments of it fall to the ground, looking up he found the culprit was a frozen over light fixture. Nightmare would have been surprised to find this, had this been the first time a student’s powers had played havoc on school property. “Looks like you will be in my classes, Child.” Nightmare had to wonder what the boy was to freeze over the lamp, he was a curious creature after all, and there were quite a few creatures that bore abilities involving ice and snow, he would have to read the younger’s records when he returned to his office. He smiled at the boy when his stomach growled and he held his hand out to him. “Come, I’ll show you to the cafeteria, then when you are fed, I will give you a basic tour.”

Doozlez's Waifu

Ruthless Regular

21,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

Adrian Alexsander

Adrian slept soundly in his room comforted by the sounds of bird tweets outside. Ever so slowly he woke up and started to listen. They promptly stopped a few minutes later with sickening thuds of flesh on glass. Seems the sound also woke up his neighbour and fellow teacher Angantýr next door. Poor things. They of course were drawn to the man who sang and ever so slowly he drifted to the wall also like the birds to hear the sound better. Blackness greeted him but he moved around his room to get ready for the day with natural ease learned from years of having to see nothing at all. The students were waking up themselves and getting ready which meant he had to hurry along or be completely late for his classes. A white button up shirt was thrown on and a pair of jeans before he brushed his hair into a small ponytail and headed out the door with his oversized book back thumping on his leg. He weaved and shifted among the crowds easily and returned greetings to fellow students who wished him good morning. Adrian was of a fair skin type that matched what he was told soft golden hair and bright blue sky eyes that seemed to see everything. It was ironic really to be told he had all seeing eyes since he could not see at all, a misfourtunate mistake on his mothers part to save him from death sacrifice among the fey. He did not mind though, the lack of sight had taught him values on inner beauty instead of outer beauty. It also gave him an advantage when his back was turned in the classrooms since he could 'see' the movements with his other senses alone.

He stepped around a throng of children and gave a cry as he began to tumble down a flight of stairs he did not know was placed there to his left. His hands caught the railing just in time though and he sighed pulling himself back up onto his feet. He loathed stairs and with a childish pout he cursed the stairs and kept moving towards the head office. Why were the stairs ALWAYS on the left for? Never on the right, always on the left the evil things. He should of remembered where most of the stairs were by now but it seemed to him they moved constantly. For all he knew they actually did. He passed his nokk neighbour Angantýr as he walked and he gave a bright welcoming smile as he stopped to converse with the man. "Good morning Mr.Sigbjörn. Do you happen to know if Nightmare is in his office? I'd rather not make the trip if he is not" Adrian sighed amused with a nod down the hall. He shifted his bag slightly and 'glanced' around before 'looking' back at the nokk he had started to talk to. From the whispers of students the man was very pretty but all he could see was a colorless outline as sound waves bounced off the man and into his ears where it distorted into an image in his mind. He knew the man was taller though, it was obvious since he had to look up some to get the sound image of his face.

A noise interupted his next question for the nokk and with a frown Adrain turned and stalked down the hall a few feet to snatch the lighter and cigarettes out of one of the students hands. They had been trying to sneak them into thier bag. The sound imaging revealed the culprit and Adrain frown deepened into a scowl. "Smoking is not allowed at school Nicholas... Go see Master Nightmare and while your at it let him know im here... I'm late as it is" He muttered more to himself if anything but the boy nodded and ran off leaving the offensive material in Adrians hands. They were promptly tossed into the garbage chute and Adrain sighed as the first bell rang. "I'll talk to you later Mr.Sigbjörn. Have a nice day" Adrain nodded before he took off towards his first class. History.

((Only.One.Crazy: First post is here~ Problems with home computer though so please be patient if im not posting often!!!! T^T))
Nanashi Hiroki

User Image

Nana walked with the teacher to the cafeteria and found a place to sit while he ate a sandwich. " He said I'd be in his class but what does he teach? " he bit into is sandwich it was made with steack, cheese, lettuce, and mayo.

He didn't really know this teacher and Nana didn't really ask, it was always in his nature to just listen to what others told him. Much like in the orphanage when Ms Vivian needed help with some of the kids to be put to sleep for the night.

When Nana was done he waited for the teacher, he would only go when he was ready, so he stared at the sensei blankly.

Sparkly Businesswoman

User Image
User Image
Had it been possible Razekial might have just died from a cuteness heart attack or something for the kitten was just so damn adorable! His expression remained its usual though, but for a moment he did smile as he wiggled his fingers at the sweet little kitten. The small male had to do his best to keep from forgetting all about Mrison being there. Yes, it really wasn’t that hard for his attention to go fully to the animal… Nor would it have been unusual for him to forget about anything else if such a thing happened. That nearly happened when the sea-goat began to speak once more, thankfully. Though, the male’s words confused him -- not that him being confused was anything new either – and he did have to give it some thought before realizing. Of course, it seemed to keep slipping his mind that Mrison was blind, and that was a little embarrassing. Luckily with the other he didn’t have to worry about what sort of expression he might have.

”Sorry… I’m not used to working with those who can’t see… Not that it’s a bad thing.” If possible his voice got a bit quieter though he was sure that it was still audible. Now the white-haired male had situated himself to where he was sitting yet still able to play with the kitten. However, his fingers had stopped for a moment as he had to focus on Mrison. ”For the most part I pass as human-ish. I’d have to have a much larger room if I had to stay as a dragon… thing… But yeah.” Razekial guessed the guy didn’t have much anything for sight, which actually made him feel sort of bad for the other but he supposed the other had been surviving that way for quite some time. He had to ask though. ”So… You don’t have to answer this if you don’t want… But do you have any way of seeing?”

W I T H : Mrison
L O C A T I O N : Room
F E E L I N G : Curious
T H O U G H T : Kitteh kitteh kitteh...

Dapper Pumpkin

17,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
iMaiko
Quote:

User Image
Nightmare sat at the table as the boy ate, eyes closed and cheek resting against the palm of his hand, he didn’t really need to eat as long as he had some sort of fear to feed off and at a school there was just enough for him to live off. After a while he opened his eyes, the orbs now red and purple again, to see if he had finished his meal and was quite pleased to see there was no longer a sandwich in the younger’s hands. The personification stood from his seat, hands brushing at the fabric on his thighs, and beckoned for him to follow. “Come, we’ll start with this floor, as this is where we are.” Nightmare walked towards his office, since it was fairly close to the cafeteria. As they walked Nightmare’s eye flickered to the boy walking with him. “I am Nightmare, the headmaster. Who would you be Child?” As they got closer to the office the fear-incarnate saw a boy he recognised sitting outside the room and he held up a hand to the blue-haired one with him. “I need to take care of this, I will be right back.”

Nightmare approached the boy, Nicholas, with his arms folded over his chest and his eyebrows. “Were you caught breaking the rules again? I believe this is the third time now.” The echo of the headmaster’s voice was quite bad and the boy flinched away from him. Nightmare sighed and raised a hand to rub at his eyes; sometimes the students were just ridiculious. “Detention for a month, now just go.” Nicholas nodded and ran off for class, after telling him what Adrian had said. The personification turned back to the student he had been showing around, a light smile on his blackened lips. “Sorry about that.” He pointed a hand towards the office. “That’s my office, try not to get sent to me too often.”
Nanashi Hiroki (Nana)

User Image
<3 Location: Headmaster's Office.

Both the teacher and Nana walked down the hall and sensei was very nice to tell him about everything, he even introduced himself as Nightmare the Headmaster of the school. That caught Nana a little by surprise " wow, his Aura did feel different more intimidating. " Nana quickly glanced at the man but he really couldn't see much. The Headmaster wanted to know who Nana was, so in a low voice Nana introduced himself looking at the floor scared to make eye contact " I'm....Nanashi Hiroki sir......" Nana's head went invisible for a second then went back to normal.

both arrived at the Headmaster's office were nightmare had made a sound of displeasure when he saw a student sitting in his office. When Nightmare wanted Nana to wait for him Nana quietly sat in a chair till he was done speaking to the other student. When he came back he had a smile on his face but he had apologized and Nana shock his head 'no' he though it was alright.

Nightmare warned Nana never to be sent in his office but he was sure he didn't have to worry " I won't be a burden. I won't be a bother " Nana mumbled lowly almost to himself.

Dapper Pumpkin

17,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
iMaiko

User Image
Nightmare nodded as the boy told him his name and he made a note of it in his mind, it wasn’t that he had trouble with names, he just rarely bothered remember names unless they were employees of the school, trouble-making students or in his classes. He also noted that Nanashi seemed to be somewhat frightened and that his abilities were a little haywire, as evidenced by the frozen lamp and his head disappearing as the boy had been talking, the kid would certainly be in his classes if he wished to get control of that. “Well, it is pleasure to meet you, Nanashi.” And it was, the boy was softly spoken and would very likely be little trouble, beyond the staff maybe having to thaw out a few things every now and again.

A genuine smile came to the embodiment as Nanashi said he would not be a burden, as previously said he hadn’t thought the boy would have been, it was merely something he said to many of the new students, he preferred students not to be sent to him for two reasons, they had broken a rule or had a serious problem and he hated how scared they usually became when they thought he would get angry at them, one downside of what he was, was that it could get in the way when he really was trying to help them. “That’s a good boy, it’s always pleasant to have a student that I don’t have to watch like a hawk.” Nightmare turned on his heels and continued down the hall, pulling his hood further over his head whenever they would pass by a window, to further protect from the beams of sunlight. “You seem to be somewhat frightened Nanashi, nervous. You should try to control that, it might contribute to why your abilities keep on rearing up.”

Dapper Pumpkin

17,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
User Image
Mrison shook his head, a light smile on his face and he sat himself on the ground, Tetu jumping down from couch to lay her front legs on her master’s lap before resting down her head and the sea-goat’s fingers began to stroke across her head. “It’s fine, really. At least you realised I can’t see a thing, a man once tried to take my cane as a possible weapon, made me wonder if he did it for everyone or it was just the blindfolded goat.” He laughed softly at his words, he had found that incident so incredibly ridiculous and he had to wonder how a simple cane could possibly be a weapon, unless maybe it was a sword-cane or something of that sort.

Mrison have a soft giggle and let himself fall back, pulling his goat up to lay on his chest and humming softly. Of course there would be a bigger room needed if Razekial was always a dragon thingy, unless he was a very small dragon of course. He had been asked a question and he sat up, making sure to hold Tetu to his chest so she wouldn’t fall, he had let her once and nearly ended up with a horn in the leg. He smiled softly and let go of his pet with one hand to pull the blindfold from his eyes, lids blinking slightly. “I can see some blurry shapes, but that’s all.” The Seer pulled the material back over his eyes and shrugged his shoulders. “But you weren’t asking about that, I’m sure. I fill in the blanks with my other senses, smells, tastes and any vibrations I can feel. Works much better in the water though.”

Sparkly Businesswoman

”Perhaps it was just because you aren’t a regular human.” Razekial gave it some thought before nodding to himself after saying what he had. While it might have been a bit unfriendly to say, or something like that, but the small male had a thing with being honest. He did think that it was true. Perhaps the man figured since the other had goat features and whatnot that he was planning on doing something strange… despite the whole blindfold thing. He just shook his head, getting out of his thoughts for now. Razekial leaned back, resting against his bed.

The other seemed to find something funny, or simply just had the giggled. Razekial didn’t know which it was so he didn’t speak, just sat there and blinked with a confused look on his face. It passed after a moment when Mrison sat up and pulled up his blindfold as he explained what he could see and then how he could make up for not really being able to see see… If that made any sense. ”Ah… So I imagine it’s hard to figure out what something looks like then.” Even with those senses it would be hard to figure out the looks of something, or so he thought. Though it wasn’t often, he did sort of feel lucky. Even if his sight failed him he had one other option. Maybe the sea-goat could make out better in water, as he had said.
Nanashi Hiroki (Nana)

User Image

<3 Touring the school

Nana liked when he was told he was good it always reassured that he was not being a bother to anyone. They continued with the tour and Mr Nightmare was being ever careful about the light as he pulled his hood up further to shield himself, Nana walked behind him and tilted his head " I wonder what kind being he is? " Nana kept his eyes on the teachers back.

"I'm not.........nervous...........or frightened.........I just don't want to be a bother " Nana said very quietly. But maybe the teacher was right, Nana's insecurities are whats keeping his powers from being in his control.

Dapper Pumpkin

17,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
iMaiko

User Image
Nightmare hummed slightly and half closed his mismatched orbs, he could have sworn he had felt some sort of frightful emotion coming from Nanashi, yet that could have come from someone else close by, he couldn’t sense exactly where fear came from exactly, unless he was the one causing it. “Hmm, I could have sworn it was coming from you, oh well it does not matter in the end.” And it didn’t really matter all that much, it just meant the master of fear had been mistaken, something that was common even for someone as old as him. “What I said still stands somewhat, if you are worried so much about being a bother, you will never be calm enough to learn control.” Nightmare knew this from experience, when he had been learning to control his darker side he had been so worried he had accidently trapped the old headmaster in a nightmare world.

Nightmare had been pointing out the different places as he lead Nanashi around and they had made it to stairs and Nightmare raised his eyebrows slightly. “It’s fairly easy to find the classrooms, so shall we tour the third floor?” The classes were spread out in order, classroom one being closest to the stairs and so on, teacher’s offices being next to their classes. As he spoke he reached up to brush a section of purple hair from his eyes, wincing as he accidently allowed some light to touch his cheek, a small section of red appearing on his pale skin as it started to burn.
Nanashi Hiroki (Nana)

User Image
<3 on our way to the third floor

Of course Mr Nightmare was right after all, Nana was scared....scared of making the people around him angry or burden them because of him " ah, yes...I'm sorry " Nana apologized.

So far from the what Nana had seen in the school was that it was well equipped for all the students and there needs. For a moment Nana had though it would be cool to see the other students unique talents. So entruiged with the though Nana didn't realize he had just went through the headmaster and on the other side, his body going from mist then back to solid. But the head master had stopped in the middle of the hall and was flinching a little " did the light hurt him? " he could see a little of his skin turning red.

Before Nana though it out he pulled the headmaster away from the light and towards the shade, "A-are you ok?" he spoke nervously.

Dapper Pumpkin

17,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
User Image
Mrison shrugged his shoulders, a sharp-toothed grin still on his face, and one of his hands went up to run over one of his horns. “Perhaps that is so, but then that was just mean. I can’t help being what I am.” A light pout made it’s way onto his face before it relaxed back into a smile and he leant back, hands pressed against the ground to prop himself up. “If that was the case, that guy is missing out on a whole bunch of awesome people.”

The sea-goat nodded along with what Razekial said, one hand removing itself from the floor to start running across Tetu’s horns. “Yeah, I can just tell where things are and sometimes how far away, but it isn’t exact, some things are too small for me to pick up on and is it gets too loud or too many different scents my pictures get all messed up. So in other words, unless I go around groping at people’s faces I have no clue how they might look and the same goes for any other objects.” Mrison let himself fall backwards again and waved his cane in small circles, drawing random patterns in the air, a light giggle escaping his lips when Silvi came over to start licking at his face. “As I said, it works better in the water, I get vibrations bouncing off an entire object, so I can get a sort of silhouette of it.”

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff